Sleepless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we came up for air, I choked out, "Christ, Jessie. Where did you learn that?"

"Just now," she said. "I thought about you, imagined what it could be like and let my feelings flow."

"I can't get enough of that," I confessed.

"That's good," she responded. "I've got lots more to give."

We kissed again, our arms wrapped around each other. "You want more?" she asked.

"If you think my heart can stand it," I told her.

"You're strong and in good health," she commented. "I'll risk it."

"I'm the one taking the risk," I reminded her.

"Man up," she said as she slid off my lap.

Once again in front of me, she slid the robe off her shoulders and caught it in her right hand. She tossed it to me. "Hold this for me," she said.

She turned around slowly, the blue light shining on her from the left as she turned. The light shining through the design in the black fabric of her outfit as she turned produced continuously changing patterns against her skin. I gasped a deep breath. Not the best thing I could have done. The scent of her cologne filled my lungs and my sinuses. My lightheadedness returned with dividends in the condition of my erection.

The black cover of her black outfit buttoned in the front and barely reached the top of her hips. I could make out her nipples through the fabric and her almost not there bra. Her panties were even more revealing. I could see she had shaved her pubic hair. Her labia and slight bulge of her clitoris were mostly visible. She slowly unbuttoned her negligee, lifted it more slowly off her body and dropped it on the floor.

"Are you all right?" she asked again.

"I'm fine," I lied.

"Can you take more?" Jessie asked.

"I think so," I said. "If not, I think dad has a defibrillator upstairs," I ventured.

Jessie laughed and reached up behind her back to unhook her bra. Instead, she turned around and backed against my knees. "Can you help with this?" she asked.

I undid the two hooks holding her bra closed. When she turned around, the straps had fallen off her shoulders and her bra was held in place by only the friction between the material and her skin.

"Would you like to finish?" she asked. She leaned in, anticipating my response.

I held the sides of her bra cups in my hands. Jessie stood up. Her bra hung on my fingers and her breasts hung on her chest. I had seen her breasts from across the room. Now they were just feet from my eyes and inches from my hands. My fingers twitched.

"You can touch them if you want to," Jessie said. "You can also squeeze them, run your fingers around their nipples, kiss them and suck on them if you want," she added.

Without permission or waiting, Jessie slid back onto my lap. My left arm was around her back. My right hand on her thigh. We kissed again. My tongue penetrated her and my erection wished it could. Mid kiss, Jessie took my right hand and put it on her left breast. I moaned with the feel of her breast and the intensity of her cologne.

I did as she suggested. I squeezed her breast. I ran my thumb and fingers against her nipple. I broke our kiss and leaned forward to kiss her nipple. She pushed her breast against my lips and I sucked her nipple. After a few minutes, Jessie shifted her body and I repeated everything with her right breast.

It was Jessie's turn to gasp and hold her breath. She squirmed in my lap. It was impossible to miss the state of my erection. We kissed again and she shifted her bottom more deliberately against my erection until I was lodged in the space between her cheeks and centered on her vagina.

"I think I'd like to see what you're hiding," Jessie said.

She climbed off my lap again and put out a hand to help me up in front of her. She took the sides of my t-shirt in both hands and pulled it up and off my body over my head. Without pause, she did the same with my shorts down my legs and off my feet.

My erection bobbed between us, pointing almost straight up.

"Oh," she said. "No underwear. Come with me," she ordered and started for the bedrooms.

She took two steps, paused and shed her panties before continuing. In the hallway, we turned and headed for her bedroom.

We stood, facing each other, naked and expectant. Jessie seemed focused on my erection. "You can touch it if you want to," I said. "You can also squeeze it, wrap your fingers around it, kiss it and suck on it if you want."

She did and more. She was on her knees on the floor with my erection between her lips when I warned her about what might happen.

"You saved yourself for this last night," she told me.

"Not for this," I admitted.

"Then we should take care of that first," she said.

She scrambled up on the bed, lay on her back and spread her legs. "What are you waiting for?" she asked.

I could feel the emotion and immediate need of the moment. I crawled between her legs. Jessie was a vision from my dreams. Her preparation and willingness were evident. Her arms were reaching for my body. I took a moment for something unexpected. I leaned down and pulled my tongue between her labia and kissed her clitoris.

"Fuck!" cried Jessie. Her orgasm must have been as imminent as mine. Her body convulsed and her legs clamped around my head. It took a dozen seconds for her shaking to subside and her legs to relax. I slid up her body. My erection found the entrance to her body and slid easily inside her.

"Wha ...," she moaned and her shaking returned. She gasped, pulled me up her body, deeper inside her and kissed me. We lay together, arms and legs wrapped around each other, sealed together orally and sexually.

I moved inside her.

"Oh, yes," she cried. "Do that again."

I began a constant rhythm within her. She matched my tempo and we climbed the orgasm mountain together. Her final orgasm almost tossed us off her bed except that she held me so tightly inside her that, even if we fell off the bed, we wouldn't have lost contact with each other.

Before her orgasm subsided, I expelled everything I had saved and borrowed more from tomorrow. I pulsed over and over inside her. She cried with each pulse, her tears running down her cheeks and the salty fluid seeping between our lips as we kissed.

We lay together afterward for long minutes. Long after I had become limp inside her. Eventually, I fell out of her when she shifted for comfort. Jessie supported herself on my chest. "Can you tell me what happened?" she asked.

"I thought it was what you wanted," I said.

"It was but I never expected it to be so emotional, so consuming. If I had any inkling it would be that intense, I would have never started," she admitted.

"Are you regretting it?" I asked.

"Never," Jessie insisted. "Now that I know it's survivable I want to do it again."

"You can never have a second first time," I observed.

"I'll settle for half a first time," Jessie conceded.

"You're on," I promised. "But I have to recover first."

Jessie cuddled up. "I can wait," she agreed. "Now that I know what's possible."

Our second time was slow and overflowing with love for each other without the explosive climaxes of the first time. "That was just as wonderful," Jessie commented when we recovered.

We fell asleep cuddled together. I woke up when Jessie got up to use the bathroom. The sun was shining. When she returned, she kissed me. "Good, you're awake," she said.

"Mom and dad?" I asked concerned they came home before I could get back to my room.

"They came home hours ago and went straight up to their bedroom," Jessie explained. "I think we're clear," she added.

"Breakfast?" I suggested.

"Meet you in the kitchen," Jessie said.

I went back to my bedroom through the joint bathroom, stopping to wash up and brush my teeth on the way. When I got to the kitchen, Jessie was pouring two mugs of coffee. I sat at the table. She brought the coffee and sat down.

"We're screwed," she said. "We left our clothing in the living room last night. When I left my bedroom, mine was neatly folded on the floor in front of my door."

"Mine was in front of my door too," I revealed. "What does that mean?" I asked knowing exactly what it meant.

"It means mom found our clothing in the living room, picked it up, folded it neatly and put in front of our bedroom doors. It doesn't take a genius to figure out what else mom has already figured out," Jessie said.

"What do we do?" I asked.

"Nothing," said Jessie. "It is what it is. Today is just another Saturday. Let's see what mom does."

I found cereal in the pantry and filled a bowl with Raisin Bran and milk. I was eating my cereal when mom and dad walked into the kitchen. They were both radiant.

"You look incredible," commented Jessie.

"So do you," responded mom with a smile.

Breakfast was a quiet affair. Everyone seemed peaceful and happy with their own thoughts. A short time later, dad excused himself, put his silverware, dishes and mug in the sink and left the room. I got up to follow dad. "Stay with us for a while," suggested mom.

I sat back down, expecting the worst.

"Well," started mom. "Did you kids have fun last night?"

I didn't know how to answer. Jessie answered for both of us. "We did," she said simply.

"You didn't clean up after yourselves last night," mom said.

"That was before," said Jessie.

Mom thought for a moment. "How was it?" she asked.

"Incredible," said Jessie.

"How about you?" mom asked me.

I still didn't know how to answer. Jessie seemed to be admitting everything without saying anything and mom seemed to follow the conversation. I settled on a similar honesty. "I've never had a better evening in my life," I said.

"I'm glad to hear that," said mom.

"You're not angry?" I asked.

"Not at all," confessed mom. "I expected it. Actually, I expected it sooner than last night." She paused for a moment. "Last night was the first time?" she asked.

Jessie smiled. "It was and I wish it had happened sooner," she admitted.

"I assume you took precautions," stated mom.

I blanched. Jessie was confident. "Not last night," she admitted. "But the timing was perfect. We'll be sure to be careful in the future."

I was having problems with the conversation. Jessie was telling mom that, not only did we have sex with each other last night, she was planning to have sex with me again in the future.

"I'm glad you didn't lose control and forget the consequences," said mom.

"I didn't say we didn't lose control," corrected Jessie. "I said it was okay and I'm aware of the consequences."

"I've always preferred the kind of sex where I lose control," said mom. "And the feeling of unprotected sex is always welcome."

Now I knew the conversation had entered the twilight zone.

"How about your evening?" asked Jessie. "Did you and dad enjoy yourselves?"

"Do women always talk this way?" I asked myself.

"It was wonderful," said mom. "Maybe not as wonderful as your evening but the Johnson's are always good company."

"Was that more non conversation?" I asked myself.

"Is dad okay?" asked Jessie.

"He is," said mom. "He's never disappointed when we visit the Johnsons."

"About us?" Jessie asked indicating her and me.

"Of course," said mom. "He's been expecting it as long as I have. I think he's happy that it's finally happened and he doesn't have to wonder when anymore. So, in case you're wondering, you and James' relationship is an open secret in this house. You don't need to hide it but you shouldn't flaunt it."

"Thanks for that," said Jessie. "We'll be relaxed and respectful."

"The best of both worlds," commented mom. "Now, Jessie, if you can excuse us, I'd like a few words with James."

Jessie got up. "Thanks again for understanding," she said. "I'll leave you two alone. James, come talk to me when you can."

Jessie left me alone with mom. What does mom want to talk about? I tried to relax. I don't think I was very successful.

"James, relax," comforted mom. "I'm not going to bite your head off."

With all the obscure references of the last few minutes, I wondered what she meant. I took a deep breath and exhaled.

"That's better," commented mom. "I just want to talk."

"Can I ask a question first?" I asked.

"Sure," mom said.

"I don't know how to phrase this," I said.

"Just ask," said mom. "You can be direct with me."

"Okay. Are you having sex with Mr. Johnson?"

"I am," answered mom. "That was easy wasn't it?"

"And dad?" I asked.

"He's having sex with Mrs. Johnson," mom confirmed.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because it works for all of us," said mom. "It provides some needed variety and it fills in the gaps when one of us is unable or not interested."

"You mean it's not only when all four of you are together?" I asked.

"Sometimes," said mom. "Don't misunderstand," she continued. "Everyone knows and it's not cheating. We're consenting adults. Friends with benefits. Everyone benefits. There are no losers."

"I didn't know," I said.

"You didn't have to know," said mom. "You know now. Don't over think it."

"I'm good with it," I said.

"Good. Now about us," hinted mom.

"Us?"

"Yes, us. You've never thought about it?" asked mom.

"Not seriously," I answered. "Did I just open the door to something?" I wondered.

"But you have thought about it?" asked mom.

"Mom, I've thought about sex with other guy's moms," I tried deflection.

"Why is this so difficult?" asked mom. "Have you thought about having sex with me at any time?"

"Mom!"

"James!"

"Shit. Okay. I have," I said.

"Finally," commented mom.

"Now what?" I asked.

"I want you to have what you've thought about," said mom.

"For me or for you?" I asked.

"For both of us," insisted mom.

"How about dad and Jessie?" I asked.

"Don't forget about Brittany," stated mom.

"Shit. I never thought about Britt," I admitted. "Even with Jessie."

"Brittany doesn't have to know but she is part of the equation, at least as far as you're concerned," explained mom. "As far as dad and Jessie, they'll know."

"And that doesn't create problems?" I asked.

"Not among us unless you make it one," said mom.

"I need to think," I said.

"That's a good idea," said mom. "Take the rest of the day and come talk to me after dinner."

I walked out of the kitchen in a daze. My whole world had turned upside down in less than twelve hours. I wondered if I wanted it right side up again. I sat on my bed in my bedroom, unable to think clearly. Someone knocked on the bedroom door.

Jessie came into my room when I said, "Come in." "Are you okay?" she asked.

"I hope so," I said.

Jessie sat on the bed next to me. "What did mom want?" she asked.

"Why do I think you already know," I confronted her.

"Why do you think that?" she asked.

"Because it seems you and mom talk a lot. About almost everything," I said.

"But not everything," asserted Jessie. "I admit she did help me plan last night but she hasn't shared what she's thinking next."

"Mom knew about last night before it happened?" I asked.

"Neither of us knew for sure how it would develop. It depended on how you'd respond and neither of us was sure. I had a better feel than mom. I had the advantage of the events of the previous evenings that I hadn't shared with mom," Jessie explained.

"So, how did she know this morning?" I asked.

"Did you forget where you found your clothing this morning?" Jessie asked.

"Oh. Right," I conceded.

"So, back to the reason I came in to talk to you," insisted Jessie. "What did mom want to talk about?"

"She wants to have sex with me," I stated.

"Oh. Wow. What did you tell her?" Jessie responded.

"I told her I'd have to think about it?" I told Jessie.

"What's to think about?" asked Jessie. "Mom's a beautiful woman. I bet she's good in bed too."

"She is and I won't take that bet," I said. "But there's more to it than just having sex with her."

"What more?" asked Jessie.

"There's you," I told her. "And Britt. I also can't ignore dad. He's married to her."

"I think it's a great idea and a fantastic opportunity for you," said Jessie. "I can see how Britt could be an issue but she doesn't have to know."

"And dad?"

"I don't see the problem with dad. I'm sure mom can handle whatever comes up with him," insisted Jessie.

"What if he wants to have sex with you?" I asked.

"Ooouu. I've never considered that possibility," admitted Jessie. "Neither of them has ever hinted at something like that. I don't think he's into something like that."

"Don't be so sure," I cautioned.

"Do you know something that I don't?" asked Jessie.

"Mom and dad are close to the Johnsons," I told her.

"I know that," she said. "They see each other often."

"There's seeing each other and 'seeing' each other," I hinted.

"Wait. Are you telling me they're involved in spouse swapping?" Jessie demanded.

"That and more," I told her. "Apparently, they agree to special moments together at times other than the weekend."

"Without all of them present?" Jessie concluded. "You know this, how?"

"Mom told me. She was trying to ease my thinking about sex with her by admitting she was already involved having sex with someone other than dad," I explained.

"I think you should do it," Jessie told me. "She's an experienced and exciting lover."

"How. Do. You. Know. That?" I asked.

"Mom made a similar suggestion to me when I was eighteen," Jessie admitted.

"And you took it?"

"I did."

"Without dad?"

"Without dad."

"Do you want to tell me how that works?" I asked.

"Maybe if you accept mom's offer, you can find out for yourself," said Jessie with a grin.

"Fuck," I said.

"I'm already imagining a threesome," commented Jessie.

"I have to tell mom," I agreed.

"When does she want an answer?" asked Jessie.

"After dinner," I told her.

"Do you have time for me before dinner?" asked Jessie.

Before I could answer, she added, "Come and crawl up in bed with me."

"You want to have sex with me now?" I asked.

"I want whatever will ease your conversation with mom after dinner," Jessie said.

Time that day with Jessie was some of the best moments of my life. Jessie is easy to talk to and easy to love. We had sex. Beautiful, caring, satisfying sex. I had a conversation with mom after dinner that night. She was delighted that I accepted her offer and committed to making it happen "within the week."

Jessie was equally happy and couldn't wait for feedback on how I experienced it.

The opportunity arrived sooner than I expected. Mom's birthday was coming up soon and Jessie offered to help dad find a gift. They agreed to go shopping on Sunday.

Jessie and I slept in the same bed Saturday night. Jessie suggested that we not have sex. She wanted me to save myself for mom the next day. We had breakfast with mom and dad on Sunday morning. The mall opened at eleven on Sunday. Dad and Jessie left just before eleven. They planned to have lunch out and Jessie told mom privately that she'd be sure to not get home before four in the afternoon.

Those first few moments alone in the house with mom were awkward. Neither of us knew where to start. We were sitting on opposite ends of the sofa in the living room, unable to make the first move. Mom attempted to break the impasse. "James," she started. "I've never faced this exact situation before. Obviously, between dad and me the routine is well established and it's similar with Dale, that's Mr. Johnson to you. Every other time, things just developed naturally, not just being left alone with the expectation that we'll have sex while they're gone. How do you think we should proceed?"

I agreed with the unnatural environment and mom's analysis. However, it had similarities with the situation between Jessie and me in the beginning. Jessie solved that potential discomfort when she sat in my lap and kissed me. I thought that a similar result might work here. I stood up, walked to mom's end of the sofa, held out my hand and helped her up. I put my hands on her shoulders and looked into her eyes. She blinked twice and stared back at me. I took her cheeks in both hands, leaned in and kissed her. Her eyes shot wide open, she took a breath and kissed me back. The kiss quickly exploded into a full blown, saliva swapping, tongue dancing production. When we broke for air, mom fell back on the sofa, breathing heavily.