Sleepwalking Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Minutes passed as we stood there. He kept holding me, stroking my hair and I eventually managed to stop crying. Then he walked us over to the couch and we sat down.

"It's all right, honey. You're my daughter and I love you. Nothing can ever change that, okay?"

"Yes, daddy..."

"We need to figure this thing out, though."

"Yes..."

"Now..." he took a deep breath. "One thing you need to know is that you can't do this with other people, all right? Having sex with people who are asleep ... well, it's not exactly legal, honey. It could get you into a lot of trouble in the future if you do such a thing at a party, or in college or something... Understand?"

"Yes..."

"Look at me."

I looked up at him. He didn't look angry, didn't raise his voice, he was just being dad. My nurturer, my teacher. The man who raised me.

"I'm serious now, honey. Don't do this with other people. All right?"

"Yes, dad, I understand." Then a thought popped into my head. "Why... why do you say 'other people'...? Does that mean..."

"Relax, honey, I know what being a confused teen is like -- it's hard to control one's urges at that age, I know that. I don't want to see anything bad happen to you, so of course I'm not going to call the police or anything like that. Had this happened in college or later in life with somebody else, though... that might have been the end of your career, possibly the end of your freedom for the next several years or so. As it is, there doesn't have to be any life-altering consequences from this."

"Does... does that mean I'm not in trouble?"

"Oh, no, you are, young lady -- big trouble. For a start, you'll be grounded for the next month, you can be sure of that." he said, still calm, but authoritative.

"Yes, daddy... anything." I said, nodding and giving a slight smile. I deserved that, of course I did. And more, actually, but I'd accept whatever he gave me. Daddy's punishments were good, and usually fair. They taught discipline -- they didn't ruin my life.

"Dad?" I went, eventually.

"Yes?"

"How did you know? I mean, how did you..."

"Well, it was pretty logical, wasn't it? I would wake up all sticky and sore, as if I'd had sex... This morning, the bed was still wet... I know it's been a while since the last time I had a date, but I still remember what it feels like the next day, you know."

"Yeah..." I cracked a smile -- I guess it had been pretty obvious, with the traces I had left behind. Weird he hadn't noticed earlier, actually.

"I would also dreamed about sex..."

"With mom?"

"Yeah. That's what I thought was so strange. That hasn't happened before ... and it felt lifelike, as if it was actually happening. I guess I dreamed that way ... because it was."

Dad started to get that dreamy look in his eye whenever he mentioned mom. It really made me wish she was still here, making daddy happy.

"What was it like? Did she... and you... I mean, did you... do it often?"

"Yes." he said, answering my honesty with his own. "We were pretty wild, I have to admit. We both loved ... doing things. She really was ... my world. Sex is better with someone you really love, you know."

"That's really romantic." I said, kind of wishing he would be more explicit.

Dad had slumped back into the couch. Now he sat himself back up and looked at me.

"Okay, I have another question now."

"Yes, daddy..?"

"And you're going to keep being honest with me, all right?"

"Yes."

"First: are you on birth control, honey?"

"Yes! Well, I am now..."

"Now?"

"Yeah... I wasn't at first... but it was okay ... I mean, not okay, but ... I didn't get pregnant, and I thought it would be really bad if I did, so I ... I'm on it now. I got this implant and the nurse said I'm covered."

"All right. That's good. You have to be really careful with stuff like that, sweetie. You know that talk we had when you started dating, about using condoms and..."

"I did use them, dad!" He gave me a look. "Well, I did with Mike..."

"But with me...?"

"No... no, I ... no, not with you... you ... came inside me."

"Mhm?"

"But it wasn't my fault!" I excused myself while knowing full well that I couldn't really talk my way out of this.

"I was ... well, I wanted to make it cum on the outside as before, but then that time it slipped inside and you ... you ... you just took me, and held me really tightly while you came and ... I actually did try to stop you that time, honest..."

"That time?"

"The second time too!" I started rambling. "I mean, I was just standing in the hall upstairs, minding my own business, then you came and took me -- I think because I was wearing that dress mom is wearing in the photo over there... You held me and took me really hard and just used me so I don't think I could have stopped you if I wanted to..."

"If you wanted...?"

"..."

"So you didn't want to."

"Uh, I .... Well, the second time... er..."

"Go on."

"Oh, ... this can't be happening ..."

"It's all right, honey, just tell me everything."

"The second time... No, I really liked it. Feeling it... feeling you cumming inside me .... Well, it made me really horny, all right? I kinda got off on it. So... no, I didn't want to stop..."

"Right."

"But I didn't want to get pregnant either so I thought I'd better get some protection in case it happened again... So I fixed it! And that ... that makes it... a bit less bad, right..?"

"A bit. And then it happened again?"

"Yes, daddy... Last night..."

We sat still for a moment, dad getting lost in thought again. Then he said:

"I guess you take after your mother... she really liked that too."

I don't know what I was expecting, but for him to compare me to my mom wasn't it.

"So... what happens now?" I asked.

"Well, like I said, you're grounded for the time being. We'll see after one month how I feel about it then. You'll focus on your school work for the next month, and I'm sure I'll find some tasks for you around the house as well."

This was well known. When I was grounded, I was put on house cleaning and/or cooking duty, and if I did a good job, I was usually allowed to work off some of the time, reducing it if I made enough of an effort. I couldn't really see me getting much time off for good behavior this time, though. Still, I was happy to accept whatever was coming to me. In the grand scheme of things, I got off lightly.

Over the next several weeks, life for me was boring as hell. I could still work out at home or in the back yard, but my social life took a nosedive. I was allowed to go back and forth to school but nothing else. Limited TV and Internet time... no trips to the mall, no hanging with my friends -- who were a bit curious what had landed me so thoroughly in the dog house, but I kept my mouth shut. I took it all, though. And I let dad know that I thought he was being fair. I deserved some punishment. In the dirtier parts of my teenage brain, that little devil was suggesting that I should get spanked for my transgressions, but I told him to shut the fuck up. Although the thought did make me tingle...

No. No. Shut the fuck up, brain. This is the kind of thinking that landed me in this mess in the first place. Damn horny hormonal teenage body... I guess I could start dating some guys again, maybe find someone my own age who's a decent lay. If only they weren't such blabbermouths, bragging about their sexual exploits to everyone at school. I really hoped college was different. I kept checking if the results of my SATs had come in, but nothing yet. I really didn't feel like doing them again, and there was little point in sending off applications to all sorts of colleges and universities before I knew if I had a shot at getting in.

To abate my sexual frustrations, I masturbated in the shower every chance I got. Having regular orgasms did help a bit, but it seemed clear to me that I really was going to need a man in my life soon. Sex had become more important to me than I had realized -- now that I was barred from having it, I really missed it. Fingering myself just wasn't the same. Not as intimate or exciting as that taboo, sneaky sex I had stolen.

This became particularly obvious one Saturday morning; I had taken a shower, but the orgasm didn't help with my frustrations. I was still horny as I was drying my hair. Yeah, I would definitely need to find someone to help me vent. Someone who could play with me and help me get some of these cravings out of my system on a regular basis. For now, though, I guess school work would have to do. There was a paper due next week, maybe I could get started on that. I wrapped my head in a towel and moseyed back to my room, switching on my laptop while digging through my drawers for some clean underwear. I could also see if my scores had come back, actually. I hadn't checked for a few days now, so I did a quick login just to see if there were any news.

My hands went limp. My underwear dropped to the floor. I couldn't believe it. My brain didn't believe it. I started looking around on the screen for a different number. The real number. Surely that one couldn't be it? Like some people do when they win the lottery, at first, they don't believe it. When they do, they still don't quite fully grasp the scope of the consequences. It sets in slowly, piece by piece, as you begin to think of all the possibilities that have suddenly opened themselves to you.

My heart beat faster. My stomach tightened and I felt like I wanted to scream. As I moved downstairs, the world around me became a blur. I didn't walk down the stairs -- I floated, as if I was just watching a screen and someone else was carrying a camera, sending the images directly to my brain. Dad was in the kitchen, making breakfast for us. I was nearly running, half wanting to scream it out to him right now, half wanting to jump in his arms and squeeze him first. As I reached him over by the bench, I was unable to do either. I simply squeaked a high-pitched shriek, jumping feverishly up and down, stomping, running in place with my naked feet on the wooden floor.

"Honey, you're... naked...? Wh... why are ...?"

Dad gave me a startled and confused look -- his daughter was completely naked in front of him, in the kitchen, squealing like a teen who had just been given a kiss by her pop star idol. In such a situation, fainting was a real possibility. I didn't feel like fainting, though, there was just one thing I wanted to do ... more than anything else in the world. I dropped to my knees and started pulling at his belt, feverishly trying to get the buckle open.

"Hey!! What are you..."

"Fifteen forty!!" I screamed, beaming as I opened his zipper.

"What...?"

"Dad! It's... I can't ... believe... I'm so ... happy! I'm gonna suck you off right here!"

I slapped his hands away as he tried to stop me from pulling down his jeans. There was just no stopping me. I was smiling, laughing, squealing, completely intoxicated by the emotion filling my brain.

"What the..."

"Fifteen forty! Fifteen forty, dad!"

"What do you mean by..?"

"Off... Get these OFF, mister! Now!" I insisted and yanked his shorts down to expose his flaccid cock.

Before he knew what was going on, his over-the-moon daughter pounced on him. I eagerly took him in my mouth, sucking and licking feverishly as I felt it harden.

"Darling, what are... oh.. oaah... what's ... oh! No, wait... you... aah!"

"Mh... mmh.. mmmhh... MMMHH!" I moaned like the horny slut that I was.

"Honey, stop... I said sto-oooo...!"

"Yes, call me 'honey'... please call me nice things while I suck your cock... Please..."

"Honey... what..."

"Yes! Say it! Mmmmhhssfflurrp..."

"Oh... honey... you're..."

"MMMH! More! Call me...! I'm your... Mmmm...mmmbleeeaase..."

"Oh... oh! Sweetie, you're ... so good..."

I could feel him starting to give in. That was all I wanted. For him to stop resisting. For him to let me have my way with him. When I started, his hands were on my head, pushing my away. Now, they stopped pushing and started stroking.

I completely worshiped his cock. Getting it fully erect in seconds, I licked the most sensitive parts of the glans and coated it with saliva, all the while stroking it with my eager hands and gently tickling the skin in the surrounding areas. He got real hard, real fast, just the way I wanted. I looked up at him with a beaming smile, not letting my hands off him for a second.

"Fifteen forty, dad ... my... I got a ... I got ... Daddy, I'm a good girl, please... please say I'm... I'm a good girl..."

My voice cracked and I realized that I had started crying. Tears of joy ran down my cheeks as I looked up at my dad. His confusion was replaced with a smile as it dawned on him what I was talking about. That was it. That number opened so many doors. Not just the regular ones, but the most sought-after in the country. Scholarships, higher education levels than any of my family members had ever had, brilliant career prospects ... I had gone from thinking about Penn State or Baylor to having a shot at admission to the Ivy League. All that hard work meant I could now think about Columbia, Princeton, Duke, MIT...

"Oh, sweetie..." he said and started to bend down to hug me.

"Mwhback..." I mumbled as I put his cock back in my mouth and pushed him up against the wall.

I wasn't kidding. I wanted this. I deserved it. And I was going to have it.

"Ah... owh... honey, you... shouldn't... ah! don't ... have to ..."

"Shuddup!" I slurped at him. "Mwah.. gimme... swlchurfss... cock..."

"Ohh!"

I gave him the best blowjob I could imagine anybody giving a man, dedicating all my efforts, putting my heart and soul into everything I did. I used my tongue, my lips, my mouth, all as soft as I could make them, touching his most sensitive parts and making him long for more if I stopped for even a second.

"Oh... I'm ... gonna cum soon..." he moaned above me, clearly attempting to warn me off, but just making me more eager instead.

"Mh... mh... mhh..."

"Honey... I'm ..."

"Mh.. mhm... mhm..."

"Ah... aren't you gonna... stop..."

"Mhno... cum... mouth..."

"Darling, are you... do you want..."

"MMNH!"

"Ohh!"

He started moaning uncontrollably as I took my mouth off him for a second and started jerking him off. I looked up at him with a determined look and said:

"I'm fucking serious, dad! You're gonna cum all over my dirty mouth RIGHT NOW and then you're gonna fuck me HARD, right here in the fucking kitchen! And you're gonna cum in me! Lots! I don't care if somebody hears us, or sees us through the window, give me what I want NOW!"

"Oooo .... ooooooo... I'm... oh, here it comes... uuuuhh..."

Dad started moaning louder and louder, as if his orgasm had started from deep inside him, but took its time traveling all the way out. I eagerly kept sucking at him, switching between sucking and licking the sensitive head while jerking him off. I just wanted to give him all the pleasure in the world. In the end, he simply bellowed:

"UUUUUUUUUURGHH!!"

"Mwah!" I exclaimed as I felt the full blast of it shoot across my wide open mouth and cheeks.

The taste and smell of it filled my senses, it was all I could feel. I would in fact go on feeling the taste of it for hours after this. I closed my eyes and let it hit me everywhere. He covered me. Coated me. I was absorbed into a fog of pleasure as I sat there on my knees, rubbing my lips against the tip of his cock and swallowing anything that entered my mouth.

As it stopped coming out, I opened my eyes and looked up at his face. He looked enthralled, as if he had lost control of himself completely. His eyes were hazy and his arms were stretched out, gripping the bench, lest he'd lose his balance and fall over. Out of breath myself, I eventually asked:

"Was it... good... daddy...?"

"Oh.. my... sweet ... leaping Jesus... baby... oh, sweetie, I have never... I can't... remember..."

"It's okay, daddy, you can take your time telling me how good I am..." I said jokingly at him. Then he said something that really moved me:

"Honey, you look really beautiful right now..."

I smiled.. One of my eyes was starting to close since his sticky fluids were running down my face, so I couldn't see properly, but I heard his voice and I could tell that he meant it. There I sat, naked and covered in his cum after having behaved like a total slut ... and he thought I looked beautiful. I loved it. I loved him.

"I love you, daddy..."

"I love you too, sweetheart."

He eventually led me over to the sink to wash my face. Once I had finished, I stepped to one side so he could rinse his hands as well, but I knew this wasn't the end of it. I still wanted more. I lifted myself off the floor to sit on top of the kitchen counter, then I leaned back a bit and lifted one leg up as well. I then started stroking my moist pussy. One finger slipped inside, and it started pulling out long strands of shiny, sticky goo. My juices were flowing.

"Hey... dad..." I whispered, making him turn around.

"Hey..." he replied when he saw me, completely naked, offering myself to him.

"You know what I want, daddy..." I said, smiling.

"Yes, I think I do."

"Come, dad... fuck this pussy... I want it. Need it. I deserve it. You're going to give it to me."

"Am I, now?"

"Yes... and then..."

"... and then...?"

"You're going to cum in me."

"Mhm..?"

"Just like mom used to like... I like it too.. I love it..."

He took a step towards me as I sat there on the edge of the counter, tempting him. I smiled my most flirtatious open-mouthed smile and licked my teeth with the tip of my tongue. I lay half-way backwards, supported by my elbow while using my free hand to stroke my pussy in front of him. He must be able to see how wet I was. Maybe he could even smell it. God know I could.

"Daddy..."

"Yes?"

"Cum ... in... this ... pussy..."

He took a step towards me and slid inside. Still hard. God, I loved his cock. So big... so ... manly. I embraced him and pushed my hips towards him, wanting to feel every inch of it in my warm and velvety channel. He lifted me off the counter and I wrapped my legs around him as he carried me off. Then he pushed me against a wall and started fucking me standing up. We kissed. Started making gentle love.

"Please, dad, tell me I'm good... I'm... mmmm..."

"Oh you are such a good girl... I love you, honey, you are so good ..."

"Do you love fucking me...?"

"Oh, yes, I love it... I love fucking you..."

"Am I still your little girl? You like fucking me even..."

"Yes... yes, I love fucking my little girl..."

"I love it too, daddy, your little girl loves it when you fuck her..."

We were getting so turned on. The pace quickened and turned into raw primal fucking. Dad was thrusting into me, pushing me up against the wall so hard that it hurt, but I didn't care. I just wanted more, harder, deeper. My legs started trembling as I came in an orgasm so delightful I couldn't even speak. I just clambered onto him, holding on with arms and legs while his manhood impaled me in the middle. I was shuddering. Shaking. Juices were dripping to the floor. I wanted nothing more than for dad to have his orgasm too. Right now, while taking me against the wall.

I could feel it coming. The pitch in his voice changed and he started breathing more frantically. These were my cues. I started whispering in his ear. Egging him on.

"Cum, daddy, cum... Cum in your good girl..."

"Yes, yes...!"

"Am I your good girl, daddy? Please say..."

"Yes! Oh, you're so good, honey, you're ..."

"Yes, daddy, please... please give your good girl your cum, reward me... I wanna... be good for you... cum... cum in meeee...!"

"Oh... God! Baby, you're ... mmmy... little angel, my... sweet... little ... FUUCK!!"