Sleeping with Susan

Story Info
Reunion with my cousins takes a surprising turn. For good.
1.6k words
4.5
24.8k
30
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the future, visiting my relatives may be rather difficult after my last trip up North. During my recent visit to my Grandmother's home I realized a lifelong fantasy of mine, though in the meantime it has given me over to confusion ever since.

It was to be a three week stay, and was to be a cousin reunion, as well as a chance to see my two Aunts. Obviously for a guy such as myself, the opportunity to watch three younger female cousins grow, is both a true gift and a terrible tease of sorts. Unfortunately, the oldest and most beautiful cousin had to leave after a couple of days, thus leaving me to watch over the other two. Jan (18), Susan (19), and myself did indeed get along well and spent much of the next 20 or so days together. While the entire stay was pleasant it was a most memorable incident which made the trip so special.

Early in the first week, with my aunts and father still there, my two cousins and I secluded ourselves in the back bedroom, while the rest of the family gathered in the front family room. As often happens while visiting relatives, the stay had become tedious for the youngest of the group, thus we set about in idle cousin chat. Further bored though enjoying the company between the three of us, my cousin Susan reached behind her and stealthy swung a pillow momentarily stunning me. After the shock of the pillow bashing disappeared we all burst into laughter as Susan bolted onto the bed and dived underneath the covers. Both Jan and I quickly grabbed our own pillows and began to pound away at Susan, who was finding the bed covers as poor protection. Forgoing the pillows Jan and I piled on top of Susan, who was in the process of laughing so hard as we tickled her.

Unfortunately for myself, this gave my cousins ideas, and as I relaxed for a moment they piled on me. About this time, as I lay underneath my two cousins I started to feel myself harden considerably. I'd never felt this way around any of my cousins, though I couldn't say the same for my fantasies at home. But here I was in close contact with Susan and Jan and getting a raging hard-on. As I thought about this, the tussling on the bed continued, and I began to notice Susan and her small but perky breasts jutting out from her short top.

My brow started to sweat heavily as I watched her, my attention held raptly by this young Uma Thurmon look-alike. Suddenly the snap of the bed's leg brought me back to my senses, as the leg broke under the weight of us three. As we all piled on the floor next to the bed, myself still trying to hide my hard on, my hand bruised across Susan's breast. Quickly withdrawing my hand, while I noticed the proximity of Susan's thighs to my cock, I got up and made a exit after resetting the leg of the bed. As I left the room, I heard a pair of quiet giggles through the closed door.

I headed downstairs to the bathroom, trying to recompose myself along the way. As I found my way into the bathroom area, I pulled the curtain behind me and stared into the mirror over the toilet. Damn, the thoughts I was having. I just couldn't begin to get the image of Susan out of my head, as she rolled over top of me. Her thigh brushing against my cock, while I pressed my hand to her breast, feeling the erect nipples, bra-less underneath her shirt. Before I knew it, I returned to my senses, with my shorts around my ankles, and my cock erupting over the toilet, in one of the most tremendous orgasms I'd yet felt.

As I came back down from this sexual high, my legs nearly folded beneath m, while I was still in shock over my feelings for Susan. I quietly headed back upstairs, glancing briefly at the back bedroom, where I assumed my cousins where still secluded. With all the action this evening, I decided to say goodnight to the rest of the family, who would be dispersing around town, either to their hotels or friend's homes. The family still sat around chatting as they had been earlier, and seemingly had been in such deep discussion they didn't even wonder about the noise of the bed breaking. I said my goodnights, shook my father's hand, and gave my aunts kisses, which made me even more horny. Anxious to turn in for the night, as I expected some rather pleasant dreams, I returned back downstairs and lay on the mattress I'd set aside. Stripping down to my boxers, I noticed my hard-on was once again raging. With that I lay down to slumber and the erotic dreams that were sure to come.

Sometime during the night, deep into the midst of some extraordinary dreams, I felt the recognizable feeling of another orgasm coming forth. Meanwhile the dream seemed so real, as I felt myself getting hot and covered with a drenching sweat. From amongst my thoughts and dreams though, I heard a soft moan, to which I responded in kind before erupting. While my breathing slowed and I relaxed after that seemingly vivid dream, I started and felt a rush of fear as I felt a soft touch of skin on my thigh. I couldn't open my eyes of yet, though I suddenly felt the unmistakable touch of a tongue on the tip of my cock.

Still worried but wondering if it might still be a dream, I opened my eyes to see the sandy blonde hair of my cousin Susan, as she licked the tip of my cock. She felt my eyes on her, thus glancing up at me, with her eyes twinkling as she subtly licked a drop of cum from her lips. Too stunned to speak, I reached down and stroked her hair, and brushed my hand across her cheek. At this quiet show of my acceptance of what was happening, Susan stretched her hands out on either side of my body as she climbed further up my inert frame. She sat momentarily on my stomach, and lifted her nightshirt up over her head, while I felt the tremendous sensations of her naked ass against my skin. With her shirt now removed, she tossed it aside, providing me a beautiful view of her mall, but nicely pert breasts. Fully enthralled in what was taking place, I reached up and tweaked one of her nipples, then ran my palm across the full of her breast. Even more sensuous then the feel of her breast was the look on her face, as she closed her eyes and quietly moaned in pleasure.

Back and forth I ran my hand across her skin, wanting to touch her entire body, before she might vanish back into my dreams. She leaned forward into my lips, as I touched her soft cheek once again, her tongue pushing between my open lips. My own tongue fought back, in what was becoming the most erotic kiss I'd ever taken part in. With my breathing coming in deep gasps and Susan's own heart pounding against my skin, we broke the unbelievable kiss and just held onto one another, both of us seeking comfort as well as air. The mere feel of her body, the feel of the sweat coursing against my own, and the soft heat radiating between us, forced my heart to race faster and faster. We held one another closer, her nipples pressing deep into my skin, whereby their hardness was almost painful against my chest. Finally our embrace broke enough for me to plant a soft, but longing kiss on her lips as I ran my hand through her sandy hair. Susan broke the kiss with a slow cross of my lips with her tongue, as she lifted her body up and forward. Before I knew what she was doing, she had steadied my hard cock in her right hand as she lowered herself down onto the tip. Feeling my cock just inside Susan I sighed, both in pleasure and desire. I looked toward Susan and saw her in full beauty, as she moaned with her eyes almost glazed over. I licked her lips and held Susan close, as she lowered herself further down my cock, going slowly as she was so extremely tight.

Unbelievably as I moaned louder, I felt my cock slide quickly deeper, until it forced through the only prevention of our pleasure. It was at that moment that I knew that my cousin Susan was no longer a virgin. She sighed again as she began to rise on my cock, and I kissed her lips to keep from shouting in joy. Susan impaled herself once again, moving faster and faster as she rode me almost with a sense of urgency. Forgoing her lip, as I felt my cock near its bursting point, my lips latched onto her left breast. Susan let out an even louder moan, as I began lapping at her nipple. Suddenly I began to feel her juices flow more and more, and the mere thought that she was close to orgasm caused me to pull her close.

Nearly simultaneously, we both erupted in orgasm while clutched in one another's arms. Susan wrenched my lips from her breast and fastened her own to mine. As our cum flowed together, she continued to ride me, seemingly content only when she had milked me completely. Within each others grasp, we finally collapsed together on the mattress, my cock still entombed within Susan.

We slept soundly together, awaking in the same place early the next morning, and although at that time we did not speak of the evening's intimacy, we would later that week find ourselves together once more. Till that moment, though no words were passed between us, much love was shared.