Sleepless

Story Info
The living room is the best place to watch your naked sister.
14.3k words
4.61
94.1k
122
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's Wednesday. Graduation was last Saturday night and I'm already bored. I miss the daily contact I had with my friends at school. Most of them have summer jobs and are off to college in August. I might see a few of them between now and August but it's not guaranteed.

I particularly miss my girlfriend Brittany. Britt and I have been an item since junior year. She is two days older than I am and, last October, she gave me the best eighteenth birthday gift a girl could give a guy. While her parents were at work, she invited me into her bedroom and took my virginity while simultaneously giving me hers. She wanted to wait until we were both eighteen and we made a promise to each other. A promise we delivered on that day in October in her bedroom.

We only had an hour or so, but that hour is engraved in my memory forever.

Since October, we've managed to have sex about twice a week. It wasn't difficult since both our parents worked eight hour jobs, five days a week. Weekends we managed in our cars or at a party. My immediate problem stems from Britt's parents whisking her off on a multi-week islands vacation as a graduation gift. When she returns, she has a job as an intern at her father's law firm for the summer and, like most of the other graduates, heads for college in August on the other side of the continent. She's promised to see me every time she's home but I'm not sure that absence will actually make our relationship stronger, especially since she'll be at a university with a reputation for parties.

Add to all that, my mother told me that I should either get a job and begin to pay rent or register in college, even a community college, and my sister, Jessie, is home from university for the summer and has taken up residence in her old bedroom.

We live in a smallish bungalow. Originally, it had two bedrooms with a Jack and Jill bathroom between them and a third door to the hallway. When Jessie arrived, she got the second bedroom. Two years later, when I was born, I spent several months in my parent's bedroom and then shared the second bedroom with Jessie.

When Jessie was about five, it became apparent that Jessie and I sharing a bedroom wasn't going to work for much longer. My parents raised the roof on the back of the house and converted the unfinished attic into a huge master bedroom suite with room for a king sized bed and an extensive bathroom with two sinks, a soaking tub with built in Jacuzzi and an oversized shower. Since then, my parents have slept upstairs and Jessie and I have slept in separate bedrooms downstairs on opposite sides of the Jack and Jill bathroom.

It's no wonder, with all the changes, I can't sleep at night. For the last three nights, I've lain awake in bed unable to sleep. My mind keeps replaying my many issues and no matter how many times I roll over and try to sleep, sleep never comes. I've tried to distract myself by focusing on baseball stats without success. I've tried Zen-like clearing of my mind but my problems find a way in. I've even tried counting sheep. Nothing has worked.

Tonight, I tossed and turned in bed for about two hours and, near midnight, I gave up, pulled on a pair of shorts and an a t-shirt and headed out to the living room. I sat in my dad's leather recliner in the dark hoping the comfort of the cool leather and change in venue would allow me to sleep. I considered putting on the television but rejected it since I didn't want to risk waking up my parents or Jessie.

I was sitting silently in the recliner, staring into the darkness, when I heard noises from the direction of the hallway between the bedrooms. I squinted to see better. I watched a dark shadow tip toe from Jessie's bedroom, come around the corner, walk through the side of the dining room and enter the kitchen. She opened the refrigerator and I tried to see better in the weak light. The refrigerator door blocked my view except for a brief instant before the door closed and the light went out.

I stared until my eyes hurt as Jessie ate whatever she had found in the refrigerator, licked her fingers and headed back to her bedroom. Her silhouette was almost invisible but not completely. I deduced two things from what I had seen, Jessie had been hungry and she had been naked. At least I thought so with a ninety nine percent certainty. I slept naked so why shouldn't she?

The profile of her body as she walked back to her bedroom, even in the dark, left little doubt that she was topless. Her twenty year old boobs were large and they stood out from her chest. It was too dark to see if she was wearing panties or not, so I allowed for a one percent chance that she was.

I fell asleep in the recliner. I woke when I heard my parents stirring upstairs and was back in my bedroom before they came downstairs. I lay in my bed considering what I had seen. My naked sister needed sustenance in the middle of the night and had the courage to visit the kitchen naked to satisfy her hunger.

That led to a hunger of my own. I wanted to know if her middle of the night venture was a regular or onetime thing. With that tasty thought, I fell asleep again without a problem.

I woke hours later to a bright and promising Thursday morning. I put on underwear, shorts and a t-shirt, brushed my teeth, washed my face, combed my hair and headed for the kitchen. Jessie was sitting at the kitchen table eating a toasted bagel with bacon, cheese and egg. She also had a mug of coffee my parents had made before they left for work.

I poured my own mug of coffee, added sugar and milk and sat at the table.

"That looks good," I said indicating the bagel in my sister's hand.

"You know where the makings are," she replied. "Help yourself."

I did know where the makings were but I was too lazy to put it together. I settled for an over large bowl of cereal with more sugar and milk.

Conversation between us was mundane and banal. We covered the weather, chores to be done and how we planned to spend the day. I didn't mention Jessie's middle of the night foray. She didn't know I had seen her and I wasn't about to tell her. I planned to spend the night in the recliner again hoping that Jessie had frequent spells of middle of the night hunger and wouldn't bother to cover up on her trip to the kitchen.

I excused myself early Thursday night and sat in my room waiting for everyone to go to bed. I waited until everyone had time to settle before I quietly left my room and sat in the recliner again. I sat in the dark, dreamily anticipating my sister's naked arrival in the kitchen. She didn't disappoint. Like clockwork, she walked out of the dark hallway, through the dark dining room and into the dark kitchen.

I was prepared and confirmed that she was at least topless but still unable to confirm bottomless as well. While I was still stimulated by what I saw, I needed to add light to the situation. Actual light that would reveal her nakedness in its full glory.

Friday and Saturday nights were not suitable for nighttime observations of Jessie. My parents, without the obligation of work the next day, either stayed up late or entertained or visited friends and didn't head for their bedroom until late. I stayed up late watching a movie on the television on Saturday night to get a handle on the schedule. Jessie had her nighttime feeding while I was still awake and she was appropriately dressed.

After everyone had gone to bed, I turned out the lights and headed for my bedroom. I stubbed my toe on the leg of the table my mother had placed in the hallway between the downstairs bedrooms. The table had been there for years and I knew exactly where it was. I had to go out of my way to impact my toe on the leg.

Sunday morning, I was in the kitchen, nursing my bruised toe when my parents came into the room. "What are you doing?" asked my father.

"I stubbed my toe on the hallway table last night in the dark," I told him. I showed him my purple toe.

"We should have a night light in the hallway," he suggested. "So it doesn't happen again."

That afternoon, my father produced a seven volt night light and plugged it into the outlet under the hallway table. It provided more than enough light to prevent further collisions between toes and table legs and it was perfect for what I needed.

Sunday night, I was settled in my father's recliner waiting for Jessie to make an appearance. She was right on schedule although she was unusually cautious. The new light obviously bothered her. I heard her door open but it was several moments before I could see her. She was looking around, checking her surroundings before committing to her nightly walk to the kitchen. I sat in the leather chair in a dark corner of the living room, holding my breath in anticipation and fear of revealing myself.

The environment, although lit as it was, apparently met with her approval or her hunger overwhelmed her caution. Either way, Jessie moved cautiously through the dining room and into the relative dark of the kitchen. Her back was toward me for most of the trip. However, I was able to confirm the absence of panties. My sister was walking around the house naked in the dark.

On her trip back to her bedroom, she was facing me more. I could see the color of her nipples and the triangle of dark pubic hair between her hips.

I had never considered Jessie as a sexual person before that Sunday night. She was my sister. Watching her in the dark at the end of last week was just a casual event, much like a practical joke she'd never know about. Lying in bed Sunday night, I began to see her differently. For the first time, when I masturbated, I was imagining Jessie, not Brittany.

I watched her for the next four nights, took a break over the weekend and resumed watching Sunday night. During that time, Jessie gained confidence and she was moving as if the night light wasn't there.

Monday night changed things. As Jessie began to move back to her bedroom, I sneezed. I felt it coming. I pinched my nose, held my breath and stiffened my body without result. The sneeze couldn't be denied. I managed a tiny, almost silent sneeze but it was still enough for Jessie to hear.

She stopped moving and stood stone still. "Is someone there?" she asked, her voice an octave higher than usual.

I froze in the chair hoping that Jessie wouldn't discover me.

"Who's there?" Jessie asked.

I didn't move. I barely breathed. Jessie gave up and moved quickly toward her bedroom.

Back in my bedroom, I wondered if my misstep had screwed the pooch. Was Jessie going to give up late night snacks or at least cover up before heading for the kitchen.

The next two nights didn't answer the question. I sat in the recliner both nights but Jessie didn't make an appearance. Caution about her appearance seemed to overcome her late night hunger.

Thursday morning, I was in the kitchen, drinking coffee and consuming cereal, when Jessie came into the kitchen. Without comment or acknowledgement of my presence, she poured herself a mug of coffee and sat opposite me at the table.

"James," she opened. "If I ask you a direct question will you give me an honest answer?"

"I guess that depends on the question," I told her.

Jessie was silent for a moment. Finally, she put her elbows on the table and asked, "Was that you in the living room Monday night?"

I decided on honesty. "It was," I confessed.

"You were watching me?" Jessie asked.

"I was," I confirmed.

"I was naked," Jesse stated.

"I noticed," I admitted.

Jessie seemed deep in thought for several moments. "How long?" she asked.

"Two weeks," I answered truthfully.

Jessie did some math. "Before you stubbed your toe," she stated.

"Yes."

"Before dad installed the night light," she concluded.

"Yes," I agreed.

Jessie is not the best mathematician in the house but she can add two and two. She considered what to say for a moment. She smiled. "Pretty devious of you," she said.

"Devious?" I asked. "Me?"

"Yes, you," Jessie insisted. "You needed the light to see me better."

"Busted," I admitted.

"Why?" Jessie asked.

"The first time was an accident," I explained. "I couldn't sleep so I moved to the living room for a change of venue that I thought might help me sleep. You got hungry. That got my attention. Curiosity was the reason for the rest of it."

"Did you like what you saw?" asked Jessie.

"You're very pretty," I responded.

"Thank you," said Jessie. "But did you like what you saw?"

"You're the woman of my dreams," I ventured.

Jessie pursed her lips in thought. She needed to make a decision. "Are you going to sit in the living room tonight?" she asked.

"Are you going to be hungry tonight?" I asked.

"You'll see," she said mysteriously. She gulped the rest of her coffee, stood up, put the mug in the sink and left the kitchen.

It would take a better offer to keep me from sitting in the living room that night and Britt was somewhere in the Bahamas.

I sat up in the recliner that night. Jessie made her appearance about thirty minutes later. She opened her bedroom door. The bedroom light was on. She turned on the hallway light and stepped into the hall. She was naked. The light was bright. I had the best view of her ever. She was very pretty. She was beautiful. Her dark nipples were upright and shining. Her pubic hair was neatly trimmed and shorter than on Sunday night. She moved slowly toward the dining room. She turned on the dining room light and paused.

She turned around slowly, a show for my pleasure. Facing me again, she lifted both breasts in her hands and rubbed her nipples with her thumbs. Eventually, too soon, she moved on to the kitchen. She turned on the kitchen lights. I watched her remove something from the refrigerator and eat it slowly, standing in the well lit doorway.

She licked her fingers when she was finished eating. She sucked each finger, withdrawing it slowly from between her lips. Then she reversed her journey from her bedroom to the kitchen, including the slow turn and palmed breasts. She left all the lights on, entered her bedroom and closed the door.

I tested the strength of my legs as I got up from the recliner. I walked hesitantly back to my room, turning off the lights as I went. I got naked and lay on my bed. "Holy shit," I thought. "That was my sister."

I held my erection in my right hand. My phone rang.

It was Jessie. "Hi," I managed to say.

"Don't waste it," she said.

"What?" I asked.

"You were about to jerk off, weren't you?" she asked.

"How?" I said.

"Don't waste it," she repeated.

"Why?" I asked.

"You'll see," she said and hung up.

I considered her suggestion. I trusted her, so I let go of my erection, rolled over and went to sleep.

Mom and dad had already gone to work and Jessie was sitting in the kitchen when I woke up. When I entered the kitchen, Jessie got up, poured me a mug of coffee and sat down again. I sat in front of the mug of hot coffee.

"Good morning," I said. "Thanks."

"You're welcome," Jessie said, "and good morning."

After a short, quiet pause, Jessie asked, "Well, did you?"

"Did I what?" I wanted to know.

"You know. Jerk off," she clarified.

"No."

"Good decision," Jessie commented. "Are you going to sit in the recliner tonight?"

"It's Friday," I reminded her.

"So?" she asked.

"Mom and dad have an unpredictable schedule on Friday's," I stated.

"Not every Friday," Jessie insisted. "Tonight they're going to the Johnson's. They won't be home until dawn."

"How can you know that?" I asked.

"You'd be surprised at what I know," Jessie commented.

"About mom and dad?" I asked.

"About mom and dad," Jessie confirmed.

"Enlighten me," I suggested.

"You have to promise me that you'll never say a word to anyone, especially mom and dad," Jessie insisted.

"You have my word," I said. "Now talk."

"Mom and dad enjoy the company of other couples," said Jessie.

"So," I commented. "That's not news."

"They REALLY enjoy the company of other couples," emphasized Jessie.

"Oh," I managed to utter. "The Johnsons?"

"Especially the Johnsons," confirmed Jessie.

"And they're going to the Johnson's tonight?" I asked.

"They are," said Jessie. "And they'll get home just before dawn, before we wake up so we won't notice that they've been out all night."

"Damn," I exclaimed. "Do I have to sit in the recliner all night?"

"We'll see," Jessie said.

Friday was the longest day of the week. Jessie went shopping with a friend. I spent the day looking for a job. I applied for a position as a plumber's helper on line and went down to the local Publix to apply for a job as a grocery bagger and cart retriever.

Mom and dad both got home early from work and the four of us had an early dinner. Mom and dad were ready to leave for the Johnson's before six. "Don't wait up for us," was the last thing mom said before the door closed behind them.

Together, Jessie and I cleaned up in the kitchen and put everything away. When we finished, I changed into a t-shirt and shorts in my bedroom and met Jessie in the living room. We settled down on the sofa to watch a movie. We kept a respectful distance from each other. Jessie picked a recent romantic comedy from Netflix. We watched an inane game show when the movie was over. Near ten pm, Jessie announced she was tired. She stood up and headed for her bedroom. "Are you going to sit up all night?" she asked.

"All night, if necessary," I told her.

I put on a college baseball game to pass the time. Near eleven, when the game was over, I turned off the television, turned out the lights and settled in the recliner.

Jessie's bedroom door opened at midnight. The lights were out. Even the nightlight under the hallway table. I struggled to make out her image in the dark without success.

Jessie moved silently toward me in the dark. I couldn't see her but I was aware of her position by the changes in the air movements in the room. She walked over to the front door, leaned down and did something near the electrical outlet. She flipped a switch and the nightlight came on.

She had changed the bulb. It was no longer a bright, seven volt, bulb. Now it was muted blue light.

Jessie stood up and waited, the nightlight behind her. I twisted in the recliner to see her better. She was wearing a black, almost transparent negligee with black bra and black panties. A black lace robe hung from her shoulders. Lit from behind by the blue light, she was mysterious and exotic.

I caught my breath and my heart skipped a beat. I was already lightheaded, my erection straining to escape my shorts. I couldn't believe my sister was the most desirable person on the planet.

Jessie walked past in front of me, the lace robe flowing behind her. The musky, with a touch of jasmine, aroma of her cologne filled the air as she walked by. The air appropriately conditioned, she turned and returned to stand in front of me.

I don't know how I felt. I remember that I was breathing, but barely so. I guess my appearance somehow concerned her. "Are you all right?" she asked.

Somehow, I managed to convince her I would survive.

"Is this what you expected?" she asked.

"I expected less," I told her honestly. "However, you've just proved that more is less," I commented.

Jessie laughed. "I was hoping you'd like it," she shared.

"If I liked it any more, you'd have to call 9-1-1," I shared.

"I know CPR," Jessie shared. She sat in my lap. "I think it starts like this," she said and she kissed me.

I've kissed Jessie hundreds of times while we were growing up. Every kiss was platonic, like kissing my sister. The woman in my lap, kissing me, wasn't Jessie. She also wasn't my sister. She was an apparition from a romance novel or the leading lady in a triple X movie.

When I recovered from the experience of that first kiss, I kissed her back. The lights came on bright with that first kiss. For the second kiss, the lights went out. Her tongue was as shapely as the rest of her and it tasted incredible. If asked, I'd admit that I might have passed out for a second.