Sleeping with My Enemy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you really like it?"

"Azia...I love it. I'm in heaven." Stephen proclaimed. "You feel so fucking good."

Their bodies continued to crash together. Sweat mixing, bodies overheating. The bed squeaking out their rhythmic dance.

Stephen stopped Azia's motion. Flipping her over, he entered her from behind. Grabbing her hips, he began to ram into her pussy over and over again. Azia was drunk. Her head returned to the pillow so she could bellow out her multiple orgasms. Stephen's deep thrusting prevented her from shaking all over again. Suddenly...Azia placed her hand out on Stephen's hip.

"Wait...wait...stop."

"Are you serious? What now?"

Azia removed Stephen's rock had piston from her wet snatch. Grabbing him by the back of his head, she kissed him gently.

"I want you to get on top. I have never seen a man cum before. I think it's the most erotic thing ever. No one has ever done that for me. Will you? Will you make love to me?"

Stephen didn't answer. He simply pulled her closer to himself, kissing her lips with all his might. Wrapping Azia's shivering body in his strong arms. Lying her down, Azia grabbed his swollen member and guided it to her entrance. With one slow, deliberate thrust, he reentered her awaiting walls. Azia almost came again as she watched his eyes roll back before they closed in pure bliss.

Azia wrapped her legs around Stephen's waist and her hands around the back of his neck. Stephen locked his arms as he plunged like a slow piston into her pussy. Breaking down her Sugar Walls with every stroke. Loving, passionate, unhurried, Stephen and Azia became one. Tears of pure joy streamed from Azia's eyes as she watched her cousin come closer to his hallelujah.

"Oh God...Azia...I'm going to ...I'm going to..."

Azia pushed Stephen off her body. Quickly she took his throbbing pens in her mouth and sucked reverently.

"Oh SHIT!! Azzziaaaa!! What are you..."?

He couldn't stop it. The tsunami of his orgasm exploded load after load of his hit seed deep into her throat. Azia suckled and pulled every last drop of his offering into her mouth. Swirling his slightly salty cum over her tongue before swallowing of it.

Stephen fell spent onto his back. He had no more strength or breath left to be vertical. Azia rolled off the bed, wanting to go to the bathroom. Immediately, she had to steady herself with the nightstand. Her legs were spaghetti and her head was swimming. Standing up, she took one step after another ought her to the bathroom. Running the water, she sucked in a couple mouthfuls and gargled the residue of Stephen's love out. Spitting for a couple minutes to get rid of the aftertaste. Soaking the rags, Azia returned to the bed with one soapy one and one clear one. Affectionately, she wiped her cousin's body clean. His face, his chest, his arms, his legs. She left no area unattended. When she was done, she did the same to herself. After returning the dirty towels to the bathroom, Azia walked back to the bed, snuggling up to her new lover's body. Fitting his body as if it were her natural position in life.

"Azia...can I ask you something?"

"Sure. Anything you want."

"I'm not complaining mind you...but what was that you just did?"

Azia gave a small chuckle. "You mean the swallowing thing?"

"Yeah."

"I figured...it one of the things Curtis taught me when we were together. He said he really liked it. At first, I wasn't sure if I could do it. I thought it was nasty, and at first...I wasn't wrong. But then I researched it a little bit and eventually gave it a try. The more I did it, the more it turned me on to see how it made him feel. I felt so powerful. To see him that weak for just a moment and to know I was the one who did it...I guess I just got used to it. You didn't like it?"

Stephen craned his neck to look at his beautiful cousin in the scant light of the room.

"Are you kidding me? I was married for several years and had a few girlfriends before that and NONE OF THEM ever did that for me. I had my fantasy fulfilled in one night without saying a word. My God...why were we enemies again?!!"

The cousins shared a stolen kiss, before reality filled the room. With her head on his chest Azia brought the fantasy back home.

"I haven't had this much fun and pleasure in a long time. I thank you Stephen. But I got to know...what happens next? Do we just go back to how things were? Do you just go back home and leave me out here alone? I know I have no right to ask you for anything else. I don't even really know how you feel about me over the long haul...I mean, it's not like you can say you are in love with me or anything."

"I can be. If you are the woman you have shown me today...I can be. As for what happens after today...I will help you face it anyway I can...if you are willing to do the same for me."

Tears fell from Azia's eyes as his words hit her heart. For so long she had searched for someone to believe in...and here he was, in the flesh. As far as next week, and as close as a brother.

"I promise." She said.

As the sun began to peek through the blinds, the new lovers fell soundly asleep. Fr the moment lost in the now of their union. Unaware of what came next, yet hopeful for the tomorrow.

For the forth time Stephen checked his appearance in the mirror. His bow tie always seemed crooked. The sounds of the organ player dragging out the tune of "We Come to Worship Him" in the back ground reminding him that he was back in a church. Not his favorite place to be but today; no where else he would rather be in the world. A panicked knock on the door broke his concentration.

"Stephen!! Stephen come out quick!!"

Striding to the door, Stephen poked his head into the hallway, looking down at the short, plump form of Azia's coworker Danita.

"What's up Danita? Where's the fire?"

"You got to come quick. Azia wants to see you now!"

"Isn't that bad luck to see the bride before the wedding?"

"THAT'S FOR THE GROOM SILLY ASS COME ON!!" Grabbing Stephen by the sleeve of his tuxedo, Danita drug him to the other side of the church. Stepping into the Women's bathroom, he was confronted by a gaggle of women all in panic mode.

"What the hell?"

Faydra (another young friend of Azia's) looked at him coldly. "You men...that's the problem.

"Stop it Faydra, I called for him. Leave him alone." Came a familiar voice sitting in front of the mirror.

"Ladies...can we have a minute?" Stephen asked above the collective din of the gathered women.

"Are you serious? This is the WOMEN'S ROOM!! We ain't got to go nowhere!!" Shot back Faydra.

"Fay...beat it. And take the rest of them with you. Please." Said Azia.

Momentarily, the women hung back, before one after another they all filed out. Faydra didn't miss the opportunity to brush past Stephen harshly. Once they left, he locked the door and turned to face his cousin.

"What's her problem?" Stephen asked rubbing his shoulder.

"Oh Faydra...she likes you...actually, she's over the moon for you. She was the woman I told you to call a few months back; that you didn't."

"That's Faydra?!! No wonder I didn't call. She's a..."

"Don't say that." Azia remarked. "She's just a coward that doesn't know how to talk to men. She's been on her own since she was 16. She really has a sad story, but she's a really good woman to get to know."

"Whatever...right now I'm worried about you."

Azia turned around in her chair. Though her make up was messed up, she was still so beautiful. Her white gown flowed resplendently, the train currently bunched up and hanging from a couple hangers on the wall.

"You look so handsome." She sniffed looking at her cousin.

Stephen stood in his tuxedo, midnight black, with cream shirt, and royal purple tie and cumber bun. His goatee meticulously done. A changed man from the 2 years past she met him.

"Well...you look a hot mess." Stephen replied with a chuckle. Trying to lighten the mood.

"That's not funny." Azia stated.

"I'm kidding cuz...what's wrong? You know you have a church full of people out there waiting on you."

"I know." Azia replied. "I'm just sort of confused. Are you sure about this? Are you really cool about this? I mean...after today...everything changes."

Stephen paced around the room for a second. His mind replaying the past two years. After leaving the B&B, he accompanied Azia back to her mother's house. Everyone there including his mother...and the police. But once Azia convinced her mother not to prosecute (mainly due to her having saved a couple pairs of her panties with her husband's DNA still on it), the cousins packed a few of her things in a U-Haul and made plans to move together to another state. Though his mother wasn't thrilled with the idea, she was still happy to see him want to spread his wings. Arriving in Kentucky, the cousins took his savings and bought a house together. He started his own accounting firm, and she helped, while she finished her degree in Nursing. Before long, his name got around and he was able to string together several prominent businesses as clients. Azia graduated with her degree and was immediately hired by one of the biggest hospitals in the state. All the while, no one had clue that they regularly slept together.

Before too long, Azia caught the eye of one Dennis Gross, a Trauma surgeon she worked with a couple times. He was immediately smitten by her, and she by him. Now, they sat in a church waiting for her to take her man.

"Azia...as long as you are happy...I will be fine. Your happiness is my ultimate goal."

"If you want me to stay with you...I'll call it all off. I don't think our relationship will be looked down on too much out..."

"Stop it." Stephen interrupted. Taking Azia in his arms, he hugged her tightly. "I am by myself because I haven't found what you have yet. I will eventually. As long as I have a place in your heart...I'll always be your Prince Charming. But you have another Prince that is waiting on his Princess. You must not disappoint him. Besides, I must not have TOO many issues with it. I'm here in a church for you right?!"

The cousins laughed nervously.

"OK...I'll go. Just one thing though?"

"What's that?"

"Kiss me one last time...before I never kiss those lovely lips again?"

The kiss had all the passion and longing of two well acquainted lovers. Once enemies, they now realized they were friends for life. Joined at the hip forever.

"Damn...I'm going to miss that. But ok...send that ladies back in please Stephen. I'm ready if you are."

"I'll be waiting outside for you love. Now and forever."

12