Sleeping with my Sister Samantha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his arm around her shoulders while making out with his daughter, they enjoyed the afterglow of sex. Meanwhile, my mother already had my erect cock in her mouth. She was stroking me while blowing me. Something that happened so very long ago, just after I had sex with my sister, I had sex with my mother. I fingered and licked her pussy before making love to her and fucking her and she stroked, sucked, and fucked my prick.

Yet, she was the one who sexually seduced me. In the way that my sister walked around me in her sexy nightgowns, in her bra and panties, topless, and naked, my mother did that, too. Then, after graduating high school, setting the stage for us all to eventually have incestuous sex, when we were both 18-years-old, our parents took us to our first nude beach. Just as they saw us naked, we saw them naked, too. Obviously, the family that has consensual, incestuous sex with one another, stays together.

THE END