Sleepover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm!! UH!! Owen!" I squealed as his pace quickened.

"Yeah, Adey, open that hole for me," he commanded.

I spread wider so he could slip in two fingers. At this point, I was desperate to cum and pleading with my eyes.

"Do you wanna stroke your little cock?"

I was so ashamed that he prefaced it with "little", but still nodded my head.

"Go on then, get yourself off."

"Uhh!!! Thank you!"

I'm not sure why I thanked him, but either way I took one hand off my leg and moved it to my dick. Here, I began frantically yanking myself while my friend prodded my boy spot. A few good pokes sent me over the edge and I creamed all over my stomach.

"That's it, Adey, let it out," Owen encouraged as he massaged out every last drop of boy juice.

He kept his finger on my prostate after and monitored my pulse as it slowed. Once I'd settled, he pulled out, then scooped some of my jizz up with the same finger. He brought it to my mouth, open from the shock of his act, and slipped it in.

"There you go...." he whispered. It calmed me. He continued to scoop my load and feed it to me until there was none left.

"Now you're all clean, huh? And no socks were harmed!"

I laughed sheepishly and he gave me a good-hearted grin.

"Well come on now, Ade. Get in your spot."

I was really happy he called it "my spot" and curled right up to grab his dick, which had been lurching throughout my sodomy. It was so comforting to lay on his chest, my small balls drained, his hard cock in my hand--bliss.

I played with him for quite a while and precum never stopped flowing. When Owen touched it, the stringy strands captivated my bottom brain. He coated his fingertip thoroughly then plopped it straight in my pouty mouth.

"Oh!" I gasped, but he stayed there.

I looked up at him and he just smiled at me, but didn't remove it. I slowly closed around him then began to suckle instinctively.

Owen pulled out and collected more precum, then traced around my soft lips. He gave them a natural gloss, recoating with fresh dew every few seconds. He slipped his salty finger in and out of my mouth and I sucked it coquettishly each time.

While I knew what this foreplay would lead to, Owen didn't give me an option about complying. Rather than ask if I wanted to taste his precum from the source, he simply pushed my head further down his stomach. The most embarrassing part was that I moved with him.

"It's okay, bud," he told me when I stuck my tongue out to taste the briny fluid. "This is just between you and me. I'd never tell anyone, Adey, promise."

He kept pushing as he said this and soon his head had entered my mouth. The tip was firm like the shaft, but the skin was spongey. I flicked my tongue across his slit to slurp precum from the tap, guzzling greedily.

"Ohhhh, Adeyyyy," Owen groaned as he sent me even further.

I sputtered and flailed but he didn't let up. He grabbed both my hands and pulled them limply in front of my chest so I couldn't fight him. He massaged my fingers and palms affectionately which made me want to suck him even harder! I worked myself down until I got about 4 inches in, then made those 4 inches my own.

"That's perfect for now," Owen assured me. "I'll wanna get the whole thing in there at some point, but this is just perfect for now."

He combed my hair with his left hand and gripped my butt with his right. As he pushed and pulled my head along his cock, he shimmied his finger up my crack and onto my hole. It was still slightly moist from before so he slipped in easily.

"Now this is what I like," Owen said contentedly once we'd settled in our positions.

I was curled up with his dick in my mouth, he was fingering in my ass and bobbing my head. We were both happy.

"I'm gonna cum soon and I want you to swallow every drop. Okay, Adey?"

I nodded on his dick and sucked faster while simultaneously jerking his bottom half. Owen sent his finger deeper than before, until it pushed through a second sphincter. I squealed as he felt around my warm, virgin insides. My gushy walls must have set him off because he started howling and busted down my throat.

"Woo!" he panted after, holding my head so I'd swallow it all.

I had to gulp a few times since he produced so much, then continued suckling the final drops as my friend wilted in my mouth. He slid his finger out of my ass and wiped it on my butt cheek, then pulled me up to his chest.

"Have some of this," he said before handing me a glass of water.

I chugged most of it then he set it back on the side table.

"You're so good at that, Adey. You're a natural," Owen complimented.

I was looking up at him, the only light in the room from the full moon.

"I love when you take care of me. Do you like taking care of me?" I nodded. "Did you like when I took care of you, too? Feels good when I finger your little butt, huh, Adey?"

"Yeah..." I admitted with fiery cheeks.

"Come here, babe."

I noticed he said "babe" instead of "Ade" and crawled up to his neck with nervous excitement. He looked deeply into my eyes, then leaned forward for each of our first kiss with a boy. It was wonderful.

We made out for a long time, Owen spearing his tongue sporadically to conquer my other hole. I submitted entirely and let him feel up my ass and waist while we kissed in different positions. We ended as spoons, his engorged meat stuffed between my cheeks.

"Night, baby," he whispered.

"Night," I replied with a kiss to his hand. We held them all night.

It wasn't a rooster that woke me up the next day, but a cock. Owen's cock, specifically. It was still tucked between my cheeks and he was sliding up and down to stimulate it. He pushed a finger into my sleepy mouth then felt around.

"Come on, Adey, I'm horny," he whispered urgently.

"Mmmmm...." I mumbled back, still sleepy.

"It's not gonna suck itself..." he chided while slapping his meat against my ass.

He then flipped me around and pushed my head towards his crotch. The earthy smell of his hefty ballsack was delicious, and it was so cozy to be between his thighs under the covers. So, I happily sucked Owen off while he drifted in and out of sleep.

Before cumming, he pulled down the sheet to watch my slim body squirm. He smacked my butt and rested a hand on it while draining himself down my throat. After swallowing, I rubbed my butt against him so he'd know I wanted to cum too. I kept at it for a while, humping back on him desperately at one point.

"I'm hungry, babe, let's go eat," he said ultimately.

"Umm... but I-"

"Shhhh," he hushed. "I'll take care of you later, okay, baby?"

He stuck a finger in my butt and wiggled it around. I danced on his hand and went to stroke my dick, but he picked me up and brought me to the door. I'd rather have him digging up there when I came anyway, so I put on boxers and headed downstairs.

In the kitchen, Owen asked, "make me some coffee, will you, babe?"

I was a little embarrassed to now be commanded out of bed too, but accepted the task. Unfortunately, I didn't know how to make coffee since I didn't drink it. It reminded me of how much more mature my friend was, even though we're the same age. I found that sort of sexy and attempted to make him a cup.

"Umm... Do you need any cream or sugar?" I asked meekly once it was brewed.

"Just black is fine."

Of course. When I gave it to him, he thanked me then asked if I wanted tea. I said yes and put a kettle on the stove. While it simmered, I stood next to Owen in his chair.

He was feeling around my ass, slipping his hand up my loose boxers while browsing a magazine. He pulled me onto his lap and bounced me lazily while he read. I noticed his cock was sticking out of the hole so I grabbed it.

After a few minutes of idle stroking, Owen suggested, "why don't you get on your knees, baby?"

"Oh... Umm..."

He grabbed a jacket from the chair and put it on the ground, then opened his legs and brought me to the floor. He spread his thighs and I crawled up in between, my hands on his lap, licking my lips hungrily.

"I'm gonna give you a little cream for your tea," he said cheekily, then pulled my mouth to his tip.

By the time the kettle whistled, Owen had bellowed and spewed another fresh load in my tummy--the second in an hour, and third in 12. I felt so full I barely wanted the tea, but still drank it on his lap.

My cock was so hard throughout the meal, it reminded me he'd cum twice this morning and I still hadn't yet. In fact, our current ratio for the weekend was 5:1. But that one orgasm, with him sodomizing my little hole, was stronger than any before, so I'd have to play by his rules.

Owen pushed his mug forward once he'd finished and I got up to rinse it without being asked. I could tell he liked that.

We lazed about most of the day, our bodies close and hands closer. While we played video games, Owen sat me on his knee and wrapped his arms around me. I wasn't as good at the game so eventually tapped out and watched him play.

"Why don't you stand up, babe," Owen asked. "I wanna see that cute ass!"

I blushed and complied, then he told me to drop my drawers. With a nervous shimmy, I denuded and walked forward so he'd get a good view. He sighed proudly and told me to arch my back a bit, which I did, then continued playing.

"Why don't you spread those cheeks," he suggested after a minute.

I was shaking with nerves and embarrassment as I pried apart my little buns to show off my pink pucker. It gleamed brightly at him, eager for approval, which was given. My dick rose up in this lewd position and steeled at his appreciation.

After another minute, "Do you ever play with hole, Ade? When you jack off?"

I looked back at him with red cheeks and nodded, ashamed to admit one of my most humiliating secrets.

"I thought you would. Why don't you do that now, Adey. Start playing with your little hole."

I inched a hand toward my crack while still pulling one cheek out, then pressed on my button. My finger was much smaller than Owen's, but any pressure on there felt good and my dick started leaking.

"Wet it."

I sucked my middle one and brought it back down. The tip slipped in and I yelped, but continued on until I was all the way.

"There it is," he congratulated. "Finger yourself now, Adey. Finger your hole for me."

I moved it in and out while looking back over my shoulder at Owen. He'd put the controller down and was watching my display of courtship with full attention. His face wore a cocky smirk while mine was submissive and conquered.

"Back up now, Adey."

I walked back to my friend, finger still in my hole. He laid it to my side then replaced it with his own pointer.

"OooOooOoo..." I moaned like a bitch in heat.

"Do you like my finger in there more than yours?"

I looked back at him and nodded shyly.

"Do you like it more cuz it's bigger than yours? Is that why, baby?"

"Mmhmm...." I whispered with another shameful nod.

"You like big things in your butt, huh. You like being filled up."

He was telling me now, not asking, but he was still correct. I LOVED being filled up by his fingers, and could only imagine what something larger would do.....

"Yeah......"

"I know you do," he comforted. "But right now I need a little suck again. Look what you did to me! All from being inside your sweet hole."

I looked down at his crotch and saw a pole popping up. I giggled with pride at being the object of his desire then greedily got on my knees. I couldn't wait to suck him off again.

"Let's try a little deeper now," Owen coached after I'd gotten down the first half.

It was really hard to throat him in this position, so Owen stood, then lifted and plopped me on the chair. On my back with my head over the side, he could now access my throat much more easily.

"MMHGGRRHHH" I gargled as he rammed down my esophagus.

"Don't worry, baby, I won't hurt you," he promised.

His dick glided relatively well down my gullet, and his patient pace was appreciated. To no one's surprise, my pecker was diamond-hard while getting facefucked so I started jerking it.

"No, Adey, finger your hole," Owen chided gently.

He pulled my thighs back and pushed my hand down my taint. Now spread like a whore, still on my back, he could continue to facefuck me while we switched off entering my little hole. He'd slip mine out and replace it with his, and I'd again remember how much I loved to be stuffed.

"Gonna cum," he grunted.

I spread myself wider in a desperate attempt to somehow get off but it didn't work, and only Owen notched a point on scoreboard. 6-1

11-1. That was the final score of our 1v1 basketball game in his backyard after dinner. He used his towering size to block my shots and guarded me closer than ever, hands slipping down my shorts.

"Loser gets fucked...." he growled hungrily while fondling me from behind once he'd won.

I pouted back, horny anxiety carved into my face at that point. I knew he was going to fuck me, he'd made that obvious, but I didn't know when, or how he would ever fit! All I knew was that he would make it fit, and I'd have to take it all, and that I'd love every second......

"Let's shower, babe."

The way he kept calling me pet names made it feel like we were dating, so I obediently followed my "boyfriend" to the bathroom. His room didn't have a shower though, so we had to use his sister's, who was a few years older and at college.

We stripped our sweaty clothes and jumped in. I thought the cool water might settle our raging boners, but I don't think anything could calm us down. Under the rain, Owen pulled me into his chest and shoved his tongue in my mouth. I wrapped my arms around his neck and moaned while he sent his hands to my cheeks and spread them.

"I'm gonna get in here," he said assuredly, tapping on my little hole.

I just looked back at him with docile, doe eyes, accepting my fate. He flipped me around so my back was against his chest then slid his cock between my thin thighs. He glided up and down my gap, the massive girth easily able to touch both sides. Owen's dick was holding up my ballsack from underneath as he hugged me and kissed my neck.

After he washed his hair, Owen lovingly did mine. While I rinsed, he jumped out and dried off. I heard him leave and come back, then he threw me a towel. All dry, I stepped out and saw Owen standing there, his hands behind his back like he was hiding something, a mischievous grin on his face.

"Why do you look so smug?" I asked playfully.

"Because I got you a little gift, Adey. Something I think you'll really like."

He brought his fist forward and inside lay a tiny, pink, satin G-string.

"W-what?" I shuddered, intense emotions washing over me.

I was so confused but also strangely turned on. I loved how I looked in a speedo and could only imagine how sexy I'd be in teeny panties! But I couldn't let my friend know that!!

"I want you to wear them for me, Adey," he said, stepping closer to me.

"Umm... B-but..."

"Come on, you'll look so sexy in them. I can't stop thinking about how good you'd look. And it seems like you can't stop thinking about it either."

He looked down at my cock, which had grown the second he revealed the panties, smirked, then handed them to me. They were weightless, the silky fabric irresistibly sensual. I shivered and put them around my ankles, then slowly slid them up my slim, hairless legs. Owen stood back with crossed arms and a confident smile, contentedly watching his cocksucker obey his wishes.

He chucked when I did a little hip shimmy and said, "turn around, sweet cheeks."

I turned and was now facing the mirror, so I could see Owen's priceless reaction when he laid eyes on my teen boy butt, just barely covered by feminine fabric. His expression was carnal, like his brain knew only one thing: that it wanted to breed.

"Fuuuuck, babe," he groaned, then came up and held my ass.

We could see each other in the mirror, my paler, slimmer frame dwarfed by his hairy mass. We looked fucking good.

"You know I'm getting in this thing tonight, right baby?" he asked while dry-humping me.

I nodded demurely at him in the mirror and he smiled. He then massaged his way down my back and pried apart my cheeks once crouched. I felt him pull away the thong string until my hole was in view. The smell must have been intoxicating to an Alpha like him. Fresh virgin boy butt waiting to be filled.

"My god..." he uttered after dipping in to sniff and kiss my hole.

The soft smooches only lasted a second, and soon he was lapping up my wrinkled pucker with dog-like hunger, gnawing and sucking as he pushed his tongue through my orifice. Tingles shivered down to my ballsack with each starved lick.

"Mmm! Fuck yeah!" he growled with a spank.

I looked at him in the mirror with fire in my eyes and he sensed my need. Owen stood up and lifted me, then brought us to his room and threw me on the bed. I crawled back against the pillows and laid on my back, my wanton legs spreading involuntarily to expose myself.

"Hold 'em back, baby, I wanna eat you out."

It was so lewd to hear him call it that, the phrase used for cunnilingus. I felt humiliated, but in the panties it seemed appropriate. As Owen's warm mouth reentered my forbidden zone, my pathetic moans and groans were endless.

"I knew you'd like this," he gloated from between my thighs.

"Fuck..." he then hissed, licking from the bottom of my crack all the way up my taint, to just below where my cock and balls were hidden in the panties. "It's like I'm eating a pussy."

"UUUHHHH!!!" I squealed when he admitted what we'd both been thinking, then grabbed his head and shoved it deep.

I clamped my thighs around his bearded jaw and rode that fucker till my ass was raw. My concupiscence was reciprocated with savage smacks and feverish fingers, thrusting tongues and diving digits. Before long, I heard myself wailing:

"FUCK ME OWEN!!!"

He grunted satisfactorily then lifted up to his knees. He grabbed a bottle of lube from the drawer and made me put it on him, told me it was my job. On my back in panties with my legs splayed, my man over me, I felt like a chick about to get railed. And I fucking loved it.

"Don't worry, I'll take you slow," Owen assured while rubbing his slick meat along my slit.

He was able to mask his hunger with the passionate intimacy I craved. He looked at me very sweetly as he pushed his wide tip through my tiny dot, holding my hands together with one as he aimed with the other. Once the very tip had entered, he maneuvered my legs into the hooks of his arms and folded me in half.

"Do you feel me, Adey? I'm about to fuck you. Take you over. Own you..."

He was slowly poking more of his tip in and I could feel my tight hole stretch with each gentle push. I loosened myself as best I could and was surprised at how easily his head worked its way in. When he got the whole tip through, I was squirming pretty hard but he just held me there and watched as I became accustomed.

"You like how it feels when I'm inside you?" he asked.

"Mmmhmmm..." I nodded weakly.

"Good boy." He kissed me softly and pushed in another inch.

"Mmmmmm!!!" I squirmed.

"Shhhh, baby.... It's okay..." he ensured while inching in further.

My eyes were wide open in horny terror as I felt my insides stretch. Owen was more than halfway in now and I already felt like my body didn't belong to me. It was Owen's.

"Oooohh!!" I peeped out when he rubbed along my prostate.

His huge dick garnered a much more intense reaction than his prodding fingers. A delicious sensation that prior to this was unmatched. I wanted to feel it again so I bucked myself up Owen's rod.

"Uuhhh!!!" I cried out.

It felt fucking incredible! God DAMN!!! His cock made me feel so full, and the experience of my warm walls stretched to their limit, my sensitive prostate constantly rubbed was unreal. I continued bucking against my friend, humping him on my own volition.