Sleepwalking Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was then I realized my mistake. I was melting. Started cursing myself. I mean, what the actual fuck? Who the hell wears sweatpants to bed? Alongside a big man's warm body, under this thick duvet, in August, what the hell did you think it was going to be like, you stupid bitch? What was wrong with just a thick pair of undies? Even gym shorts would have been better than this. I spent a few more minutes evaluating the situation until the heat just became unbearably uncomfortable. Underneath the sweatpants, I could feel my whole skin getting drenched in sweat.

"Fuck this." I muttered and started pulling them off.

"But what about staying clothed?" my brain protested.

"Fuck you, brain. You fucked up, you fucking idiot. Go fuck yourself, I'm not fucking sleeping in this fucking sauna with that fucking thing on. You better not be this fucking dumb during the SATs or I swear to fucking God I'm gonna fuck you up."

My brain shut up. Accepted the realities. Having made the mistake, I now had to live with the consequences, whatever they were. Good thing I was too hot and too annoyed to be horny or anything... because my brain had also been stupid enough to let me forgo wearing anything underneath the sweatpants. So yeah, I was now butt nekkid... in dad's bed... with my equally nekkid dad. I pulled at the T-shirt to make sure I was covered up down to my thighs, and tried to go to sleep.

Only a short while later, I realized that sleep might be a bit difficult. While daddy hadn't been able to get his hands underneath my improvised night gown, he didn't really have to. The shirt was pretty thin and as he started fondling my breasts through the fabric, I quickly lost my self control. It was just so good, you know? The guys I'd been with ... all of two boyfriends since I was sixteen ... they'd had no clue what to do with a girl's boobs and just fiddled with everything, turning on my nipples as if they were buttons on a radio.

Daddy ... well, he did it better. Just holding, gently squeezing, stroking, making me want him to do it some more. It was I who was the impatient one. Slowly, slowly he was wearing me down, breaking my willpower. After a while, I actually wanted him to put his hands underneath my shirt and fondle me properly. I felt like there was this little devil on my shoulder, like you see in the cartoons, tempting me to do things I shouldn't be doing. So ... yeah. I did it. I pulled up the shirt and took hold of his hand. Put it on my chest and let him do it.

"Mm...hhhh..." I moaned gently as he squeezed my naked breast with his big, strong hand.

The devil made an excellent case. Surely there was no harm in this? Just a little cuddle, a bit of hugging, touching, holding ... Yeah, he was touching my boobs, but he was daddy, he would never hurt me, it was all just really nice and pleasurable ... I felt his hardness grow against my butt cheeks. I didn't waste any time this time, I just opened up and let him slide in between my thighs. No problem, the devil argued. I was just making it more comfortable for the both of us. It was pushing at me, after all. Not very comfy, that. Better this way, making a bit of room for him, so his erection didn't poke at me all night.

My thoughts got very dirty, very quickly. My father's stiff erection lay pressed up against my naked teen pussy, the shaft of it fitting perfectly against the edge of my slit. Ideas kept flooding into my filthy mind as the tip of his cock nudged against my clitoris. Fuck, this was good. And exciting.

"Oh, I can't believe this is happening..." I kept whispering to myself, half wanting to flee the room in fear of being caught, half desperate for the moment never to end.

"Mh..." I heard him moan gently in his sleep, making me so afraid he was waking up that I started holding my breath while my hands started shivering.

"Please, daddy, please, pretty please don't wake up..." I whispered.

"Mmh..."

I could feel his cock twitching between my thighs. I kept them close and squeezed him gently by flexing my muscles, making him moan slightly every time I did so. My heart was racing. I could swear he was moving behind me, pushing himself into my body, fucking my thighs and making that big hard cock slide up and down along my teenage pussy.

I started fingering my clit. God, I was so wet, my juices were flowing like a river. Dad was humping my thighs from behind, I swore I could feel him pushing towards me, even though most of the movement may have been caused by my own pushing backwards. I could now feel his whole erect cock stroking back and forth at my sensitive pussy lips, gliding along them as I moved my hips backwards and forwards. Shit, I was actually riding him. And loving it. I mean, he wasn't actually inside of me, and God, I had to make damn sure that didn't happen, but the sensation alone was an incredible turn-on. Not to mention the whole situation. My pussy got so wet from having daddy's cock stroke it on the outside, I had never felt anything like it. The smell of sex... the sounds ... squish, squish, splirrsshh..

"Mh!" I suddenly heard from dad, and something wet and sticky started smearing all over the inside of my thighs.

"Oh..." I muttered as I realized what it was. "Daddy, are you... oh..."

"Mmmmmmmhh..."

Without warning, he had ejaculated while his cock was still being squeezed between my thighs. Resting against my swollen pussy lips, it pulsed and jolted, squirting out streams of cum and covering my skin in the sticky fluid. I realized that the outside of my pussy was completely covered in dad's semen. I started shaking, orgasming at the very thought.

"Yes, daddy, cum all over your daughter's pussy..." I uttered, a bit more loudly than perhaps I should have, as my whole body shook in orgasmic bliss. I then fell asleep, exhausted and boundlessly satisfied.

The next morning, all I could think about was that night. I thought about it when I got out of daddy's bed, I thought about it in the shower. I thought about it when I felt the water wash away the sticky goo that had dried between my legs, and when I talked to him over breakfast.

"Did you sleep well, dad?" I asked, still unable to think about anything other than the fact that he had cum between my legs last night.

"Very well, thank you. You didn't notice me going for any walks, right?"

"No. No walks."

"Good. That's good."

"Did you... dream again?"

"I think so. I felt like... yeah, I think so."

He didn't elaborate, so I didn't understand all of this dream stuff he had going on, but I knew I was going to repeat what I had done. I had gotten a taste now, and I couldn't wait to do it again. It was all I could think of. All I wanted to do. It had been so good, so amazing, I had never felt anything like it! I wanted more. I wanted to tell daddy what had happened and that I desperately needed more of the same, although I knew that I couldn't. Inside, I was bubbling, boiling with anticipation. Outward, I tried to play it cool.

I spent Sunday working out outdoors, trying to get my mind off things. I went for a run with my friends Mike and Sandy, then we went for some ice cream and talked about stuff. Still couldn't completely forget my plans for the evening, though, and especially not when I got home for dinner. Having Sunday dinner with dad was always nice, and today I had the added niceness of thinking about what I was going to do a few hours later. What I was going to do... with him.

"Penny for your thoughts?" he asked, as I probably sat there looking pensive.

"Oh... just ... thinking about my SATs and ... uni and stuff." I replied.

"Yeah, that was a lie." my brain interjected. "You were thinking about his cock stroking against your moist pussy lips, that's what you were thinking about, you slut." I blushed.

"The application forms are all set, right?" dad continued.

"Yeah, scholarship ones too. I guess I'll just apply for lots of things and see what happens."

"Sure."

We talked some more about my future education options while we finished our meal, then I went upstairs.

There were so many plans in my head. So many desires. Losing my virginity to my ex-boyfriend had been pretty ... well, for the lack of a better word: boring. When that 30-second tryst was over, I had felt no real need to do it again. This thing with dad, though ... doing it again was all I could think about. I had to do something to keep myself from just staring at the clock, so I went into the shower and shaved my pussy. Hadn't done that in a while -- hadn't needed to; there still wasn't a whole lot of hair down there. I took my time, though, being really thorough in removing every little tuft of hair. I also shaved my legs, armpits and any other place where hairs were becoming an issue. It was mostly for myself that I did this sort of thing -- not just because boys liked it. I enjoyed having smooth skin. And I enjoyed doing it. It was kinda therapeutic, grooming myself.

That evening, I was growing more and more impatient, wanting dad to go to bed early. When he didn't, I almost started stomping the floor in frustration while he was watching his movie and I was preparing for school the next day. My test wasn't until next Saturday, but it was still a school night so I couldn't really stay up all night either. I could only prepare so much, though. My bag was packed, my schedule was set, I was ready to go to sleep and wake on Monday, ready for school. But there was an event planned between those things, and I needed him for that, didn't I...

"Go to bed, dad, go to bed now..." I kept murmuring to myself, as if trying to command him telepathically. "Come on, you don't even like this movie, go to bed... Go to bed... so I can play with you!"

Finally, he switched off the TV and got up. I had been standing in the hall upstairs, waiting and watching him, and I ran quietly to my room once he started moving from the couch. Seconds ticked by as I was listening -- my brain trying to keep tabs on what he was doing. He was having a glass of milk in the kitchen... He was walking across the floor... checking that the doors were locked ... then he came up the stairs. Then into the bathroom ... I could hear the electric toothbrush... the sink... the shower?! Oh, come on! Get to bed! Oh, well... I guess I kinda liked that he was cleaning himself off before bedtime... but hurry, daddy!

The wait was torture. As he said good night and went to bed, I waited and waited, wondering how long I would have to stay in my room. After what felt like an eternity, I checked my phone and saw that only ten minutes had passed. Looking frustrated at it for another couple of minutes, I couldn't wait any longer and decided to risk it. I got up, put on my robe and tiptoed across the hall and into his room. He was lying in bed, breathing calmly.

"Dad, are you asleep yet...?" I whispered nervously, hoping for no reply.

I got none. My heart beat faster as I silently stepped around his bed, standing on the floor by the window. A few seconds passed as I considered my next move.

I let my robe slip to the floor. I then thought for a second and decided that wasn't enough. My panties slipped off as well. I wanted to be naked in his bed, just like last time. Completely naked, as he was. I then slipped under the covers and waited anxiously, hoping, praying for him to come to my side. As the seconds passed I grew so impatient that I actually started moving myself towards him. Inching slowly closer, I had my back towards him as we made contact in the middle of the bed. My heart beat happily as his arm came across my chest, his manly hand stroking my breast in the manner I so adored.

"Yes, touch me, daddy..." I whispered, already feeling myself getting excited.

Slipping a finger inside my pussy, I could feel just how wet I had become. The wait... that long, long wait, anticipating this -- it had made my juices flow to the extent that they were leaking out of me at the slightest touch.

"Oh, God... daddy I'm so wet..."

"Mhm..." he mumbled in his sleep, making me jump a bit as it seemed like he was replying to what I had said.

"Can you do that thing to me again, daddy, please..."

"Mh..."

I snuggled up close and spread my thighs for him once his erection made itself known. That feeling of his hard member sliding up along my slit... oh, it was so good it was mesmerizing. Almost immediately, I started bucking my hips to make it slide back and forth. Oh, so good... I bet it looked really hot too.

I pushed away the covers. I wanted to see what was happening, not just feel it. I lifted my right leg while lying on my left side, so that I could look down between my thighs and see what was going on. There it was. That big, swollen, manly cock, resting against the inside of my thigh as daddy spooned me tightly. As I pushed backwards towards him, the cock slid up and down along my exposed labia, touching my sensitive areas and making me squirm with pleasure. I wanted more.

I reached down and spread my pussy lips for him. It was hard getting them between my fingers, since they were so slippery, so in order to get his cock properly between them, there was only one obvious solution. Two fingers pushed him up towards me. My heart started pounding in my chest as I looked down to see my own hand touching my father's penis. The feeling was amazing. I started moving again, this time holding the underside of his shaft with three fingers, pushing him up towards my pussy. My wet lips wrapped around the sides of his cock, coating it with slippery juices. It almost felt like he was inside me -- the feeling was unbelievable.

"Yes, daddy, I need it..." I moaned as he slid back and forth between my labia, coming into contact with my clit on occasion too. My head was spinning, I couldn't see straight or keep my eyes open.

"Mh... mh... mmh..." he started moaning.

The risk of waking him up both scared me and turned me on. He was getting louder, clearly being stimulated just as much as I was. The head of his cock was sliding up and down the insides of my excited pussy lips, stimulating us both with a wonderful intensity.

"Yes, daddy, cum for me, let me see that cum..." I whispered, completely enravished.

"Uhh... Uhhh...!" he moaned in reply.

His dick started pulsating. I looked down to see streams of white fluid squirting out from the hole on the tip, landing on my smooth mound and lower belly. Wow, that was hot. I was fascinated by the sight of it. I had watched porn and seen cumshots, but I had never actually seen a man cum up close before. It felt... close. Personal. Intimate. Not just something happening on a screen, but a real man's semen being squirted onto my own skin, so I could smell it ... and touch it. After the first initial spurts, the fluid started oozing out and run down on me instead of coming out in powerful shots. The smell was ... dirty. I felt like a dirty girl, and it turned me on. I looked at it for a while, and then closed my eyes to enjoy the feeling of wet, warm fluid being spread out all over my crotch and lower belly. As I closed my legs, I could feel the sticky semen getting smeared out between my thighs.

"Good night, daddy..." I whispered.

Over the next few days, I decided to focus solely on my SATs. I pushed away all thoughts of dirty fantasies as well as nightly activities, limiting my own to keeping dad from wandering off from his room at night. It was a bit frustrating to force myself to do this, but I was determined to score higher than last time. While the senior year seemed nice enough so far, I was actually looking forward to calling myself a college student rather than a high school senior. I wanted to sit in coffee shops and discuss Immanuel Kant with a French guy called Fabrice -- not just sit in the mall Subway, talking about the Kardashians with two blonde airheads called Katie and Carly. It would feel nice to be a bit more grown up, in more ways than just the studies. Maybe I'd have a serious boyfriend, maybe not. Maybe I'd just have a friend 'with benefits', if that suited my schedule better.

My sexual experience thus far hadn't been great. My ex had been allowed to go all the way with me two days after my eighteenth birthday -- a day he had naturally forgotten about. The sex was pretty forgettable too; he struggled with a condom for minutes, then lay between my legs and humped away at me for all of twenty seconds until he came. The lead-up had felt exciting at the time, seeing as it was my first official time, but in retrospect the actual act was kinda disappointing. It hadn't filled me with a great desire to repeat the experience, and I failed to see what people were so excited about. I had dumped him a few days later, but my friends at school insisted that sex was great, and that all I had to do was find myself a better lover.

"So, have you found one?" dad said, interrupting my train of thought over dinner.

"Uhm... w-what?" I started blushing.

"College. You wanted to take a trip to one next week?"

"Oh. Uh... yeah, I'm still looking ..." My brain was disappointed in me, telling me to get my brain out of the gutter. But it was a good question, wasn't it? Shouldn't I think some more about... I snapped out of it. Focused on the issue dad had brought up. "I'll decide where to go once I've found out some more."

"I understand. You want to finish your current race before you go thinking too much about the next one. Probably wise. Take your time."

"Yeah, I guess. I'm gonna do some more math quizzes tonight, that's the bit I'm worried about."

"You'll do fine, darling."

I looked at him. He gave me a reassuring smile. And I liked it when he called me that.

Dad was right -- the test did seem to go well. I left the room after four hours, feeling tired but reasonably happy. At least it hadn't gone terrible. Yay. I thought about it while walking to the parking lot, and wondered why I wasn't more excited about it. Some of my classmates were jumping around and preparing for Saturday night parties, but I just didn't feel ready to celebrate. Guess my mind was preoccupied with other things. Like college. The future. How horny I was.

Damn, yeah. It all came back to me now. I started thinking about it on my drive home. The desire to visit my dad at night had been suppressed for a few days as I distracted myself with scholarly activity, but now that it was finished and school went back to normal, I realized that I was free to return to my nightly experiments. The SAT results wouldn't be in for a few weeks anyway, and there was nothing I could do to speed that up, so I might as well find something to do in the mean time.

The experiment had worked well so far, I was quite sure of that. The serious one, that is. Dad had started walking around again when I didn't stay in his bed -- not every night, but as good as -- so it seemed like I was on to something. As long as he had me there, he didn't go anywhere. If I wasn't there: thump, shuffle shuffle. I still hadn't completely figured out why, but I reckoned it had something to do with his peace of mind. If he was missing his wife so much that it drove him to go sleepwalking, having a substitute in his bed could be the answer.

As for the other experiment ... the one where I had gotten a bit carried away in order to sate my own teenage desires ... well, there was no real harm in that, right? For a time, I was wondering if I should feel ashamed of what had happened, but that helpful little devil quickly came to the rescue. I mean, dads' penis hadn't actually been inside me, so we hadn't actually been having sex, right? Because that would be ... bad. A shiver went down my spine as I thought about it. Yes, bad. Very bad. For dad to actually have ... sex ... with his own daughter ... Yes, that would be bad. Mhm. So yes, can't do that. No. No, there would have to be a line somewhere. Right? Yes. But ... where?