Sleepover Stories 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hailey sat on her ottoman, tied and ordered to stay, watching all her friends get off. "Mmmm, you guys look soooo sexy," she whined, squirming in her seat. She watched in longing as Charity brought Kira's fingers up from their juicy pussies, licked them and sucked them before feeding hers to her sister. "My gawwd, that's so sweeeet!" Hailey whimpered, snaking her hips and trying desperately for some stimulus. Though the tip of her little penis gently rasped the inside of Charity's thin, wet panties, she couldn't make herself cum.

Hailey panted in her chair as she watched Shante descend Danielle's body with soft kisses, stopping for a minute to enjoy the taste of the girl's candy pink nipples on the way to her baby pink pussy. Danielle gave Hailey a devilish look as her superior began to lick her pussy, moaning and arching her back. "Awwww," Hailey sighed in frustration, but obediently stayed where she was.

Little Charity had rolled Kira onto her back and spun around on top of her, setting her knees beside Kira's head as she lowered her face between her older sister's open thighs. "Oh, my goodness! A sister sixty-nine!" Hailey squeaked in her high voice. "That looks sooo tasty!"

Precum was absorbed into the pissy cotton of Charity's panties as she watched three girls cum. First Charity, collapsing on top of her sister and crying while licking her clit and fingering her wet cunt. Then it was Danielle, then Kira, and then Danielle again. Shante was relentless when she ate pussy, slurping and licking up all the delicious juices that a pussy had provided her until her victim couldn't take it anymore.

"Oh, Shante! You're killing me," Danielle giggled as she pulled her head away from her over-stimulated pink pussy. Shante kissed her way back up her friend's silky body, once again tasting her nipples. Shante stuck out her long tongue and let her friend taste her juices right off it, letting her slurp and bob on it like a little pink cock.

"My turn to cum!" Shante announced after her salacious kiss, then got up off the bed and walked toward poor, horny Hailey, cock still straining against the piss-soaked little panties. Once she got to Hailey, she sat in her lap with her legs spread apart, so close that their breasts touched, so close that Hailey's little pencil was touching Shante's pussy through the wet panties.

"How are you, my little slut? Enjoying the show?" Shante asked, snaking her hips rhythmically back and forth, teasing the sex-deprived trans girl.

"Yes, Miss Keebler. I am," Hailey replied, desperately horny. "You're so, so sexy."

Shante then stood and turned, lifting her nightie and setting her ass in her submissive's lap. She began to writhe back and forth on her panty-clad cock. "Are you ready to be a good girl and participate?"

"I live to serve you, Miss Keebler," she replied, working her hips subtly against Shante's round ass.

"You wanna lick my pussy, Little Slut?"

"Ohhhhh, yes!" she sighed, gyrating her hips more.

"Well that's too bad!" Shante said and stood abruptly, legs still spread beside Hailey's knees so that her ass was in her pretty face. "Only good girls get to lick my pussy, and you're being a naughty little slut, so you have to lick my ass."

"Yes, Miss Keebler," Hailey said and obediently leaned forward as Shante spread her big butt cheeks. As Hailey lapped at her best friend's asshole, Shante summoned Danielle with a finger. She stopped masturbating and came off the bed to sit on her knees before Shante.

"Oh, hell yeah," Shante sighed as she indulged in the wantonness. One friend licked her pussy, looking up at her with those big beautiful green eyes as her tongue twisted and flipped along her slit, tasting her inner folds and teasing her sweet clit. The other friend submitted to the lowly task of tonging her anus, lavishing Shante with a naughty feeling she loved to receive almost as much as she loved to give.

The sisters, Kira and Charity, took the opportunity to take the more comfortable spot on the bed. Charity lay on her tummy facing the other three girls and Kira lay spooned on top of her, crotch plastered to the contour of her little bubble butt, using her lengthy legs to spread Charity's from in between. The elder sister kissed the younger one's neck and cheek as she watched Hailey and Danielle lick Shante's cunt and asshole.

"You like how Shante owns that pussy don't you," Kira whispered into her little lover's ear as she ground her crotch into her ass.

"Yes," Charity intimated, raising her ass up to meet her sister's thrusts. The feel of Kira's athletic body felt so good on her. The skin to skin contact of her sister's legs pushing hers apart and bending at the knees. Her big sister's hands going all over her body. Kira's bald pussy stimulating her from behind as she thrust into her like a boy, fucking her nice and slow. "She is such a sexy girl!"

"Well, I think you are sexier than her, baby," Kira complimented and licked Charity's ear, making her moan and buck her hips, raising her ass up into her. "You're sexier than all of my friends. That's why I just had to come into your room that night and fuck you. I had to know what my little sister's pussy tastes like."

Kira slid her hand between her body and Charity's, and slipped a finger inside her sister's pussy, then continued to fuck her from behind.

Meanwhile, Shante was moaning as her friends licked her savory holes. Saliva dripped from between her cheeks as her panty-tied sub sloppily devoured her anal. Her cunt dripped with her dew of arousal and saliva as Danielle ate her expertly, tongue moving in impossible rhythms, seeming to be in multiple places on her delicate puss all at once. Every half a minute Danielle and Hailey would find each other's lips and share a kiss underneath Shante's soppy pussy, then Shante would forcefully snatch each girl back into place by her hair. Danielle would then hum a giggle as she returned her tongue where it belonged and Hailey would moan a whiney whimper, as if reluctant to lick her best friend's sweet, twisted little butthole.

"You girls are such dirty little bitches," Shante moaned, laughing.

"Thank you mistress," said Hailey.

"Yes, mommy," whined Danielle.

"Oooh, you wanna be my subbie soooo bad, don't you," Shante said, completely amused as she gazed down at the pitiful, green-eyed girl.

"Yess! Please!" replied Danielle, desperate. "Tell me what to do."

Shante forcefully pushed the white girl away from her, removed the last of her clothing, then turned around and straddled Hailey's lap. "Sweetie, I think you're gonna have a little sister," Shante said, draping her arms around the desperately horny trans girl's shoulders.

"Mm mm," Hailey said defiantly, shaking her head and pouting cutesy. "I want you to myself Miss Keebler. I'm jealous."

"You're always gonna be my best and favorite bitch, okay sweetheart?" Shante said and kissed her lips.

"Yes, Mistress."

Shante pulled the band of Hailey's pissy panties to expose her little dicklet, pushed down the foreskin, then started to slide her fingers gently around the precum-slick clit, teasing the gorgeous girl to shivers. "You'll always be mine, Little One."

"Yes Miss Keebler."

Shante then looked over her shoulder to the eager pale-skinned cutey. "Lick my ass, would you, Snowflake."

"Yes, mommy," she replied and scurried on her knees to her newfound goddess. Shante leaned forward in Hailey's lap, kissing her hungrily, carefully teasing her pink tip with slick fingers as her new acquisition set her tongue into her hind crevice. Every time Shante touched Hailey's cock with her fingertips, she'd be brought right to the edge, shuddering and whining as she sucked her master's tongue harder.

"Oh my god, your friends are so sexy!" Charity said, actually several times as she watched the scene. Kira had descended her little sister's body (after accidentally making herself cum when she humped her ass) and started licking her asshole too. She figured if she loved watching it she would love to have it done to her.

She stopped snacking to say, "You're prettier than all of them. And your asshole is so much tastier." She loved praising her self-conscious little sis, watching her smile when she said she was sexy, seeing how wet her panties got when she kissed her at night, always taking care of her, loving her, worshipping her body. Kira had been deep in love with her little sister for so long, and she drenched her in love and adoration every chance she got. When she finally built up the courage to lick her little pussy, she'd almost cried.

"Even Hailey? I think she's..., mmmmn, just soooo cute."

"Yes, baby. You're even sweeter than Hailey," the older sibling said as she took her tongue from the line between her little sister's hiney. She curiously slid her finger up and down that spit-drenched line. "Everything about you is perfect," she said, zeroing in on her small hole. "What do you like about Hailey?"

"I just think she's sexy. Her titties are perfect. Her hair and her eyes and her skin. And..., I think her..., her penis is sooo pretty."

Kira agreed. "Her toy is really cute..." She then slowly slid her index finger into her little sister's naughtiest hole. She let her thumb tease her swollen, soppy pussylips and slid fingers from her other hand down underneath her to toy her clit. "...but I like your tiny little toy so much better."

"Oooo, fuck," Charity cried out as her big sister brought her dangerously closer to her second cum of the night.

"Shante was still sitting in Hailey's lap. She had begun to slide Hailey's prick up against her engorged clitoris. "You better not cum. You're not allowed yet," she panted as she kissed the poor girl, using her petite penis as a sex toy. The trans girl whined as she struggled to keep herself from cumming, breaking the kiss several times to beg her mistress to stop momentarily.

Danielle alternated between her lovely, skilled tongue and her equally skilled finger, treating Shante's asshole to a divine duo torment. "Finger my pussy," Shante ordered Danielle, who obediently found the hot wet hole and inserted two fingers, and then three. She came almost immediately, beginning to bounce up and down on Hailey's lap and Dani's fingers. Three fingers in her cunt, one in her asshole, a tongue filling her mouth, Shante's body exploded with a powerful orgasm. She screamed loud enough to wake her daddy, and shuddered so hard Danielle could barely keep her holes filled.

But she managed.

Soon after, Charity started to cum too, laying on her tummy, watching the three other girls, brought over the edge by her sister's adroit fingers in her tight little asshole and in her tiny pink pussy and terrorizing her small, sensitive clit. "There you go baby sis. Yes, yes, just cum for me. All I want is to make you cum. I love it when you cum for me. You're so fucking cute when you cum, mmmm, I love you."

"I love you too, mmmm, ahhh," Charity said, muffled by the thick blanket she was biting hard. The two girls came nice and long and sweet, and rested in serene recovery for a minute.

Kira kissed her little sister's ass softly. Shante continued to drive Hailey absolutely mad with her sensual, sloppy post-orgasm kisses. She was always super affectionate right after a good cum. Danielle masturbated herself to another quiet orgasm as she watched her master and her sub sister make out passionately.

"Babygirl, I think it's your turn to cum now. You've been a really good girl and you deserve your reward now," Shante said, sliding off Hailey's lap onto her knees. Hailey spread her legs eagerly, with a look of pure desperation as she sat on the ottoman with her hands tied behind her back with Shante's panties.

"Aww, I wish I could suck that pretty penis," Charity sighed softly to no one in particular.

"Go ahead," Kira whispered back. Charity turned her neck to look at her big sister. "Just do it. She won't mind."

"I- I don't know. I've never done it before," said Charity.

"I'll help you," said Kira.

As the sisters whispered amongst each other, Shante teased Hailey, licking her belly button, kissing her tummy and putting her mouth everywhere but her swollen pipette. Danielle knelt beside Hailey and started kissing her breast.

Finally, Kira led her shy little sis off the bed and they walked over to the other three girls. Shante looked over her shoulder and smiled. "Hey newbie, wanna join in?"

Charity nodded her head and said, "um, is it okay if we... suck Hailey's... um, penis?"

"You are just the cutest thing," replied Shante. "You can have whatever you want little angel." With that, Shante rose and stepped out of the girls' way.

"Don't try to seduce my baby, Shante," Kira said lightly as she sank to her knees between Hailey's legs, holding her sister's right hand and bringing her down beside her.

"Oh, I already have. You think I didn't hear her? 'Oh, they're so sexy,' 'Oh, I want Shante to own my pussy.'" Shante mocked and giggled as she stepped beside Hailey.

"She did not say that," Kira defended. Charity blushed, but shined her pretty smile, thinking how sexy it would be to submit to Shante. She had already pissed herself at the bossy girl's request. She wondered what other nasty things she might make her do.

Hailey waited impatiently, growing thirstier every second Danielle was licking her nipple, but finally spoke up. "Guys, I'm really horny here."

"Hush, little slut," Shante chided, taking her other nipple between her fingers and pinching lightly. "Hailey, you can start whenever you want, sweetie. What's mine is yours."

"Yes, Miss Keebler," Charity chirped, smiling up at the group's apparent leader. Kira gave an exaggerated sigh of exasperation, rolling her eyes in an animated way.

Charity took Hailey's little shaft between her fingers, pulling back on the waistband of the piss soaked panties her domme made her wear - Charity's very own piss soaked panties. She gave it a tentative kiss on the exposed tip, eliciting a twitch from the horny, bound girl. Charity looked up at her reaction with her big pretty eyes, and applied her lips again, keeping her eyes fixed on Hailey's.

Kira coached her little sister on how to suck the little cock, using her hand on the back of her neck to gently bob her head for her. "That's it baby, you're doing so good. Got her squirming and everything."

Danielle and Shante, standing on either side of Hailey, continued to lick and suck her nipples and fondle her smooth skin all over - her arms, her back, her things, her tummy, her tits.

"Let me have some," Kira said, taking the cock out of her sister's mouth and sticking it between her own lips. Charity sighed a horny, pouty whine before taking her sister's left hand and pushing it between her legs to play with her hairy twat. She then began to kiss her older sister's cheek as she sucked her friend off.

"Don't let your big sister hog all the cock. Get in there," Shante said, taking her wet lips off Hailey's nipple to speak. Shante then clutched a fistful of Hailey's long hair and pulled back, lifting her chin up. She then stuck her demanding tongue into the girl's open mouth. As Hailey hummed and kissed her best friend and superior, Charity kissed along Kira's cheek to her penis-stuffed lips, then down the shaft to lick the base of her little toy, then her small nuts, driving her crazy.

Hailey arched her back and hummed into Shante's mouth, then her face was abruptly pushed away to the other side where Danielle's luscious lips and slick tongue awaited.

The girls with the cunts fed on the lips and tongue of the one without as the sisters' lips wrestled for dominance over her diminutive penis. The little one would slide her lips up to the top of Hailey's pole to push her big sister's down the side of her shaft. The elder sister would settle for licking Hailey's base or her balls, but would find herself creeping back up the mini tower of flesh to replace her sister's lips at the peak with hers. Eventually, like the good sisters they were, they licked Hailey's little tip together, kissing each other and pleasing the horny trans cutie at the same time as they shared her strawberry lollipop.

Their tongues twisted and swirled around the small, swollen bulb, seeking the other's slick caress, groaning and sighing in each other's mouths and sending shivers through horny Hailey with their vibrations. They hummed at the sweet taste of the slow, constant stream of precum Hailey oozed as they kissed her sweet sex like only two girls in love could.

Hailey squirmed in her seat, whimpering weakly as the sisters pleasured her penis and the other two girls fondled her tits and tongued her mouth. She let out a high squeal, finally reaching her threshold as she began to pump her hips to fuck the sisters' lips and tongues to send cum squirting between their mouths. Kira took hold of the shaft near the base and jerked her, sharing the tasty liquid treat with her little sister.

Shante sucked Hailey's tongue. Danielle sucked Hailey's breast. And Kira and Charity sucked every drop of girlcum straight from her squirting stem. "Ahh, ahh, oooo, mmmm," Hairley cried out as she splashed the girls' mouths with her love liquid. "Oh my god," she sighed as she pumped her hips and drained every drop of cum from her body, squirting longer than she ever had, bringing her body to a tremble when she finally exhausted her sweet orgasm.

The sister's kissed, sharing Hailey's gooey, sweet semen. And Kira, Danielle and Hailey shared a three-way kiss, tongues sloshing between, sighs and moans shared among three lovers. Hailey's clitty fell limp and little in front of the two girls responsible for its eruption as they shared its contribution on their lips and tongues, smacking loudly.

Once all the girls were completely sated, it was bathtime. Hailey, Danielle and Shante took a bath together, then Charity and Kira. The the five fresh, clean, naked girls rolled into Shante's large king bed. Shante took the edge, cuddling with Hailey who was spooned by Danielle. Behind Dani lay Kira, on her back with her little sister between her legs with her head between her small breasts.

They were all so snug and comfy, indulging in the sweet natural feel of all the silky feminine flesh. As exhasted as they might have been, they couldn't keep their hands off each other. Charity sneakily began to lick her sister's black nipple, then suckled it like a pacifier as she began to drift off. Kira softly slid a finger along the rift of Charity's ass, fondling the hole a little before pressing her middle finger slightly inside. Charity just gave a soothing little hum around the nipple in her mouth and continued to drift away.

Danielle gently fondled Hailey's relaxed little penis, reaching around her soft, supple body. Having just cum, her penis remained mostly flaccid but Hailey was comforted by the naughty feeling of having her sex casually fondled. Shante had one leg draped over Hailey (and Danielle, able to feel her fondling fingers) and led the trans girl to palm her round ass. As Hailey did so, her hand found her cunt and she couldn't help but slide an idle finger into Shante's moistened slot, letting it rest inside. "Good night. I all love you dirty sluts," Shante sighed. The girls all groggily mumbled their replies as they faded toward dreamland.

*****

Two hours later, Hailey was removed from her peaceful sleep by her full bladder. She took her finger out of Shante's sleepy pussy and carefully removed a sleeping Danielle's hand from around her dicklet. Trying not to wake anyone, she slowly climbed over Shante onto the floor. "Where you goin'?" Shante whispered.

"Gotta tinkle," Hailey whispered.

"I'll come with you. I need to go too."