Sleeping Faggot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead, Mr Anders moved up Steven's body and placed his hands on either side of his shoulders so he was in a press up position. He then nuzzled his rock-hard cock between Steven's arse cheeks and started to thrust up and down.

"Oh yeah, not long until you feel my cock buried deep in your arsehole," Mr Anders moaned into Steven's ear as he fucked his cock in between Steven's cheeks, "You want me to fuck you, my slut."

"Mmmm." Steven moaned in his sleep as he unknowingly was getting a cock humping up and down his arse cheeks.

Mr Anders looked down at the young man's smooth body, it took every fibre of his being to not just fuck his tight little hole, but he knew to build up to that.

He kept thrusting up and down his arse cheeks, mixed with his cock pressing against his own abs it didn't take long for Mr Anders to realise he was close to cumming.

"You want me to fill you with cum," He moaned into Steven's ear, "You want my big, hard cock to breed your arsehole like the slut you are."

Mr Anders kept his body firmly pressed against Steven's when he felt his balls tighten and a gallon of cum started to fire out of his cock. It was pressed between Mr Anders stomach and Steven's back.

He kept rocking himself back and forth, using this sleeping man's body to give him an intense orgasm.

"Fuck!" Mr Anders moaned, "You dirty little whore."

Like normal, he took the time to properly clean Steven and put him to bed.

He looked over at Steven who was fast asleep, none the wiser as to what has been happening to him.

"Not long now," Mr Anders whispered, "Not long until you are my willing cock whore."

The Next Morning.

"Wake up sleepy head." Mr Anders said to Steven who was still asleep.

"Huh?" Steven groggily said as his eyes slowly opened up.

"We need to get back." Mr Anders told him.

"Oh right," Steven said and Mr Anders smiled at his confusion, "I'll get showered."

"Good boy." Mr Anders said and he saw the shock on the young man's face, but as expected he didn't say anything back.

They drove back home in silence, Mr Anders couldn't get the thought of Steven's tight little hole out of his head. How he desperately just wanted to bend him over and fuck him.

"See you at work." Mr Anders said when Steven got out of the car and he watched his arse as he walked away.

Growing Fantasies

Esther was away for the weekend and for some reason Steven was horny as fuck after his time working away with Mr Anders. So, like any young man, he got into bed and loaded up some porn on his phone.

As he lay back and stroked his painfully hard cock he watched a lesbian scene, these two beautiful blonde women 69ing. Except, it just wasn't working for him.

Attempting to use his imagination, Steven closed his eyes and gripped onto his cock a little harder. Suddenly, the thought of someone else's cock in his hand came to his head.

Yet, it wasn't like a fantasy, it felt more like a memory. Something that Steven was unable to shake off.

It felt like someone else's cock was in his hand and for some reason that just turned him on more. Being so fucking horny he decided to just go with it. He closed his eyes and imagined it was another man whose cock he was wanking.

As he kept going and kept getting more turned on, Steven suddenly imagined it was Mr Anders cock in his hand.

"Oooh god!" Steven moaned as he pictured Mr Anders muscular, hairy body, then his big cock in his hand.

"That's it, you love my big cock don't you slut?" He imagined Mr Anders say to him.

"Oooh fuuuuuccckkk!" Steven grunted and he started to cover his chest and stomach in cum.

Fuck, what the fuck was that? Steven thought as he lay there panting for air and covered in his own cum.

He tried to brush it off because he was just so horny and cleaned himself up.

For the rest of the day, he lazed around the house, trying not to think that he just fantasised about Mr Anders whilst wanking.

When it got late in the evening and Steven decided to go to bed, he thought to try watching porn again and have another, straight wank.

As he was watching lesbian videos again, he had a sudden urge to watch something he has never really watched before.

He went to the search bar and typed in "Rimming".

As he watched a beautiful brunette eating a blonde woman's arsehole Steven found himself getting more and more turned on.

He was wanking his cock furiously as he watched in. Then he clicked onto the next video and he was surprised to see a woman rimming another man!

The man was on his hands and knees and this woman was behind him licking his arsehole. His moaning was turning Steven on even more.

He watched as the camera got close to the woman's wet tongue pressing and massaging his arsehole as he panted.

"Fuuck!" Steven grunted when he unexpectedly came watching this scene.

Rimming, that's a new one. Steven thought to himself although he was just happy he wasn't fantasising about another man.

For the next week, every time Steven found himself alone, he would end up wanking whilst watching men getting rimmed by women. If he didn't watch porn and tried to use his imagination, he would end up picturing Mr Anders, so to fight that he just watched rimming porn.

Then one day, Steven was sat at his desk when he nearly jumped out of his skin when he heard Mr Anders voice speaking to him.

"Steven, we're going down to London tomorrow." Mr Anders told him.

"Oh right," Steven nervously replied, but tried to his best not to show it, "Great, what time?"

"I'll pick you up at 10am tomorrow." Mr Anders replied.

"No problem, see you then." Steven replied.

"Good boy." Mr Anders replied and walked off.

Weirdly, when Mr Anders called him a good boy Steven's cock came to full attention.

The rest of the day Steven felt weird with how excited he was to go away with Mr Anders again. He found himself daydreaming about the older man and getting more and more turned on.

By the time he got home he was horny as fuck and desperate to have a wank, however Esther was there and he knew he couldn't with her in the house.

In fact, Esther actually tried to have sex with Steven but he turned her down as all he wanted to do was watch rimming videos or to picture Mr Anders.

The next day Steven was ready early to be picked up by Mr Anders. He kissed Esther goodbye and then headed off.

"Ready for another few nights away?" Mr Anders asked.

"Yeah, getting used to it now." Steven said with a little laugh.

"I bet." Mr Anders laughed back.

They got to the hotel and did the usual routine of checking in, dumping the bags and then going to get some food.

Steven had made the decision to try and not go to sleep naked that night, still finding it strange that on every business trip he was so exhausted that he couldn't remember going to bed and getting undressed.

Then, after he finished eating his head went light again.

I need to see a doctor, Steven can remember thinking before everything went dark.

However, this wasn't like when he previously passed out. Steven felt like he was dreaming, yet slightly awake.

It was almost like an outer body experience, as though he wasn't there but his head was still working.

"That's it, grab my cock you little slut." He dreamt her heard Mr Anders voice speaking to him.

In his passed-out state Steven instinctively closed his hand and felt a huge cock with his fingers wrapped around it.

Everything was foggy and felt distant, but Steven was loving it.

"Mmm good boy, you want to make your daddy cum again, don't you?" Mr Anders voice said.

"Mmmm." Steven moaned back in his dream as he felt the cock thrusting in and out of his hand.

Even in this dream it felt like he was actually wanking his own cock, he could feel pleasure going through his body as he fantasised about Mr Anders.

"Fuuuckk you, you little slut!" He heard Mr Anders grunt, then a few moments later everything seemed to stop and Steven was back in his passed-out state.

When Steven woke up Mr Anders was already in the shower and he felt a little disappointed at not being able to see his manly body again. He looked under the sheets and felt his painfully hard cock.

I can't believe I had a sex dream about him! Steven thought to himself as he instinctively grabbed his own cock.

"Oooh god." He accidentally moaned and had to force himself to let go of his cock.

When Mr Anders came out, steam coming off his amazing body Steven caught himself staring at the older man.

"Are you going for a shower?" Mr Anders laughed out, loving the affect he was having on this young man.

"Oh, y-yeah." Steven stuttered back and ran to the bathroom.

He quickly showered and got out to get dressed.

"I was thinking," Mr Anders said on the way to the meeting, "I'm going to guide you to say a few things this time."

"Really? Are you sure?" Steven asked, surprised that Mr Anders trusted him with that responsibility.

"Yeah, you're doing great, I think you're ready." Mr Anders told him.

"Thank you da...." Then Steven stopped himself, for some reason he realised he was about to call Mr Anders "Daddy", just like in his dream, "Thank you." He corrected himself.

"Good boy." Mr Anders whispered and Steven's cock grew hard yet again.

Steven smashed it in the meeting, any time there was a question directed at him he answered it perfectly and confidently.

When they got back to the hotel he was jumping for joy and couldn't stop smiling.

"You did amazing today." Mr Anders told him as they ordered their food.

"Thank you so much! That was great!" Steven replied, really happy with himself.

He sat and smiled at Mr Anders who just stared back at him until their food arrived.

"Don't you need to use the bathroom? Like normal?" Mr Anders asked him.

"I'm okay actually, I haven't drunk a lot today." Steven told him, thinking that was a bit of a weird question.

"Hmm, fair enough." Mr Anders replied as though he was annoyed.

When they finished eating and went back to their room Steven was happy to not feel groggy or exhausted like normal. He thought it was because he was so awake after having a great day.

"Right, I'll see you in the morning." He said to Mr Anders.

"Yeah, night." Mr Anders grunted in annoyance and faced the opposite way.

That was weird, Steven thought but closed his eyes and fell asleep. Much to his joy he didn't have a sex dream about Mr Anders that night.

When Mr Anders alarm went off the next day Steven felt wide awake ready for the day.

"Hurry up." Mr Anders grunted to him and they both got ready for another meeting.

Except this time, Mr Anders didn't prompt Steven to speak at all.

Have I done something wrong? Steven thought towards the end of the day.

By the time they were back at the hotel and eating, Mr Anders had barely spoken to Steven.

"Go wash your hands before you eat." Mr Anders ordered.

"What?" Steven asked back, finding it very strange that he would randomly say that.

"You have shaken lots of different people's hands today, go and wash yours before you eat." He ordered in a very firm tone.

"Oh... erm... okay." Steven said out of confusion.

He went to the bathroom to wash his hands and upon returning Mr Anders mood seemed to have gone and he was now smiling.

"Sorry for not letting you speak today, I just thought I would take the lead." Mr Anders told him.

"It's okay, I know I shouldn't expect too much too soon." Steven told him, just happy that Mr Anders was no longer angry at him.

Steven finished eating his food and sat back, absolutely stuffed.

Taking it further

Mr Anders smiled as Steven slumped in his chair in the restaurant. After not getting to use the young man the night before he was horny as fuck and knew he had to make sure he didn't miss another opportunity.

"You okay there?" Mr Anders asked Steven as his eyes started to shut.

"Yyyeah." He slurred back to him.

"Time to get you to bed." Mr Anders said with a smile and stood up.

He helped Steven to his feet and carried him to the bedroom where he placed him down onto the bed.

"Finally," Mr Anders said and he undressed Steven's passed out body, "You won't remember this as much as the other night, but I had to make sure."

The other night Mr Anders only gave Steven one sleeping pill, part of his next stage to have Steven slightly realise what was happening but still thinking it was a dream. However, he gave Steven the normal amount and planned on having even more fun with him.

When Steven was completely naked Mr Anders grabbed his thighs and spread his legs wide, then he lifted them into the air and looked at his tight little hole.

"Not long now." Mr Anders whispered before leaning down and burying his tongue into Steven's arsehole.

Steven's shaved balls were pressed against Mr Anders forehead as he rimmed the young man.

"Mmmm." Steven moaned as he was asleep.

Mr Anders kept flicking his tongue up and down Steven's hole before tightening it up and shoving it deep inside of him.

"Urrhhh." Steven moaned as Mr Anders tongue fucked his virgin hole.

"Mmmm!" Mr Anders moan as he ate this young man's arsehole, loving the power over this helpless boy.

After a while of eating his arsehole Mr Anders pulled back but kept Steven's legs in the air, his spit covered hole fully exposed.

"You love cock, you want your Daddy's cock all the time." Mr Anders grunted as he started to massage Steven's slick hole with his middle finger.

"Urrgghh." Steven's passed out body groaned as for the first time, Mr Anders pushed his finger inside of his arsehole.

"That's it slut, take your Daddy's finger." Mr Anders moaned as Steven's incredibly tight arsehole wrapped around his finger.

It didn't take long for Mr Anders to be knuckle deep inside of Steven and he watched the young man moan and groan from it.

With so much spit around his arsehole Mr Anders found it easy to start to pump his finger in and out. Each thrust made Steven whimper with a moan and his cock was pouring precum.

"You love Daddy fingering you, you love being Daddy's cock slut." Mr Anders moaned as he fingered Steven's hole faster and faster.

"Mmmm." Steven kept moaning as he unknowingly got fingered by this older man.

Steven's mouth was wide open and panting with each moan when Mr Anders couldn't take it anymore.

"Fuck it, it's time." He said out loud.

Letting Steven's legs flop onto the bed, Mr Anders pulled his finger out of the young man's arsehole and straddled his chest.

Mr Anders big, thick cock was inches from Steven's open mouth.

"You want to suck cock, you love sucking cock." Mr Anders told him repeatedly.

Mr Anders rubbed his big, hard cock against Steven's lips. His mouth was still wide open as Mr Anders enjoy the feel of his soft lips against his head. His own precum started to stick to Steven's lips.

"Time to make you officially a cocksucker." Mr Anders whispered.

He lightly grabbed Steven's head and pushed his cock into his open mouth. He felt Steven, like many of his previous conquers automatically close his mouth around his giant cock.

"Fuuck yes! Finally, you fucking whore!" Mr Anders moaned at the feel of taking this young man's mouth virginity.

He looked down at the sleeping young man, not knowing that he was sucking on a cock for the first time in his life. However, Mr Anders knew this would be the first of many.

Mr Anders slowly moved his cock in and out of Steven's mouth, only moving an inch or two at a time. Steven's lips were constantly closed but Mr Anders still felt great pleasure.

When he felt his head touch Steven's tongue, Mr Anders let out a heavy moan.

"You love sucking cock! You are a dirty cock whore for now on!" Mr Anders told him.

He reached back and grabbed Steven's cock that was hard as fuck and slowly wanked him as he thrusted in and out of the young man's mouth.

"Mmm." Steven moaned with a mouth full of cock.

"That's it, love my cock." Mr Anders moaned as he slowly made love to Steven's mouth.

He kept hold of Steven's head as he moved in and out of his mouth, the feel of his warm tongue was sending waves of pleasure through the older man's body.

Eventually, Mr Anders released Steven's cock and started to fuck his face a little faster.

He knew the risk of fucking his face whilst he slept so Mr Anders took it slower than he would someone that was awake. Pushing only half of his cock in and out of Steven's mouth.

Mr Anders got up onto his knees and held Steven's head so he could fuck his face faster. He could feel the spit and Steven's tongue on his shaft as he fucked him faster and faster.

"That's it you little whore, love sucking my fucking cock!" Mr Anders moaned.

Watching this young man taking cock in his mouth for the first time had Mr Anders seeing stars and his balls started to tighten.

"Fuuuuucckkkk!!" Mr Anders roared out.

He pulled his cock from Steven's mouth and started to furiously wank it until he came all over Steven's smooth chest. He knew he couldn't risk cumming down a passed-out persons' mouth.

"Fuck, you are such a good little slut!" Mr Anders moaned as he kept rubbing his cock that cum leaked out of all over Steven's body.

When he stood up and looked at Steven's cum covered body and his rock-hard cock Mr Anders smiled to himself.

"If only you knew how many loads of my cum you have had over you." He said with a laugh.

He traced a single finger around the pools of cum on Steven's body, spreading it around and making sure his finger is coated in the thick liquid.

Then, Mr Anders pressed his cum covered finger into Steven's mouth and around his lips.

"Just a taste, for you to get used to it." Mr Anders whispered in Steven's ear.

For a few minutes he would trace the cum and then feed it slowly into Steven's mouth.

"You love the taste of cum." Mr Anders whispered.

After that, Mr Anders cleaned Steven up and got him to bed properly.

"Soon, you will be a willing gay, cock slut for me." He whispered in Steven's ear and then went to bed.

Is it a dream?

A few days later Steven was alone at home, Esther had gone out to see some of her friends and he yet again found himself in bed wanking.

He loaded up another video of a man getting rimmed but that wasn't working for him anymore.

Instead, Steven closed his eyes and didn't even fight the urge to picture Mr Anders. It was as though he could actually hear Mr Anders voice as he wanked.

"You want to suck my cock you gay slut?" He imagined Mr Anders say to him.

"Yes, Daddy." Steven moaned out loud, not taking the time to think why he would call him Daddy.

"You love Daddy fingering you." Suddenly he imagined hearing Mr Anders say which did bring a shock to Steven.

He looked down at his naked body, never in his life had he ever thought about having his arse fingered before but for some reason he had a huge urge to do so.

He grabbed the lube from Esther's drawer and poured some onto his finger.

"Oh god, am I really doing this?" He said to himself but his mind was already set.

Lying back and lifting up his legs, Steven got an image of Mr Anders between his thighs as he pushed a finger into his arsehole.

"That's it slut, take your Daddy's finger." He imagined Mr Anders saying to him.

"Oh god... yes Daddy." Steven found himself moaning as he was surprised how easy it was to finger himself.

His finger was gliding in and out of his tight little arsehole and Steven was letting out louder and louder moans without even touching his cock.

"You want to be Daddy's cock slut, don't you?" He imagined Mr Anders ask.

"Yes Daddy, I want your cock." Steven moaned as he fingered himself faster and faster.