Sleeping with My Wife's Niece Pt. 01

Story Info
My wife’s niece moves in during a messy divorce.
1.9k words
4.38
50.2k
56
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a retired 60+ year old Hispanic male that, at least to my way of thinking, is in fairly good shape. I keep busy taking care of things around the house and I enjoy working out. As my wife's niece was going through a messy divorce, my wife asked if she could move in with us. I had no problem having her in our home knowing her niece, Dylan, needed a place to live while she managed her situation.

An additional incentive is that Dylan is simply stunning. She's in her early forties with a beautiful Latina face, dark brown eyes, full luscious lips, with jet black hair to her shoulders, dark olive skin and a body that draws the attention of anyone who sees her (including women). To say she is busty is an understatement: she has 36DD breasts that don't sag, a flat stomach, tight ass and super toned legs. She tops this off by perfectly manicured hands and feet with her signature blood red polish. Her signature look to always wearing CFM stiletto heel no matter the outfit she has on.

I've always worked to not stare whenever Dylan's around. She's made that hard to do since she is always looks good enough to eat, and dressed to kill. And she's always been a favorite of mine because of the fact that on top of her looks, she's fun and doesn't take herself too seriously.. More than once when getting a hug from her, my cock has sprung into action and pressed into her. After the first time this happened she has teased me by telling me she was glad she caught my attention. My wife knows Dylan's affect on me, but it doesn't bother her. In fact, on occasion, she's used it while I'm fucking her to spice up our bedroom.

After learning Dylan would be staying in our home, I rearranged the spare bedroom for her and cleared out a closet. I didn't know how long she would be staying, so I did my best to create a comfortable bedroom that would encourage her to stay as long as she wished. She would be on the opposite side of the house and have the privacy she needed, but after only being in my house for a week, that notion flew out the window. Dylan was quickly comfortable walking around the house, and around me, with whatever she had slept in (usually a t-shirt), or after a shower, she would come into the kitchen dressed only in the bath towel she had wrapped around her. My wife has always done the same thing, so I decided I would just enjoy the 'show.'

I was now living with two beautiful women. And my cock didn't rest.

Seeing Dee, she no longer wanted me to use the longer version of her name, in various states of undress kept me aroused. My wife even confessed to me one night that if she had known the effect another woman in the house would have on our sex life she would have found a live-in sooner. After a while, whenever my wife was out or even in another room, Dee and I would start flirting.

Our flirtations started slowly, the first time was in the kitchen. Dee was reaching for a coffee mug she liked using that had been stored out of her reach. She had just gotten out of the shower and as she stretched out to get the cup, her towel rode up her round ass. I walked in the kitchen and was amazed to see her. As I stood there, nearly drooling at the near naked sight of her, she said, "A little help here." That pulled me out of my stupor and I moved behind her and reached for the cup. I was leaning into her body and my rapidly growing cock pressed against the crack of her marvelous ass. Her reaction was to slightly press back into me.

I retrieved the cup and as I separated myself from her, Dee said, "Now I know why my auntie is always happy." She reached back and, through my slacks, squeezed my cock. She filled her coffee cup and before she went to get dressed, she thanked me for helping her out by giving me a playful kiss. As she walked out, Dee rocked her hips in an exaggerated way. She looked incredibly sexy.

My wife walked in as Dee was leaving and asked, "My, my. What was that all about?"

"I helped her get a coffee cup. Are you jealous?"

"Nope," my wife replied. Then she shocked me by saying, "But I guess I might have to share..."

I tried to keep my cool, so I acted dumb and asked, "Share what?"

"You. Dee might need some 'help'."

After that, Dee seemed to wear less and less clothes and she was openly flirting with me. This happened little by little and my wife didn't seem to mind so I took advantage by openly flirting back.

Not long after this started, I was in bed reading when my wife joined me. Since Dee was in the house, my wife had started wearing sexy lingerie to bed. This evening she had on a red and black see-through top and matching crotchless panties. I looked up and was amazed at how good she looked.

"You like?"

"Yes, absolutely."

"Do you want to fuck me?"

My answer was to spread my wife's legs apart. As I pushed my right index finger into her already sopping wet pussy, I started finger fucking her, looking for the spot that had made her squirt in the past. At the same time I started sucking her hard nipples through the flimsy material of her top. She was groaning and said, "Oh fuck! Don't stop...oh my god!"

I focused on her pussy and kept finger fucking her for a few minutes. Suddenly she exploded in a massive climax and was buckling under my hand. As she started to come down, I moved between her legs and she grabbed my rock hard manhood and positioned me at the entrance to her cunt. I pushed and in one thrust I slid in to the hilt and buried seven inches of cock into my wife. Her pussy was wet and hot and tight. I pulled my dick almost all the way out and then violently pushed in as I fucked her. My wife loves talking dirty when we fuck, and now she started with something unexpected.

"Are you thinking of Dylan? Do you wish you were fucking Dee?"

"No, I'm fucking you."

"But you're thinking of fucking Dee. Oh fuck! Don't stop...are you fucking me and thinking of her?"

Her bringing Dee into my head while I fucked only helped me to pound her harder. My cock was like a piston slamming in and out of her slit.

"Yes, yes! I'm thinking of her and fucking you."

Suddenly we both reached an orgasm together and I dumped a massive load of sperm into my wife. I kept pumping in and out of her until I started to shrink inside my wife and collapsed on her now sweaty tits.

As we caught our breath, I wondered if our sex talk would be a problem for my wife.

"That was a great fuck, honey. Did it turn you on more to think of Dee while you were in me?'

Not knowing exactly what to say or what she expected, I just told the truth.

"Thinking of Dee while we fucked was absolutely fucking hot. I liked it."

My wife said, "I'm glad she's here. We're helping her and she's kept you horny for me."

Then, for the second time, my wife blew my mind with her next comment.

"Dee hasn't been fucked in a while and she doesn't trust men right now. But I know she likes and trusts you. I'm giving you a hall pass to take care of her."

"What the hell are you saying?" I replied.

"If you want to fuck Dee, I'm okay with that...and I've already told her so."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, but my cock sure was. As my wife had been talking she had been stroking me back to hardness. My cock was rock hard again. This hadn't happened in a long time. My wife rolled on top of me and guided my cock back into her. She started slowly rocking back and forth and soon was fucking me Cowgirl style.

As she fucked me she continued talking about Dee.

"You want my niece's pussy, don't you? You want to suck her beautiful tittys and eat her shaved pussy. You want to taste her, don't you?"

"Yes, oh fuck! Yes I want to eat her and fuck her," I moaned.

"You want some young pussy? You want Dee's pussy, don't you?"

"Yes, yes....fuck! You feel good!"

"You're thinking of her fucking you now, aren't you?"

While my wife had been fucking me, she picked up her pace and was now bouncing up and down and I couldn't stand it any longer and exploded into her for the second time. This triggered her own orgasm and she pulled out of me as she started squirting. (We had a waterproof mattress cover for just these times.) She drenched me and I savored her pleasure.

Afterwards laying in her wetness, I asked her if she had been serious about me laying with her niece.

"Yes I was serious. Pace yourself, you're still going have to take care of me."

As I laid there, I couldn't believe what was happening. But I decided to approach it gently and not try to rush things.

The next morning, after I had showered and dressed, Dee came into the kitchen and we shared a cup of coffee. She had just worked out and was in her sweaty sports bra, yoga pants and barefoot. She looked awesome.

As we were talking my wife joined us holding a suitcase and exclaimed that she had gotten a call from work and would be leaving town for a few days to go to San Franchise.

"Sorry I have to leave on short notice. We have an emergency and corporate has asked for my help. I'm flying out in a little while. You two need to take of the house, and each other, while I'm gone."

With that, she hugged and kissed me and gave her sweaty niece a quick peck on the cheek and left. Dee and I shared an awkward moment of silence and then she smiled at me and said, "I have to get ready for work. What shall we do for dinner?"

"I'll put out some steaks and we can stay home tonight, does that work?"

"Absolutely. I'll be dessert. I mean, I'll bring home dessert."

She leaned over the counter and gave me a full kiss. I was ready to fuck her on the spot, but tried to remain cool.

"I can't wait for dinner. If you are dessert, that works for me." I moved around the kitchen island and pulled her into my arms. We kissed as our tongues fought for supremacy. My hands caressed her perfect ass as we ground our crotch's into each other. Dee suddenly pulled away and and said, "If I don't go now, I won't go at all. See you tonight." Then she squeezed my cock and left me in the kitchen.

[End of Part 1]