Sleeping Faggot

Story Info
Steven starts having strange dreams whilst away with work.
15k words
4.78
32.3k
130
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,434 Followers

Sleeping Faggot

First Client Meetings

Steven was 20 and started working at AtSoil as a trainee salesman. Ever since he finished school, he had done anything but get a serious job, however he knew it was time. Also, his girlfriend Esther kept pushing him to get a job.

When he first started, he spent 3 months shadowing other members of staff. Most of the employees were older men in their 40s / 50s and Steven was the youngest there by far.

It started off well, he was learning a lot and realised he had a natural ability for sales.

After his 3 months' probation and he was given his full-time contract, Steven was made aware that he was going to have to start going on client meetings which involved spending a few nights away at a time.

"So, where are you going?" Esther asked him as Steven packed a bag with two new suits he had bought.

"Going down south, I should be gone a few days." Steven told her.

"Oh." Esther replied, obviously not too happy about him going away.

"You wanted me to get this job." Steven argued with her.

He had actually come to really enjoy his job and was a little annoyed that Esther wasn't happy with him.

"I know, I'm just going to miss you." She replied.

"Aww Hun, I'll miss you too." Steven said to her and gave her a hug.

Her long, brunette hair got stuck in his face and when Steven pulled back to give her a kiss, he got a mouthful of hair.

Esther kept trying to kiss Steven and eventually he felt her hand reach down to his crotch.

"I'm sorry," Steven replied, "I need to get ready, I'm getting picked up soon."

"Oh, right." Esther said, getting even more annoyed as Steven never turned sex down.

Less than thirty minutes later a car beeped outside of Steven's small house.

"Who are you going with?" Esther asked as he grabbed his suitcase.

"Someone called Mr Anders," Steven replied, "I've never really met him."

"Oh okay, well have fun and good luck." Esther replied and gave Steven one last kiss.

"Thanks, I'll see you in a few days." He replied and left her in his house.

Steven was excited for his first client visit, he knew that he would eventually be trained to do them on his own and that would lead to more promotions. So, he planned on learning as much as possible from this Mr Anders.

"Hey." Steven said after putting his bag in the boot and getting into the passenger side.

"Hi, you all ready?" Mr Anders asked.

This Mr Anders looked to be at least 50 years old, he had short black hair with a lot of greys coming through. He was clean shaven and fairly well built, he definitely still went to the gym.

"Yeah, good to go." Steven said and put his seat belt on.

"That your girlfriend?" Mr Anders asked and Steven looked up to see Esther smiling at him from the doorway.

"Yeah." Steven said and waved her goodbye as Mr Anders started to drive away.

For the first hour of the trip, it was awkward silence. Mr Anders kept glancing across as the young, small and slim lad next to him and smiled inside.

"So," Mr Anders finally spoke, "How are you finding the job?"

"Yeah, great, I love it." Steven replied, hoping Mr Anders will give good feedback to his supervisors.

"Good, how are you feeling about your first client visit?" Mr Anders asked.

"Good, I think." Steven replied, wanting to get the mix of confident but not cocky.

"Well, we are going to see three clients on this trip," Mr Anders explained, "You don't need to say or do much, just observe and take notes."

"I can do that." Steven replied with a smile.

For the rest of the trip Steven started to get more relaxed around Mr Anders, he learnt that he was divorced with two fully grown kids. He had worked at AtSoil for twenty years.

By the time they got to their hotel for the night it was already 6pm.

"Do you want to get the bags out and I'll go check us in?" Mr Anders asked.

"No problem." Steven replied.

He jumped out of the car and grabbed the suitcases, by the time he got to the reception Mr Anders already had the key card in his hand.

"Just one?" Steven asked.

"They didn't tell you?" Mr Anders replied, "We have to share a room, saves money."

"Oh, right." Steven replied, he felt a little awkward and nervous about sharing a room with an older man.

"Don't worry, they have separate beds." Mr Anders said to him.

Something about his deep, delicate tone put Steven's mind at ease.

"Okay." Steven replied, although still feeling uncomfortable.

They went to put their bags into the room, Steven was surprised when Mr Anders told him to carry his suitcase. However, still wanting to give a good impression he did as he was told.

When they got to the room Steven was happily surprised to see the two single beds were pretty far apart.

"Want to get some food? On the company of course." Mr Anders said and waved a company card.

"Definitely." Steven replied and dumped his suitcase onto a bed.

They went down to a restaurant in the hotel, it was nothing special but Steven was starving and was happy to just eat.

He ordered a burger and Mr Anders ordered a steak, both of them having a glass of lemonade.

"I'm just going to run to the bathroom." Steven said and stood up.

Mr Anders smiled to himself as he watched the young man walk away, staring at his surprisingly plump looking arse as he disappeared.

When Steven got back to the table his food was already there.

"Great," He replied and started to tuck in, the whole time Mr Anders was smiling and staring at him, "So, what's the plan tomorrow?"

"We need to get there for 9am, then meeting all day and then onto the next hotel." Mr Anders told him.

"Sounds good." Steven said as he kept eating.

They both finished their meals in silence yet Mr Anders kept looking and smiling at Steven, putting him a little off guard.

"One more drink?" Mr Anders asked when they both finished.

"Erm, sure." Steven replied, since the company was paying, he thought why not.

As Steven got about half way though his drink his eyes started to feel heavy.

"Everything okay?" Mr Anders asked.

"Y-yeah, I think I'm just tired." Steven replied, although he felt a little groggy.

"Fair enough, it was a long drive, maybe we should go back to the room." He replied.

"Sounds good." Steven speech sounded slurred, he knew he was tired but he felt like he was about to pass out.

By the time they got back to the room Steven's head was spinning and he felt incredibly light headed. He remembered walking over to his bed and then everything just went dark.

In the morning Steven was woken up by Mr Anders alarm.

"Huh?" Steven grunted, his head still felt a little fuzzy.

"Morning." Mr Anders said with a very happy voice.

Steven looked around, he couldn't for the life of him remember getting into bed, yet there he was.

Did I sleep naked? Steven thought as he realised he had no clothes on but couldn't remember taking them off.

When he looked up, he saw Mr Anders was wearing just his boxers. His body was incredibly toned and hairy, like a bear of a man.

"I'm going for a shower, then we will get some breakfast and head off. Okay?" Mr Anders asked.

"Y-yeah, sure." Steven replied, still confused about what happened the night before.

When Mr Anders closed the door to the bathroom Steven sat up and tried to remember what happened. What was stranger, his cock was rock hard and he could not get it to go down.

He didn't want Mr Anders to spot the bulge so he put on some jogging bottoms and a t-shirt to hide it.

When he eventually came out of the bathroom, he had just a towel around his waist and steam was pouring off of his manly body.

"Go on then." He told Steven.

"Erm, thanks." Steven nervously replied, doing his best not to look at the half naked man.

When he got into the bathroom, he had to take a few deep breathes to try and clear his head.

Why was I looking at him? Steven thought, never having a gay thought in his head before.

He tried to brush the thought away and went for a shower.

Afterwards, the two of them went for breakfast and everything seemed normal. Mr Anders was talking about their plan for the day and the meeting.

After putting on their suits, they went to the meeting where Steven barely said a word and just focused on listening and making notes. By the end of the meeting, it was 4pm and Steven's head was frazzled with all the information he had taken in.

"Right then," Mr Anders said when they got back into his car, "The next hotel is about an hour away."

"Okay." Steven replied, ready to get some comfortable clothes on and relax.

The next hotel was similar to the one they stayed in the night before. A sharing room with twin beds and a cheap restaurant.

They dumped their bags and went to get some dinner.

"So, did you learn a lot today?" Mr Anders asked after they ordered some food.

"It was a lot." Steven replied.

"I bet, you'll come to learn it all don't worry, just takes time." Mr Anders replied with a smile.

Their drinks came and Steven finished it before the food came and he had the urge to piss again.

"Be right back." He replied and walked off.

Once again, Mr Anders smiled as he watched Steven walk away.

Steven's lasagne arrived whilst he was in the bathroom and Mr Anders gave himself another chuckle.

"This is too easy." He whispered to himself.

When Steven returned, he saw Mr Anders had already started eating his steak. He sat down and tucked into his lasagne while again, Mr Anders was smiling at him.

Steven was starving after the long day and inhaled his food. Afterwards, yet again they had another drink.

What's happening to me? Steven thought as he started to feel light headed again, like the night before, Maybe I'm just over tired, not used to these long hours, he justified to himself.

"I think I need to go to bed." Steven said.

"Good idea, another long day tomorrow." Mr Anders replied.

The walk back to their room felt like an eternity to Steven, his head was spinning and he could feel his eyes growing heavier and heavier.

When he got the room, he could barely stand and face planted onto his bed, then, everything went dark.

Another dreamless night, Steven woke up to Mr Anders alarm and weirdly enough, he was naked again.

Why am I sleeping naked? I never sleep naked. Steven thought.

"Right, I'm going for a shower." Mr Anders replied and Steven watched him go to the bathroom, once again staring at his hot, muscular body.

God, I need a wank, Steven thought, realising he was hard as a rock and horny as fuck.

When Mr Anders came out with hot water glistening on his muscles, Steven went quickly into the shower.

He grabbed his 5-inch cock and quickly started to wank as the hot water beat down onto him. He closed his eyes and pictured Esther, he pictured her mouth around his cock as she bobbed up and down until he came into the shower.

"Right, let's go." Mr Anders said.

Another long day with meetings with their clients' directors. All day it seemed that Mr Anders was pumping water into Steven. Every time his glass was empty, he made sure it was filled up immediately.

By the time they were done and back at the hotel Steven was dying for a piss.

When he got back from the bathroom his spaghetti was at the table and Mr Anders was grinning at him.

That night, Steven barely finished eating when everything turned to black.

When he woke up the next day, he was naked again and horny as fuck.

"Okay, time to head home." Mr Anders replied.

The drive back was in silence, Steven felt strange with how he had pretty much passed out three nights in a row and wondered if he was okay.

"Hey, how was it?" Esther asked and greeting Steven at his door.

"Yeah good, except I feel a little funny." Steven said and took his suitcase inside.

"What's wrong?" She asked him.

"I'm not sure, I keep feeling exhausted." He explained.

"You probably just need some sleep." She replied.

That night Steven had a great night sleep, except that he had a dirty dream. Steven hadn't had a sex dream for a year or so but what was even weirder, his dream involved Mr Anders.

What the fuck?! Steven thought as he woke up abruptly and covered in sweat, Was I just fantasying about a man? He thought.

He took himself to get a glass of water before shaking his head and going back to sleep.

The Next Trip Away

It was another two weeks until Mr Anders was told he had to take Steven with him on client visits. Something he was very happy to learn.

"So, you're with me again." He said to Steven who was at his desk and working away.

"Oh, erm, great." Steven awkwardly replied and barely looked at Mr Anders.

"Is that a problem?" Mr Anders replied, smiling to himself.

"N-no, all good." Steven replied.

"Great, I'll pick you up in the morning." He replied.

The next day Mr Anders picked up Steven and looked at his pretty, young girlfriend before they drove away.

If only she knew what I'm going to do to her boyfriend, Mr Anders thought to himself with a smile as he drove away.

"Here, keep hydrated." Mr Anders told Steven and handed him a big bottle of water.

"Oh, erm, thanks." Steven replied and started to drink it.

That's it, drink it all, Mr Anders thought as he drove.

When they got to the hotel room Mr Anders checked them in and got Steven to take both of their bags to the room.

Once again, they went to eat and ordered food and as planned, Steven needed to go the toilet before eating.

Once Steven's burger came Mr Anders lifted the bun and then one of the patties and placed 3 small, tasteless pills, scattered around the food.

When he watched Steven eating the burger, he smiled to himself, knowing he was going to have some more fun.

As normal, less than an hour later Steven was showing signs of the pills working. His eyes were a little droopy, he was slurring his words and looked tired as fuck.

Mr Anders had to pretty much carry Steven to their room and when he lay the young man down on the bed, he smiled to himself. "Here we go again, you little slut." Mr Anders said as he looked at the helpless young man.

He leant down and started to peel Steven's clothes off of him. After he was done, he looked down at the small, hairless man in all his glory.

He also loved to see that Steven's cock was rock hard, one of the three pills taking effect.

"You're so fucking hot." Mr Anders said as he started to rub his big, manly hands along the young man's naked body.

He felt his abs, his small arms and then gripped onto the inside of Steven's thighs and spread his legs apart.

His big hands kept caressing and touching Steven's smooth, pale body.

He eventually reached up and wrapped his fingers around Steven's hard cock and the young man let out a little moan.

I love how much he moans when I play with him, Mr Anders thought.

He slowly stroked the young man's cock, each movement making small gasps and moans escape from his lips. With his other hand he started to massage his smooth balls.

"I like them smooth." Mr Anders said.

"Mmm." Steven moaned as he slept.

A few minutes of touching and wanking and Mr Anders couldn't hold it in any longer. He ripped off his own clothes and unleashed his own 7-inch, rock hard cock.

He grabbed Steven's right hand and managed to make the young man hold onto his cock. He looked at Steven's small, girl like fingers unknowingly wrapped around his cock.

"You're going to be a good gay slut for me," Mr Anders whispered as he started to thrust himself in Steven's hand, "You're going to be taking my cock and you're going to love it."

"Mmmm." Steven moaned when Mr Anders grabbed his hard cock and slowly wanked him as he thrust into Steven's hand.

He was fucking his hand faster and faster, every time he thought Steven was going to cum from wanking him, he would stop.

After a few minutes, Mr Anders got more daring.

He straddled on top of Steven, he could feel the young man's hard cock pressed against his arse. Then he grabbed Steven's hand and forced it to grab his cock again.

He held onto Steven's wrist and forced his hand back and forth, wanking his hard cock as he looked down at the sleeping boy.

"Oh yeah, you love cock... you fantasise about cock... all you need is my cock." Mr Anders moaned as he pleasured himself with Steven's hand, instilling new thoughts into Steven's subconscious.

He moved Steven's hand faster and faster and felt his balls start to tighten.

"That's it, make me cum you little slut. You want to make me cum, you love your daddy's cuuuuuummm!!" Mr Anders moaned as he started to unload shot after shot all over Steven's bare, smooth chest.

He was panting and thrusting like crazy as he emptied his hot, thick cum all over the sleeping man.

"Oh yeah, that's fucking good." Mr Anders moaned.

Afterwards he made sure to clean up Steven properly so there were no remnants of cum on him. After that he put him to bed properly and fell into a deep sleep himself.

In the morning he smiled as he saw Steven wake up, he could see the confusion in his face every morning. Wondering why he was naked and why he was so horny.

Mr Anders knew that he made himself cum in the shower after one of their sessions and he knew soon he would be a willing gay slut for him.

They had another long day of meetings where Mr Anders kept ploughing water into his next victim.

Like clockwork, Steven went to the bathroom and Mr Anders hid three pills into his food. Then again, Steven passed out on his bed.

In a matter of minutes, he was completely naked, along with Mr Anders.

Part of him felt bad for what he was doing, but this young stud was too hot not to turn. Mr Anders also knew that after a while he will have conditioned Steven enough that he will love being a cock slut.

He had done it before and knew it worked.

As his manly hands explored around Steven's small, pale body he spread his legs again and looked at his shaved balls.

"Maybe, just a taste." Mr Anders said with a smile.

Being so strong and Steven being so small, he easily manhandled him so Steven was lay on his stomach. His plump, curvy arse sticking out just waiting for him.

Mr Anders grabbed the inside of Steven's smooth thighs and spread his legs apart, exposing his previously untouched little hole.

"Fuck, I bet you're so tight." Mr Anders grunted.

He moved lower and got a proper, up-close view of Steven's arsehole.

"So, pretty." Mr Anders whispered.

He grabbed Steven's arse cheeks and spread them apart.

Then, he stuck out his tongue and pressed it against the young man's tight, virgin hole.

"Mmmmm." Steven suddenly moaned in his sleep.

"Seems you love having your arse eaten." Mr Anders said and went back to flicking his long, wet tongue against the smooth hole.

He was in absolute heaven, this helpless, young man with his legs spread and his tongue buried deep into his arsehole.

"Mmm!" Mr Anders moaned as he straightened his tongue and pushed it inside of Stevens.

"Oooohh." Steven moaned and Mr Anders worried that he somehow woke up.

He stopped for a minute only to realise Steven was still asleep, so, he went back to rimming the life out of him.

Mr Anders loved eating young men's arsehole and hearing them moan like sluts for him. He kept gripping and spreading his arse cheeks to get his tongue deeper and deeper until he was fucking Steven with his tongue.

"Mmmmm... oh.... Oooohh." Steven kept moaning over and over.

When Mr Anders moved back there was a pool of his spit covering the young man's arsehole. He moved his right hand so his middle finger was massaging the spit covered hole.

"Mmm, what I would do to fuck this little hole." Mr Anders said to himself as he moved his finger around Steven's hole, "But not yet."

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,434 Followers