Sleeping Beauties Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael decided he would make one last trip to Balwyn to tender his resignation personally to the management of Kent Pharmaceuticals and take one more victim. Then it would be time to move on to greener pastures.

*****

The long distance relation between Penelope and Bradley was working but it was frustrating to say the least. After only three weeks Penelope found that she missed Bradley so much that her compunction to drink to ease the solitude and heartache was becoming compelling. To make matters worse she and Silvia were making very little progress in the Sleeping Beauty Killer case.

She knew what she was about to do would likely get her fired but she didn't care. She wanted the case closed so that she and Bradley could have a life together.

She called Meadow Dupree at Fox News and requested an interview.

"I have here in the studio Lieutenant Penelope Bishop, a homicide detective with the Balwyn police department," Meadow made the introduction to the camera.

"Penelope Bishop was the police officer who stunned the city of Balwyn nearly fifteen years ago when she exposed levels of corruption in the Balwyn PD that extended to the very top including the Chief of Police and the Mayor. She shot the Chief of Police in a shootout at a meth lab. Isn't that so Penelope?" Meadow gave a beatific grin to the camera.

"Yes that's true Meadow but I'm here to talk about current events, not the past," Penelope wanted to get the interview on track.

"You were also the first transgender policewoman in Balwyn, isn't that right?" Meadow's smile did not falter as she twisted the knife a little.

"Yes that's true, but again, not why I'm here," Penelope was getting frustrated.

"So then Penelope; why have you come forward to give this interview today?" Meadow began.

"Because we have a serial killer on the loose and I hope that by giving this interview someone in your audience might hear me say something that causes them to realise that they have information which can help catch this man," Penelope said.

"I interviewed Agent Bradley Wilson from the FBI a while ago who told me everything that the PD was prepared to release regarding the Sleeping Beauty Killer, or so he told me," Meadow leaned into Penelope, encouraging her.

"Well I am prepared to release more compelling evidence that until now has been withheld and might just ring a bell with one of your viewers," Penelope wanted to get to the point.

"Well let's hear it," Meadow spread her hands in a gesture of grandiosity.

"Ok. Well first off we know that the perpetrator is impotent. He is incapable of sustaining an erection or ejaculating; prostitutes we have interviewed, who we suspect the killer used for convenience before his compunction to kill became overwhelming, report that he has a micro-penis. We think this is what makes him angry, what drives him."

"Our profiling also suggests that he is a crossdresser, in other words he likes to dress like a woman and that is the only way he can gain sexual satisfaction."

"Interesting," Meadow encouraged Penelope to continue.

"We suspect we are looking for an impotent mommy's boy with a tiny penis, someone who has an Oedipus complex and can only satisfy himself by dressing up like his mother with whom he had a love--hate relationship. He's weak willed. Presents to the world as a confident masculine male but is really a sissy boy who hates his mother and hates all women," Penelope stopped to take a sip of water.

Her hands were trembling a little. She had crossed the line and was likely going to be suspended or more probably fired.

"And that's why he kills them?" Meadow interjected.

"Exactly... and the retro lingerie that he makes the victims wear is reflective of the underwear his mother wore?" Meadow asked.

"Are you implying that he had an incestuous relationship with his mother?" Meadow could hardly contain herself; she had the scoop of a lifetime.

"How do you think it went?" Penelope asked.

"Oh it went fine, you looked great and I always look good," Meadow smirked.

They were sitting in Meadow Dupree's dressing room after the interview.

"Oh! That reminds me; I have something for you," Meadow arose and foraged around in the dressing table drawer.

"Here they are," Meadow held up a pair of Wolford sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose.

There was a runner in one leg and a small hole in the crotch.

"Give these to your boyfriend will you?"

"He might as well have them, he paid for them," Meadow tossed the garment at Penelope.

As a reflex action, Penelope caught them.

Penelope looked at the pantyhose confused; she looked up from the garment to Meadow and frowned.

"I believe the joke going around Police Plaza at the time was that he accidentally fucked me," Meadow smiled.

"Well it was no accident; he seemed quite determined and quite aware of what he was doing."

"As it turns out he's quite adept at fucking; but you'd know that. Don't feel bad; if I want someone to fuck me they generally do."

Penelope was stunned and confused.

She got up off the couch and made her way to the door; she absentmindedly balled up the pantyhose and shoved them in her coat pocket.

As Penelope opened the door Meadow called out to her.

"Feel free to suck a few cocks on your way to the car park, you tranny whore."

Meadow felt she had finally reaped her revenge on Bradley Wilson.

*****

Michael Kendal was livid. He had seen the interview with Penelope Bishop on TV and it took all of his control not to throw something at the television set. He wanted to rant and rave, to strangle Penelope Bishop and Meadow Dupree. He knew that the police had released the web of lies to enrage him; to make him do something stupid out of anger that would get him caught, but he controlled his temper and took some time to think.

He really wanted to fuck his sleeping beauties while he was naked and unsheathed; to fully enjoy them. When he was planning his first killings he was tempted to fuck his victims bareback and use his patented oxygen-producing detergent; but he could not be certain it would destroy all of his DNA or he might inadvertently drip semen on the sheets. It was just too dangerous.

If he could get a victim somewhere where he had control of the scene, he would be able to do so, to fuck her while he was naked, press his flesh against hers, kiss her, lick her, fuck her and come in her. The problem was disposing of the body.

Michael decided his last victim in Balwyn would suffer such a fate. He had the perfect place in his workroom at home. He would be able to take his time and clean the place thoroughly before the removalists came next week. His family had whined a little at first; but when he told them the adventures that awaited them in California they had changed their tune. He had placated Rebecca by telling her that she could leave school and get a job, provided it was a job he approved of. This had gone some way to appease Felicity. Because Michael's new job did not involve travelling he would be home every night and she and he could play their special game. A game he daren't play with anyone else.

*****

"What the fuck were you thinking?" Penelope sat in the Chief of Detectives office with Silvia sitting beside her.

"Did you know about this? Did you put her up to this?" Gary Rasmussen turned on Silvia.

"She knew nothing about this. It was all my idea," Penelope interjected

"Well I have no choice Penelope. The Chief of Police wants your ass. You are herewith suspended, hand me your weapon and your shield," Gary held out his hand.

Penelope stood and handed Gary her Glock and her gold shield.

"Look. Take some time. Go to San Antonio and see Bradley. I'll call you when the heat dies down ok?" Gary opened the door for the two women.

Outside the office Silvia gave Penelope a hug.

"You crazy tranny bitch, go and see Bradley, hopefully he will fuck some sense into you," Silvia smiled wanly

"You loopy lezzie, go and buy yourself a dress or skirt and get out of those boring pantsuits for once," Penelope smiled back at her partner.

"There are guys in the Plaza who are taking bets that you don't even have an ass or legs and that's why you always wear pantsuits," Penelope turned and started walking away.

"My ass and my legs are bodacious but none of those creepy cops are ever going to see them," Silvia called after her.

Whilst driving home Penelope decided that she would drive to San Antonio first thing in the morning and her mind was elsewhere when she got out of her car. She never heard the man come up behind her; all she sensed was a sickly chemical smell before she blacked out.

She awoke on the back seat of Michael Kendal's car and realised two things immediately. She was lying under a blanket or some other covering and also that she was paralysed. She could move her eyes and see, she could feel the coarse blanket on her face, but she couldn't move a millimetre.

It was a long drive to Michael Kendal's house but he was in no rush. The last thing he needed now was a traffic stop. He pulled over once and gave Penelope a drink using an intubated bottle and checked her vitals and then injected her again to keep her incapacitated. He was tempted to start fucking her now but he knew it would be a rash move and besides, the drive gave him time to savour all the things he was going to do to her.

He did lift up her skirt and stare at her panties and nylon-sheathed thighs while he masturbated into the stocking. He wondered why she didn't have a bulge in her panties. He had never been with transgender woman but he was looking forward to it. It would be something different.

Penelope had never felt so afraid and so alone, not even when she had been made to drive into the desert at gunpoint all those years ago. She took glib satisfaction that their profile of the killer was correct; he was tall and handsome. Penelope felt disgusted when he masturbated in front of her but not as disgusted as she'd felt later when he had pulled down her underwear and put her penis into a medical urine bottle and allowed her to pee.

"We don't want you all messy when we get you home do we Penny?"

"Can I call you Penny? I think I can. Oh my, we are going to have so much fun!" he smirked before pulling the blanket back over her.

The look of abject terror in Penelope's eyes made him hard. But she would keep.

*****

"Daddy says that you can become one of his special girls when you turn eighteen, just like me; that's not too far away really," Rebecca whispered to her younger sister.

"Is it really nice? What he does to you; is it really nice?" Chastity Kendal asked.

"I thought it was going to hurt, but it didn't, it felt wonderful. Daddy makes you feel special while he's doing it to you and it feels so sexy wearing the naughty lingerie. He even has toys that he uses on me that make me just want to explode with pleasure," Rebecca explained.

"But the best thing, and he's only just started doing this with me, is when he gets his syringe out and..." Rebecca didn't get to finish her sentence before her mother ripped off the blanket that her daughters were snuggled under.

"Show me! Show me!" Felicity viciously twisted her daughter's arm and there they were.

Three little puncture wounds in the crook of her elbow.

"And he told you he was going to start on Chastity when she turns eighteen?" Felicity hissed.

Rebecca folded her arms and looked at her mother contemptuously.

"You're getting old mother. Daddy needs young and vibrant women in his life," she said arrogantly.

Felicity, Rebecca and Chastity were staying a hotel on the outskirts of LA. At Michael's insistence they had made the five hour drive to LA to look at the new home he had rented and to check out schools for Chastity while Michael made his last trip to Balwyn to tender his resignation.

Felicity flew into a rage when she realised that her husband was using his oldest daughter as one of his sleeping beauties. That was Felicity's privilege! To make matters worse he was already planning to fuck their youngest daughter.

"Get packed and get in the car! We're going home! We're going home now!" she screamed at her daughters.

*****

Michael Kendal drove his car into the two car garage and unlocked the outside entrance to his workshop. He carried Penelope Bishop inside and lay her down on a daybed in the corner. He stripped her naked and was amazed by her. She was a beautiful woman with outstanding attributes but she had a penis and a scrotum between her legs instead of a vagina.

"This is going to be different Penny. I'm going to enjoy sampling something new but you really shouldn't have said all those nasty things you said about me to that bitch reporter on Fox News," Michael dragged his rape kit from under the workbench.

He lay out the pink lingerie that he had purchased for his next victim to wear, he bought out his makeup kit and the red high heels, and then he prepared another syringe loaded the neuromuscular blocker and a tube of lubricant.

"I'm not going to need my bodysuit or those nasty condoms; I'm going to feel everything I do to you and so are you," he clapped his hands together like an excited schoolboy.

Penelope could follow him with her eyes but that was all she could do. She wanted to scream, to strike out at him, but she couldn't move.

Michael went through her purse and clothing. He had switched off and ditched Penelope's mobile phone as soon as he had abducted her and there was nothing that really interested him in her purse. But when he found the Wolford sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose in her jacket pocket he got excited.

"Wow! These feel so soft and slinky and they even have a little hole torn in the crotch. I think these will come in handy, very handy indeed," he grinned.

"Let's get you prepared shall we?" Michael sat beside her on the daybed and began to apply the makeup.

Then he pulled her down so that she was lying on the bed and put on the garter belt, the stockings, the bra and the panties. Penelope felt like a puppet being tossed around on the bed while he dressed her. He slipped her feet into the high heels and spread her legs and put her hands by her side.

Penelope had seen enough of his victims to know what would be coming next.

Michael stripped naked, his erection standing rampant. He sat down and pulled on the pantyhose.

"Wow they really do feel good," he giggled as he smoothed them along his legs.

"And now for the final touch," Michael took the small bottle of Poison from his makeup kit and sprayed the cloying perfume liberally all over Penelope's body.

Penelope knew from Michael Kendal's profile that he received ultimate satisfaction from exercising control and inflicting terror on his victims. She knew that there was nothing she could do to stop him doing what he was going to do to her but she would try her hardest not to allow the pain or fear to show in her eyes. She knew it would likely be impossible, especially if he began to inflict pain on her, but none of victims had shown signs of being injured. Penelope set her resolve and waited.

"Ok Penny; you are indeed a very beautiful woman even if you are different; or should I say unique. This is going to be special for us both," Michael applied lubricant to his erection and a generous dab to her sphincter.

"Here we go," Michael lifted her legs by the ankles and opened them wide.

He positioned his glans against her sphincter and Penelope felt it nestle there. She watched his face intently as he slid himself inside her. Michael was quite big but the lubrication was more than adequate. It was such a haunting feeling, being aware of Michael gripping her ankles and his cock sliding into her but not being able to react.

Michael fucked her vigorously for about a minute before he climaxed, she could feel his cock convulse inside her and watched his face screw up with the intensity of his orgasm. The first ordeal was over but she knew he was far from finished.

"Wow! That was really nice. You are nice and tight down there. Let's take a little rest shall we and next time let's see if we can't get you a little more involved," he grinned evilly.

"With the others, I was almost certain I could see them orgasm, see it in their eyes, but with you there will be a physical response. I can hardly wait," Michael sounded very excited as he fussed around on his workbench.

*****

Felicity Kendal dropped the girls off at Rebecca's best friend's house, explaining to the friend's mother that she need a little alone time with her husband.

The woman nodded knowingly. It is said that moving house is more stressful than divorce and the woman sympathised.

Rebecca complained about being left behind but she was mature enough not to air their family's dirty laundry in public. She tried calling home but no one answered. Having established to herself that her father was likely still in Balwyn she relaxed and joined the other two girls who were watching Netflix.

Felicity hopped into the family 'people mover' and sped off.

*****

Michael ignored the sound of the phone ringing inside the house. He had more important things to attend to and besides he wasn't supposed to be home yet. Let the answering machine get it.

"Here we go, let's try this," Michael took a handful of lubricant and began to stroke Penelope's cock.

He was lying beside her and had turned her head to could kiss her and rub his pantyhose-clad thigh on her stocking-sheathed legs, she could feel his hard cock pressing on her thigh.

Michael's tongue slipped into her mouth and it was the strangest feeling, she could not reciprocate but she could feel it exploring her mouth. His sustained presence rubbing against her, kissing her and stroking her penis began to have the desired effect. Despite her reluctance there was nothing she could do to stop herself from becoming aroused.

"You like it don't you, you little whore," he whispered in her ear and then nibbled on her earlobe.

He squeezed and caressed her hard cock and shards of pleasure raged through Penelope's body despite being incapacitated. He kissed her again, using his lips and his tongue on her, whilst rubbing his nylon-clad thigh on her body.

"I think you're ready sweetheart," he turned her face upright and kissed her again and then opened her legs, lifting them so he could climb in between.

Michael slid into Penelope whilst continuing to stroke her hard cock. Beads of precum leaked from her glans and he rubbed the viscous fluid into her phallus. He stared into Penelope's icy green eyes and he could see the pleasure she was trying to hide.

"You like it don't you? You're no different to all the other whores. You're no different to my mother," he sniggered.

And Penelope didn't like it but there was no denying that she found the experience extremely pleasurable. Having the hard-bodied handsome man between her thighs, pushing his cock deep inside her, his glans pressing on her prostate while he stroked and squeezed her cock was producing the effect Michael desired. Penelope could not prevent her body's reactions to his ministrations.

Michael kissed her passionately and pressed himself hard against her, she could feel his penis swelling inside her and, god help her, she could feel her own orgasm approaching. Michael could sense that she was close to coming and lifted his body away from hers a little; he didn't particularly want her cum to get on him.

She came when he did too, holding her tight, fucking her hard, kissing her and stroking her hard cock as it sprayed jewels of semen which pooled on her belly. Michele's hot semen flooded her back passage intensifying her orgasm.

Tears ran down Penelope's face, she hated herself for letting this man do what he was doing to her, even as one of the most intense orgasm's of her life wracked her body, she felt shame and disgust.