Sleepover Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lavinia awoke to find the blanket covering her and Lin nowhere in sight, which answered the question of how the blanket had come to be covering her. She moved slowly but grinned when she remembered what it had been like with Lin. However this good mood ended when she realized that she hadn't had a chance to tell Lin to keep quiet about this. Admittedly only Deidre was in the dark about her nature, but they didn't need to know she had fucked three of them. She headed to the bathroom before going downstairs to face everyone. After finishing in the bathroom she once again walked toward the stairs, almost bumping into Deidre.

"Easy girl. Lin said you would be a few minutes, we'll manage without you, somehow. But since you are up and about, could we talk a moment before you go back downstairs." Lavinia was hesitant.

"Did Lin say anything else?" She tried to make this sound like innocent curiosity, but to her ears it sounded full of worry. Deidre frowned.

"No, should she have?" Lavinia smiled and shook her head.

"No, it's fine. Yes, come with me." Lavinia led Deidre to the bedroom, relieved that for once Lin had shown some sense and not babbled everything. They sat on her bed as she considered what Deidre could want to talk about. Deidre didn't hesitate.

"So, I was glad you invited us over. It's finally given me an opportunity to confess something to you. Lavinia I like you...a lot. Would you mind if I kissed you?" Lavinia had no idea what to say, of all the things Deidre could have said, this didn't even make the top fifty. As she was too stunned to even speak she merely nodded. Deidre smiled and leaned into gently press her lips to Lavinia's.

It was a bit awkward at first, but then Deidre wrapped her arms around Lavinia and deepened the kiss, Lavinia slightly parted her lips and Deidre poked the tip of her tongue slightly inside. Lavinia moaned softly as she wrapped her arms around Deidre. Lavinia lost track of time, as this was the first time she had experienced an intimate kiss. When the kiss was finally broken she was feeling a bit disappointed as they both sat back to catch their breath. They sat for a short time before once again Deidre spoke.

"Can you take off your top? I want to go further, please?" Lavinia briefly hesitated before nodding and complying with Deidre's request. No sooner had the top been set aside revealing her mid-sized breasts with hard nipples. She had barely turned back to Deidre when she found her friend's lips around her left nipple and both of her friend's hands holding her breast steady for her mouth that was by sucking her nipple. Lavinia moaned softly as she experience yet another first in a night of firsts, Lavinia lightly placed a hand on Deidre's head, whose sucking was causing her to moan softly. Lavinia was getting hard once again, but as Deidre switched to her right nipple she was distracted. The sudden change of the target for Deidre's attention caused Lavinia to moan louder she began to think she might cum from just this. However Deidre had other ideas.

"Lean back, I want to strip you completely." Lavinia was so turned on that she merely nodded as she attempted to suppress a disappointed whimper. Once Lavinia was on her back, Deidre swiftly pulled down her pajama bottoms and panties in one swift motion. Lavinia was too lost in the sensations she had been experiencing to notice, until she heard Deidre gasp.

"Well, I wasn't expecting this. I was planning to use a surprise, but this is an even better surprise." Deidre gingerly took the hard cock in her hand and began stroking experimentally. Seeing that Lavinia had merely closed her eyes and had begun making a low moaning she turned her attention to exploring with her tongue. Lavinia squirmed under her and moaned. Deidre grinned as she continued her exploration. Soon Lavinia was very hard and dripping precum.

"I know it's rude, but would you like to explore me before we continue? Only I don't know if either of us will be up for it later." Lavinia groaned briefly as she had been left hanging, but nodded as she really hadn't had a chance to explore someone's pussy. Deidre leaned back on Lavinia's pillows and spread her legs, which Lavinia crawled between eagerly. Lavinia looked momentarily before touching tentatively. Deidre sharply inhaled, but patted Lavinia reassuringly. Lavinia ran her fingers over Deidre's pussy, curious to explore every inch. Soon she realized that Deidre was wet and decided to taste it.

Scooping up some and bringing her fingers to her lips. She smiled, it tasted good. She adjusted her position and lowered her head to begin licking around Deidre's pussy. Deidre moaned and Lavinia experimentally dipped her tongue into Deidre. Deidre moaned louder. Curious Lavinia carefully spread Deidre's lips to push her tongue further inside. Deidre squirmed and put her hands on Lavinia's head. Lavinia continued to explore with her hands until she heard Deidre barely suppress a scream when she realized that she had brushed Deidre's clit. Remembering something she had heard she shifted to sucking Deidre's clit and slowly pushed a finger into Deidre's pussy. Deidre pulled her deeper in and writhed as she moaned. Lavinia clamped her lips over the clit, in order to suck harder.

Suddenly Deidre wrapped her limbs around Lavinia's head and moaned loudly as her orgasm hit. In moments she relaxed and Lavinia continued licking in order to not miss any of Deidre's juices. When she had cleaned it up she licked her lips to get the last of it. She sat cross legged as she observed Deidre. Lavinia idly stroking herself, content if not for the fact that she was if anything more turned on and was starting to consider simply getting off while staring at Deidre. However Deidre stirred, grinning when she saw Lavinia stroking.

"Don't waste that hard on girl, use it on me." Lavinia wasted no time in returning to her former position between Deidre's legs. She rubbed her cock against Deidre's pussy, eliciting further moans from both of them, she soon grew impatient and positioned the head at the entrance and slowly pushed. The head entered easily enough and she felt an overwhelming sensation as she slowly pushed further. Despite not being her first time, something about this situation, less frantic and more in control than she had been with Jasmine, which was proving intense. Once she was all the way in she thought a moment before leaning into kiss Deidre. Deidre readily parted her lips to allow Lavinia's tongue into her mouth. They moaned into each other's mouths and they embraced one another, however Lavinia's hips moved at a sedate pace.

While she did want to cum, now that she was thrusting into Deidre she didn't feel a desperation to cum, rather she wanted the feeling to last. In fact she was starting to think she wanted it to last forever. After a time she broke the kiss in order to move her mouth to Deidre's left nipple to begin sucking. Deidre moaned and held Lavinia's head. Deidre's breathing increased and she continued to moan into Lavinia's ear as they held each other and Lavinia's thrust increased slightly. Suddenly Deidre gripped tighter, both with her arms and with her pussy. Deidre moaned her orgasm and Lavinia knew she would not be far behind. She continued thrusting as she returned to kissing Deidre.

A short time later she broke the kiss to cry out and make one last, hard thrust. She sat back and almost fell back onto the bed as she was feeling the effects of cumming four times in maybe two hours. When she heard clapping behind her. She quickly turned around to see the others, Lin very naked and clapping, Jasmine topless with hard nipples apparent and Tahira who was now wearing a t-shirt that was just long enough to conceal whether or not she was wearing panties, but was clearly not wearing a bra. Jasmine was the first to speak.

"I admit it was hot really hot, but you didn't need to applaud Lin." Tahira shrugged as they crossed to the bed.

"At least she didn't cheer." Lin however giggled softly in response to these comments. Jasmine once again took the lead as the three of them joined the other two on the bed.

"So Lavinia, all out of excuses?" Lavinia glared at each of them momentarily before nodding. "Good now I think we should go further." Lavinia groaned shaking her head.

"After four times, I don't think I can get it up again." Lin grinned and whipped up Tahira's shirt to reveal a pussy with well-trimmed hair. Tahira blushed and attempted to push her shirt back down, but it was hard to say if she was being all that enthusiastic about. However Lin was quick to point out Lavinia's cock twitching.

"I disagree Lavinia." Lavinia momentarily made to cover herself, but sighed as she spread her legs.

"Fine, but I am going to need a little time before I can go again." Jasmine grinned, a mischievous grin that Lavinia had never seen on the taller girl's face before.

"I think I can help with that." Without warning she turned to Lin and sucked a nipple hard enough to make Lin scream in delight. Lavinia felt another twitch, but knew she was not even half hard. However Jasmine did not appear to be paying attention as she moved to the other nipple to suck with equal vigor. Lin was now merely moaning as she held Jasmine's head to her breast.

Tahira turned to Deidre raising an eyebrow in question. Deidre shrugged, but quickly nodded. Tahira cautiously embraced Deidre and Deidre reciprocated with a little more enthusiasm. Soon they were kissing, only pressing their lips together, but Deidre was parting her lips hoping to encourage Tahira to do the same. Meanwhile Jasmine had switched to kissing Lin and slowly began to take the smaller girl into her arms.

Tahira had meanwhile begun to push her tongue into Deidre's mouth, although she soon pulled back to allow Deidre's tongue into her own mouth. Deidre had moved a hand down to Tahira's breast, causing Tahira to moan into the redhead's mouth. Lavinia returned her attention to Jasmine and Lin. Jasmine had by this time taken Lin in her lap, where they continued to kiss, but now Jasmine's hand was rubbing Lin's pussy, to the obvious delight of the smaller girl. Lavinia was quite turned on, almost desperate to use her throbbing hard cock on one of her gorgeous friends. She had just returned her attention to Tahira and Deidre, who were now taking turns sucking each other's tits, when she heard Lin cry out. She turned to see Lin in the throes of orgasm as Jasmine held her until she calmed. Lavinia began softly stroking herself as she considered the sight of Lin orgasming. Her attention once again returned to Tahira and Deidre as she heard Deidre gasp. She saw that Tahira, being unusually aggressive, had begun rubbing her palm over Deidre's pussy, prompting the gasp. Meanwhile Lin had recovered and crawled over to Lavinia, grinning.

"I never got a chance to try this." She gently took Lavinia's cock in hand and stroked it a couple of times before she began licking. Lavinia moaned softly and was vaguely aware that the others were staring, with rapt attention, even Tahira who continued to rub Deidre. Once Lavinia's cock was suitably coated in her saliva Lin opened her mouth wide to take the head into her mouth. Lin sucked contentedly for several moments before letting out a sigh as she moved forward to take more in her mouth. Lavinia's cock was not tiny, but as they watched Lin continued to take more in her mouth, the cock looked even larger against her small frame.

Tahira gasped when they saw Lin take more than half in her mouth without choking and showed no signs of stopping. When Lin reached the base of Lavinia's cock and seemed to hold herself with ease, everyone clapped, except for Lavinia who was having trouble remaining upright. Lavinia moaned and despite Lin momentarily pulling out to catch a breath, she felt that she would soon cum down her tiny friend's throat, but it stopped suddenly, causing her to groan and open her eyes when she felt Lin's mouth release her. She saw that Lin had stopped because Tahira had tapped her.

"Sorry Lavinia, but I only got to feel you in my mouth earlier. I want to feel you in my...pussy." She blushed and hesitated slightly before saying the last word. Lin stuck out her lip in a pout, but moved out of the way for Tahira to crawl between Lavinia's legs, where she soon mounted Lavinia's lap. Lin helped Tahira position Lavinia's cock at her pussy and with some difficulty was able to get the head inside however going further proved initially difficult due to the tightness of her hole. Lin spoke as she attempted to loosen Tahira up by rubbing her clit.

"Damn Tahira, I didn't know you were a virgin. You're so tight." Tahira grunted as she attempted to get more inside of her.

"I'm not actually a virgin." Lavinia looked up at Tahira.

"What do you mean?" Tahira made another attempted to take more inside, but sighed as she only moved slightly further down, she turned her attention to Lavinia.

"Yours is the first cock I have even touched, but I...used a dildo, my mother doesn't know I have one." To cover her nervousness she returned to her efforts of getting Lavinia's cock all the way inside her. Lin grinned and signaled to the others as she continued to rub Tahira's clit and took a nipple in her mouth. Deidre took the other in her mouth and Jasmine began kissing Tahira, while pulling Lin's nipples from behind. Lin moaned, but continued to suck on Tahira's nipple.

These tactics proved effective as Tahira began sinking further and further, until with a loud moan into Jasmine's mouth she sunk all the way to Lavinia's lap. Tahira moaned loudly and convulsed slightly, the others momentarily thought she had cum, but she was soon moving up and down seeking orgasm with enthusiasm. Once Tahira had entered into a steady rhythm Lin directed Jasmine and Deidre to move to the head of the bed and sit leaning against the headboard. They both complied and Lin kneeled between them. She then put the fingers of her right hand into her mouth, thoroughly wetting them, before replacing them with the fingers of her other hand. Once she was satisfied that both sets were wet she began to explore between the legs of both girls simultaneously. They moaned as she pressed a middle finger into both of them. She soon added her index fingers and began thrusting until she had reached a good rhythm with both. Once she had achieved this rhythm she leaned forward to suck Jasmine's right nipple. Jasmine, but was soon disappointed when she saw Lin was going back and forth between her nipple and Deidre's left. Jasmine turned to Deidre, who grinned and leaned in close. Jasmine shrugged subtlety and met Deidre's lips with her own. The two began moaning into each other's mouths as Lin increased speed and they watched Tahira ride Lavinia, now embraced by their well-endowed friend.

Tahira was ultimately the first to cry out in her orgasm. Sinking down on Lavinia, who continued thrusting for several moments before her own orgasm struck. They collapsed into each other's arms, Deidre soon followed in her own orgasm. Jasmine stopped Lin before her own orgasm.

"Hold on, I can finally admit it, I want to taste you Lin." Lin grinned.

"Sixty-nine?" Jasmine nodded and lay down, Lin carefully climbing on top of her. Jasmine rubbed Lin's pussy a bit, to the obvious delight of the smaller girl, and soon pulled Lin's pussy to her mouth, eagerly thrusting her tongue inside. Lin clamped down on to Jasmine's pussy and began thrusting her tongue inside at speed. Jasmine sighed contentedly between moans, she was enjoying Lin's taste almost as much as she was enjoying Lin's tongue in her pussy. Lin would probably have been hard pressed to say which she was enjoying more, but she nonetheless continued to rapidly thrust her tongue into Jasmine and pushing her rear tighter against her. Soon Lin noticed that Jasmine was getting wetter, she grinned as she redoubled her efforts, rubbing Jasmine's clit with one hand, while the other gently probed her ass.

Suddenly Jasmine's head dropped back to the bed as she cried out her orgasm. Lin grinned and held on as Jasmine writhed in the throes of orgasm. When Jasmine at last settled, Lin was somewhat disappointed that she would have to wait to reach orgasm herself. So she looked over to Lavinia, who she now saw was sitting up and watching them intently. Lin saw that Deidre and Tahira were also watching, although Tahira appeared to be nodding off. Grinning Lin crooked a finger at Lavinia signaling her to come closer. When she was close enough Lin whispered into her ear.

"Have you tried anal yet?" Lavinia's eyes went wide and she shook her head. Lin's grin if anything grew even wider.

"Want to?" Lavinia hesitated as this was something she had never really considered, but after fucking your four closest friends, what was one more thing. She nodded hesitantly, but before she could move Lin took her by now hard cock in her mouth. However from the amount she was drooling it was clear that she was intent on lubricating the cock. Lavinia was so absorbed by Lin's efforts that she failed to notice that Lin was using her fingers to gather the moisture from Jasmine's pussy to lubricate their unsuspecting friend's ass. Jasmine moaned somewhat, but didn't appear to realize what Lin's intentions were. Finally appearing satisfied Lin allowed Lavinia's cock to plop out of her mouth and looked up at Lavinia. She grinned as she spread Jasmine's cheeks as wide apart as she could, clearly signaling what she wanted of Lavinia. Lavinia uncertain, but her curiosity drove her forward as she lined her cock up with Jasmine's ass and slowly pushed forward. Jasmine gasped at the sudden intrusion.

"Lavinia? What the hell?" However as the slowly slid in she spoke again. "Lin, this is your idea isn't it?" She barely managed to get this out before her moaning made speech unintelligible. Lin giggled as she continued to help Lavinia inside Jasmine's ass.

"Relax and enjoy. Next you can help her into my ass." If Jasmine heard this she didn't acknowledge it, as her moaning increased the further the cock got inside her. Lavinia continued to move slowly forward, wanting to move faster, but Jasmine was clearly an anal virgin and missionary was apparently not ideal for anal, but slowly little by little she moved forward until she found she was all the way in. She paused at this point enjoying the sensations of being all the way in Jasmine's ass, which were different from being in her pussy. Jasmine's moans had softened to contented sighs and the occasional whimper before she spoke.

"Alright, now that you're in, you can start moving. I won't beg." Lavinia looked up in the direction of Jasmine's voice and nodded before remembering Jasmine couldn't see her through Lin.

"Okay." She slowly pulled back, still amazed by the whole experience to the point where only the head remained inside. Jasmine whimpered softly, but gave no other response. Lavinia did not pause as she slowly pushed back in, to Jasmine's delight. She repeated this process several times before she found she was able to increase speed. She found the position increasingly awkward as it was essentially missionary, but she couldn't embrace Jasmine, or even see her face. However no sooner did she think this when she was embraced by Lin, the smaller girl's tongue immediately invading her mouth, not in dominance, but more in enthusiasm. She continued to thrust into Jasmine amazed by how it seemed, as if every part of her cock was being stimulated by Jasmine's ass. She felt her cock start to swell and Jasmine's ass began to squeeze her so tight that she began to find it difficult to move and she moaned into Lin's mouth. Then she heard Jasmine cry out and her ass somehow squeezed even tighter in her orgasm. Lavinia was feeling increasingly uncomfortable, but Lin reached down and pinched a nipple, focusing her attention while continuing the kiss. At last Jasmine's ass released and she slowly pulled out. Lin broke the kiss to speak.