All Comments on 'Sleeping with My Boss Ch. 01'

by Sylviafan

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Ravey19Ravey198 months ago

Great start, slow build up to an impressive conclusion...of this instalment. Loved how Elizabeth demeanour changed when they were in their own privacy. Guess she's really too old to get pregnant but you've not mentioned birth control presumably for that reason. 5⛤.

Norwich is a quintessential British city still retaining much of an old town / city feel while embracing the new. Well worth a visit, until the industrial revolution it was the second city in the country, after London.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You said to be continued at the end of chapter 3 of my kinky grandmother I hope you’re not going to leave us hanging on for too long for part 2 of this drama

sparktjsparktj8 months ago

Holy fuck, I love your writing and am always delighted when I discover a new story from you. This is perfection in terms of matching my own “interests” and peccadillos. Can’t thank you enough for the effort that goes into this.

HottieOlwenHottieOlwen8 months ago

What a lovely opening chapter. Speaking as a woman 'of a certain age', I can attest to the delights of a younger lover. Elizabeth and I are not too far apart (except she's a lawyer and I'm a teacher.) Beautifully written and tantalisingly teasing. Whoever 'anonymous' is, I agree. Don't wait too long before writing chapter 2. I do like the sound of Hazel. I hope she's strict and helps Robin discipline their boss. 5 stars for this opening chapter.

Mike9947Mike99478 months ago

Well done and all fives of course - but why did you cram so much into a first chapter - fright to anal - slam bam! Might have benefited from much more development over several chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This story was nice and spicy as usual, Sylviafan! A great tease for a new series starting... and I kind of wish you hadn't posted it. Hear me out: you had a pretty regular release schedule of about every 2-3 weeks, then posted this less than a week after Neglected Mother. IMO, you should have kept this story for another week, to give yourself more time to write the next one, even if it's close to done. Always good to have a post in reserve, in case of writers' block.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What a ripping yarn!

Absolutely loved it.

When is the next part coming?

Doctor74Doctor748 months ago

Yes, a five stars from me. Excellent story, get that second part done please.

oldtwitoldtwit8 months ago

Oh I loved this, I really hope you have written the next chapter, so full of good descriptions, I love the character set, and the pace you have set it at.

Crawfc323Crawfc3237 months ago

I think it’s fair to say you have a penchant for the older professional lady. But it does make for a good story.

Keep up the great work !

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good pace. Some distracting repetition of descriptions, but overall quite arousing and lingering.

Bargyn1Bargyn17 months ago

Fantastic! Keep going!

pcman1950pcman19507 months ago

Delectable, delicious! 5+fave.

mitchawamitchawa7 months ago

The interviews were an incredible way of beginning the process of bringing the boss and her associate into a relationship. Extremely well-written with fantastic character arcs, superb internal and external dialogue, with an eye for the niceties of life in the bedroom. The sex scenes were long drawn out and exquisite. The depths of desire and intimacy were exploited with the best of physical and emotional actions. Chapter Two?

Oldsalty1Oldsalty17 months ago

Great character development here, well paced. It is a bit cruel leaving us without Chapter Two…Cloming soon?

amsterdamamsterdam7 months ago

Everyone should experience a boss like Mrs Benson. Looking forward to seeing how this unravels....

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Excellent, can’t wait until chapter 2 is published

Crusader235Crusader2357 months ago

Excellent, and very well written. Five stars, and please continue a soon.

stockingnutstockingnut7 months ago

Incredible! The stockings and anal did it for me.

Arch33Arch336 months ago

Purrrrrrrrrrrrfection.

Diecast1Diecast15 months ago

Nice story , I quite enjoyed it. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good story, good writing. I’ve read 4 of your stories and have several suggestions. Please more dialogue and fewer descriptions. Less anal. Most women don’t like anal and most men don’t get much anal. I did it once and it wasn’t very special and my wife said “no more of that”.

And more attention to tits. You go lite on tits. Mouth, tits, and clit. You write long drawn out tease, more please, especially in dialogue. Another suggestion, “Hands under”. Under blouse, bra, sweater, skirt, blanket, panties. And the sexiest question ever is “can I take off your panties”?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Interesting premise.

Nicely told.

But sex, once it begins, is soooooo automatic. Sooooooo mechanical.

Lacks each of them learning about the other's body. What he/she liked.

No slow teasing of each other. No playing with his balls. No description of her pussy. Hairless? Manicured? Hairy?

No mouth being used on genitals.

Just a sprint to orgasms.

You wrote: "I was given more responsibility on day one than I'd had in six tears with Soloman, Davis and Deacon. " You meant SIX YEARS, not TEARS.

Three stars.

Coochielover71Coochielover71about 6 hours ago

Really, really good story!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous