Sleeping with my Sister Samantha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If nothing else, delaying her escape by keeping her there longer to talk to her, it gave me the opportunity to stare longer and harder at my sister's shapely and sexy, naked body. With her back turned to me and with her leaning forward with her head in the refrigerator, her naked ass was poised in the air as if she was waiting for me to stand behind her and fuck her. I couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to have sex with my sister. Voicing my honest observation, I started our conversation by addressing the obvious first.

# # #

"You have a great body, Samantha," I said staring at her naked ass and the back of her blonde, trimmed, naked pussy. "Not many women look good naked, but you look phenomenal. You look as shapely as you look sexy."

I couldn't believe that I was seeing as much of my naked sister. I couldn't believe that I was seeing as much of her naked pussy. Seeing her naked for such a prolonged amount of time made me want to walk up behind her and finger her pussy while fondling her big, naked breasts. As if paying homage to her naked cunt, she made me want to fall to my knees to lick her pussy before fucking her naked cunt. She closed the refrigerator door, turned to face me, and smiled. Unable to help myself, I couldn't help from staring at my sister's beautiful, naked body.

"Thank you," she said looking down at herself. If she didn't surprise me enough by walking in the kitchen naked, she said something that shocked me. "Tell me, Jeffrey, and be honest," she said standing to the side as if posing while inhaling. "What do you think of my breasts?"

She looked down at herself again and as soon as she did, with her asking my opinion, giving me an excuse to stare, I stared at her naked tits and her naked, blonde, trimmed pussy. Not wanting her to catch me leering, as soon as she looked up to make eye contact with me, I met her gaze with my gaze. Then, cupping a C cup breast in each hand and lifting them as if offering her naked breasts to me, she slid slow and purposeful fingers across her nipples. As soon as she fingered her pink nipples, they erected themselves.

'What do I think of her pussy? My God,' I thought. 'My sister not only has big tits but also, she has shapely breasts and big nipples, too. I wish I could feel her tits in that sexual sort of way. I wish I could finger her nipples. I wish I could suck her nipples while masturbating her.'

As soon as I thought that, after asking me for my opinion, she stood there staring at me while waiting for me to answer her. As if I was a portrait painter and she was my nude model, I stared more closely at my sister's naked body. Stunningly beautiful, she could have been a centerfold for a men's magazine. Why her boyfriend would cheat on her with her skinny girlfriend was beyond me.

"What do I think of your breasts," I repeated back her sexually inappropriate question to give me more time to stare at her naked breasts before answering her?"

# # #

'My God, my sister has an amazing set of knockers. With her having tits as good as Jenny McCarthy's tits or any other Hollywood celebrities' tits, she has a real rack,' I thought.

Afraid to look, stare, and leer for fear of getting an erection, I laughed nervously. Then, with her inviting my comment, I took my sister up on her invitation to voice my opinion of her naked breasts by staring more closely at her naked tits. To say that I loved my sister's naked breasts would be an understatement.

"Seriously, Samantha? Don't you know? How could you not know," I asked laughing nervously? "You have amazing tits," I said with another nervous laugh. "You have such perfectly shaped breasts. You have the best tits I've ever seen."

As if she was giving herself a breast exam, she felt her breasts, squeezed her breasts, and fondled her breasts while staring down at them. Then, as if sexually teasing me with her tits, she felt, squeezed, and fondled her big breasts and fingered her nipples while staring seductively at me. Forget about going to bed with her to spoon her and cuddle her, I couldn't wait to go to bed with her to touch her, feel her, fondle her, and grope her. I'll be all over her big breasts tonight.

"You don't think that they're too soft, do you," she asked looking down at her breast again and while continuing to squeeze them, feel them, and fondle them before looking up at me?

Before giving her my opinion of her naked breasts, she looked at me as if she was inviting me to feel her tits. She wanted me to touch them, feel them, and fondle her breasts. Happy to accommodate her, prepared to feel my sister's tits, I stood from my chair and walked over to her. Having not touched my sister's naked tits in 10-years, since we were 18-years-old and home alone, to be honest, not stopping until she stopped me, I couldn't wait to touch them, feel them, fondle them, and grope them again.

Drunk one night after a party, with our parents gone for the weekend, as sexually exciting as it was expressly forbidden, I made out with my sister. Kissing her and kissing her, we French kissed one another. We explored one another's bodies through our clothes. Feeling her ass, her tits, and her pussy, while she felt my cock, we touched and felt one another everywhere through our clothes while making out with one another.

Then, taking my time, enjoying the striptease show, I slowly stripped her naked while I quickly stripped myself naked. While continuing to kiss one another, I masturbated her and she masturbated me. I licked and fingered her naked pussy and she stroked and sucked my naked cock. I had sex with my sister. I couldn't believe that I was having sex with my sister.

Then, ready to fuck her, I mounted her and with me not wearing a condom, I entered her pussy with the head of my erect prick. Yet, afraid that I'd impregnate her, she stopped me before I could hump my prick all the way inside of her. The first and only time we had sex, incestuous sex, afterwards, we felt so guilty. We felt so dirty. Something that we could never take back, and something that we'd always have with us forever, in the way of Hawthorne's Scarlet Letter, we felt as if we had done something so very wrong.

# # #

Then, somehow, I don't know how but our mother discovered we had sex. A mystery to me, I don't know how she knew but she knew. Perhaps, a mother's intuition, mothers know everything, especially when it comes to their children. With her clearly wanting me to give her sex, too, while giving me naughty looks and sexy smiles, shocking me, she started sexually teasing me. If it wasn't enough that my sexy sister had sex with me, I couldn't believe that my MILF of a mother wanted to have sex with me, too.

When sitting across from me in the living room, she continually flashed me up-skirt peeks of her panty clad pussy. She continually flashed me up-nightgown peeks of her brown, bushy, naked pussy. While leaning over me, she continually flashed me down-blouse views of her long, line of sexy cleavage and her low-cut bra. She continually flashed me down-nightgown views of her naked breasts and erect nipples. After opening Pandora's Box by having incestuous sex with my sister, never have I seen as much of my mother's underwear clad and naked body as I was seeing and she was deliberately showing me now.

Obviously not wanting them to know that she was an incestuous whore, whenever my father and sister weren't around, my mother would walk around me in her sexy and see-through nightgowns without having the modesty to wear a robe. Showing me enough for me to imagine her naked, before getting dressed or after getting undressed, she'd walk around me in her sheer, white, sexy panties and low-cut bra. Then, whenever I was home alone with her, obviously, wanting me to see all that she wanted to show me, she'd leave her bedroom wide door open while dressing and undressing.

With me a horny, testosterone filled, young man, if she was willing to show, I was willing to look. My sexual fantasy come true, showing me plenty to masturbate over that night or the next morning, what 18-year-old, young man want to see their mother in all manner of undress? I saw my mother topless. I saw her big, naked tits. I saw my mother naked. Not only did I see her naked tits but also, I her naked ass, and her naked pussy. Like mother like sister, my Mom had an amazing body for a forty-something-year-old woman.

Then, one night, late at night, when my father and sister were sleeping, she slipped in my bedroom while naked. Hoping that she was my sister, difficult to tell in the dark, with them both about the same height and the same shapely size, I couldn't believe that it was my mother. I couldn't believe my mother was naked. She climbed in bed with me. My naked mother climbed in bed with me. I couldn't believe my naked mother was in bed with me.

While kissing me, French kissing me, she made out with me. While allowing me to touch and feel her everywhere, she touched me and felt me everywhere, too. She stroked my cock, sucked my prick, and fucked my prick. Something hard to wrap my head around, still reeling from having incestuous sex with my sexy sister, Samantha, I had forbidden sex with my MILF of a mother, too.

No doubt, wanting me to see her naked and, obviously, wanting to see me naked, too, she turned my bedroom light on so that we both could see. While kissing my chest and licking my stomach, I watched her slowly move halfway down my bed to take my erect prick in her hand. Something that I had imagined lots of times while masturbating myself, I couldn't believe my mother was stroking me while staring up at me. Then, after she kissed my prick while licking my prick, she took me in her mouth.

My mother took my hard, erect cock in her mouth. My mother was blowing me. I couldn't believe she was blowing me. I couldn't believe my MILF of a mother was sucking my prick. Sucking me deeper while stroking me faster, it was obvious that she wanted me to cum in her mouth. My mother not only sucked my cock but also, she allowed me to cum in her beautiful mouth and swallowed my cum.

'In the way that I'll be masturbating over having incestuous sex with my sister for the rest of my life, I'll be masturbating over having forbidden sex with my mother for the rest of my life, too,' I thought.

# # #

Thinking that I was the only one who got lucky, later that day, my sister confessed to me that our father came to her bedroom naked, too. In the way that our mother climbed in bed with her son, our father climbed in bed with his daughter. No doubt, all discussed what they were going to do in advanced, seemingly it was all preplanned and prearranged. After discovering that their children had incestuous sex with one another, while our mother was having incestuous sex with me, our father was having forbidden sex with Samantha.

In the way that our mother had exposed her naked body to me, our father had exposed his naked body to Samantha. Whenever he was home alone with his daughter, he'd emerged from the shower naked or in the same way as his wife, he'd undress and dress with his bedroom door wide open. Pretending that he didn't know that his daughter was there and could see him, he'd walk around the house naked. He deliberately showed her his naked prick and would apologize profusely, when she saw him without his clothes.

"Opps. Sorry, Samantha. I didn't know you were home," he'd say making no attempt to cover his naked prick with his hand.

While still naked, he'd standing there talking to his daughter. Unable to help herself, she'd stare at her father's naked cock in the way that her brother stared at his mother's naked ass, tits, and pussy. Unable to help himself, he'd seemingly involuntarily finger his cock in front his shocked and sexually aroused daughter.

Another time, knowing that she'd be soon carrying up the laundry from the cellar and opening his bedroom door without knocking, he was ready for her. He wore headphones and listened to music with his eyes closed while naked and masturbating himself. In shock seeing his naked, erect prick while he masturbated himself, yet, unable to leave, with her thinking that he'd never know she was there watching, she stayed to watch him cum. Giving his daughter the whole masturbation show, he colored it in with dialogue.

"Samantha. Oh, Samantha, I want you. I want to see you naked while touching and feeling you everywhere that a father should never touch and feel his daughter. I want to have sex with your beautiful body," he said while stroking his prick with his eyes still closed. "Suck my cock, Samantha. Blow me. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth."

The next night, in the way that our mother was stroking and sucking me in my bedroom, Samantha was stroking and sucking our father in her bedroom. In the way that our mother had incestuous sex with her son, our father had forbidden sex with his daughter. Something that I didn't get to do, I couldn't believe that our father made love to his daughter before fucking her hard and fast enough to make her cum.

Making out with her, he touched and felt her everywhere. Then, he fingered her pussy while licking her cunt. A couple of days after having sex with me, Samantha stroked and sucked my father's prick, too. Then, he put on a condom and made love to his daughter before fucking her. In the way that he gave her a sexual orgasm with his fingers and his tongue, he gave her another sexual orgasm with his cock.

No doubt, after only having sex with one another that one time, we would have had sex again. I would have had sex with my sister again and she would have had sex with me. I would have had sex with our mother again and she would have had with me. My sister would have had sex with our father again and he would have had sex with her. Only, the next day, I was leaving for a job in New York and my sister was leaving for a job in Los Angeles. We were apart for years before reuniting with one another again.

# # #

Now, as if nothing had changed in our incestuous relationship in ten-years, I couldn't believe my naked sister asked me what I thought of her naked breasts.

"May I," I asked respectfully of my sister while staring more closely at her naked tits?

Not wanting to maul her and/or sexually assault her, I slowly moved closer to her. She gave me a serious look before she smiled at me, albeit with trepidation and with nervousness, but with obvious, sexual arousal. Hoping we would, I wondered if we were going to have sex again.

After having sex with her that one time ten-years ago, I'd love to have sex with my sister again but would she want to have sex with me, her brother? Taking her nakedness as a positive and encouraging sign, she was standing in the bright, overhead light of the kitchen naked. As if I was dreaming this, not wanting to ruin my dream if I was, I continued staring at her beautiful, naked body.

'My sister is naked,' I thought. 'I can't believe she's naked. Now, she wants to know what I think of her tits.'

After seeing my sister in all of her naked glory, I'd love to finger her pussy while licking her cunt. In the way that my father did before me, I'd love to give her a sexual orgasm with my fingers and my tongue before making love to her. Then, I'd love to fuck her, really fuck her, hard and fast. In the way that I wanted to give her a sexual orgasm with my fingers and my tongue, I wanted to give her a sexual orgasm with my cock, too.

Not stopping there, what my sister did with me before and in the way that my mother did with me, too, I yearned for my sister to stroke my cock while sucking my prick. With us no longer horny, 18-year-old teenagers, I'd love for my sister to blow me. While she lovingly stared up at me with her big, blue eyes, I'd love to cum in her mouth again and watch her swallow all that I had to give her.

Then, after cumming in her mouth, I'd love to cum all over her face, in her hair, and across her naked breasts. I'd love to give my sister a cum bath. Alas, nothing more than a pipedream, my sister may parade around in front of me naked but she'd never have sex with me again. With us growing up in a dysfunctional and sexually abusive family, and with the both of us having years of psychological therapy, a lot has changed in ten-years.

"Please do," she said moving her hands away from her breasts to give me complete access to her naked breasts.

The first time touching my sister's tits in 10-years, I touched them. I felt them. I fondled them. I squeezed them. I groped his sister's, naked breasts. Sexually enjoying myself too much to let go of her big tits, I continued touching them, feeling them, fondling them, squeezing them, and groping my sister's breasts again and again. She had magnificent breasts. The best tits that I've ever seen and felt, I loved my sister's tits.

"No, I don't think that they're too soft. They're amazingly firm. They're perfect. You have perfect breasts. I love your tits, Samantha," I said. "You have beautiful breasts. You have the best tits I've ever seen and felt."

# # #

She fingered her nipples again while looking up at me.

"What about my nipples," she asked while pulling them, turning them, and twisting her nipples to make them harder and more erect before looking up at me with sexual arousal? "What do you think of them? Tell me and be honest. What do you think of my nipples? Do you like my nipples?"

As if I was dreaming this or sexually fantasizing this, I reached out my horny and sexually excited hands and slid slow fingers across her already erect nipples. Then, in the way that she was pulling them, turning them, and twisting them, I pulled them, turned them, and twisted my sister's nipples, too. Not only did she have great tits but also, she had the perfect nipples to suck. In addition to having amazing breasts, she had big and hard nipples, too.

"I love your nipples," I said. "You have such big and beautiful nipples. May I," I asked while leaning forward?

She gave me a sexy smile and a naughty look.

"Of course, you may suck my nipples. Please suck my nipples, Jeffrey," she said nodding me her permission and moving her hands away from her breasts again to give me full access to her tits and nipples. "I love having my nipples fingered and sucked."

Obviously, not only did she want me to see, comment on, touch, feel, fondle, squeeze, and grope her naked breasts but also, she wanted me to suck her tits, too. I could never have made all of this up if it wasn't all true. I sucked one nipple while fingering her other nipple. Then, I sucked the other nipple while fingering her other nipple. I loved sucking my sister's tits as much as I love feeling, fondling, and groping them.

Going from one nipple to her other nipple, I continued sucking my sister's tits while fingering her nipples. If I told my friends what just happened, they'd never believe me. They'd think that I was lying. They'd think that I was making all of this up. They'd think that my sister was an incestuous whore even when her intentions were strictly innocent and while my intentions were perversely perverted. After obviously having gone through some personal, deflating trauma of her boyfriend cheating on her with her best friend, she just wanted my obvious opinion from someone that she could trust.

"Oh, my God, Jeffrey," said Samantha while breathing through her mouth as I continued sucking and fingering her big nipples. "You're making me all wet," she said staring at me with unadulterated, sexual arousal. "My nipples are two of my erogenous zones," she said unashamed and unembarrassed. "I'm so ashamed that my brother sexually aroused me," she said feigning her shame. "I'm so embarrassed that you made me so wet," she said feigning her embarrassment, too.

# # #

'I guess I'm not the only pervert in the family,' I thought. 'I sexually aroused my sister. I made her all wet. How hot is that? The same as me, my sister is an incestuous pervert, too. I was so tempted to finger her warm, wet pussy but I didn't. Waiting for her invitation to finger her and hopefully masturbate her, I controlled myself by biding my time.'