Sleeping Beauties Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael rutted against Penelope, expending the last of his seed and then he climbed off her.

"Well that was lovely. I know you enjoyed it just as much as I did. We will need to clean you up a little and fix your makeup before we go again," he looked into her eyes, grinning.

Penelope felt waves of resignation, disgust and dread. She knew that he was far from finished with her; he would ravage her for another few hours before he finally killed her. She almost looked forward to the needle sliding into her arm for the final time, delivering the hotshot and ending her ordeal. Penelope realised that the other women must have felt the same way.

Michael once more fiddled on the workbench and then he approached her with a tube of lipstick.

"Let's get you fixed up shall we?" he smiled when suddenly a dark cloud crossed his face.

Penelope heard footsteps approaching from inside the house, the click-clack of high heels on tiles, and then someone knocking on the door that connected the house to the workshop.

"What the fuck now?" Michael went to the door and opened it.

Felicity Kendal stood there, still dressed in her travelling clothes.

"How could you?" she cried.

"How could I what?" Michael held the door half open, Felicity could not see inside the room.

"I condoned what you are doing with Rebecca; I will even let you have Chastity when she turns eighteen if you want her. But you can't share our special most scared thing that we have between us with them. It's ours! Every other woman who experiences that magnificent adventure dies, I can live with that. But you can't share it with our daughters!" she cried.

"You stupid woman! I can do what I like and with who I like. You should see yourself as being privileged to even be in my presence. Now go and tend to my daughters and wait until I summon you. Can't you see I'm busy," Michael snarled.

He turned his back on his wife and she drew the snub-nose thirty eight that she had been clenching tightly out of sight in her purse.

The first shot exited through his right eye and the second stopped his heart.

Felicity walked into the room and stared at Penelope lying paralysed on the daybed. She could see what had been happening and she was astonished and disgusted when she saw Penelope's genitals.

"How could he do that with a thing like you," she hissed and raised the gun and levelled it at Penelope's face.

She saw the fear and abject terror in Penelope's eyes as she stared down the barrel of the gun.

Felicity sobbed briefly and then turned the gun on herself and blew out her own brains.

Penelope lay there helpless and inert, screaming on the inside. The room reeked of cordite, blood, semen and Poison perfume.

*****

Bradley Wilson came into the bedroom and handed Penelope a steaming cup of coffee.

"How are you today honey?" he asked, stroking her hair.

"I'm fine. I wish people would stop fussing over me," Penelope replied.

Penelope had endured two hours on the daybed inside the Kendal house until she had been discovered. The horror of lying there unable to move with two corpses nearby was indescribable. Knowing she had been raped but forced to orgasm during the ordeal made her feel like her body had betrayed her.

She had spent two days in hospital under observation, despite her protests, and during this time she was extensively interviewed. Penelope wanted to be back on the job, working the crime scene, closing the Sleeping Beauty case but Gary Rasmussen wouldn't allow her near the Kendal house or to work the case any longer; she was now a material witness.

Silvia Bickle and Bradley Wilson had fawned over her, their pity obvious, and that made it worse. She didn't want pity; she just wanted to get on with her life.

Penelope had shared all this with the Balwyn Police Department's clinical phycologist during her post trauma counselling. She had also shared with the shrink her almost uncontrollable urge to drink. She wanted to drink to forget; to drink for oblivion.

The psych had told Penelope that she knew what almost every alcoholic knew; a drunk had to help them self, no one else could. She had given Penelope some literature about Alcoholics Anonymous and a copy of the Grapevine, which listed nearby AA meetings.

Penelope had discussed attending AA meetings with Bradley who was supportive.

"But I have to do it by myself," she reiterated and Bradley agreed.

Penelope finished her coffee, showered and dressed and was ready to attend her first meeting. The afternoon open meeting was located in the basement of Saint Patrick's church on Brindle Street.

Bradley stopped the car on the corner and kissed Penelope.

"Are you going to be ok?" he asked; concern in his voice.

"I honestly don't know Brad. It's like I'm living in a void. I can't feel anything and I feel helpless," Penelope sighed.

"You know I love you," Bradley leaned in and gave her a kiss.

"That is the one thing I can definitely feel honey, and I love you too," Penelope opened the door and stepped out on the street.

Bradley drove away, the engagement ring he had bought Penelope still in his pocket. He knew that now would be the absolute worst time to try to give it to her. He hoped with all his heart that she recovered soon so he could propose.

The day was cold but the sky was blue and the sun was shining; a prefect winter day. Penelope forced herself to smile. She set her resolve and was about to cross the street when a sudden commotion stopped her.

A door crash open across the street and a boisterous drunk came out of O'Malley's Bar and Grill singing Danny Boy off key. The funk of draft beer wafted across the street and she wondered what liquor they served from the well. The neon beer lights in the windows and the drone of the jukebox seemed to beckon to her.

Penelope looked at the church and the small gathering of people hanging around the entrance to the basement, smoking cigarettes and talking animatedly.

Penelope took a quarter from her pocket and tossed it in the air, the sun caused it to glitter against the blue sky as it spun.

"Heads it's Saint Pats; tails it's O'Malley's" she whispered to herself watching the coin spiral through the air.

The End

Author's Note: This story has drawn hardly any comments as the chapters have been posted; I'm hoping because, you, my readers were waiting until the end before commenting. I hope I didn't disappoint.

Once again I would like to thank my research team of Google, Wiki and Netflix and my avid reader and paramour 'Talespin' who encourages me when I think I've let you down.

Any typos, syntax blunders, or errors in fact are attributable to me.

I hoped you liked my little ditty,

💋💋💋💋

Michele