All Comments on 'Sleeping with My Boss Ch. 02'

by Sylviafan

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwen7 months ago

What a tease you are! You tell us in your preamble that this will be the last we hear of Robin and Elizabeth, and then you bring Hazel into the mix and insinuate that she wants to become a full-time member of the group. To answer your question about being selfish; yes it is! It's selfish to dangle the suggestion of these three characters carrying on their menage-a-trois and not telling us about it! Please reconsider. This wonderful chapter gets 5 stars from me.

Rainyday493Rainyday4937 months ago

Immensely satisfying, kept me on the edge all the way through.

stevie1965stevie19657 months ago

I've been a member on this site for along time and been a fan of your work for much of that time, but I have to say this is one of the hottest stories I've ever read on here.

Thank you!

pcman1950pcman19507 months ago

Brava. 5+fave.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story..well told...very hot and spicy too.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

To good to leave it there, definitely need more of theservice three lovely people.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I love your stories. Descriptive, erotic and very well written. Thank you.

Toemmy28Toemmy287 months ago

A lovely story to read and finish off the tale of Elizabeth and Robin. Thank you.

Arch33Arch337 months ago

So well constructed. Hot

luverlybubblyluverlybubbly7 months ago

I'dlike to see where it goes wih hazel

P_AndererP_Anderer7 months ago

Another excellent, well-told story, thank you! 5*

amsterdamamsterdam7 months ago

Very good as ever Sylviafan. Great characters and satisfying , erotic sex. You set such high standards but to be picky, the epilogue didn't work for me. Everything was tied up neatly, then it's as if you're unsure whether to carry on or not with the story. I would say yes to the characters, but the particular hinted at thread doesn't sound particularly exciting, thrilling, or erotic. As I said, that's a minor observation another very enjoyable tale. Thank you, 5 stars.

stockingnutstockingnut7 months ago

“Elizabeth had superb legs: long and slender and shapely, her black, sheer nylon stockings and lacy suspender straps stark against her pale skin, her calves sculped and taught in her high heels, her ankles slim and intensely feminine”.

This is one the hottest description of legs and stockings I have ever read. You totally nailed it!

Helen1899Helen18996 months ago

My first encounter with this author's stories, it won't be my last, she is up there with the best on the site. I had an intense orgasm reading both stories, hopefully I will enjoy the same pleasure when I read more of her stories. 5* Great pair of stories, so well written, so erotic must be based on personal experiences.

Helen1899Helen18996 months ago

I feel so stupid, in my comments I presumed that the author was a woman ( because of the name) Please Mr author accept my apologies, I wasn't presuming because of the quality of the erotic sex, I have a few favourite authors of erotic sex, one apart, all are men.

Diecast1Diecast15 months ago

I really enjoyed the story, a lot. AAAAAA++++++

ClapertonxClapertonx5 months ago

Nicely written and true to life with honesty.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Excellent story, thanks!

Coochielover71Coochielover714 days ago

Really, really good story!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous