Sleeping with My Boss Ch. 02

Story Info
Robin and Elizabeth invite Hazel into their bed.
11.1k words
4.85
23.4k
42

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2023
Created 09/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sylviafan
Sylviafan
2,126 Followers

This story begins where Chapter 1 left off, with Robin and his boss, Elizabeth, in a deeply satisfying physical relationship. But Elizabeth, so dominant in the workplace and so submissive in the bedroom, seems to be hinting that there are other avenues she would like to explore.

This story contains descriptions of anal penetration, analingus and double penetration, so if these things aren't for you, you may want to pass.

If you do read on, I hope you enjoy the story and I look forward to readers' comments. This will be the last story about Robin and his boss.

Sylviafan

That Monday night, the first time I'd spent the whole night with Elizabeth, was a revelation for me. We had established that we were "in a relationship", albeit a clandestine one for the time being, and I'd penetrated Elizabeth's anus and she had shown every indication of enjoying it.

The future looked very bright indeed: I loved working in her law practice, I appreciated her no-nonsense approach and her strong work ethic. And now, in private, I could enjoy her gorgeous, fifty-four-year-old body, could enjoy the dichotomy between her dominant, unsmiling workplace persona and her passionate, increasingly submissive behaviour in the bedroom.

But these were early days, and exactly how our relationship would work in practice was not entirely clear. For example, Elizabeth lived in the rooms above her practice, in a four-storey regency terrace. The door to her apartment was actually in the reception area, where Hazel, our receptionist, worked from nine until five every weekday. So, if our relationship was to remain a secret, I had to be rather circumspect about my comings and goings. Elizabeth was more relaxed about us being seen together in public, providing we were maintaining a correct distance; it was only to be expected that the town's respectable and respected solicitor would spend some time out of the office with her young protégé.

Elizabeth was out of the office on Tuesday and I went home at six without having seen her, rather disappointed. But she did ring me just after eight in the evening.

'Robin, I'm sorry to have missed you today, I was in Norwich most of the day with the gruesome Spencer-Cartwrights!'

'Do you want me to come over?' I asked, hopefully.

'Oh I'd love you to, darling, but I'm just about done in and I haven't eaten yet.' I shivered slightly; I loved it when she called me darling. 'And I've got an early start tomorrow,' she went on. 'Can you wait until tomorrow evening? I'll make it up to you.'

I was in the office all day on Wednesday; Elizabeth came in at lunchtime. Throughout the afternoon there was a tiny but delicious tension between us; we both knew what was going to happen as soon as Hazel left. And annoyingly she was late going home that evening; she seemed to be fussing around for ages in the filing cabinets. But eventually she stuck her head in our offices and said goodnight and we heard the outside door click shut and Elizabeth and I looked at each other.

'Now?' I asked.

'Now,' she said.

I followed her into the reception, where we locked the outside door, and through the door into her flat and up the stairs, watching her hips and bum move as she ascended. She went straight up the three flights of stairs to the top floor, which was devoted entirely to her bedroom suite, and turned to face me as I came through the doorway behind her.

For five seconds we just stood looking at each other, me in my sober grey pinstripe, Elizabeth immaculate in a dark-green suit with a matching satin blouse and black stockings. Her hair was still up in a bun, giving her that severe look and I realised that I'd never kissed the professional Elizabeth, only the private one.

We came together and our heads tilted and out lips met and we kissed deeply and hungrily, feeling, tasting, smelling. My hands were on her hips, drawing her to me, her arms were around my neck. I sucked her upper lip into my mouth, tasting the lipstick that she'd touched up just before we came upstairs. I felt her tongue rasp fluidly against mine, and I felt a wave of heat seep through me, a wave of intense desire.

We tried to keep kissing as we undressed, but it didn't work, so we parted and stripped our clothes off, jackets, skirt and trousers flung onto a nearby sofa, tie, shirt and blouse thrown to the floor in our haste. I bent to remove my underpants, my penis springing free, hard and veined. Elizabeth unhooked her bra and shrugged it off, exposing her round, orange-sized breasts and raspberry nipples in their pinky-brown areolae. Her panties followed the bra on to the floor and she straightened up.

'Shall I keep my stockings on?' she asked, softly.

'Yes, please,' I gulped and she smiled. Elizabeth had superb legs: long and slender and shapely, her black, sheer nylon stockings and lacy suspender straps stark against her pale skin, her calves sculped and taught in her high heels, her ankles slim and intensely feminine.

I pulled her to me, feeling her stiff nipples press into my chest, feeling her loins against my erection. I cupped her buttocks and pressed her to me and she closed her eyes and gave a little gasp.

'Get on the bed, and open your legs,' I told her. I wasn't entirely certain of the extent of her submissiveness; after all, fifteen minutes ago she'd been my boss in the offices below. But she kicked off her shoes and climbed on the bed without a word and rolled onto her back and bent her legs and opened them wide and she lay looking at me with her piercing dark-blue eyes, stroking and tweaking her nipples as she regarded me.

'Is this what you wanted, Robin?' she asked, one hand straying between her legs, stroking, exploring.

I scrambled onto the bed and she gasped as I pressed my face into her bush and parted her labia with my tongue. I put my hands behind her knees and lifted her legs right over, exposing her cunt to me in all its hairy glory, and her anus too, ringed by wisps of fine brown hair. I gorged on her, licked and slurped her juices up, feeling her pubes tickle my nose, tasting her secretions, slick and salty and musky. I pushed my tongue into her hole and sucked her labia into my mouth and licked her clit and Elizabeth arched her back and pressed my head to her pussy with one hand.

Pushing my luck, I slid my tongue down her perineum and teased her rosebud, tickling it with the tip of my tongue, rimming her anus before pushing it in as far as I could get it, relishing the dirtiness of the act, relishing the fact that Elizabeth was still moaning and gasping. I moved to her clit and sucked and licked her little nub, making Elizabeth cry out and take my hair in a steel grip and press me to her even harder. I licked faster and she cried, 'Yes, Robin! Oh yes, don't stop, I'm nearly there!' and then she was coming and the waves of pleasure were washing through her and she was wailing and shaking her head and shivering.

Before her orgasm had subsided I was kneeling up, grasping my cock, entering her sopping pussy, pushing my meat right in, leaning over to kiss her with my juice smeared lips, pushing the same tongue into her mouth that had just been in her arse. It was inconsiderate of me but I was riding a wave of intense arousal, half in love with this woman and deeply lusting her.

I started fucking her slowly, kissing her neck and cheeks and shoulders, then I was speeding up, watching her as she looked up at me from the bed, thrusting harder and deeper into my middle-aged lover, gasping at the intense pleasure of having my cock inside my boss, inside the town's venerable solicitor's cunt.

I slowed down and we fucked for long minutes, enjoying the closeness, the intimacy and, yes, the novelty of being my employer's lover. Elizabeth's eyes were closed, her mouth half open, gasping softly as I slid in and out, as I leaned down and sucked her nipples and nibbled her neck and her ears.

I slowed down even more but my climax was building inexorably and then it was swelling and thundering up my spine with its message of utter bliss and unendurable pleasure and I was coming into Elzabeth, pumping hot spunk into her vagina, feeling my cock pulse and her muscles grip me.

All too soon it was all dying away and the world was coming back into focus and I climbed off my lover and lay beside her in peace and contentment.

After about ten minutes Elizabeth said,' I'm getting cold,' and we crawled under the duvet and she lay in my arms as I stroked her and kissed the top of her head, wanting to make some grand statement to her but knowing it was too early, fearing rejection.

Eventually I spoke, but it wasn't a declaration of love.

'Remember you said that you enjoyed bondage?'

'Mmm.'

'What did your husband use to tie you to the bed? Did he use your stockings?'

'We did at first, but they left marks on my wrists. Doesn't look good if the clients see marks of restraint on their solicitor's wrists.'

'I can imagine. So what did you use?'

'Straps and things. Would you like me to show you my secret collection?'

She got out of bed and put a dressing gown on and went to one of the big, solid, oak wardrobes where she tugged a battered old suitcase out of the bottom and put it on the bed. I sat up and leaned over as she clicked the latches and flipped open the lid. Inside there was a tangle of nylon webbing straps and Velcro fasteners and spring clips. Elizabeth pulled it out of the suitcase and it resolved itself into a restraint system for hands and ankles. I gulped and looked at her.

'Wow! And he secured you to the bed with this?'

'Yes. Lots of times.'

'And you liked it?'

'Yes, Robin,' she said quietly. 'I liked it a lot.'

There was more stuff in the suitcase: a large, pink, latex vibrator, a smaller red plastic one, two or three black, latex butt plugs of varying size, a ball gag and a harness with a latex dildo that clipped into it.

'Bloody hell,' I gasped, looking down at the collection. 'Did you use all this stuff? The plugs and the gag and everything?'

'Yes, pretty much,' she replied, sitting down on the bed and looking at me. 'Have I shocked you?'

'Well, a bit,' I admitted. 'What's this?' I asked, picking up the harness and dildo.

'My husband wanted me to... you know... peg him is the expression, I think.'

'And did you?'

'We tried it a couple of times but actually he wasn't that keen when it came to it.'

'What about this? I asked, holding up the little plastic vibrator.

Elizabeth blushed and suddenly looked utterly beautiful. 'I use that on myself sometimes,' she said, evasively.

I pulled her to me and kissed her and she kissed me back. 'You're something else,' I told her, 'you really are!'

We went downstairs after that and Elizabeth cooked and we ate and watched some television and then we went to bed and made love again, really slowly and tenderly. Elizabeth had a second orgasm as I came inside her and afterwards she stroked me and kissed me and said in a choked voice that I was the best, most considerate lover she'd ever had.

'Ah, but I haven't strapped you to the bed and ravished you yet,' I told her.

'You can if you want to,' she replied. 'I'd like you to.'

That invitation remained unresolved until the weekend. I was away overnight Thursday and on Friday Elizabeth had to attend a dinner party with some of the town's bigwigs and then on Saturday morning she was judging the local Womens' Institute flower show. 'Come over on Saturday afternoon, Robin,' she told me, 'and stay the rest of the weekend. I'll call you when the WI thing's finished.'

She rang me just after midday on Saturday. 'When can you come over?'

'Now,' I said. 'I'll be there in twenty minutes.'

'Would you like me to dress up for you?' Elizabeth whispered over the phone.

'What had you got in mind?' I asked, my heart thudding in my chest.

'Let me surprise you,' she answered. 'I'll be in the bedroom.'

Her flat was silent as I let myself in through the door in the reception. I went quietly up the three flights of stairs and into the big bedroom suite at the top of the house and there was Elizabeth, in her black silk kimono, sitting in the easy chair by the window, one long, stocking-clad leg crossed elegantly over the other. She stood up as I came into the room and dumped my overnight bag by the door to her dressing room.

'Hello, Robin,' she said, softly, undoing the sash of her kimono and letting it slip from her shoulders to the floor.

I stared, lost for words. Her dark-brown hair was loose and sweeping over her shoulders, framing her carefully made-up face. She was wearing a black satin basque with suspenders and a half-cup bra, emphasising her slender waist and hips and pushing her round breasts up and exposing her nipples. She turned slowly for my inspection and I saw that her black stockings had thin seams down the back and that she was wearing black, high-heeled shoes which tautened her calves and sculpted the muscles into an intensely feminine shape. She wore no panties and her neatly trimmed pussy looked good enough to eat, something I intended to do. A thirty-year-old lady would have been proud to look as she did; at fifty-four, with the added years of sensuous maturity, she looked breathtaking.

'You like?' she asked.

'You look sensational,' I said, simply, and she blushed and smiled.

Then she pointed to the bed. 'I've put the straps and things on.'

The big king-sized bed was based on a solid oaken frame with a short post at each corner. It might have been designed for the fitting of a restraint system; perhaps it had. On each post was an adjustable nylon webbing strap attached to a Velcro cuff. I looked at it and then back at Elizabeth.

'It is what you wanted, isn't it?' There was a touching note of anxiety in her voice.

'It is very much what I wanted,' I confirmed.

'Would you like me to get on the bed,' she asked, quietly.

'Soon,' I answered. 'First get your little suitcase of toys out.'

She went to the big oak wardrobe and pulled the battered leather suitcase from the bottom, putting it on the dressing table and flipping the catches.

'Right,' I said, 'let's see what we've got.'

Elizabeth watched as I picked through the contents of the suitcase and selected a medium sized black latex butt plug. I handed it to her. 'Hold that.' Then I disappeared into the bathroom and came back with a tube of KY jelly, which I also handed to her.

'Now lube yourself up and put the plug in, while I watch.'

I was pushing my luck again with my boss, but everything about her bedroom persona screamed "submissive". Besides, she would certainly tell me if she wasn't comfortable with anything we were doing.

Now she looked at me and then at the floor. 'You want me to put this in my bottom?' she asked quietly, playing her part superbly.

'I do,' I confirmed. 'And I want you to do it in front of me.'

Elizabeth took a couple of deep breaths before taking the cap off the lubricant and tentatively squeezing a dollop of the jelly onto her fingertip. She looked at me again and I nodded. 'Yes.' She supported herself with a hand on the dressing table, bending over with her stockinged legs apart, exposing her buttocks to me, with her dark rosebud nestling in the crevice. She reached between her legs with the lubricated fingertip, seeking and finding her anus, pushing her fingertip in as I watched mesmerised, my cock like a titanium rod in my trousers.

Elizabeth gave a little moan as she pushed her finger deeper inside herself, then she removed it and applied more jelly, before pushing her long, tapering finger right in to the third knuckle. I gulped, feeling lightheaded with arousal and desire. As I watched, Elizabeth removed her finger from her anus and squeezed another blob of lube onto her fingertip which she used to coat the plug.

Gripping the oblong base and turning her head to give me a last anxious look, she reached between her legs with the plug, guiding the tip of it by touch to her pucker. I found I was holding my breath as she got it in exactly the right place. Then, slowly, she pushed the plug into herself, groaning quietly as the black latex stretched her sphincter. I watched it disappear into the depths of her rectum until there was just the base of the thing between her buttocks.

'Is that comfortable?' I asked.

'Mmm,' she replied, straightening up and wiping her fingers on a tissue, 'it feels nice.'

'Now get on the bed.'

Elizabeth kicked off her high heels and climbed onto the centre of the big bed, rolling over onto her back, stretching out her arms and legs in supplication and looking at me with a mixture of fear and excitement.

I fitted the Velcro cuffs first. One to each ankle and one to each wrist while my boss lay passively on the bed. Then I attached the cuffs to the adjustable webbing straps and tightened them one by one, pulling on the loose end until the strap was taut and Elizabeth was stretched out in a cruciform shape.

She flexed her arms and legs. 'Pull the straps really tight, Robin,' she whispered breathlessly. 'It's better if I can't move at all.'

I gulped again, feeling breathless too. But I went round the bed and pulled on each strap until the tendons stood out in her legs and arms.

'Is that tight enough?' I asked.

Elizabeth strained against her restraints but couldn't move. 'Yes! That's wonderful, darling! God I'm so excited,' she breathed. 'What are you going to do to me?'

'I'm going to lick you out and then I'm going to fuck your juicy cunt,' I told her, relishing my use of the forbidden word.

I took my clothes off, slowly, building the tension, watching Elizabeth stretched immobile on the bed, watching me with her dark eyes.

Then I was naked, my cock achingly hard. I climbed onto the bed and knelt beside Elizabeth, drinking in the sight of her body, the basque and stockings, her naked cunt, the straps that secured her tightly to the bedframe. I leaned down and kissed her, gently then more firmly, mashing my mouth against hers, pushing my tongue into her. Then I was kissing her neck and ears, nibbling the lobes, kissing my way down to her shoulders and her chest, sucking her nipples into my mouth, clamping my teeth lightly on them and pulling her breasts into little cones so that she squealed and strained against her straps.

And as I bit her nipples I cupped her vulva in my palm and squeezed and caressed the hairy mound, feeling the wetness, sliding first one finger, then two, deep inside her, feeling her liquid heat, savouring the feeling of her gripping my fingers. Taking my dripping fingers out I pushed them into Elizabeth's mouth and felt the suction and the wet warmth of her tongue as she sucked her own juices from my digits.

I went lower, kissing her thighs, running my fingers over her suspender straps, sliding my hands into her stocking tops, lowering my face to her pussy and inhaling the scent of her, a mixture of shower gel and the deeper smell of her arousal. Finally, I knelt between her outstretched legs, parted her labia with my thumbs and sank my face into her cunt, pushing my tongue into her, sucking her juices up, dizzy with the smell and the sight of her and her taste. I sucked on her labia and tongued her clit and Elizabeth cried out and tried to arch her back and I pressed on the base of the butt plug and I felt a shudder go through her body as her climax built and blossomed and saturated her nervous system with intense pleasure.

I entered her then, quite slowly and gently, feeling the tightness of her, feeling the butt plug in her anus. The sensation was exquisite, almost too much to bear. I pushed my cock all the way into my boss as she lay immobile beneath me, her eyes shut, her lips parted in the afterglow of a massive orgasm. I kissed her lips and she opened her eyes and they were brimming with tears. 'Oh Robin,' she whispered, and I started to fuck her with long, slow strokes, wanting this to last forever.

Sylviafan
Sylviafan
2,126 Followers