All Comments on 'Sleeping with My Enemy Pt. 02'

by DarkkBrothaOne

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My 2 cents

I liked it. If the naysayers complain, have them write their own stories. I liked the characters and the story. It moved around and kept my interest. Thanks for your time and imagination.

Ryanwood405Ryanwood405about 5 years ago

Good story want to see what happens with Stephen

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A Good Story

Spoiled by him pulling out he should have just pushed is cock in as deep as it would go and shot his cum deep up inside her unprotected pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
That was quite a jump!

It was a good story, but the rush at the end ruined it. If you didn't want to continue the story, you could have ended it in a better way.

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOneabout 5 years agoAuthor
From the Author

To all my fans, I thank you for your kind words. And again thank you for taking the time to read my story. After reading it again myself, I felt it was a little rushed toward the end. However, the rush was due in large part to my personal responsibilities multiplying to the point I had little time to get back to finish this. Bit you, the fans, gave me such applause for the beginning that after awhile I felt guilty for leaving you hanging with the end of Chap 1. Plus, I have thoughts on what to do with the story of Ryan and Thaelor (more importantly Travis and Monica). Please be patient with me and know that my thoughts are with those of you that appreciate my vision. For all the naysayers, I thank you too...but I also CHALLENGE YOU to do better.

Birdstheword1Birdstheword1about 5 years ago
So...

What about Stephen?

fisheronefisheronealmost 5 years ago
Surprised

I figured Azia and Stephen would get married, since it's legal in a few states. But since she fell for doctor it wasn't meant to be. I think you need to add a chapter for Stephen and a new love of his life. Also bring us up to date on the families and the their struggles.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarkkBrothaOne@DarkkBrothaOne
A light-skinned brotha who had an unexpected experience that changed my life. Love chat, intelligent conversation, and humor. No, I will not EVER be into Race Play, so don't ask. Nor do I do Scat, toilet, BDSM, Futa, furries, or Dom/Sub (nothing against those of you that do......

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES