Sleeping with my Sister Samantha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love your nipples, Samantha," I said continuing to fondle my sister's naked breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her nipples. "Tell me. I curious. Why the sudden doubt and lack of confidence in your beautiful body? Why do you ask my opinion of your beautiful breasts?"

She started to cry while making a sad face. I pulled her to me and hugged my naked sister. She felt so good in my arms that I wished I could take her to bed. I so wanted to kiss her, French kiss her while touching and feeling her everywhere. I so wanted to have sex with her. Yet, unable to help myself, I reach down and cupped her naked ass cheeks in my hands. She had such a firm and shapely ass. With me always a breast man, I'd make an exception for my sister's ass.

"Scott said my tits were too big. He said they sagged and were too soft," she said. "He said that Annie's tits were way better than my tits. He said that Annie's tits are perky and perfect."

I laughed and made a face while continuing to feel, squeeze, and fondle his sister's big tits.

"Annie's tits? He's got to be kidding. Has he lost his mind? She doesn't have any tits. She's as flat as a board. She's an A cup at best," I said with a loud laugh. "You have perfect breasts and your breasts don't sag," I said fondling my sister's breasts while fingering her nipples. "They're not too big. They're just right. You have perfect tits. Women would pay thousands of dollars for a plastic surgeon to give them breasts like your breasts."

Samantha gave me a big smile and a full body to body hug. Being the incestuous pervert that I am, I couldn't help but reach down to cup my sister's naked ass in my hands again. Not only does she have perfect tits but also, she has a perfect ass, too. My sister could make a fortune as a nude model or as a stripper. She may have had one-time, incestuous sex with me years ago, but she's not a whore. She's a kind and caring woman. She's a good woman and I love her. I love my sister.

"Thank you for being honest with me. You've made me feel so very much better," she said about her body. "Feeling so self-conscious about my breasts, I was starting to get an inferiority complex."

I pulled her to me again and gave her another full body hug.

"I love you, Samantha," I said.

She returned my hug with her hug.

"I love you, too, Jeffrey," she said giving me a peck on the lips.

Controlling myself, not want to ruin things by sexually assaulting my sister, I was so tempted to part her full, red lips with my tongue. At that moment, I so wanted to French kiss my sister. With her standing there naked, I so wanted to make out with her while touching and feeling her everywhere that a brother should never touch and feel his sister.

# # #

While thinking dirty thoughts, I looked at my sister with a shit eating grin. With her already having exposed her naked body to me, I wanted to expose my naked body to her. After she asked me what I thought of her tits and her nipples, now was the perfect opportunity to ask her what she thought of my cock.

"Now that I gave you my professional opinion about your breasts and your nipples, I'd like you to give me your professional opinion about my cock," I said.

Not allowing this perfect opportunity to show my sister my naked prick to escape me, in the way my sister exposed her naked body to me, I wanted to expose my naked body to her. Samantha looked at me as if I was pulling her leg. Then, in the way that she did 10-years ago, she gave me a sexy smile and a naughty look.

"Your cock?" She made a face while laughing. "What's wrong with your cock? From what I remember seeing it at the nude beach and us having sex years ago, you have a beautiful prick." Then, she laughed a loud laugh. "From what I remember stroking your cock and sucking your cock, you have the best prick that I've ever had the sexual pleasure to have in my hand and/or in my mouth," she said with a dirty laugh. "In the way that you love my tits and my nipples, I love your cock."

Beyond being sexually excited, with shaking hands, in case she wanted me to stop, I slowly eased down my pajama bottoms. When she didn't stop me from exposing myself to her, I allowed my pajama bottoms to fall to my ankles. Then, ready to show her my prick, I pulled up the front of my t-shirt to expose my naked cock to my sister.

'Taking two to incestuously tease one another, I couldn't believe that I had deliberately exposed my naked prick to my sister,' I thought. 'As if she had never seen a naked prick before, I couldn't believe my sister was staring at my naked prick in the way that I stared at her naked ass, tits, and pussy. Much better now that it was ten-years ago, with us older and not drunk on alcohol, and with our sexual hormones not getting in the way as they did back then, we clearly knew what we were doing.'

As if offering my cock to her, I took my cock in my hand and held it up in the way that she took her breasts in her hands and held them up as if offering them to me. I was hoping that she'd reach out and touch my prick. I so wanted her to stroke my prick while sucking my prick. In the way that she refused to do with me but agreed to do with our father, I was hoping that she'd allow me to make love to her before fucking her.

In the way that I ejaculated in my sister's mouth so very long ago, I'd love to ejaculate in her mouth again. In the way that I gave her a cum bath so long ago, I'd love to give her a cum bath again. Only, this time, knowing what we were consciously doing, we weren't drunk now in the way that we were inebriated then. Instead of desperately and aimlessly groping in the dark, having incestuous sex with one another was what we both clearly wanted.

"I've had several complaints," I said letting go of my prick to give my sister an unobscured view of my naked cock. "Some women have said that it's too small and other woman have said that it's too big. I guess it depends on the woman but what do you think," I said looking up at my sister while she continued staring down at my cock?

In the way that my sister looked down at her naked breasts, I looked down at my naked cock. Then, taking my prick in my hand again in the way that my sister took her tits in her hands, I looked up at his sister while awaiting her response. While hoping that she'd take the hint and continue where I left off, I fingered the head of my cock while slowly stroking my prick.

"What do you think? Tell me. Be honest," I said letting go of my prick to give my sister and unobscured view of my dick. "You won't hurt my feelings."

In the way that I touched, felt, fondled, and groped her naked breasts, I was hoping that she'd touch, feel, fondle, and grope my naked prick. Then, when she leaned forward for a closer look at my naked penis, I was so tempted to put a hand behind her blonde, pretty head and force my prick in her mouth. Yet, she was my sister and not some whore. I needed to have more respect for her than that.

Yet, especially now with her standing before me naked, I so wanted to cum in her mouth. I so wanted to give my sister another cum bath. In the way that I did so very long ago, after ejaculating a load in her mouth, I'd love to ejaculate a load all over her pretty face, in her beautiful, long, lush, blonde hair, and across her big, naked breasts. In the way that she was a cum slut back then, I wondered if she was still a cum slut now.

# # #

"May I," she respectfully asked before reaching out to touch my prick?

If it wasn't enough that I saw her naked and not enough that I exposed myself to her, I smiled a sexually excited smile at the anticipation of my sister touching and holding my naked prick.

"Yes, you may," I said with a dirty laugh.

Samantha took my cock in her hand. Something she hasn't done in a decade, my sexy sister was holding my prick in her soft, warm hand. I couldn't have imagined a better sexual scenario or an incestuous fantasy than this. Yet, this was no incestuous fantasy. This was real.

"Sorry to hurt your feelings but I must admit that it is very small, Jeffrey," she said making a sad face.

I stared down at my cock, made a face, and let out a chuckle.

"Of course, it's small now because it's flaccid. I don't have an erection," I said. "Trust me, if you continue to hold it while fondling it, my prick won't be small for long," I said with a dirty laugh.

Still holding my cock in her hand, she took my hint and fondled the head of my prick with her manicured fingertips while staring down at it. Her warm, soft fingers felt so good on my naked prick. If it wasn't enough that my sister invited me to have my wicked, sexual way with her naked breasts, now she's holding my naked prick in her hand. Life doesn't get any better than this.

"May I stroke you," she asked before stroking me?

'May I stroke you? I couldn't believe my sister was asking my permission to stroke my cock.'

"Yes, of course," I said as if I was going to say no. I nodded my permission for my sister to give me an erection. "Please do," I said. "I'd love to show you how big and how hard it gets."

Immediately, while staring down at my naked prick as if she had never seen, touched, and/or felt my naked dick before or any naked dick before, she started slowly stroking my prick. Never failing to make me proud, immediately, my cock grew bigger and harder. She stroked me a little harder while stroking me a little faster. She looked up at me and gave me a sexy smile and a naughty look before asking me her next question.

"How big and hard does it get?"

'Oh, my God,' I thought. 'My sister is stroking my cock. Samantha is giving me a hand job. Now, she wants to know how big and how hard my prick gets.'

She continued stroking my cock. Then, as soon as my prick grew bigger and harder, as if determined to make me cum, she stroked me harder and faster. Yet, and unfortunately, as soon as my cock stuck straight out, obviously, satisfied that she had made it as big and as hard as it was going to get, she stopped. Apparently, not wanting me to cum, she took her hand away to stare at my engorged dick.

"It looks plenty big to me now and it's very hard, too," she said with a sexy laugh and a naughty look. "You have a spectacular cock, Jeffrey," she said. "There's nothing wrong with your prick. Trust me, those women who complained about your prick, don't know what they're talking about."

# # #

Hoping that she'd do more than just stare and stroke me, I hinted at what I really wanted her to do.

"In the way that I made you wet by fingering and sucking your nipples, you made me horny by stroking my cock," I said while looking at my sister with forbidden, sexual desire and incestuous seduction. "I can't believe you gave me an erection, Samantha," I said feigning my embarrassment. "Tell me, is it wrong for a sister to give her brother a hand job?"

She laughed.

"Is that what you want," she asked as if she didn't know? "You want me to give you a hand job. That's the least that I can do for you allowing me to live here is to give you a hand job," she said with a dirty laugh. "After you already made me wet and horny, I wouldn't mind giving you a hand job, Jeffrey."

She stared at my prick while continuing to stroke me.

"Oh, God, yes, Samantha. Don't stop stroking my prick. Stroke me harder and stroke me faster," I said.

As if sexually teasing me, she laughed.

"Do you need to cum? I can make you cum, if you want me to make you cum. You must need to cum after seeing me naked and touching, feeling, fondling, groping, and sucking my breasts," she said as if talking to herself.

She paused again to stare at my prick. I was lost in watching my sister stroke me while I continued feeling her naked breasts and fingering her erect nipples. When I didn't answer her, she asked me another question.

"Would you like me to continue stroking you? I can masturbate you, if you want or," she said with a longer pause while staring down at my erect, naked prick and before giving me another sexy smile and a naughty look. "I can blow you if you prefer. I can suck you cock, if you'd like me to do that, Jeffrey. Would you like me to blow you? Is that what you want? Then, again, I can do both," she said with a dirty laugh. "I can stroke you while sucking you."

'My sister not only offered to give me a hand job but also, she offered to give me a blowjob, too,' I thought. 'I'm really going to like this living arrangement.'

"I'd like that very much, Sis. I'd love for you to blow me. I'd love for you to suck my cock. Only, you tell me," I said pausing to stare at her big naked breasts before staring at her red, full lips. "Where would you like me to cum, Samantha, in your hand or all over your tits?"

She laughed.

"In my hand? All over my tits?" She laughed again. "It wouldn't be much of a blowjob, Jeffry, unless you ejaculated in my mouth. It wouldn't be much of a blowjob unless I swallowed your cum," she said giving me the eye. "I'd love to suck your cock, Jeffrey. As my gratitude for allowing me to live here with you, I'd love to give my brother a blowjob."

# # #

As if I was dreaming or sexually fantasizing all of this, my sister moved to her knees to take me in her mouth. While I continued fondling her naked breasts and turning, pulling, and twisting her erect nipples, she lovingly stroked and deeply sucked my prick. Giving me the best blowjob that I've ever had in my life, Samantha was blowing me.

As if I was imagining the whole thing, I couldn't believe that my sexy sister was sucking my cock. I couldn't believe that she was allowing me to cum in her mouth. I couldn't believe that she wanted to swallow all the cum that I'd willingly give her.

"Suck my cock, Samantha. Blow me. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth. I need to watch you swallow me," I said.

I put a gentle hand behind my sister's, blonde, pretty head and humped her mouth while fucking her face. Hard to wrap my horny brain around my sister blowing me again after so very long, I couldn't wait too cum in her mouth. Something that I had yearned to do for years while masturbating myself and remembering our brief, sexual time together, with me so very sexually excited, it didn't take me very long to cum in my sister's mouth.

Then, as soon as she removed my cock from her mouth, thinking that I was done but when I saw my sister staring up at me with love and sexual lust in her big, blue eyes, I ejaculated a second load of cum all over her pretty face. I ejaculated a third load in her hair and across her naked breasts. Obviously, inspired by my sexy, naked sister, never have I ejaculated so much cum. As if she was still my cum slut, my sister was literally covered in cum.

While laughing, she wiped the cum from her face with her fingers and deposited gobs of cum in her mouth and swallowed it while staring up at me. She removed more cum from her face and breasts with her fingers and moved it to her mouth to swallow. In the way that she was a cum slut back then, it was gratifying to see that she was still a cum slut now.

"Now, you can do something for me," she said taking me by my hand and taking me to bed. "After you finger and eat my pussy," she said whispering her sexual lust in my ear. "I want you to make love to me before fucking me. I want you to give me sexual orgasms not only with your fingers and tongue but also with your cock. Only, just in case, even though I'm on birth control, you must wear a condom," she said. "The last thing that I want is my brother's baby," she said with a dirty laugh.

Obediently obeying her, I ate my sister's pussy. I fingered her soaking wet pussy while licking her beautiful, pink cunt. I gave her a screaming sexual orgasm with my fingers and with my tongue. Then, giving her time to enjoy the afterglow of sex, I put on a condom and mounted my sister.

She guided my hard, erect prick in her warm, wet pussy. We made love while making out with one another. We kissed and French kissed while lovingly humping one another. Then, we fucked. I fucked my sister hard and I fucked her fast. She returned my hard and fast humps with her hard and fast humps. I didn't stop pounding her pussy until she had another screaming orgasm.

# # #

A beautiful morning, the birds were singing and the sunlight streamed through my bedroom window. Lazing around in bed, we awakened the next morning to find our mother and our father standing in my bedroom. With the sheet and blanket strewn all over the floor as evidence to our lovemaking session, we were both still naked. Obviously, with me still having a semi-hard erection, and my sister still glistening wet, they could obviously tell that we had sex, incestuous sex.

"Daddy," said my sister making no move to cover her nakedness from our father's staring eyes?

As if my father had seen his daughter naked before, and obviously he had, she still made no move to cover her nakedness. In the way that I stared at my sister's blonde, trimmed, naked pussy and C cup breasts the night before, he stared at his daughter's blonde, trimmed, naked pussy and her C cup, naked breasts this morning. Oddly, enough, with her unembarrassed and/or unashamed, it was as if she wanted our father to see her naked as much as he wanted to see his daughter naked.

"Mom," I said making no move to cover my naked cock from my mother's obviously horny eyes. As soon as I saw my mother and as soon as she continued staring at my naked prick, as if beckoning her to touch me, stroke me, suck me, and fuck me, my cock throbbed and pulsated back to life until it was sticking as straight as a dancing cobra being summoned by a maharaja playing a flute. "What are you doing here?"

My mother smiled while continuing to stare at my naked prick as if she had never seen a naked dick before or as if she had never seen my naked cock before.

"We were in the neighborhood and dropped by hoping to take you to breakfast. When you didn't answer the door, we let ourselves in," she said. "We didn't know that your sister would be here, too," said my mother smiling warmly at her naked daughter.

Not wasting any time, my mother unbuttoned and removed her blouse and bra while my father unzipped and unbuttoned his pants. In the way that I stared at my sister's naked tits last night, I stared at my mother's naked tits this morning. Stripping herself naked, my MILF of a mother removed her skirt and panties, too. I stared at my naked mother. I stared at her naked ass, her naked tits, and her naked pussy while my father removed his shirt and underwear. With them both now naked, they climbed in bed with us.

"You don't mind if we join you, do you," asked my mother? "It's been so very long since you had sex with your mother, Jeffrey, at least ten-years," she said.

My father laughed.

"We don't mind sloppy seconds," he said while wrapping his fatherly arm around Samantha's naked body.

I remembered now, before I had sex with my sister, I had sex with our mother. Before Samantha had sex with me, she had sex with our father. With me already having sex with our mother and Samantha already having sex with our father, that was the mitigating reason why we had sex with one another then and, no doubt, why we had sex with one another again now.

# # #

In the way that my hands were all over my sister's naked tits, my father's hands were all over his daughter's naked breasts. He felt them, fondled them, and sucked them. Then, after quickly putting on a condom, he mounted his daughter. As if I was watching an XXX-rated movie, I watched my father make love to my sister before fucking her. Then, as soon as he was done humping his daughter, as if she had assuredly done this before, Samantha slid halfway down the bed to take his prick in her mouth.

She sucked our father's cock and didn't stop until he ejaculated a load of cum in her mouth. Then, like son like father, he ejaculated a second load all over her face, in her hair, and across her naked tits. In the way that she removed gobs of my cum from her face and body to move it to her mouth and swallow it, she removed his cum from her face and body to swallow it. In the way that my sister was a cum slut for me, she was a cum slut for my father, too.