Sleeping Faggot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He couldn't believe how good it felt to finger himself but it was so intense and sending wave after wave of pleasure throughout his body.

"Oh fuck... fuck... yes!" Steven moaned louder and louder.

He grabbed his cock with his other hand and wanked himself fast as his finger pumped in and out of his arsehole.

"Fuuuuuuuccckk!!" Steven grunted as he covered his own chest and abs in more cum than he has ever produced before.

His arsehole clenched around his finger as his body twitched and cum kept firing out of him.

"Oh god... that was fucking amazing." Steven panted.

He looked down at the cum on his body, there was so much. When he pulled his finger out of his arsehole he felt a slight bit of pain, kind of like he was stretched.

Just as he went to get up to get some tissue there was a sudden urge that took over Steven's body.

As he lay there, without even realising it Steven started to move one of his fingers around the cum on his body.

I wonder what it tastes like? He thought to himself.

As though his body had a mind of its own, Steven brought his finger that was covered in cum to his mouth and suddenly he had his lips wrapped around it.

"Mmm." Steven instinctively moaned at the delicious taste of his own cum.

Without even thinking about it he dipped his finger into his cum again and then sucked it clean. He did this over and over until there was barely any of his cum left.

"What am I doing?" He suddenly said to himself and brought himself back to reality.

Steven got up and cleaned the cum off of him before going back to relaxing, trying to forget what he had just done.

As much as Steven tried to fight his sudden urges, for the next two weeks every time he was alone, he ended up fingering himself and then eating nearly all of his cum.

He went on two more trips away with Mr Anders and the whole time he couldn't look at the older man without getting turned on. He felt weirdly compelled by this older man, like he had some kind of hold over him.

When he finished these work trips away Steven felt even more attracted to him and to the taste of cum.

After one day of meetings, Steven and Mr Anders were sat eating in the restaurant of a hotel. He could barely look Mr Anders in the eye after everything he had fantasised about. He worried that if Mr Anders knew then he would be disgusted and get him fired.

With the pure awkwardness of being around Mr Anders, Steven barely finished his spaghetti. Leaving about a quarter of it.

"Are you not finishing that?" Mr Anders asked him.

"N-no, I'm not hungry." Steven said.

"Hmmm, okay." Mr Anders grunted.

Steven wanted to just get to bed so he didn't have to try and look at Mr Anders anymore. He rushed upstairs and got straight into bed without saying anything to Mr Anders.

It took a matter of minutes for everything to turn to black.

Just like that one night, Steven started to have a sort of outer body experience. Again, it was like he was awake but asleep at the same time. Some kind of strange dream.

His eyes felt heavy and everything was dark, but it was like he could feel and hear certain things.

"Not long now until you're my complete gay slut." He heard Mr Anders whisper.

Am I dreaming? Steven thought, although he was unable to move or do anything.

"Oh yeah, you love having Daddy's cock in your hand, don't you?" Mr Anders said.

I must be dreaming, why else would it be just like my fantasies, Steven thought to himself.

In this strange state, he sort of accepted the dirty dream he was having.

He could feel his hand slightly close and the feel of a thick, hard cock that he wrapped his fingers around.

"Good boy, you love my cock, don't you?" Mr Anders grunted.

"Mmmm." Steven moaned back, loving how vivid this dream was.

It felt as though he blacked out again for a while after that, only to be woken up when he felt something soft and wet against his arsehole.

"Mmmm." Steven moaned in shock from the feel of a tongue on his arse.

There was nothing to see or know, other than the feel of a wet, soft tongue eating his little arsehole over and over.

He blacked out again for a few minutes and when the dream came back, he could feel his arsehole was being stretched by something moving in and out of him.

"Urrgh." He grunted as something went deep inside of him.

"That's it slut, moan from your Daddy fingering your little arsehole!" He dreamt Mr Anders grunt to him.

"Mmmm!" Steven moaned as he felt himself getting finger fucked faster and faster.

He thought that for a dream this felt so real.

"Now, you want to suck Daddy's cock, don't you?" Mr Anders asked.

"Mmm." Steven moaned in his dream.

He could actually feel the fingers in this dream leave his stretched arsehole, followed by the feeling of something heavy on his chest.

"Open your mouth, my gay cock slut." Mr Anders whispered.

Instinctively, Steven opened his mouth and he actually could feel something dick shaped go inside. He then wrapped his lips and felt the warmth of a thick, hard cock on his tongue.

"Mmmm." Steven moaned in his dream as he felt the cock start to move in and out of his mouth.

"Good boy, you love Daddy's cock, don't you?" Mr Anders moaned.

"Mmmm." Steven moaned back to him.

Although he felt like he could barely move, he could vividly feel the thick, juicy cock thrusting in and out of his mouth, he could taste the delicious precum and smell the intoxicating scent.

"You're going to be sucking Daddy's cock all the time, you love being a little cock whore." Mr Anders moaned.

Steven felt like his body was going to explode with pleasure, just from having a cock in his mouth.

Is this a dream? Steven thought to himself, it feels so real.

He managed to lift his tongue and run it along the thick cock head and tasted more of the sweet precum. He loved it, he couldn't believe how turned on he was just from a dream.

The feeling of this cock going in and out of his mouth continued for a while and Steven loved every single second of it. The thick, hard meat in his mouth, it just felt so... natural.

"You want to make Daddy cum, you always want to please Daddy." Mr Anders moaned.

"Mmm." Steven moaned back to him.

Suddenly he felt the cock leave his mouth, he could still feel a heavy presence sitting on top of him and the sound of skin on skin. Then, he felt a warm, thick liquid start to land on his chest.

"Take my cum you fucking whore!" Mr Anders moaned loudly as he felt more and more of this hot cum cover his chest and then he felt a large spurt land on his face.

A few minutes later something else was pushed into his mouth, something smaller but the taste of cum was obvious.

"Mmm." Steven moaned as more and more cum was forced into his mouth and he swallowed down every drop.

After that things seemed to black out again.

That morning Steven woke up before Mr Anders alarm went off. Sitting up in the dark room he realised that yet again he was naked.

He looked over to Mr Anders fast asleep on the other bed.

That was a dream, right? He didn't do that to me? But it seemed so real. Steven thought. He was more confused as to why he would dream about sucking cock but then dream of Mr Anders cumming on his chest and not in his mouth.

By the time that Mr Anders alarm went off Steven's head was spinning with his sudden love of cock. He couldn't even explain to himself the feelings he was having, or why he was fantasising about Mr Anders so much.

"Morning." Mr Anders said in a groggy voice, "Did you sleep well?"

"Erm, yeah." Steven nervously replied.

When Steven moved, he felt a slight bit of pain in his arse, similar to the pain he felt when he fingered himself.

No, he didn't actually do it, did he? Steven thought, wondering if Mr Anders did finger him in his sleep.

"Right, let's get showered and head off to our meeting." Mr Anders said and Steven just watched his perfect body as he walked to the bathroom.

He stayed working away for two more nights, both of which the same dream happened which each were as vivid as the last.

Steven was starting to become unsure of whether it was a dream or not, he could actually remember the feel of a cock in his mouth, or fingers in his arsehole. Every time he looked at Mr Anders, he questioned whether it was him or just a dream.

Awake

For the next week Steven started to only wank at the thought of Mr Anders, which felt more like a memory than it did a fantasy.

He hadn't had sex with Esther at all, something about fucking her didn't seem to attract Steven anymore.

At the same time, Mr Anders was smiling when he found out that he was to go away with Steven again and he knew it was time, time to finally break his virgin arsehole.

Mr Anders could see the change in Steven, the way he looked at him, he was ready to become his hungry, gay, cock slut.

Together they drove to the other side of the country and checked into a hotel. Steven barely spoke a word the entire time, trying to control and understand his lust for Mr Anders.

When they ate together, Mr Anders didn't put any pills in Steven's food.

After they ate and went to bed, Steven was grateful for not feeling groggy and exhausted like he had been so many times on these meetings.

"See you in the morning." Mr Anders said to Steven as he turned out the lights.

"Night." Steven replied, he closed his eyes and slowly drifted to sleep.

Around midnight Mr Anders got out of his bed. He looked at the sleeping Steven, still fully dressed but ready to take his cock.

Mr Anders got completely naked and his rock-hard cock was unleashed.

Ever so slowly, he walked over to Steven and held his cock inches from the young man's face.

"Steven." He whispered and slowly pressed the head of his cock against Steven's closed mouth.

"Hmm." Steven groaned.

"Wake up my little slut." Mr Anders whispered again.

Slowly, Steven's eyes started to flicker open. He felt something against his mouth and when he inhaled, he was shocked by the familiar scent of a cock.

"What?" Steven groaned again as he slowly woke up.

His eyes adjusted to the dark and in a matter of seconds he realised what was in front of him. Mr Anders, completely naked and his hard cock just from his mouth.

"W-what... what are you doing?" Steven asked, he felt like his body was frozen as his eyes darted from the hard cock and up to Mr Anders mouth.

Is this a dream? Steven thought, realising it was a lot more realistic than his others.

"You know what I'm doing," Mr Anders said and pressed his cock against Steven's mouth again, "Do you have any idea how many times I have used your body to make me cum, or how much of that cum has gone over you?"

"W-what?" Steven stuttered out again, feeling the hard cock tap against his lips, but he couldn't seem to move away.

"I know you know," Mr Anders whispered, "The last few times you moaned like crazy as you sucked on my cock."

Steven's eyes show wide open when he heard that.

"That... that wasn't a dream." He whispered, not a question, more a realisation.

"No, it wasn't," Mr Anders said to him with a grin on his face, "You have been making me cum for months and now, it's time for you to do it whilst awake."

"Whaaa..." Steven went to question in pure shock at the truth but as he opened his mouth Mr Anders pushed his cock in between the young man's lips.

Steven was filled with the familiar feeling of having a cock in his mouth, knowing now that it wasn't a fantasy but reality.

"Good boy." Mr Anders moaned and hearing those words made Steven's own cock grown painfully hard.

Mr Anders lightly held onto Steven's head and slowly moved his cock back and forth.

"There you go, you're going to be willingly pleasing my cock very often now, my gay slut." Mr Anders whispered.

"Mmmmm." Steven automatically moaned when he heard those words.

He couldn't seem to control himself, Steven just lay perfectly still and allowed this thick cock to push in and out of his mouth. He wasn't sucking back... yet.

"That's it," Mr Anders moaned as his cock used Steven's mouth slowly, "I've been using you whilst you were asleep, all those little pills I've been putting in your food... getting you ready for this."

Steven couldn't believe what he was hearing, finding out that he had been getting drugged and used by Mr Anders in his sleep. However, he wasn't angry or violated, for some reason, he was hornier than he had ever been in his life.

"Now," Mr Anders said firmly, "Suck. My. Cock."

That was the last straw for Steven, hearing the man he had been wanking over for so long say those words. Steven closed his eyes and wrapped his lips firmly around the thick, hard cock in his mouth.

"Good boy." Mr Anders said.

He kept hold of Steven's hair and pushed his cock in and out, like he had done so many times whilst the young man slept.

After what could only be a minute, Mr Anders pulled his cock out and chuckled when Steven kept his mouth wide open.

"Get on your knees, it's time to suck your Daddy's cock properly." Mr Anders ordered him.

Steven knew this was wrong, he knew he should be angry, that he was straight, but he felt obliged to obey.

"Yes... Daddy." Steven whispered, the words he thought of constantly.

Mr Anders smiled at his latest conquest, he watched as Steven knelt down in front of him, willingly.

"Now, tell me what you want." Mr Anders ordered.

"I..." Steven stuttered, amazed at how much he wanted it, "I want to suck your cock."

"Good boy." Mr Anders replied, using the words instilled in Steven's head, "Go on then."

Steven stared at the huge, juicy cock in front of him. A million thoughts ran around his head but all he knew is that he desperately wanted to suck this amazing dick.

He slowly opened his mouth, leant forward and felt the warmth from the cock fill his mouth. It was so unbelievably thick that Steven had to open his mouth as much as possible to wrap his lips around it.

"Mmmm." Steven moaned when he willingly took this cock in his mouth.

"Finally, now you're my cocksucking bitch!" Mr Anders moaned loudly at breaking in a new slut.

"Mmmm!" Steven moaned again when he heard that.

He flicked his tongue up and along the head of the cock and tasted his delicious precum. He happily and greedily swirled his tongue around the head, inspecting every inch of it.

"Oh yeah, that's a good gay boy." Mr Anders moaned.

Steven just lovely massaged the spongy head with his tongue as his lips moved an inch up and down. He couldn't believe how big this cock was but he was instantly in love with it. There were no thoughts of Esther in this moment, his only goal was to please this cock.

After pleasing the head for a few minutes, Steven started to slowly bob up and down on the cock. He tried to remember what he liked and what he had fantasised about. Keeping his lips tightly stuck on the shaft as his tongue flicked all over the head.

"Mmm." Steven moaned again as he kept bobbing up and down, only taking a quarter of the cock in his mouth.

Mr Anders just smiled down at the now lifetime gay boy, another straight boy he had broken that was greedily bobbing up and down on his cock.

Steven's head just bobbed up and down, his hands by his sides and he loved the feeling of a warm cock in his mouth.

He gathered spit onto his tongue and spread it around the shaft as much as he could.

After a few minutes he pulled back and grabbed the cock with his hand, the familiar feeling of having this thick cock came to his head.

Lifting it up, Steven pressed his spit covered tongue against the bottom of the shaft and slowly dragged it all the way to the tip. He did this over and over, making sure to cover every inch of the cock in his spit.

"Keep still slut." Mr Anders orders and he grabbed hold of Steven's head.

Opening his mouth like the cocksucker he now was, Mr Anders pushed his cock inside and started to thrust in and out of him. Going a little deeper each time.

"Gluug... gllgg.... Gluggg..." Steven moaned at every thrust, loving having his mouth fucked like this.

As over half of his cock disappeared into the boy's mouth, Mr Anders pushed even deeper and forced Steven to cough and gag when it hit his throat.

"Urhg... fuck!" Steven groaned as he coughed and spit fell down his chin.

"You can take it, cocksucker." Mr Anders said and shoved his cock back into Steven's open mouth.

He was done with the slow face fucking and was now firing his cock in and out of Steven's mouth. He pushed deeper and deeper, forcing Steven to gag but he had no thoughts of letting up on him.

"Gllg....gllg....gllllggg!" Steven gagged over and over as the cock fucked him deeper and deeper.

Spit started to pour down Steven's chin and he felt like a dirty little slut at that moment.

Then, Mr Anders gripped Steven's head and shoved his entire cock balls deep down Steven's throat. His throat wrapped around his cock perfectly and it felt fucking amazing.

"GLLLGLGGGGGG!" Steven gagged as he felt big, smooth balls resting on his chin.

"Breath through your nose faggot!" Mr Anders grunted.

Steven opened his eyes and looked up at the amazing, beast of a man that had turned him. His throat completely filled with cock as he tried to breathe through his nose but very soon, he started to lose air.

He slapped Mr Anders thighs but he held his head firmly.

"You fucking whore!" Mr Anders groaned and released Steven's head.

Steven fell back and gasped for air, spit poured down his chin as he panted on the floor.

"Take your clothes off, now!" Mr Anders ordered.

"Yes, Daddy." Steven said submissively and ripped his clothes off so they were both naked.

"Get on the bed and spread your legs, it's time to take that virginity of yours." Mr Anders said with a wicked grin.

"I... I don't know if I can take it, you're so big." Steven whispered, staring at the huge cock.

"I've been preparing your arsehole for weeks, you can take it." Mr Anders said, revealing more of the truth to Steven.

Yet, Steven was too horny to care. His own cock was rock hard and leaking precum and he happily lay down on the bed and spread his thin, smooth legs.

He watched as Mr Anders silently got onto the bed and between his legs.

"Now, let's see if you remember this feeling." Mr Anders said.

He grabbed Steven's legs and shoved them into the air and exposed Steven's arsehole. In an instance Mr Anders tongue was buried deep into Steven's tight little hole.

"Hoolly fuck!" Steven moaned loudly at the feel of having his arsehole eaten.

Something he had been fantasising about for so long and realising it had been happening to him for a long time.

"I've been rimming this arse for weeks, and you always moan like a fucking whore when I do!" Mr Anders said before burying his tongue deep again.

"Oh god... fuck... yes!" Steven moaned at the overwhelming pleasure.

He looked down at the older man who was rimming his arsehole, his legs spread and he knew he wanted to be fucked.

"Please... Daddy... I'm ready." Steven moaned out.

"Ready for what?" Mr Anders said with a smile.

"I'm ready for you to fuck me... I need it!" Steven panted out.

He looked at the spit around Mr Anders mouth from spreading it around his little hole.

"Stay there." He ordered.

Mr Anders grabbed the lube he brought with him and then started to spread it around his cock and then Steven's arsehole.

"Oh god... I can't believe this." Steven panted out as Mr Anders grabbed his ankles and put them onto his shoulders.

"Believe it," Mr Anders said to him, "I've been getting you ready for this for months and now... You're going to officially be my dirty, faggot, whore!"

Then, he started to put pressure from his cock head onto Steven's ready arsehole.