All Comments on 'Sleepless...'

by kmj8604

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
LOVED IT!

I love the topic, but if you write another Daddy/Babygirl story, I hope it's a new one. After breaking that taboo, everything else you could write would pale in comparrison.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good

No pill for her. I prefer a pregnant daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pedophilic

As opposed to the usual "consenting" adult incest, I thought that this was more pedophilic in nature. All of the "I love you; I'm doing this because I love you...... are all standard pedophile lines.

SilmarillionSilmarillionover 13 years ago

Not a bad story, but one that could use some grammar and spelling work. In addition, I might also suggest you consider using some of the site's editors to assist you. You say the daughter is 18, but the wording and actions make it feel younger, so you might want to pay attention to speech patterns of the father and the daughter.

The story started out well and you had some good descriptive scenes, but once you got into the sex, your grammar and spelling and plot just kind of left. In addition, all the "But Mommy said .... " kind of flew out the door when you have the daugher say "Daddy, I have wanted you to .... " A little contradiction there, but not too terribly bad.

Not bad for a first time. Work on the plot, the grammar, the spelling and the transitions and you'll get better. Thanks - I gave you 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot

I prefer her pregnant also. Nothing hotter then a dad knocking up his own daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

I loved the story---pay no attention to the people who want to critique every detail. I loved the little coercion Daddy used on his little girl; it made it even hotter for this little Daddy's girl!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
hot

i want my daddy so bad, i masturbate everyday imagining him.. i even dont use a towel after i shower and walk to my room naked hoping he wll come fuck me

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
SO fucking hot

i saw my daddy jacking off and have wanted him since, listening to him and mom fucking is driving me nuts, I'll have to leave this story open for him to find, he's painting my room for me later so he's bound to see it. Oh how i hopes he does and fucks me after

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous