All Comments on 'Sleeping with Friend's Mom Ch. 04'

by Asperger27

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Nity_98Nity_98almost 2 years ago

Read your story and it was amazing but only drawback is there is some editing needed and I can help with it just mail me if you would like me editing this series.

johnstang2johnstang2over 1 year ago

I concur with Nity_98. Although this is a very good story, it really does need editing. You have some periods in there when it's obviously the end of a sentence. There are other stuff too but I leave it's very simple grammatical errors here and there that leaves the readers scratching their heads trying to figure out what you are trying to tell us.

ManofCulture6969ManofCulture6969over 1 year ago

Rose case doesn't make any sense. Why would she tell her that her husband was cheating if she didn't want long lasting relationship. Lmao this doesn't make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jason earned it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"I came back to tell you that I want a divorce." Jason said as he winces from the pain.

"Did you ever once thought about how this will affect our son?" Audrey said, "Are we that fucking worthless to you?"

Okay, she wants HIM to think about how a divorce will affect her son...after she spends the night sleeping with his best friend.

-her cheating...her longing to be rid of Jason so she can be with her toy Boy doesn't count?

She probably wants Jason to continue to fund her life...after all her boyfriend doesn't have a job.

She is either stupid or the author hasn't thought this through with the mind of an adult.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum5 months ago

Somewhat fishy. After 5 yrs Jason didn’t know Rose was married and there was a husband somewhere out there and in the military. As to husband, over 5 yrs as an officer and Still only a Lt, should be at least a captain.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

ManofCulture6969, I think the possible reason as to why Rose told Audrey about her ex-husband's cheating is because maybe she felt a lot of guilt for having sex with Jason for 5 years.

Whitewaterbum's also right, how come Rose's husband didn't become a captain and how come not once did Rose tell Jason that she and her husband are in an open marriage?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAsperger27@Asperger27
Due to my old account being hacked, I switched over to my new email account. If anyone has questions or story suggestions, please write to my new email address As always, thanks for supporting me on this site as a literotica writer/author these past 9 years. It means alot to ...