Sleeping with Friend's Mom Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's just hope he doesn't show up uninvited and unannounced like at Thanksgiving," Audrey said.

She then carries the sliced ham to the dinner table. Her mom nips a little piece and plops it into her mouth. Then began chewing it.

"You make the best holiday ham Audrey," she then said, "better than the store crap they sell every year."

"Well thanks mom," Audrey said, "though this was actually store bought ham. But I just added a few spices to season it up just right."

"Still good though," her mom said.

"Everyone!" Audrey called out, "The food is ready!"

"Finally!" said Pete, "Felt like I was going to waste away from hunger!"

As everyone gathered around the table, the doorbell rings again.

"Now who could that be?" Audrey asked and got up to answer it.

As she reached the door and peeked through the peephole, there stood Jason. He waited patiently on the front step shivering slightly.

"How the fuck did he make bail?" she thought.

She then swung open the door and stepped outside. Closing it behind her. The cold winter air, made her nipples perk up.

"You have exactly five fucking seconds to get the hell off my porch before I call the police," she said angrily.

Jason stood where he was.

"Not going to say anything?" Audrey spat.

"What's the fucking point when you are just going to bitch at me?" Jason said coldly.

That statement caused Audrey's blood to run cold. She has never even once bitched at Jason their whole marriage. Nagging sure, because he seemed to only care his job then his own family.

"THEN-WHY-ARE-YOU-HERE?!" she said through gritted teeth.

"To make amends damnit!" he said, "I know I fucked up! I know I made a stupid choice alright?!"

"At least you're honest in that sense." scoffed Audrey, "A royal fuck up if there ever was one! I've been nothing but faithful to you our whole marriage and you go around and fuck your pretty little slut of a boss."

He says nothing.

"What exactly did you see in her to think I'm THAT repugnant to you?" Audrey asked.

He sighs and turns around to leave. She instinctively grabs his shoulder and spun him around to face her.

"Tell me!" she repeated.

Again he refused to speak.

"Was it because she was young?" Audrey said, "Because she wasn"t that beautiful or attractive to me when she came here."

"Came here to make amends," he said repeating his earlier statement.

He then hands her a bulky envelope. Which she stares at.

"Am I supposed to know what this is?" she asks.

"Just open it!" he said.

Audrey opens the envelope and finds close to 2,000 dollars in it. She gasps and has to double take, just to be sure it was real. She checked again and it was indeed 2,000 dollars. She then looks at Jason.

"Half of my settlement from...my stupidity with Rose." he explained.

"Why are you giving me this?" she asks, "Trying to win me over with money now?"

"Not trying to win you over." he said, "This is money I won from the settlement. Half is legally yours."

"So I take it that you won then?" Audrey said.

"Wouldn't say I won," he said, "we just came to a understanding outside of court. So she forked over 4,000 dollars to me and that was it."

"So basically bribe money then?" she asks.

Aubrey sighs and then pockets the money.

Suddenly the front door opens behind her. Aubrey turns her head to see that it was Ben. He must have gotten curious as to why she stepped outside.

"Dinner is getting cold," he said.

"I'll be right inside in a sec," Audrey said with a smile.

Ben then notices Jason standing on the bottom step. Both men sizing each other up.

"Hello Ben," Jason said, "good to see you."

"Likewise...Mr. Kimbleson," Ben said with a slight strain in his voice, "so glad you could...drop by for christmas dinner."

Audrey knew what Ben meant. He never really liked Jason. She felt his hand on her shoulder. Reassuring her that he had her back if Jason did anything.

"Was there something more you wanted Ben?" Jason said, "Because I believe I was having a private conversation with my wife Aubrey."

"Ex-wife." Aubrey retorted.

"I changed my mind about that," Jason said, "I know I fucked up majorly and...honestly I don't deserve a second chance. But I still want to make it work between us."

"Are you out of your damn mind?" Audrey spat, "You ruined your second chance the moment you were indecisive two months ago!"

Suddenly the door opens a third time and out comes Pete. Ben quickly removes his hand from Audrey's shoulder.

"Grandma told me to come get..." he started to say.

He then notices someone standing on the bottom step.

"Dad?" he asks.

"Hey kiddo!" Jason said, "How you doing bud?"

Pete raises an eyebrow.

"I'm good," he said, "I'm just out here to get mom and Ben."

Audrey then sighs.

"Since you're already here," Audrey then said, "come inside and have christmas dinner with us."

The idea alone disgusted her to no end. But...it was christmas and Pete did deserve to have one last happy memory of his father before she reveals their pending divorce. As well as telling Pete about how his father never really cared about them and only about himself.

As they filed back inside, Audrey halts Jason in the doorway.

"We WILL talk about this later Jason." she said coldly.

She then pokes at his chest.

"Understood?" she then said.

"Mom hurry up!" called Pete from the dining room.

"On our way," she said.

They both then entered the dining room.

--------------------------------------------

Once dinner began, everyone's mood lightened up instantly. Especially Audrey who sat next to Ben. Her hand secretly squeezing his thigh tenderly throughout dinner.

After dinner was over, everyone piled into the living room and sat around the tree. Pete was most excited about this, as he sat fidgeting on the floor cross-legged. Ben sat next to him, while the adults sat on the couch and loveseat.

Audrey stood by the tree and started handing out the presents. Most like she already knew, were for Pete. Who exclaimed loudly in excitement as he opened them one by one. When he got to the present Audrey got him, he went ballistic. Jumping up and down with joy, as he got what he really wanted: a PS5. Audrey beamed with pride as he runs up to her and gives her a tight hug. His head nestling into her shoulder, as she chuckles and pats his head affectionately.

"Thank you mom!" he sapid excitedly, "Thank you!"

After a bit, he lets go and sits back down. The last of the presents were to Audrey from her parents. Things like a new cooking set, a set of wine glasses and other stuff. Which she was very much grateful for.

Once all the presents were done, Audrey brought out the different desserts she bought. Three different types of pies, pudding and gingerbread cookies. Pete loaded his plate full with pudding and a few gingerbread cookies, then began wolfing it all down. Eager to go upstairs afterwards and set up his new PS5.

Again it made Audrey happy to see Pete happy. She knew he'd be up mostly all night playing on it. She'd allow it...just this once. After all, it was christmas.

After the desserts were eaten and/or stored away, Pete gave his grandparents one last hug before they left and then zoomed up the stairs. Playstation 5 in tow.

"Careful on those steps sweetie!" Audrey called out in concern.

She heard him call out an "okay!" returning to finishing up the dinner dishes. Which weren't that alot, since they used styrofoam plates for dinner. As she washed, Audrey felt someone press up against her. She giggles.

"Down boy," she said softly, "there will be plenty of time for that...later."

She then turns around and glances behind Ben. Making sure no one was going to pass by or could see them. When she saw that Mrs. Kimble sat by the fireplace dozing off and Jason sat on the couch looking at the floor, she sighed and pulled Ben into her. Both kissing each other with such passion and fervor, that they both started swaying a bit.

After their long kiss, she parts her lips from his slowly and lays her forehead on his shoulder. Sighing contently afterwards.

"Can you convince your parents to let you stay over tonight?" she asks.

She then felt Ben nod his head.

"Okay good," she said.

She sighs again, not wanting to let go of his warmth. But reluctantly does so. Ben then kisses her forehead and turns to leave. Audrey slowly biting on her right knuckle. Contemplating her thoughts, when Jason walks in.

"Mind if we talk Audrey?" he asks.

He sounds beaten, he looks beaten. Prison can do that to a person.

"Might as well get it done with," she thought.

"What was the real reason for you coming tonight?" Audrey asks.

"Like I said," Jason said, "to make amends to you both."

"Yeah I call bullshit on that one Jason," Audrey said, "you never once cared about us for five years."

"That was then," he said, "I know I fucked up okay?"

"Fucked up?" Audrey scoffs at him, "You call fucking your own boss for five years a fuck up?"

He looks at the ground. He knew she was right. It was more than just a fuck up. It was complete fuck up. A royal fuck to be precise.

"Did you once ever think about what this would do to Pete?" Aubrey said, "Our son? To know that his own father cheated on his mother?"

Jason flinches when she said that.

"It was like you wanted our marriage to die." she continued, "Twenty years together and you flush it all away for a five-year long affair with your boss."

Again he winces. She then sighs heavily.

"But I don't hate you for it," Audrey stated, "at least not anymore anyway."

Jason looks up at her.

"Then does that mean you'll forgive me?" he asks, "I know I can make things right this time."

She stares at him hard.

"Forgive you?" Audrey repeats, "Why? Have you done anything to deserve my forgiveness?"

He looks at her in confusion.

"All I said was that I don't hate you for it anymore," she stated, "that doesn't mean I forgive you for what you did."

"I see," he said, "then I guess my efforts were in vain then."

He turns to leave.

"Tell me one thing Jason." Audrey said, "Was she worth it? Was fucking your boss worth losing your wife and marriage over?"

"It...wasn't," he said, "I know that now. She only wanted me to ease her mind while her husband was oversea."

Jason then went upstairs to the guest bedroom and closed the door behind him.

Audrey blew a sigh of relief knowing that Jason knew it was over between them. That she...moved on. That she was happy.

She returns to finishing up the dishes. Her thoughts waned to Ben and what fun they'd have tonight after everyone went to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------

Mrs. Inkle stood by the front door getting into her shoes, as Audrey stood by a bit later.

"Is it safe to assume that you don't mind if Ben...stays over tonight?" Audrey asked her.

"Have something...planned?" Mrs. Inkle asked.

Audrey blushes deeply.

"I can tell by your face that you do," Mrs. Inkle said.

Audrey again blushes and smiles at her.

"Just...remember what I said okay?" Mrs. Inkle said.

"Will do," Audrey said.

With that, Mrs. Inkle gives Audrey a hug and turns to leave. When the door closed behind her, Audrey again blew a sigh of relief. She wanted to spend her first real Christmas with Ben. If he left, she would've been upset. She was glad his mom approve of their relationship together.

Ben came downstairs just as Audrey decided to ascend them.

"Hey," he said.

"Hey," she said smiling.

She inches closer to him.

"Been playing with Pete on his new game console?" Audrey asked.

"Something like that," he said smugly.

"Was something wrong?" she asked.

"Well you see," he said, "I had this thing to do tonight with this amazing woman I'm with."

"Like what?" she asks, "You mean something like...this?"

She launches herself at him hungrily. Instantly pressing her soft full lips against his, as they began making out on the stairs. Both breathing heavy as their hands started helping the other out of their clothes and tossing them on the steps. Once they were both nude, she leads him downstairs. Then pushes him backwards onto the armchair by the fireplace. Christmas music still playing on the stereo, as she dims the lights and crawls her way over to him.

Her eyes filled with lust, as she sat between his legs. His cock already hardened and oozing precum from his tip. Audrey licks her lips. She brings her mouth over his tip and closes her lips around it. Kissing his tip repeatedly, as his precum clung to her full lips.

She looks up at him and smiles.

"Have I told you how much I love being with you?" she asks.

"Not as much as I you." he replies.

She giggles and takes out a condom hidden in the couch cushion to her left. Then holds it up and smiles at him.

"You ready for your gift now?" Audrey asked.

Ben lets out a moan as Audrey places the rubber on his cock. Then gives it a few jerks, before kissing his tip again.

"Mmm you sure you're ready for it stud?" Audrey asks.

He nods his head.

Wordlessly, Audrey then squats over Ben's lap and grabs his cock. Holding it up as her pussy envelopes his tip and pushes down. His hands immediately go under her thighs. Cupping the fullness of each cheek. She knew what he wanted her to do. They watched a porno that showed this two weeks ago in her bedroom together.

Once she reaches his base, Audrey slides back up and moans. Ben grunts alongside her. Both looking into each other's eyes the whole time. She brings her head close to his and gives him a wet passionate kiss between panting and moaning.

"Sooooo fucking DEEP!" Audrey grunts, "Your cock is so fucking deep in my pussy baby!"

Their sounds of passionate sex filled the living room, as Audrey starts to play with her clit. One of Ben's hands stops holding her ass and starts squeezing her breasts. Occasionally pulling her chest closer to him and begins sucking on a erect nipple. Audrey whimpers as his teeth rake across her delicate and sensitive nipples.

"Mmmm keep sucking on mommy's breasts!" she teased him, "Feels so good!"

She resumes pumping up and down on his cock with renewed interest. Totally unware that just outside the living room listening, was Jason.

He stares at Audrey's naked and shapely ass jiggling, as it pumps up and down Ben's thick cock. How eagerly they shared passionate kisses between panting and moaning.

Was it jealousy he felt or shock? His teeth clenched in his mouth as Ben's hands squeezed Audrey's ass. It was jealousy he felt. Why was he jealous of a 19 year old kid?

Their moans begin to pick up in volume as Audrey annouces that she was going to cum. Her whole body began shaking soon afterward, as waves of pure joy ebbed through her. Ben grunts a few seconds afterwards. Both now catching their breaths and kissing each other.

"Was your present to your liking Ben?" Jason heard Audrey say, "Because I knew mine was."

Jason then saw Audrey peel herself from Ben and stand up on shaking legs. Then walked over to the fireplace. Ben stood next to her. They shared one last kiss before turning around and heading towards the hallway.

They both walked right past him and continued up the stairs. Audrey picking up their discarded clothes in the process.

Did they not see him standing there or did they purposely chose not to acknowledge him? Either way, Jason knew his marriage to her was well and truly over.

He followed upstairs after them. Just as he got to the top step, he heard Audrey say she has another present for Ben in her room. Something he is sure to enjoy. She then pulls him into her bedroom and shuts the door. Then very faintly heard the sound of the bedroom door locking.

Jason heads back into the guest room and laid down on the bed.

----------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in Audrey's bedroom, she pushes Ben back onto her bed. Then heads to the closet and steps inside. Ben heard the sound of jiggling and fabric being pulled on over bare skin.

"I hope you enjoy this...outfit I bought." Audrey's voice said from the closet.

"I love everything you wear," he said.

"Trying to earn more points with me babe?" Audrey teased, "I know you do."

The shuffling stops and Aubrey emerges from the closet dressed in a sexy Mrs. Santa suit.

"Ready for round two?" she asks and smiles mischievously at him.

She then climbs on top of him and places her santa hat on his head. His tip brushing against her trimmed pubic area and her clit. From her back, Audrey pulls out a spare mistletoe and hangs it over his head.

"Merry Christmas Ben," Audrey said bringing her head down to meet his.

"Merry Christmas Audrey," Ben said back.

They then kissed each other. Not like before, but new. Their first actual christmas together...ending the way she wanted it.

Passion filled her whole room as they fucked...no not fucked, made love. She made love to him until the first rays of sun beamed from the window over her messy bed.

Afterwards they fell asleep holding each other.

12