Sleepwalking Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hardly wait. Leaving it a few days until my period ended, I grew more and more impatient. More and more horny. Especially that time when dad went walkabout down into the kitchen and I knew that I could stop him be letting him have his way with me ... man! That was so frustrating! I wanted it so much that I toyed with the idea of simply giving him a blowjob, even though I had never done that sort of thing before, just to see if it worked as well as letting him fuck me. Once I had considered the idea, I chastised myself for not just doing it the moment I thought of it. Having already led dad back to his bed and gone back to my own room to sleep, I lay awake regretting my lack of decisiveness.

I mean, was I his little girl or not? His good little girl? His dirty little girl? I was, wasn't I? Yes, I was. I would help my daddy. Satisfy his needs. Be his ... sexual wellness assistant. Well, maybe not quite. But this feeling of regretting the road not taken that I'd had after I didn't pounce on him -- I was determined to avoid it in the future. As I finally drifted off to sleep, I made a promise to myself: if a thought came to me, if there was something sexual I wanted to do with dad, if I really wanted to try it ... then I would.

As my body finished its monthly and once again became ready for sex, my mind started living in the gutter. I would look at my dad as he walked around the living room, thinking about his naked body and all the things I wanted to do with it. I would look at porn films online and think about doing similar things with my dad; intimate things, naughty things... downright filthy things. It turned me on so much that my hands started shivering. It was Friday night, so no school or work tomorrow... we could take our time, doing all sorts of things all night long...

All right, calm down now, I said to myself and went to my room right after dinner. It would be hours until bedtime, surely there must be something I could do to pass the time? School work, sure... surf the web... sit in the shower and masturbate... Dang it, there it was again. The gutter. It was like... You know that feeling when you're trying to lie completely still, but you really really want to move your arms? It was like that -- except my whole body was having it. I did take a shower, shaving and cleaning myself thoroughly. Then I spent some time online before taking a second shower. As the clock on the wall finally approached bedtime, I was shivering with anticipation.

Dad went to bed. I went to his room soon after. I just couldn't wait. Snuck in before I even knew if he was asleep or not. Then I stood there, in the corner by the door, looking at the bed from across the room. My heart was pounding with nervousness. Was he asleep yet? What if he wasn't? What would happen when he was? Should I do something now? Or wait for him to do something?

I wasn't wearing underwear -- just my robe. I put a hand between my legs. Hours of anticipation had made my pussy slippery with juices and my fingers came out wet and sticky. I started touching myself as I looked at dad's chest rising and falling as he breathed. God, I wanted him. I wanted ... something to happen. It felt like it was taking forever, but then, finally, he started moving.

I hadn't gone to the bed this time. Too indecisive, I guess. Waiting to make extra sure he was sleeping. Waiting while thinking about all the things I wanted to do. I just stood there and waited until he started moving, and by the time I was thinking about joining him in bed, he was about to leave it. Suddenly, I knew what I wanted.

As he was moving slowly towards the door, I took off my robe and went around the bed. I didn't want to stop him physically this time. I wanted to see if I could do it just by tempting him. If I could shape his dreams from a distance.

"Are you going...?" I asked calmly as I got into his bed. He didn't seem to take much notice of me, but I kept trying. "Are you leaving, daddy...? Now that I just got here..?"

I was naked on his bed. Sitting on my knees, facing him as he was moving away to the door. All I could think was that I desperately wanted him not to go, but I really wanted to see how well this could work.

"I'm ready for you... You can have me if you want, daddy..."

As he stopped by the door, my heart skipped a beat.

"Mh..."

"Come back to bed now... please please..."

"Mhh..." he mumbled, putting his hand on the doorknob.

"Please, daddy, come... play with me... Look at me, see how ready I am for you..."

He turned. My stomach was full of butterflies.

I started touching myself all over as he looked at me. He looked like he was awake, it was such a turn-on. He slowly started moving back towards me, nearly making me squeal with joy. It was working, yes? It must be!

"Come, come... please, pretty please..."

I bent down and got on all fours with my head towards the bottom end of the bed. My hands took hold of the bars on the footboard and held fast there. I felt like I wanted to be tied up, having my hands tied to the bed and completely exposed to anything dad felt like doing to me. If I was able to keep my hands on the bed, I would love to do so.

Dad came back to the bed. Wanting him to be the active one, I just stood there, swaying my hips back and forth, bending my upper body down, inviting him.

"Come... use me... I'm so horny, please use me..."

He climbed it. Got behind me. I felt like I was about to burst...

"Mmm..." he mumbled as he placed his hand on me.

"Yes... touch me, touch me..." I whispered with my eyes closed.

His hand stroked my skin from my back down onto my butt. I desperately wanted him to do more. Slowly, he did. He started touching my sides, over my buttocks and down my thighs. First the outside, then the inside. Oh, his hands were so close ...

"Yes, touch me there, please touch my pussy..."

My knuckles turned white as my grip around the bars on the bed tightened. I was determined not to interfere, even though the desire for him to have his way with me just grew stronger and stronger. If there had been a Nobel prize for patience, I felt like I deserved it at this point. I was glad my tactic was working, but I was definitely not satisfied yet. Part of me wanted him to jump on me and ravage me like a madman. I started begging for it.

"Please take me... use my body, fuck me now... please please..."

He didn't. He took his time. Dammit. My legs started trembling with anticipation and frustration. I nearly came when he finally put his hand where I needed it the most.

"Oh! Yes, yes, touch me, touch me there..." I moaned and squirmed as he lay his hand on my pussy and started stroking back and forth. "Yes, more... more!"

His fingers were getting drenched. I could hear the noises coming from below as I covered his hand in my juices. Now I really wanted him inside me. My gaze was drifting, I couldn't focus on anything. I started moaning and begging, louder and louder.

"Aren't you gonna fuck me...? Fuck me, I'm ready, I'm so wet for you, please fuck me, please ..."

I almost cried when he finally sank into me. His two strong hands placed themselves on my hips and I was pulled backwards, straight onto his massive cock. It hit the right hole and sank straight in to the bottom, slippery as I had become from all this waiting. I had wanted him to be the active one and now my patience was finally paying off...

"YEEEES, DADDY!" I moaned loudly as he penetrated me.

It felt better than ever. The long wait, the long build-up, I was so horny that I was about to lose it, and finally dad gave me what I so desperately needed: his hard cock deep in my cunt. He started taking me really hard, standing on his feet behind me while driving himself into me with no effort to be careful.

"Uhh... uhhh..." he started moaning as my pussy clenched around his shaft.

"Yes... Y-eeeees.... fuck me, fuck me so hard, fuuuu...."

As daddy pounded me and I found myself more and more lost in the feeling, I looked down between my legs and noticed a stream of clear liquid running down onto the sheets. For a couple of seconds, I actually wondered where that water was coming from -- as if there was a leaky faucet or something in the bed. Then it suddenly dawned on me that there was no faucet, and no water either. That stream came from me. Squirting!? I had no idea I could do that. Not like those firehose-girls you see on porn sites, but that was definitely running out of me, not from somewhere else.

I moaned so loudly it felt embarrassing. I emptied my lungs as I screamed in pleasure -- I just couldn't stop. I could hardly breathe and started to feel like I was going to pass out. Then I sucked in a lungful of air and kept squealing. I was so ridiculously loud that I couldn't believe he didn't wake up. I was already woozy, but seeing and feeling this protracted G-spot orgasm made me lose it even more. It was the best thing I had ever felt.

Right there, I would have given anything for the feeling never to go away. I stopped caring about anything other than what daddy was doing to me. I couldn't speak coherently, but desperately encouraged him to keep doing what he was doing.

"Mooooaaar ... bleeeeeeeease..."

I was drooling, sweating, crying, squirting... all manner of fluids was coming out of me, everywhere, soaking the sheets and probably the mattress as well.

"... cumming... cumming...!" I heard him groan in ecstasy behind me.

"Cum... cum where you want ..." I managed to moan in reply.

"Yeh... take ... take it ..."

"Yes, yes, yes ..."

Suddenly, I felt him grab my right forearm and pull me backwards. In one motion, I was pulled backwards to lie on my back with my head the other way. Above me, through glazed eyes, I could see my father holding his cock just as he came, sending streams of cum all over my naked body. I closed my eyes and let him cover me in his juices. It hit my belly, my breasts, my throat, my face... and I loved it.

"Oh, dad, it's so dirty... love it... more... lemme be your dirty girl, daddy..."

I opened my mouth to receive any droplets that may drip from him in my mouth. Most of it ended up elsewhere, but I did get a small taste and it made me feel even dirtier. Like one of those porn stars who takes the whole cumshot straight to the face. I pictured myself being sprayed with my dad's cum and really wished I had a camera.

As he sank down on his knees just above me, I reached up. My hand found his cock and held him above my mouth. My lips parted to receive him. The taste of a man's flesh, it was ... dirty. Naughty. Sublime.

"Mmmmmmmmmm......"

I started licking and sucking, turned over and took him fully in my mouth. A few minutes later, I was sucking my dad's cock for real, like the girls in the pornos do. The head, the shaft, I wanted all of it in my mouth, even though I couldn't fit it all in. I just wanted to suck my dad. Suck him off, maybe make him cum again, right in my mouth or down my throat. Acting on all my most primal urges, even if they felt like the dirtiest, filthiest things... I wanted everything.

Eventually, we ended up laying beside each other, cuddling and stroking, me still wanting more.

"Can you do me again, daddy...? Please fuck me again..."

I stroked and kissed him, tried every trick I knew until he finally moved on top of me. I could see that his dick was still hard as I wrapped my legs around him, and just a second later, I could feel his hardness enter me once more. What followed was a delightful, calm and beautiful fuck. It was gentle this time, not rough or hasty. He was stroking my breasts and kissing my neck, I was touching his arms and back, using my long nails to gently scratch his skin. Yeah, we weren't just fucking each other this time. We were making love.

I looked right into his face as we were doing it. While his face had the same expressionless look I had now gotten used to, his eyes were open and he looked like he was awake. I knew he wasn't, but it felt incredibly exciting. Dad was on top of me, fucking me in his sleep, and I couldn't take my eyes away from him. The whole thing just made me incredibly horny, nervous, scared and turned on, all at the same time.

It lasted a long time, this time. I loved every minute of it. We were kissing and touching each other like real lovers do. It felt ... intimate. When his breathing got heavier and I could tell from his moans that he was about to cum again, I put my legs around him, pushed my pelvis upwards and whispered in his ear that I wanted him to keep going.

"Cum in me, cum in me..."

"Urghhh... mmmmuuhhhh..."

I felt him twitch and spasm as he reached his climax and his body collapsed on top of me. He was heavy, but all I could feel was his cock buried deep inside me, releasing yet more sperm in his little girl's tight hole.

"Yes, cum... cum inside me, deep inside... I can take all your cum, daddy... Give it all to me, I can have it on my body, in my mouth, in my pussy, wherever you want... I'll be your cum slut if you want, you can do anything you want to me..."

Then we both drifted off to sleep.

We woke the following morning, still lying in bed together. I was almost discovered; he was stirring and I woke up with a sudden jolt as I suddenly realized that I was about to get caught in flagrante delicto. I managed to get myself out of his bed and hastily snuck my way out and into the bathroom to hop in the shower. I could still feel the adrenaline surge through my system after this close call, but I felt confident that I had gotten away with it. Again. I guess I should start being a bit more careful -- maybe sleep in my own bed from now on. As I was about to become aware, though, events were about to take a turn that made this point moot.

It started as a normal conversation over breakfast. As it had done before, the subject turned to his sleepwalking antics. I didn't even see it coming, but suddenly, right in the middle of it, there it was. A question that would change everything.

"Did you sleep in my bed last night?"

"Uhm..."

"I seem to remember... as I was waking up, felt like somebody went out of bed before me."

"Uh... yah..."

"Been a while since you had night terrors, hasn't it...?"

"Ye... it's... um..."

He was looking at me while drinking his morning coffee -- my brain knew an explanation was needed and quickly came up with one that made sense based on our earlier conversation:

"Well, I thought ... Maybe the reason you've been sleepwalking was that you were missing mom sleeping next to you ... so ... I tried sleeping there for a bit and it stopped you from going for walks, I think."

"See? It worked. Good explanation." said the little devil on my shoulder. Problem was, my dad didn't seem to agree.

"How long have you been doing that?"

"More?" I tried to deflect by refilling his coffee. Also, I shoved a bagel in my face. Not that it worked, dad just waited for me to finish chewing.

"Um... dunno..."

"So that other talk we had... Remember that talk?" he continued.

"What talk?"

"When you said I should go on a date with somebody."

"Oh, have you found someone? Who is it? Do I know her?"

"Don't change the subject."

"I wasn't... I..."

The look in his eye stopped me in my tracks. He looked determined. Calm and collected, but not easily fooled. My stomach tightened.

"When you suggested that I should start dating, you had an idea about what it was that made me go for these walks. What was it that gave you that idea?"

"What...?"

"What was it that gave you that idea?"

I looked to the little devil for an answer, but it had suddenly run away. I was on my own.

"I just... guessed that... maybe you missed her... So I thought I could fix the problem you'd been having ... by sleeping next to you."

"Sleeping..." he said, thoughtfully.

A minute passed. I fixed my gaze on the table and tried to pretend I was thinking about something else, but he didn't drop the subject -- he just seemed to patiently wait for me to direct my attention back to him. When I finally looked up, he said:

"Is that all that you did?"

My heart sank. Like a stone. I couldn't lie. Not now. Not when he was looking at me like this, talking to me like this. There was only one word I could give as an answer, but this was the hardest word I had ever uttered. When I did, it came out as a barely audible whisper:

"No..."

"I thought not." he replied, deep in thought.

"I..."

I choked on my own words. Tears started clouding my eyes and my throat literally tightened together so I couldn't speak. I quickly picked up my glass and started drinking, trying to loosen my vocal chords while desperately trying to think of what I was going to say next. What could I say? Seriously, what the FUCK could I say? I was about to hear dad's angry voice screaming at me, and my world was about to collapse completely. It felt like I was slowly sinking into the ground. Seconds ticked by and I could hear the clock on the wall, it was so quiet. The gentle hum from the dishwasher filled the room and I tried to find something around me to look at -- anything other than seeing my dad's eyes. I couldn't breathe. I was panicking. He could tell. He saw right through me.

"It's all right, honey. Don't panic."

"I... I..."

My voice cracked. I literally thought I was going to pass out. My face was burning red, I felt the bitter taste of adrenaline in my mouth and my mind was a jumble of fear, insecurity and shame.

"Don't be scared, sweetie." dad said calmly.

"I am scared, dad." I squeaked.

"Honey..."

"DADDY, I'M SCARED!!" I screamed, breaking out in tears.

I bolted from the table, but before I knew it, he had intercepted me and held me in his arms while I sobbed and cried like a small child. Tears were pouring from my eyes and my whole body was trembling. Daddy was my safe haven, the one person I had always been able to go to when I was scared, angry or in trouble. This time felt no different ... even though he was the one I was in trouble with. In his arms I could cry as much as I wanted. In his arms, I was always safe.

"You did something bad? You'll need to tell me all about that, you know that, right? Keeping it in will just gnaw at you until it gets worse and worse."

"Y-yes, daddy..."

"So... tell me. What was it you did?"

"I..."

"It's OK, sweetie."

"But... w-what if it was ... really bad, and you w-wo... won't love me anymore?"

"That's not gonna happen." he said while holding me and running his fingers through my hair.

"But ... what if ... I did ... something... to yooouuuu...!" I cried, burying my face in his shoulder.

"I know, honey, it's OK. You can tell me."

"I..."

"What was it you did?"

Some time passed. I tried to recover and stop myself from sobbing. Eventually, I managed to whisper it.

"I... h-had sex... with you, daddy."

"Mhm... I thought that might have happened. Do you want to tell me why?"

"Uh... Well, I... I just ... it just sort of... happened... and ..."

He didn't say anything -- he was just standing there, holding me, stroking my hair, infinitely patient and calm, waiting for me to get it all off my chest. Eventually, it all came spewing out, rapidly and without restraint:

"I wanted to stop you from sleepwalking and I slept in your bed and found out that you didn't sleepwalk while I was there and then I was naked because it was so hot under the blankets and then we started hugging and I got horny because you were naked too and I had an orgasm and then I wanted to do some more and the next night it went further and further and it was so exciting that I couldn't control myself and then one night it just happened that you were inside me and it felt so good that I couldn't stop and you didn't stop either so it just happened that we had real sex and it made me feel so dirty but also really horny and I just wanted more and more sex with you and now I'm ashamed and I don't want you to hate me I'm sorry daddy I'm really sorryyy..."