All Comments on 'Sleeping with Friend's Mom Ch. 03'

by Asperger27

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 2 years ago

Please keep this going!

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomenover 2 years ago

Hot story! Thanks for writing it.

jsala266jsala266about 2 years ago

I would like to read more.

hobie1010hobie1010about 2 years ago
Next Chapter

PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Mojo648Mojo648almost 2 years ago

Please next chapter where Jason decides he wants his boss, audrey gets home in divorce and they tell Pete about his dads affair, Pete's pissed off with him, then Ben and audrey tell him about them together and that hes moving in with her, Pete's very happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's a hot story but the serious need for an editor takes away from it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like the story, and I think you’re set in stone with your plan, but I feel the need to say how unrealistic the situation with her husband is. The fact that she knows he cheated on her for 5 years and still let him come to thanksgiving “because it’s thanksgiving” makes absolutely 0 sense, literally no woman would ever do that. And if any guy was in ben’s position and they had already said they love each other, and she told him that she’s considering forgiving her husband, he’d be pissed as hell.

I know it doesn’t need to be realistic, and I also still find most of the story hot as hell, those weird decisions take me out of it.

Doing a complete 180 I have this fantasy of Audrey and Ben seducing rose with a superior cock, and based on the very limited interaction, I could kinda see her character doing that.

Anyway, that’s just my opinion, the story is overall really good, there’s just small bits that make me feel bad reading because I’m invested in their relationship, which is a testament to your skills.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No substitute for perfect timing. Theyvwere running the gauntlet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Silly.

Like the other commentators said...no way would a sane, sober woman who is not yet divorced let her son's friend stay over with family and husband in the house.

And did she really tell Jason Ben was sleeping in her room?! Why not her son of she needed protection?

Any advantage of being cheated on getting her a favorable divorce just went out the window.

Yes, as can believe the basic premise of a neglected mom falling for a young guy, but please try to make it somewhat believable.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum5 months ago

What state do her parents live in that it takes 4 hrs to drive from next town? Alaska?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAsperger27@Asperger27
Due to my old account being hacked, I switched over to my new email account. If anyone has questions or story suggestions, please write to my new email address As always, thanks for supporting me on this site as a literotica writer/author these past 9 years. It means alot to ...