Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers

Julie was talking a blue streak about tomorrow's party and hadn't caught on to June and I fucking in the backseat yet. The rhythmic squishing noise gave us away and Julie snapped her head around to see June's head thrashing from side to side. I grinned at her but she gave me back a scowl before looking at Mom who, at that moment was looking in the rearview mirror. I guess her plan was to complain to Mom to make us stop, but the sultry look on Mom's face told her to not even bother. Julie pulled her legs into her seat and turned around to face us. Her gown separated and she drove her fingers down in her sex.

Oddly enough, Julie was the first to explode into her orgasm and Mom had three places to share her concentration. Mom said, "I guess you guys couldn't wait until we got home. You'd better have something left for me." She was looking straight at me when she said that. I figured that I could cum several times and still get up for Mom's incredible body and I'd get a chance to prove it as June screamed out, "Oh my God. Dex. I'm cumming." Her vaginal clenches pulled me over as I poured many shots of cum into her. My first shot drove her into another scream. I was driving my hips up under her to get maximum penetration. June screamed out again, "Fuck. You're going to split me in half."

Mom had moved her concentration to the rearview mirror to watch us and then she had to pull back to turn on to our street. As she made her way to our house, Mom loudly said, "Shit," and she stopped in the middle of the road.

Julie was sitting in her seat with her eyes closed as she luxuriated in the sensation of her masturbating fingers. She looked forward where Mom was looking and said, "What's wrong."

Mom pointed toward our house as she said, "Your father's car is in the driveway. He said he was going to fly right back to his negotiations. As usual, I'm gonna get fucked again." We all laughed at her choice of language and Mom chuckled before saying, "Let me rephrase. I'm not gonna get fucked again." We all laughed again. Mom said, "June, baby. Get yourself together okay. Clean your brother's cock off so he won't mess up his dress pants, and get those gowns pulled back together."

June lifted herself off my hard cock and spun around and sank her lips down my shaft as she lashed her tongue around and around the shaft. I was at full size again. While June sucked on my cock, she pulled her gown together and refastened the snaps. Julie did the same. I struggled getting my pants up and under me with my huge erection thwarting every move. Mom slowly moved down the street to our driveway. She looked over at Julie and then in the mirror to be sure everyone was ready before she put the car in park and shut off the engine. Then she burst out laughing. We all joined her as all four doors came open. I stood up and finished getting my cock in place and buckled my belt.

Dad was in the family room watching the news on a twenty-four-hour cable news channel. Before Mom could start her inquisition, Dad said, "I decided to return first thing in the morning. I wouldn't have been worth anything going back tonight." Mom went over and sat in his lap and put her arms around his neck and kissed him. Dad returned her kiss and stealthily lifted one hand to her breast. She moved her arm to block his attack and pulled her lips back and whispered, "The kids will see." I had seen but I looked at the TV when Dad looked around to see if any of us had seen him molesting Mom's tits.

The twins went to their room to get out of their gowns before Dad caught them naked underneath them. Mom got out of Dad's lap and Dad stood up and grabbed his suitcoat from a dining room chair. He pulled out two envelops and placed them on the kitchen bar.

When the girls came out dressed in their terry-cloth robes their attention went to the envelope with their name on it and picked it up. They carried the envelopes to the family room hefting them like they were unusually heavy. Mom passed them on the way to the kitchen.

June and Julie opened their envelopes at the same time and pulled out celebration cards that I could see said something about graduation. June read hers aloud and Julie's card was the same. They opened the cards and in unison and they both screamed in stereo. Mom hurried into the family room to see what had happened. Together, the twins pulled cash money from their cards. They counted off hundred-dollar bills as their eyes grew wider and wider with each one. They fanned out one thousand dollars and waved them in the air and then hugged each other as they jumped around together.

Julie peeled off from her embrace with June and leaped into Dad's lap. June followed and did the same. They kissed and hugged Dad and he was very pleased with their reaction. When his lips came free, he said, "I'm so proud of you two. Finishing first and second in GPA is amazing. You worked hard and you earned it.

The girls were so excited that they bounced around the family room and pulled me up to join them. It looked to me like Mom was completely unaware of these gifts.

When things settled down it was getting late and I announced that I was going to bed. I carefully hung up my suit and went to the bathroom. I decided to take a shower tonight rather than tomorrow morning. I was stepping in as I heard Mom and Dad coming up the stairs. I couldn't hear their words but it sounded like Mom was saying, "Stop that," and then giggled. They went to their room and shut the door. I finished up in the bathroom and as I was leaving with a towel wrapped around my waist Mom was coming in. She was in her bath robe which she opened to tease me with her naked body. She whispered, "He's leaving very early in the morning. Come in and see me when you wake up." She winked and I went down the hall to my room.

Dad crossed the hall in his boxer shorts. Mom crossed back to her room and flashed me again before disappearing in her room. Dad crossed the hall a few minutes later and the hall light went out. All was completely quiet.

I fell asleep thinking about tomorrow morning. I didn't know what time the party was starting. I woke in pitch dark. The streetlight out front usually lit up my room so I could see forms and shadows on the darkest of nights. It must have burned out or been broken. I had an eerie feeling that someone else was in the room. When I was little, I was certain that there were monsters in my room when I woke to the feeling that I had now. I lifted my head off the pillow and tried to use my peripheral vision which sees better in the dark to pick up any movement.

Then I heard the soft sound of skin on skin and I concentrated on where the sound was coming from, which wasn't hard because it was right in front of me. I was listening hard to zero in on the location. Then I heard Dad say, "Maddy. Are you in the bathroom?" There was no reply and then the hall light came on. I would have been blinded by the bright light but I was shadowed by Mom's naked body standing two feet in front of me diddling herself. Dad looked left toward the stairs and then to the right. He didn't immediately realize that Mom was standing in my room in the dark. He checked the bathroom and then looked back toward my room. I dropped my head back to my pillow and pretended to be sound asleep. My dick was rock-hard and I wrapped my fingers around the shaft under the covers.

Dad hurried down the hall to my room. He was naked too. He came up behind Mom and whispered, "Maddy. Come back to bed." Mom seemed totally unaware of his presence and she continue fingering her pussy. Dad put his hand on her shoulder and she stopped. She didn't react other than to stop diddling herself. Dad put his hands on her slim waist and tried to guide her around to face the hall. She turned as he was guiding her and then she lowered herself to her knees and sucked Dad's flaccid cock into her mouth. She slurped and sucked and Dad groaned as he tried to get her up and back to bed. Mom swatted his hands away and joined her blow job with a hand job. Dad groaned again and he relented and put his hands on either side of Mom's head and began fucking her face. She awked and gagged a couple times but she stayed on his cock.

I watched them with fully open eyes kind of hoping that Dad would see me watching. After a couple minutes, Dad groaned and thrust his hips forward as he was obviously pumping his jizz into her mouth. When he was done, he eased his cock from her lips and tried to get her up but apparently, she was already in her bed in her mind and she wanted to lie down right there on the floor beside my bed. Dad was getting frustrated and softly muttered, "Come on Maddy. You can't sleep here beside Dex's bed in the nude." He knelt down beside her and whispered, "Maddy. ... Maddy. ... Maddy. Get up. ...Get up."

The repeated directions seemed to have an effect and Mom pushed herself up to a sitting position and made a move like she was pulling the bedclothes off her. Then she got up and with Dad's guidance she stumbled down the hall to the bathroom. I heard her pee and then she reappeared in that zombie walk, with Dad right behind her. They crossed the hall and the hall light went out.

I relived the vision of Mom, on her knees, two feet from me, in silhouette, sucking Dads cock as he fucked her face. I thought it was weird that he didn't even look to see if I was awake. It didn't take long for me to blow my load into a wad of tissues. I was sound asleep in minutes.

I must have slept hard because I didn't wake before Dad left. When Mom came back upstairs, she came down the hall to my room and I woke me with her hand on my morning woody. What a way to wake up. I pulled back my covers and stood up. It was still very dark. Mom led me back to her room by my raging hard-on. Then she said, "I'll be right back. I have to brush my teeth. My mouth tastes like cum for some reason." I smiled to myself as I climbed in under her covers. She was back in two minutes and she discarded her robe and slid in beside me.

I couldn't see a thing and with regard to Mom's body; I wanted to see everything. I asked her to turn on the lamp on her night table. She did and the brightness was startling for a moment. I got up on my knees and maneuvered my thighs in under hers and pulled her butt-cheeks up on my thighs. I gazed down at her beautiful face, with that sultry look in her eyes, her big breasts, the contours of her body. She was an erotic sight to behold.

Mom seemed to get nervous with me just perched above her looking down. She said, "Dex, Baby. Don't look too closely. Okay?"

I smiled and said, "Why? You're beautiful." She gave a nervous smile like she disagreed. I wasn't put off. Everyone knows their own flaws and they get oddly consumed by them. Did Mom have some flaws? I suppose. If you looked at individual details you find flaws. She was forty-two. To me, her beauty was in the total package as a whole, not necessarily the details, although they were pretty nice. My cock was bouncing up and then slapping down on her sex. She couldn't take her eyes off it.

She mumbled, "Your cock is perfect. I'm infatuated by it. It considerably larger than your father's." I'd seen Dad's erect cock just last night up close and yes, my cock was larger, but not considerably larger. I flexed it as hard as I could and Mom watched the sudden movement with a grin on her face.

Her nipples were erect and long. Her sex glistened with sodden wetness as she anticipated the object of her desire, which continue to bounce in front of her. Her clitoris was erect and had pushed out from under the hood. Her juices bubbled around her exposed inner labia. Again, she muttered, "Don't look too hard." I ignored her request and she smiled up at me as if she was pleased that I had found no flaws, pleased that I thought she was beautiful.

Mom suddenly had tears in her eyes. The reflections of the table lamp in her eyes tipped me off first. She trembled as she said, "Make love to me Dex. I need someone to make love to me." I didn't ask why Dad wasn't that someone. I had speculated about their sex life but I knew just about nothing about it.

I leaned forward and passionately kissed her on the lips. Mom accepted the gentle kiss and more tears formed and bubbled over the rims of her eyelids and flowed down her cheeks to her ears. I kissed my way down to her chin and neck and down to her breasts. She pressed her hands to her side-boob and pushed her tits up as if to offer them to me. I swirled my tongue around each nipple, hardening them further. She moaned and pushed her head back into the pillow as her chin came up.

Her hands left her breasts and ran down her body until they found my cock. I pulled my hips back so her thighs weren't perched on mine but I held her legs against my hips and guided my hardness to her wetness. We both groaned as the thickness of my cock pushed inside her wet vagina. I eased the first few inches until the fattest part was inside her pussy and then fired my hips forward until my balls slapped on her ass. She groaned as I entered her and then she screamed as I slammed the rest inside. I pulled back out slowly as Mom gritted her teeth and seethed air into her lungs. I repeated this several times and then I pulled completely out of her and dragged the ridge of my glans over her clitoris and she groaned out, "Oh Jesus Dex. Yes. Yes. Do that." I did the glans on the clitoris thing as Mom sucked her lower lip to her teeth and bit lightly as she sucked air in through her nose. She released her lip and her lips fell open as she gasped for oxygen. Her torso lifted and then collapsed as her hips started humping up and down as though she were searching for my cock.

I resumed my slow entry and hard finish and Mom sucked in a lungful of air and went completely rigid. I switched to long, deep, full penetration strokes and Mom grunted, "OH FUCK. I'M FUCKED. OH MY GOD, DEX. YES. YYYYYYEEEESSSSSS." The long 'yes' was a loud scream that would have the neighbors calling the cops if we had any neighbors close enough.

Her pussy clenched hard on my cock as I pushed through. Her tightness was incredible. Her eyes went wide as she started bucking her hips up and down. I found her rhythm with mine and she screamed again. I thought that she might wake the twins but that could be a good thing.

I was so engrossed in her violent orgasm that I forgot about mine. Mom screamed out again, "OH GOD, DEX. FUCK ME FOREVER. JESUS. JESUS." Her clenching pussy went on and on and then Mom yelled, "YES. I'M CUMMING AGAIN." Her head was thrashing from side to side. She grabbed her tits and squeezed hard. Her hips continued to thrust up under me.

Her hands released her tits and shoved down to her sex. She placed her fingers along her outer labia so she could feel my cock plowing into her. Her head lifted and her eyes looked like they were pleading for me to never stop. I was tiring but I kept going. I could feel that sensation building in my loins. I was getting close and Mom must have felt the increased hardness in my cock, because she yelled out, "FUCK, DEX. GIVE IT TO ME. JESUS, GIVE IT TO ME."

My orgasm crested like a tsunami and crushed me in its wake. Mom screamed as she felt the powerful bursts of cum in her vagina. She slammed her hips up at me and with eyes even wider, she proclaimed, "OH GOD. JUST LET ME DIE RIGHT NOW. I'M CUMMING AGAIN."

My pulsing cock and her pulsing pussy were completely out of synch and our orgasms went on for much longer than usual. Cum poured out of me into her sex. She pulled me down to lay on her chest with her arms around my neck. She burst out crying. I didn't know why and I didn't ask. She sobbed several times as she clung her arms to my neck pulling her body off the bed to get as close to me as was possible. My hips continued to pump my cock into her until all semblances of my climax were gone. Then I dropped myself down into her and luxuriated in her gorgeous body. We kissed and fondled for a long time. The grayness of dawn had displaced the blackness around the curtains of her room. I reached over and turned out the lamp.

I started to roll off her to Dad's side of the bed but she clamped her legs over mine and rolled with me until I was on my back and Mom was on top of me. She pushed her torso up on locked arms and playfully dragged her tits over my chest. My softening cock stayed right where it was. She smiled down at me as her vaginal muscle clamped on my cock. She only did that once and then she eased herself down on my body and went to sleep with my cock still buried in her sex.

I woke again to the sound of feet thundering up the stairs and down the hall. Mom's bedroom door crashed open and June was yelling something about the music equipment had arrived already. Her yelling statement trailed off to a whisper when she saw Mom laying on top of me. Julie arrive moments later and said, "Yeh. It figures. Mom, you have to get up. It's eight o'clock. Our friends will be here in an hour and contractors are arriving already to set up the yard for the party." June just stood there gawking at Mom and I like we were food to a starving wolf. She had that look in her eyes like she was going to climb into Mom's bed with us.

Julie noticed June's countenance and reiterated her plea to Mom to get up. Mom kissed me and then rolled her pussy off my cock. June moved forward to climb on the bed but Julie grabbed her arm to stop her. They both had a stand-off of angry looks but Julie won and they ran from the room and thundered back down the stairs.

Mom got to her feet and stared down at my erect cock bobbing at the ceiling. She gently bit her lower lip and then pulled her robe on and left the room. I thought about jerking off but then I thought that I might need every bit of jizz I could summon before the next twenty-four hours was over.

I returned to my room to get some clean clothes and then went to the bathroom. Mom was just climbing into the shower. I joined her. We didn't have sex but it was pretty close as she washed me and I washed her. She giggled and laughed as she tried to fend off my probing hands. We dried each other off and Mom left. I pulled on my clean clothes and checked myself in the mirror. I rubbed a hand over my face and decided that I should shave. After finishing up in the bathroom I walked across the hall to Mom's room. She was sitting naked at her makeup table, just gazing at her reflection in the mirror, like she was in a trance.

My first thought was, 'Oh fuck. Mom's sleepwalking again.' She didn't have that glazed eye look and then she blinked and looked over at me in the reflection and smiled. She pursed her lips and sent me an air-kiss. I walked in behind her and bend down and looked at her reflection over her shoulder. I said, "Nice tits ma'am." She giggled and pulled her eyes away from mine.

I went down stairs to find the house full of contractors setting up for the party. There were tons of balloons and a three-tiered punch bowl. I watched them set up some weird machine that became a chocolate fountain with pyramids of banana slices, strawberries and more exotic fruits.

More contractors were setting up a huge grill on the kitchen bar and a long table for the buffet. The pool was decked out in huge blow up swans, big enough for two people to sit on the back. Several more lounge chairs were being set up.

Mom appeared in her robe. Her hair was perfect, as was her makeup. The contractors stole glances at her and I heard one of the young guys say something about "MILF". I chuckled to myself. My sentiments exactly.

When the twins came out dressed for the day, there wasn't much getting done anymore. The company crew boss was a young woman and when she came outside to check on progress, she was pissed that the crew was standing around flirting with June and Julie. She read them the riot act and they were back to work. I ushered the twins inside.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers