Sleeping with Friend's Mom Ch. 05

Story Info
Mom and son's friend get naughty on christmas.
6.4k words
4.51
35.1k
42

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 11/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asperger27
Asperger27
1,026 Followers

Audrey laid on her back under the throes of passion. Her trusty dildo vibrating in and out of her pussy, as she imagined Ben fucking her.

Just when she was about to climax, there was a knock on her bedroom door. Which startled her a bit. Then takes a deep breath of frustration before composing herself.

She knew who it was, as it was just the two of them today.

Her son Pete.

Audrey quickly got off her bed and began pulling on her clothes. It was a still few days before christmas and she couldn't stop thinking out Ben. This would be their first actual christmas together, as a couple.

A real couple.

After pulling down her shirt, she walks to her bedroom door. Clearly annoyed that Pete ruined her personal time. Audrey glances behind her at the pile of christmas presents, hidden in her closet. Most of them were for Pete. She remembered lucking out on the new game console he wanted really bad.

The one Jason didn't want to buy with her last year on Pete's 18th birthday. The one he begged and begged for: a PS5. She knew Ben had one and would sometimes would bring it on weekends he stayed over. She'd hear them laughing til 2am as they gamed together. Those nights he stayed over were a blessing to her.

He was a blessing meant for her. Someone who appreciated her cooking and liked to be around her. Who found her sexy, even when she didn't feel like it. Who made her feel more alive in years that Jason ever did.

That person was her son's best friend Ben.

Her beloved boyfriend Ben. Her hot young stud. Her...man.

The knocking came again, distracting her again from her intimate thoughts about Ben. She sighs and opens her bedroom door. There stood Pete. Her clueless son, who didn't know his mom and best friend were in a relationship together. Who didn't know his father was in jail for being stupid and was cheating on his mother for years.

But he will...after the holidays are over that is and once school starts up again. Audrey planned on telling Pete about all the crap his father did behind their backs. Would Pete be shocked? Definitely! Would that bring them closer together? Absolutely! She had to tell Pete. He deserved to know what kind of scumbag his father really was.

Then and only then would she be ready to tell Pete about her and Ben's relationship.

"Yes?" Audrey said.

"Oh...um...are you done wrapping the gifts?" Pete said.

He probably picked up on her being annoyed at him bothering her. She softens her annoyed look and gives him a slight smile. Then ruffles his hair affectionately.

"I am," Audrey said, "and no you can't open one early either."

She then steps out of her room and closes the door behind her.

"How did you know I was going to ask?" Pete said.

"You been asking me every year so far sweetie!" Audrey giggled, "And every year it's the same answer-no."

"Oh come on mom!" Pete begged, "Please let me open one?"

She sighs and folds her arms over her chest. Pete knew when she did that, no amount of begging or pleading would persuade her.

"Ain't happening Pete," she said, "you'll just have to wait til christmas."

"Well you can't blame me for trying," he said.

She really couldn't and lets out a slight chuckle.

"How about this," Audrey said, "I'll take you to the game store and let you buy a new game for your console."

"You mean it?" Pete said excitedly, "Yes!"

She laughed as Pete got excited over getting a new game. Jumping up and down, like it meant everything to him. The place she always took him was not far from their house. Maybe a good two blocks by foot. By car, it took less than thirty minutes.

"At least it'll keep him busy for awhile," Audrey thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Christmas music filled every room of the house, as Audrey took the ham from the oven. Pete was in the living room on his game console, playing the new game she bought him. She was kinda unsure about the game, as it was a horror game and Pete got nightmares easily growing up. But the clerk said it wasn"t that scary.

Sure it wasn't! Pete screamed here and there as he got attacked by some entity following him. It really annoyed her to no end. But he looked to be enjoying it and the game did have a good story behind it.

Redemption.

Which made her think about her now ex- husband Jason. Who is currently still in jail as far as she knew. Should he be redeemed like the main character in Pete's game? She thought not. Jason had plenty of times to make their marriage work in the past, but squandered it all away on Rose.

Suddenly the doorbell rings, distracting her from her thoughts.

"Pete!" said Audrey from the kitchen, "Can you get that sweetie?"

It was probably her parents. They always show up two hours early. Her mom would sit in the kitchen with Audrey and talk about recent events. While her father, spent time with Pete in the living room.

She sighs and hoped it was Ben instead. She really wanted to see him. After all, they hadn't seen, touched, talked or fucked each other in a week. Ben's parents didn't really celebrate the holidays. So they alway took off around this time and had a family outing for an entire week. But every year, Ben and his family would still come over to "spread the holiday cheer with friends".

She remembered Ben telling her this. Though it still upsetted her. She really did hope it WAS him.

She thought back to the oufit she bought secretly while gift-shopping. Something she only wanted Ben to see. It hung hidden in her closet.

She would wear it that night, after Pete went to sleep. Showing Ben the outfit and then...making love to him under the mistletoe. With the christmas tree and fireplace as their only light source.

She felt anxious just thinking about it.

"Sure mom!" Pete called out.

She then heard him pause his game and get up. Her heart pounded in her chest. He then walks over to the front door and grabs the knob.

"Please be Ben!" She thought, "Please be Ben!"

She waits on bated breath as Pete opens the door.

"Oh hi Ben!" Pete said happily, "Mom it's Ben!"

She blew a sigh of relief and exits the kitchen. She had a huge smile on her face as she went to greet him.

There stood Ben carrying a tray of ginger cookies. His mom carries a bowl of green bean casserole. The same dish she brings every Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Her man...her Ben.

Her beloved boyfriend.

"Well hello Ben!" Audrey said, "Please come in!"

"Thanks Mrs. Audrey," Ben said politely

She takes the tray of cookies from him and steps aside. Ben and his mom then walk in.

"So cold outside!" said Mrs. Inkle shivering a bit, "Was afraid the casserole would freeze!"

"It wasn't THAT cold mom." joked Ben and takes it from her.

"Well I'm cold!" Mrs. Inkle said pouting, "Gonna go warm myself by the fireplace."

Ben turns to face Audrey. Her heart was racing.

"Care to help me in the kitchen?" she asked.

A mischievous smile spreads across her face. One that he picked up on.

"Sure," he said.

She then looks at Ben's mom, who sat by tbe fireplace completely oblivious. Then grabs Ben's and pulls him into the kitchen.

The first thing she did was kiss him passionately. Sighing under his embrace afterwards.

"Thought about you the whole week," she said.

"Me too," he said.

They kiss again, as his hands roam under her skirt. She flinches suddenly.

"Sorry cold hands," he said.

"I'll warm them up," Audrey said.

She then grabs his hands and places them under her christmas sweater. Today she just so happened to be not wearing a bra. So Ben's hands got a handful of her perky ample breasts.

"Much better," she sighed.

"I agree," he said, "I feel much warmer now."

He began squeezing them softly. Audrey in turn reaches for his waist and starts to unbuckle his pants.

"Well someone's eager to go," he said.

"Well I missed THIS too!" she said quietly and grabs his large 10 inch cock.

"I missed you too," Beb said as he grunts softly from her delicate touch.

She began to slowly jerk him as they kissed. Then began picking up speed.

"D-Don't stop!" panted Ben, "So close!"

"Does my baby want to cum for his mommy?" she teased and kissed his neck.

Ben nods his head and moans.

"Good," she said and gets down on her knees, "then let me taste it."

He takes a hold of his shaft and gives it a few hard jerks. Audrey opens her mouth wide and then brushes her lips over his thick head, before closing her mouth around it.

"F-Fuck!" panted Ben, "Here it comes!"

His grip relaxes, as Audrey began tasting his thick cum filling her mouth. She then swallows it and kisses his tip afterwards. She then looks up at him lovingly.

"Still glad you got your answer?" she asked.

He pulls her up to him and kisses her fervertly. Then reaches under her skirt again. She stops him.

"Nuh-uh-uh," she said wagging her finger in his face, "you'll have to wait til later for that present.'

"Does that mean we'll have sex tonight?" Ben asked excitedly.

It was cute, seeing him this excited over having sex with her. Yet also adorable. He was adorable. No...not just adorable, sexy and hot too. The very definition of a young stud.

Her stud.

"Of course we will silly!" she said, "I missed you like crazy."

She places his hand on her pubic area and blushes.

"This did too," she whispered.

She also just so happened to be not wearing panties today as well. So his hand felt just how wet she was for him.

The sound of footsteps coming towards the kitchen startled them. Ben stuffs his now flaccid cock back into his pants and zips it back up. Audrey adjusts her skirt and pulls down her sweater. Her heart hammering in her chest.

Pete pokes his head into the kitchen a second later. Audrey lets out a sigh of relief.

"Is dinner almost done?" he asked.

"Almost sweetie!" Audrey said with a smile, "I was just having Ben help me cut the ham."

"Shouldn't I help you?" Pete asks, "After all Ben is the guest after all."

She shakes her head.

"Why don't you show Ben that new game I bought you instead." she said.

Audrey then gives Ben a look that read, "play along."

"Yeah Ms. Anderson was just telling me about it," Ben said.

He then followed Pete out of the kitchen, listening as Pete talked about his new game. About how scary it was and how many times he ran from the entity that pursued him relentlessly.

She then sighs and slightly bites down on her knuckle, as they both left the kitchen together. The temptation was eating her up.

Audrey REALLY wanted so badly to have Ben inside her right now. To feel his girth stretch her out and fill her up. But he was foremost and most importantly Pete's friend.

But he was also her friend too. At least in public. But they were much more than friends.

They were a couple. She planned on telling Pete about them later on. That is after also telling him about her and Jason's impeding divorce.

There would be time later that night for alone time with Ben.

Much alone time.

The taste of his cum still lingered in her mouth, as she smiled to herself and started slicing the ham.

----------------------------------------------

"Mom!" called Pete an hour later, "I think I heard grandma and grandpa pull up."

"Then be a good boy and let them in." Audrey said from the dining room.

She had just finished setting the table. Ben and his mom sat by the fireplace talking. Audrey gives Ben a loving look and smiles. He returns the smile in kind.

"Hey Mrs. Inkle," Audrey said, "can I talk to you in private?"

"Sure," she said and excuses herself from Ben.

The women then walk upstairs to Audrey's room. Once inside, Audrey closes the door behind them.

"I need to come clean about something," Audrey said.

"Such as?" said Ms. Inkle.

"My...relationship with Ben." Audrey said.

"I already know about that Audrey," she said, "I have keen eyes you know."

"Y-You knew?" Audrey said.

"Yes I'm keenly aware of your rather...growing attachment to him," she said smiling.

"Yet I'm also aware of your rather delicate nature with Jason too," she continued.

"My marriage to that prick is long since dead and buried," Audrey said.

"Does Pete knllow about your closeness to Ben?" she then asked.

"He does not," Audrey said.

"You plan on telling him?" she asked, "Pete that is."

"Eventually," Audrey said.

"Then say nothing more," Ms. Inkle said, "Ben's happiness is all that I care about."

"I do too," Audrey said.

Both women smile and then leave Audrey's bedroom. Ben stood at the bottom step as they descended the stairs.

Audrey gives him a knowing look. Mrs. Inkle sat back down next to the fireplace.

"A word?" Audrey said and looks back upstairs.

Ben looks at his mom, who smiles.

"Don't worry I'll make sure Pete doesn't go up there," she then said.

He then turns to face Audrey and walks upstairs with her. Once on the second floor, she opens her bedroom door and steps inside. Ben followed in after her. Audrey then closes the door behind him.

"So I just told your mom about us!" she then said, "Do you know what her response was?"

"You disgust me?" asked Ben.

"She said she KNEW!" Audrey stated, "Knew about our growing closeness and affection to each other."

Audrey then leans her head against Ben's broad shoulder.

"She said she approved...our relationship." Audrey said.

"Then that's good news Audrey!" Ben said excitedly.

"It is," she said nodding her head, "but for some reason I...feel like crying."

He held her face up and stared into her eyes. Audrey blushed intensely from this.

"You deserve happiness again and someone who actually give you that." he said.

"Like you?" she said softly.

He then kisses her.

"Like me," he said.

They both stared at each other briefly, before passion overtook them and they started undressing quickly. His mom did say she would prevent Pete from coming upstairs for a while. Audrey then pushed Ben onto her bed and mounts him. Kissing him briefly, before sliding her wet pussy down his rock hard shaft.

She later realized that in that heated moment of passion, she forgot one thing as they started fucking.

A condom.

-------------------------------------------

"There you two are!" said Audrey's mom, "What took you so long up there?"

Ben and Audrey were both carrying all the gifts she bought, as they descended the stairs 45mins later.

"Oh you know...stuff," Audrey said, "some of the wrapping ripped and we had to...rewrap them again."

"All of that took forty-five minutes to do?" Audrey's mom said.

"There were...a lot of gifts mom," Audrey said and winks at Ben.

Audrey's mom started to talk again, but was interrupted by her father.

"Dear it's christmas," he said, "just let it slide."

Audrey and Ben then placed all the presents under the tree. It was a lie of course. She and Ben were actually having sex in her bed the whole time. But...her parents didn't need to know that. As Ben took a sit on the couch next to Pete, Mrs. Inkle gets up and makes her way to Audrey who sat by the tree.

"Had a good time up there?" she asked in a hushed voice.

Audrey nodded her head.

"Good," Mrs. Inkle said, "he adores you."

"Ben?" Audrey said.

"Ever since he became friends with your son," Mrs. Inkle said, "that's all he ever talks about. You and Pete."

"Well I adore him too," Audrey said, "and Pete really looks up to him."

"You still plan on telling him?" Mrs. Inkle asks, "About you and Ben?"

Audrey nods her head.

"I have to," Audrey then said, "if you were in my position wouldn't you do the same?"

"In that situation," Mrs. Inkle said, "then yes I would. But I'm not-you are."

She then sighs.

"All I'm saying is...be considerate and mindful of when you do tell Pete," Mrs. Inkle continued.

"I will," Audrey said giving a slight smile, "after all there is another bombshell I have to tell him too."

"Your pending divorce to Jason," Mrs. Inkle said, "I almost forgot about that."

"Yeah my divorce from his father," Audrey said.

"Mind if I ask what happened to make you two fall apart?" Mrs. Inkle asked.

"I really don't know to be honest," Audrey said, "but I think it started right after he got that promotion and began working under his boss."

"He'd always come home and barely say a word to me or our son." Audrey continued, "Over time our love life became...non-existent. Then came the frequent business trips and late nights at the office."

"Must have been hard," Mrs. Inkle said.

"It was." Audrey said, "It felt like we meant nothing to him anymore. He spent more money on himself than on us alone. I LITERALLY had to ask my parents for money just to pay the bills and go grocery shopping."

"If my husband did that to me," Mrs. Inkle stated, "he'd find himself divorced in a heartbeat."

"I had an inkling that he was probably cheating on me," Audrey said, "I mean there were signs everywhere that pointed to it. But I just denied it multiple times."

"That is until his boss...HIS BOSS came to the house to tell me so," Audrey continued, "Then it all made sense."

Mrs. Inkle listened silently as Audrey continued talking.

"The late nights at the office. The frequent business trips. The expensive shit he bought himself." Audrey said, "She confirmed it. Jason never came clean about it, until last month on Thanksgiving."

"What was this woman like?" asked Mrs. Inkle.

"Pretty and young for starters," Audrey said, "her name was Rose. She had long red hair and a slender curvaceous body. She looked to be maybe in her...mid-thirties?"

"That young?" said Mrs. Inkle.

Audrey nods her head.

"Then a short while ago," Audrey said, "I find out that he was arrested at her house."

"At her house?" said Mrs. Inkle, "Jesus christ what was he doing there?"

"According to what my mom told me when she brought Pete back home, "Audrey said, "he apparently became violent and refused to leave her house."

"He then had the gall to call and ask me to help bail him out," Audrey continued, "right after I heard that he tried asking that from my own parents as well."

"Is he still in there?" Mrs. Inkle asked.

"As far as I know," Audrey said and sighed, "he still is."

Mrs. Inkle rubs her hands against her knees. Clearly what Audrey told her was a mouthful and then some.

"I can understand why you want a divorce from him," Mrs. Inkle said, "Jason is a sleazy asshole and deserves everything that happened to him and IS happening to him."

"I agree," Audrey said.

Mrs. Inkle then sighs and stretches a bit.

"I think that is enough dark talk for one evening," she then said.

Audrey then stands up. Then felt Mrs. Inkle squeeze her hand gently. It felt good getting all that baggage off her chest. She then glances over at Ben, who seemed preoccupied with the game Pete was playing. Pete sat next to him.

Audrey then maneuvers around them and heads into the kitchen. Her mom follows suite.

"Care to tell me what you were talking about with Mrs. Inkle?" she then said.

"Just...you know about Jason," Audrey said dismissively, "and about our pending divorce."

"I think you're lying Audrey," her mom said.

"Mother enough!" Audrey said firmly, "I'm telling you that is all we talked."

She then sighs and turns around to begin slicing the holiday ham.

"We talked about my pending divorce with Jason and about all the things he did," Audrey said, "that's all. There was nothing else."

"Fine I'll leave it at that...for now," her mom said.

Audrey sighs in relief. Her mom can get...pretty intolerable when it comes to either gossip or what other people are talking about.

"Anyways," her mom said, "any word from him at all?"

"Jason?" Audrey said, "Not a word since he tried calling and asked me to bail him out a few weeks ago."

Audrey then sighs.

Asperger27
Asperger27
1,026 Followers
12