Sleepover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One thrust went too far though, and I accidentally sent myself balls deep! The previous fullness was nothing compared to this engorged turgidity--I thought I might pop!

"Oooh!! Owen, it's so fucking big!!!" I shouted, unsure if I wanted him to take it out or not.

He quickly covered my mouth since I'd forgotten his father was next door. He reminded me to stay quiet then remained marinating within me. We watched each other like this, holding hands, making out, smiling.

Once I'd gotten used to his size, Owen pulled out slowly and thrust back in. I squeaked and looked at him nervously, but he did it again. This time my squeak was a groan. The next, a moan. Then a cry, then a wail, then a scream into my friend's hand as he liquidated my insides with seismic force, gaping my once tight pucker into a veritable fissure.

"FUCK ME OWEN! FUCK MEEE!!" I howled as he rearranged my intestines.

"I'm gonna cum in your pussy, baby! Gonna fill you with my seed!" he panted hotly.

"Make me cum! Make me cum!" I begged, knowing he could take me further than I ever could myself.

He placed his whole hand the small tent in my panties and manipulated it as he fucked me. I'd been hard the whole time, my precum coating the satiny insides as they caressed my tip. The silky sweetness of the panties and rough grip of my friend worked in tandem to burst out an orgasm that competed with Vesuvius.

"FUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!" I screeched as my teenage load painted the once-pink panties white.

Owen covered my mouth with both hands while plowing in his final thunderous thrusts. He finished in a cacophony of curses, seizing as he flooded me with warm jizz.

He panted after with his eyes closed, head back, while I heaved wildly. The orgasm felt like it simultaneously took the life out of me and revived me. It told me who I was, showed me my nature. That I love getting fucked in the ass. No, pussy.....

"That was amazing...." Owen finally whispered once we'd convalesced.

"Yeah.... it was..." I smiled back in awe.

He pulled out slowly and I desperately hoped there was no shit. To my relief, there wasn't. Owen got up and cleaned himself while I laid in bed, unable to move. I was even still holding my legs back. Secretly, I didn't want his seed to spill....

When Owen returned, he put the thong string back in its place so his jizz wouldn't leak. I briefly tried to remove the sticky panties, but he told me to leave them on cuz he liked how they felt. We fell asleep spooning, Owen fondling my satin pouch, me dancing my ass back on his groin.

Around 3 AM, I woke up to Owen kissing on my neck. When I moved my legs I realized his finger was inside me. I blushed and squirmed into his hug.

"I was just feeling your heartbeat, Adey," he whispered. "I wanna be inside you."

I whimpered and told him I was sore, but he promised he'd go slow. With his arm around my chest it's not like I could go anywhere, so I opened my legs and let my friend access my used slit. He felt around with some lube to get it wet then pulled the panties to the side. The head slipped right in.

"Uhhh..." I shuddered.

"Shhh... I got you."

He kept his promise about fucking me slowly and we had an incredibly passionate lay. We stayed on our sides: I writhed my tight body back into Owen while he ground his powerful hips. I gripped his hairy forearm and let him take care of getting me off. This time, he brought only two fingers down while he rubbed my sensitive tip through the satin panties.

"I'm gonna cum...!" I panted.

"Me too," he huffed.

With a little more speed, we exploded in another paroxysm of passion.

The next day was Monday, so we got up to go to school. Owen threw on his rugby polo and shorts since it was game day. The girls all loved when the team wore their kits, as they all looked so handsome and thick. I, of course, loved it too.

When I tried to dress, Owen said to just wear panties during breakfast since his dad wasn't home. I was terribly embarrassed but went along as always.

"Another cup, babe?" Owen asked while holding out his mug.

I poured his coffee then went back to the stove to finish up our breakfast. Before I could though, Owen came behind me and rubbed his junk on my butt. I wiggled back coyly, enough that he had to crouch down for a morning treat.

He chowed on my muffin for a minute then buttered it before cutting in. We were getting pretty close, our grunts and whimpers unabashed since his father was at work, when suddenly:

"Morning, boys, just forgot m- Woooaahhh!!"

"Shit! Dad! Uh..."

Owen's dad promptly turned around and went to another room while Owen pulled out of me frantically. He zipped his pants, looked around, then sheepishly followed his father. I was left in the kitchen, still in my panties. I didn't think his dad could spot them since he saw us from behind. But that just meant he saw his uniformed son towering over his naked best friend, fucking his brains out in the kitchen! Mortified, I dashed to Owen's room to get dressed.

"Hey, Adey," Owen said, scratching his head as he entered his room.

"Well, that sucked," I said flatly.

"Yeah... ha. Definitely wish that didn't happen."

"So... what'd he say?"

"He was actually pretty cool about it," Owen replied.

I could see the weight being taken off his shoulders and suddenly I felt lighter too. Owen put his arm around me.

"Really?"

"Yeah. He said he was pretty sure something was happening since we spend so much time together. He also said the walls aren't that thick...."

"Oh...." I went red remembering how loudly I screamed while getting plowed the night before.

"I'm actually kinda glad it happened," Owen smirked.

"Huh?"

"Now he knows for sure his son's the man in the relationship. Not that he didn't before," he added slyly.

I pouted but he just kissed my forehead. We both knew it was true.

"Did he.... see my panties...?"

"I don't think so." Thank god. "But I'll have to get you more. Can't have you wearing my sister's panties forever, huh?"

"No..."

"Good boy! I'll pick you up some later, but for today you can just wear this same pair."

"But I already creamed in them twice!" I protested.

"And soon to be thrice," he said mischievously.

And so we drove to school, another fresh load up my butt and coating my panties. I wasn't sure if we were an official couple now or what, but I didn't really care. I was happy to just hang out with my best friend like always, and so was he.