Sleepover Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's give her a moment then you can do me." Lavinia sat back, amazed that she hadn't cum, but figured that she had already cum so many times, it would take a bit more for her to find release. Soon Jasmine began stirring and Lin climbed off of her. Lin turned around so that her rear was to Lavinia and she was eye to eye with Jasmine.

"Want to loosen me up for her?" Jasmine frowned.

"Brat." However she grinned and repositioned herself for easier access to Lin's rear. She was quick to suck her middle finger until it was thoroughly coated, at which point she pressed the digit to Lin's rear. Jasmine gasped in astonishment when her finger practically slipped right in. Lin moaned softly. "So not a virgin, are you?" Lin giggled softly.

"Just toys." Jasmine pulled out to thoroughly coat the fingers on either side.

"Let's see how you take this." She brought all three fingers together and pushed against the entrance. There was some resistance, but she was soon all the way in with three fingers. Lin squealed in delight. Jasmine patiently worked her fingers in and out until she was able to move them with ease and pulled out. She smacked Lin's ass before turning to Lavinia directing her to Lin. Lavinia didn't hesitate to move into position and line herself with Lin's rear. She let out a slow breath.

"Damn, you're even tighter than Jasmine." Lin's giggle quickly turned into a moan as Lavinia was soon all the way inside. Lin proved to be so tight that even after reaching all the way inside Lavinia found herself pulling out slowly, grunting even as Lin moaned, struggling to get to speed. Lavinia continued to move slowly but found that after Jasmine began to rub Lin's pussy it got a little easier to thrust in and out. Lavinia moaned loudly, despite her movements being a little easier Lin's other hole was still squeezing her like a vice.

However she continued to thrust away, determined to bring Lin and herself to one last orgasm. In time her efforts were rewarded by Lin crying out in orgasm and soon collapsing. Lavinia found herself unable to move and collapsed on top of her smaller friend, hands out to support herself as she waited for Lin's ass to relax its grip. Lavinia concentrated on catching her breath and noted that despite the tight grip she felt amazing.

Lin did not stir, but her rear soon relaxed and Lavinia returned to thrusting as fast as she could. She continued moaning loudly, losing track of time as she rested on Lin, only her hips moving in her determination to cum. She practically screamed as she came hard. The release was somehow more satisfying than the others, but it took far more out of her. After several moments she rolled off of Lin onto her back. Jasmine had in the meantime gathered bedding from the living room and laid it out on the floor. She gathered up Lin, who wasn't quite sleeping, laying down next to her, taking her smaller friend in her arms. In a short time both were sleeping peacefully. Meanwhile Deidre and Tahira moved Lavinia to the center of the bed with them on either side. Lavinia slept, curious to see what the morning would bring.

The End -- although sequels are not out of the question