Sleepover Stories 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"'Yeah, I know,' I said as I tilted my head back and let daddy rinse my hair. 'I think we should pick up right where we left off.'

"Daddy smiled. 'Kind of hard to think of you the same way. I mean, you didn't have these where we left off,' he said as he casually grabbed one of my little breasts.

"I exaggerated a gasp. 'Daddy!' I said in mock shock. 'You're not supposed to touch me there!' My heart was racing again and daddy had that hungry look in his eye.

"'Oh but babygirl, it's okay if daddy touches your private parts,' he said as he toyed my puffy brown nipple.

"'Okay, daddy,' I whispered and gently nibbled my finger. 'Only you can touch my special parts.' He took full liberty, massaging my boobs, soaping them up, making me feel sexy and dirty as he washed me clean.

"'Doesn't it feel good, Little One,' he said.

"'A- a little,' I said coyly. 'I think you're being naughty, daddy.'

"'No. You're the naughty one, Sweetheart. That's why daddy had to spank your little bottom earlier,' he said as he fondled my tits with one hand and washed my back with the other. 'You were acting like a little slut, trying to see daddy's cockmeat. I'm just giving my little girl a bath.'

"'Okay daddy. I'm sorry.' I just relaxed into daddy, letting his hands go wherever they pleased. He soaped and rinsed my back, then my tummy and inevitably reached under the surface of the sudsy water to find my stiffie.

"I gasped and twitched. Daddy smiled, gave a small chuckle. 'Aha, so you do like it when daddy touches you where your underwear covers. Your little princess toy is rock solid. Here, stand up so I can finish up and put you to bed.'

"'Okay,' I whispered in a small voice and slowly stood up. I was so scared and so nervous and so excited that daddy had just touched my cocklet, and he wasn't afraid to see it at all! He loved my body and made me feel good about it.

"Daddy used his hands and my body wash to lather up my legs, the left one up to my upper thigh, then the right, both front and back. My rigid little penis was staring him right in the face as his smooth wet hands glided up and down my lengthy legs, setting me aflame and torturing me softly. 'Turn around now, Angel Cake. I have to clean your behind.'

"I obeyed daddy and twirled around, my ankles sloshing in the water as I turned. Daddy wasted no time lathering up my booty cheeks, massaging my sensitive skin, soothing me and making me super horny. He took his precious time with my ass, spreading me open, pushing up, squeezing and clutching my pliant globes. He then slid a finger in between, washing my cleft, paying special attention to my little brown rimhole. I couldn't help but arch my back, poke out my ass and let out a little moan as daddy slipped his soapy finger over my ring multiple times.

"'I have to clean your little trinket now, Honey,' daddy said after rinsing my ass, turning me by my hips. I wished he would have stuck his finger inside my little hole, but I was too scared to ask, and too excited to have him touch my pipette. He began soaping up his hands and applied them to my aching crotch. The pleasure that radiated from his hands into my penis and permeated my very core was unreal. I whimpered and shivered. I bit my lip and my knees weakened. I put my hands on daddy's shoulders as he handled my penis.

"'We have to be very thorough when cleaning your princess parts, Baby,' he said as he slid my foreskin back, exposing my light pink clit.

"'Yes, daddy,' I said in the most innocent way, barely able to stand as he slid his fingers all aound the crown of my exposed tip.

"He then carefully lathered up my little girlnuts and played with them momentarily before focusing on my shaft. He started out slowly rubbing, as if he was just working a lather into my skin. But then he did it with more purpose, sroking my cock between his fingers, seemingly to get me off.

"'Daddy?' I said, quivering. He ignored me and kept jacking me off. He gripped my butt with his other hand, squeezing it and pulling me to the edge of the tub. 'Oh, daddy!' I whimpered as his hand came off my ass and went to my breast to clutch and fondle. All the while, daddy stroked my little girlcock, faster and faster. I could no longer take it. 'Daddy! You're gonna make me cum!' I cried out, just as I began to spurt white cream all over daddy's chest. 'Ah, ohh daddy! Mmmnn, ohh, yes daddyyy,' I moaned in ecstasy as daddy pumped my squirting penis.

"Little Hailey went limp after she coated daddy in girl sperm and I rinsed my soapy ass and cock in the bath water. Daddy wrapped me in a towel and dried me off after helping me out of the tub by my hand. He slipped my little nightgown over my head and kissed my forehead.

"'Goodnight Sweetie,' he said and patted my butt as I left the bathroom. I went to my room while daddy cleaned off my cum. I laid in my bed but couldn't sleep. All I could think about was what just happened. Daddy jerked me off! I just came all over daddy! I was in disbelief and I didn't want the night with him to ever end. So I decided I wouldn't let it, and went up to his room to wait for him in his bed.

"Daddy came in the room, completely naked, cock hanging heavily downward. My mouth watered. 'What are you doing in here, Kitten?' he said as he came toward the bed.

"'There's one last thing I think I missed out on while you were gone. Most daddies read their little girls bedtime stories..., and sometimes they let them sleep in their bed.'

"Daddy laughed. 'You are insatiable, aren't you Little One,' he said, lifting the covers and getting into bed with me. Completely naked! I could feel myself starting to rise under my nightgown. And without any panties, daddy would feel it too when we cuddled, which I definitely planned to do. 'What story do you want to hear?'

"'It's one of my favorites. It's about, ummm, a really, really special daddy and his pretty daughter,' I said shyly, handing him my smartphone.

"'Winsome?' daddy read the title aloud. 'Naive daughter can't wait to finally have sex.' He chuckled after reading the short description. 'This is a sex story, Baby.'

"I smiled shyly and nodded. 'Will you read it to me? Pleeeeease, daddy?' My pouty voice persuaded him and he agreed. He lay on his back. I cuddled up into his side, being sure to press my crotch against his hip so he could feel my girly little toy, and to drape my leg over him so I could feel his big daddy dick, so hot and completely naked against my skin. He put his arm around me and began to read.

"I imagined that my daddy was the daddy from the story and I was his horny daughter, Winsome. I imagined him jerking his massive cock to me while sniffing my panties until he came. That he was kissing me on the lips every night. That he was teaching me to masturbate while taking advantage of me and secretly cumming as he dry humped me.

"It started to get me hot hearing all the things daddy would do to me and my trinket began to uncoil. I pressed myself against his side without a word, knowing he felt me poking him. He responded by holding me tighter. As the story progressed, my penis got stiffer and so did daddy's, stretching out and lying flat up his stomach. I tried to arch my leg to feel his girthy cock, but I was out of position. So I subtly adjusted myself to end up on top of daddy, lying on his chest. This way I could feel his thick daddy meat on my tummy through the thin fabric of my nightie.

"'Getting comfy, baby?' daddy asked, softly caressing my back, finally resting his hand right above my posterior.

"'Mmhmm. And I think I would be more comfortable if you didn't act like you didn't want to touch my butt,' I said. Without a word, daddy slid his hand down over my booty, only hindered by super soft cotton. He patted it and rubbed it as he continued reading the sexy story.

"By the time daddy got to the part where he was eating my pussy in the dressing room, I was slowly grinding my hips against him, foolishly hoping he wouldn't notice. 'You are such a naughty little girl, Hailey,' daddy said to me as his hand slid underneath my nightgown to fondle my naked ass.

"'I know I am,' I said as I began to openly hump daddy's cock, spreading my legs beside his, still lying against his chest. 'You make me so horny, daddy. I can't help it.' I could feel my little girltoy caressing his daddy meat through my pajamas and pressed myself harder against it. Daddy put down my phone and grabbed my ass with both hands, spreading my cheeks apart and forcing my hips against his. I took the queue and began humping daddy all by myself.

"Daddy lifted my nightie up and off my body so that our bare cocks touched. His thick, massive meat dwarfed my little stiffie. I reached between us to get my little hands on daddy's heavy tool - it was pulsing and radiating heat. His hands went back to my ass, enjoying the feel of my plumped behind before exploring the cleft in between and tickling my rimhole with a curious finger.

"'Babygirl, this is so, so wrong. We really shouldn't be doing this,' he said, even as he slipped his middle fingertip inside my tiny hole.

"'I know, daddy. But it feels so good.' Even his finger was a snug fit. I didn't know how his big dick would fit, but I knew we'd find a way. 'Fuck me, daddy. I want it. I want you inside me,' I whimpered desperately, climbing up daddy's body to get his dick behind me, closer to its destination.

"'Oh my god, baby. You're such a bad girl,' daddy said, angling his cock to replace his finger inside me.

"'Yes, daddy. I'm a dirty girl. I need you to fuck me until I'm your good girl. Make me a good girl with your cock!' I said, trying to sit down on daddy's thick meat, stretching myself but still not enough for daddy to fit. My virgin circlet was just too small.

"'You want me to fuck the slut out of you, Sweetie? So you can finally be daddy's good girl?' Daddy's member was stiff as iron, but still couldn't penetrate my sphincter, even though I started spreading my ass cheeks aside for it. 'Your bad little hole is blocking daddy's cock,' he said in frustration.

"'I'm sorry, daddy,' I said as I dismounted and slid back down his muscular body, lower than before. 'I'll make it right.'

"Daddy knew just where I was going. 'That's it baby, put your wet little mouth on daddy's cock,' he said as I put my wet little mouth on daddy's cock. I took him down to the back of my throat, being sure to coat daddy's dick with as much saliva as I could. I savored the clean taste of him on my tongue, and the comforting heat I felt as I nursed on his nourishing daddy meat. I bobbed on his carnal cane, up and down my lips went, leaving his shaft slippery with salivation. I could haved sucked him all night until he exploded on my tongue, but daddy yanked me back up after a few seconds, more focused on getting his cock inside my virgin-tight daughter hole.

"I kissed his lips and then his tongue was in my mouth, hungrily lapping at mine as he again pressed his spit-drenched cock against my tiny pinhole - to no avail. I could feel daddy's growl of frustration in my mouth as he ravaged my mouth with aggressive, almost angry kisses, sucking hard on my tender lips and tongue and hurting me a little. It was a scary feeling to see daddy not get what he wanted - an exciting, frightening, deliciously wicked feeling.

"Daddy sat up abruptly and lifted me up off him, just as easily as one would a little girl, and deposited me on the bed. My skin was on fire with titillating fear and my penis leaked so much precum it was oozing out my foreskin. Daddy descended on me like an animal, and I was his prey. He pushed my legs apart and up by the backs of my knees, rolling me onto my shoulders some. Then he came in with his face, and tongued my asshole!

"'Ohhhh, gawwwwd, daddyyyyy!' I cried out at the unexpected but enthusiastically welcome intrusion. Daddy jabbed into my anal hole with his strong, drenched tongue, prying into my ring where his cock was too large to fit.

'Yes, daddy! Lick my dirty little asshole. I deserve it daddy. Yes, yes, yes, oh fuc-'

"Daddy shoved his two middle fingers in my mouth and shoved them to the back of my throat. I gagged and coughed wet, then daddy removed them quickly and introduced one of the sopping digits to my asshole. It wasn't very gentle, but it felt amazing as he slid his middle finger all the way up my butt, all the way to the second nuckle. He fucked me with one finger for a few strokes, then slid the second one in. I gasped and cried out, feeling my anal hole stretch on daddy's finger in preparation for his large cock. I could've cum right then and there at the thought. Mmmmmn.

"Daddy repeated the action, this time shoving three fingers into my throat, gagging me and returned two drenched digits to my rectum, then added the third. He finger fucked me with all three fingers as deep as they would go, licking my booty ever so often to keep it fresh with saliva.

"When daddy felt I was loose enough, he put his mushroom head at my cock-starved entrance, and slowly slid inside me. His length felt twice as long as it looked. I winced and daddy groaned as he filled his princess up with every inch of his powerful scepter. I shivered when I felt his pelvis touch my skin, tickling my sack and taint with his short pubic stubble. Daddy was so deep inside me, nourishing me from the inside with his love, taking my cherry and cherishing my body with his own - the most profoundly affectionate form of acceptance.

"He made my little hole his home, abiding inside me as he leaned down to kiss me. I could hardly wait for him to descend, grasping him around the neck and pulling us together until our lips met in another passionate kiss.

"'I missed you so bad, daddy,' I whispered as we kissed.

"'I love you, Angel... I always have... and I'll never stop,' he said as he licked me up.

"At that, daddy began to make love to me in earnest, slowly pumping his hips, receding in small lengths then thrusting slowly and deeply inside my sex. I arched my back, incidentally removing my lips from daddy's and put my hands on his hips to slow his already slow thrusting. Any more stimulation from that thick, delicious cock of his and I knew I would cum soon.

"Daddy fed on the skin of my neck and upper chest when my lips became unavailable and took my hands away from his body, pinning them up above my head. Then he started to thrust again, deeper, harder, with more strength, more desire. 'Daddy! Mmmmn! Daddy, wait. you're gonna make me cum!'

"I wanted to savor my first time being penetrated, my first (and hopefully not last) time with daddy, but daddy didn't care. 'Yes Princess,' he breathed into my chest, reaching down between us and stroking my strained little penis. 'Cum for daddy, babygirl. Cum all over me.'

"'Ah- Oh, mmmn- ahh,' my shaky voice whimpered, trying to hold it in, struggling with daddy's hands. But he was too strong. His deep stroking cock was too good. And his voice was too dominant to be disobeyed by his own little girl. I forcefully spurted my girl-seed upward, painting our beautiful caramel bodies with white, vertical stripes up to our chins. 'Mmmmn, oh, yes daddy! Yes! Fuck me!' I cried out as he stroked my youthful hole with his experienced daddy meat and my little pole with his iron fist.

"Daddy licked cum off my neck, chest and chin before sealing his lips around my waiting, eager tongue, sharing the milky treat with me. Our tongues collided again, fighting over remnants of my salty semen.

"Once the flavor of my climax faded from between our lips, daddy sat upright, switched gears, and started fucking me with more vigor, pulling out further and slamming into me harder with each stroke. He squeezed my cum-coated tits, pinching my nips until they hurt so good.

"My toy shrank between my spread thighs, submitting to daddy's dominance as he grew more demanding, fucking me fast and hard. I knew daddy needed to cum now. He had been so horny all day as I teased him like a bad little girl.

"I wanted him to cum inside me like I was his only love. I wanted him to cum on me like I was his naughty little slut. But one thing was certain, that daddy needed to cum.

"I began to work my hips to meet daddy's thrusts, ignoring myself and giving my body completely over to daddy's ravenous lust, arching my back as I stared deeply into his eyes. 'Take it, daddy. Take my little pussy. Fuck me like you love me! Fuck me like a filthy whore!' I encouraged daddy in the dirtiest ways as he fucked me like a doll, handling me and using me until finally, I felt it. The slight tightening, then pumping sensation in daddy's cock. And then he growled, low and long as his thrusts slowed, savoring his much deserved climax.

Daddy's cumming in me, I thought as it happened. I moaned high as daddy groaned low, pumping me full of his love seed. 'Oh, my baby girl... mmn, my sweet, sweet girl,' he panted as he stroked out his cum into my lovehole. 'Oh my god, you are such an angel.'

"Daddy pulled his dick out of me and I immediately felt empty and hollow. He lay his heavy meat across my crotch, slapping my subdued little toy and daubing it with the last remnants of his spurting daddy sperm. We were both fully sated and nearly exhausted. We didn't even have it in us that night to bathe again, we were too lost in our post-orgasmic coma to leave the bedroom, or to put on pajams. We did, however, manage the strength to lick the rest of the sticky semen off each other's bodies. Afterwards, we had another long, tasty kiss. Then we fell asleep naked in each others arms, legs tangled and penises squashed together, two of daddy's fingers in my snug little cumhole, my head on his chest, his nostrils inhaling the scent of my hair."

All during Hailey's story, the girls were restlessly horny, sighing in lust at certain points and sneakily stimulating themselves when they thought Shante wasn't looking. Even Shante herself had to bite her lip and clench her thighs to keep her hands from sneaking between her legs to satiate her dripping cunt. The air grew thick with anticipation and the scent of each girl's arousal as the story reached its climax.

As soon as the story finished, Kira tossed her little sister in the middle of the floor, both giggling gaily as the taller, darker girl straddled the little one. Kira ravaged her sister's flat chest, sucking and nipping at Charity's sweet, Hershey kiss nipples. The little girl's back arched in serpentine waves, stimulating her clit against her sister's.

Haiely sighed as she watched the sister lovers and reached down to her crotch. "No. Not yet, you little slut,' Shante said to her subby best friend. She took up her ottoman and set it up in the corner of the room where Charity had pissed. "Sit," she ordered.

Hailey obeyed excitedly. "Yes, Miss Keebler."

"Danielle and I are gonna fuck,' Shante said as she slid Charity's white panties up Haileys legs, still wet from her 'accident'. The trans girl lifted herself up off the ottoman and let her friend dress her in the soggy panties and sat back down. Shante then took her own panties and tied the girl's hands behind her back with them.

Danielle had moved to the bed to await Shante. The two sisters were kissing and sighing in the middle of the carpet. Their fingers fondled their drenched, thirsty pussies - their own and each other's - as they made sweet sisterly love to one another.

Shante left her pet in the corner, panty cuffed and tenting the pissy panties, watching in wanton jealousy. Danielle's pale naked body contrasted beautifully with Shante's chocolaty skin as she welcomed her tender kiss. Danielle peeled the straps of Shante's nightie off her shoulders and folded her cups down to let her large breasts sprawl out suspended over her own. Shante smashed her D's into her friend's C's, both girls giggling as she made a show of rubbing their breasts together. Then Shante's hand slid down between the gorgeous white girl's thighs and the silly giggles descended to passionate moans quickly.