Sleeping with My Wife's Niece Pt. 02

Story Info
My wife’s niece dominates me.
1.4k words
4.45
11.4k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waiting for the day to pass seemed like an eternity. I couldn't believe that my wife had left me alone with her niece for a few days and that all three of us knew that I would be fucking her niece.

I picked up the house and placed clean sheets on the bed I shared with my wife. I decided that if I had a 'hall pass' to be with her niece, my wife probably realized the sex would take place in our bed.

Over twenty five plus years of marriage I had had a fling or two, and I think my wife had been with other men too. But those had been years ago. This was a totally new situation. I would be with another woman, with my wife's permission, in my marital bed. And to top it off, it would be with my wife's niece!

Finally, around 5:00 p.m., Dee walked in the door.

"Honey! I'm home."

I met her with a freshly made margarita and a kiss. As we kissed, Dee pressed her body into mine. I could feel her glorious tits through her bra and white blouse, straining to be free. At the same time Dee reached down and pushed her hand into my pants and I could have exploded as her hand wrapped around my hard dick.

"I'm glad you made it home. Go change into something comfortable and I'll start dinner."

"Are you crazy? I've been horny all day! Come fuck me, RIGHT NOW!"

With that, she took my hand and pulled me into my bedroom.

She looked at me and ordered me, "Strip!"

I started pulling off my clothes as Dee pulled off her own clothing. As I watched she exposed the most incredible tits I had ever seen. Without a bra to support her massive breasts, they looked like ripe melons with a slight sag that only made them look sexier than any I had ever seen in Playboy or Penthouse or any porn magazine or movie. Her olive skin was only highlighted the dark, two inch areolas surrounding nipples that were rigid and sticking straight out a half inch. My cock has never been harder.

She stepped out of her skirt and pulled off the string thong covering a completely shaved, bald and wet, glistening cunt. In spite of now standing naked in front of me, she still had on her stilettos. I couldn't believe I was about to fuck one of the sexiest women on earth!

I approached her in awe, but ready to relish her sex, her touch, her kiss, her taste. We melted into each other's bodies and my seven inches of cock had never been harder or more ready to fuck. But, I needed the first time with Dee to last long enough to make sure her needs were met, first.

Dee took charge.

"I want you to kneel. I want you to make love to my feet." Then she laid on her back and pushed her stiletto covered foot into my face. I wanted to eat her steaming cunt, but I kissed her shoe, then took it off and slipped her big toe in my mouth and sucked. It had the smell of leather and her perfect pedicure somehow made me, made my cock pulse with excitement. I pulled off her other shoe and sucked as many of her toes as I could. All the while Dee was moaning and said, "Mmmmm, you're doing good. I want to feel you cock with my feet."

I had never been jacked between the feet of a beautiful woman, but now I wanted that more than anything.

I stood in front of Dee as she lay sprawled out before me. My dick was sticking straight out when she cupped my hard-on between her sexy feet. I was already on the verge of cumming as she stroked my hardness with her feet. It was indescribable and incredible and I knew I couldn't last long without blowing my load off cum.

"Oh my god...fuck! Don't stop!!!"

With all my self control gone, I started spurting a huge load of cum on Dee's feet and onto her legs. I felt like my orgasm had started in my toes and was rushing through my body with an indescribable intensity I had never experienced.

"Oh fuck!!!! I'm cuming!" I screamed out as my sperm was flying out and making a slimy mess on Dees feet. And, as much as I had cum, Dee's feet stroking me was keeping me hard.

Dee stood up and led me, by holding onto my dick to my bathroom shower. We stepped in and, for the second time, Dee ordered me to kneel. I followed her commands and as soon as I was on my knees she lifted her right leg and set it on my shoulder and unleashed a flood of warm piss onto my chest and my face. It was a strong, warm stream of pee that should have revolted me, but didn't. She must have been holding her bladder because there seemed to be no end to her raining on me. And I loved it.

After the last of Dee's warm stream ended, she reached out and started the shower. Cool at first, then it warmed up. I stood and took Dee in my arms and kissed her as water fell over us, rinsing her urine off me. As we kissed, my hands roamed her body, I squeezed a breast, I squeezed her ass cheeks, I slipped my hand between her legs and moved an index finger into her hot slit and started fingering her, I found the hard pebble that was her clit and rolled my thumb over it, rubbing it as Dee started moaning.

"That feels so good! Don't stop, don't fucking stop!"

Dee's body was shattered as a wave of pleasure rolled over her body as she came from the manipulation by my fingers in her puss. She enjoyed the feeling for a moment, then we dried off and rushed to my bed.

I held off the need to plunge my hard-on into Dee's now dripping pussy because I needed to taste her. Once we were back in my bedroom, actually mine and my wife's bedroom, I laid Dee on her back and spread apart her legs.

I kissed her feet and took my time sucking each toe individually into my mouth. Dee moaned as I attended to her toes, for the second time, especially when I spent extra time on her big toes. I suckled them as though they were her magnificent nipples.

My enjoyment of her feet stopped as I kissed my way up her incredible legs. I ended at her pussy lips, her labia, and suckled them, tasting the tart, sweet juices flowing out from between her legs. He pussy lips were dark, almost like a black rose I pushed my tongue into her cunt and found her clit and licked the hardness of it.

Dee convulsed as an orgasmic wave hit her body, she screamed out, "I'm cummmming! Fuck I'm cummmmming!!!!"

I needed to fuck Dee right now. I lifted up, planning on planting my cock as deep in her love slit as I could. But, Dee had other plans. She rolled over onto her stomach and literally lifted her ass up and grabbed my wife's pillow and placed it under her stomach. I thought she wanted to fuck doggy style.

I was wrong.

"Fuck me in the ass!" Dee ordered. "Fuck my backdoor!"

With no hesitation I placed my cockhead at her wet, puckered anus and as I pushed into Dee, she backed into me. My cockhead entered the tight ring of her asshole. I only enjoyed this sensation for a moment as Dee kept her backwards pressure taking me deep in her alimentary canal (look it up). I bottomed out and started slowly pumping as a tightening hold on my cock was taking place at the same time.

Since Dee's feet had helped me cum, I knew I could last long enough to fulfill her needs, but the velvety, tight feel of her anal canal was incredible. She had no patience for a slow ass-fucking, as I stoked out of her she was constantly backing into my, so I picked up my pace. As I sped up my balls were more slapping onto Dee's ass. At the same time her filthy talk increased.

"Don't slow down! Fuck me! FUCK ME!"

We were now fucking like race horses and as she yelled out, "Oh fuck! Oh my godddd!!! I'm CUMMING!" I felt the boiling sensation in my balls as I erupted my cum into her ass.

I literally collapsed onto her sweaty back as my cock was still hilt deep inside her.

As we struggled to catch our breath, Dee said in a contented voice, "You still have to fuck my pussy..."