Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled and hesitated. I knew this is what she wanted to hear and I teased her with the hesitation. She punched me again. That one hurt. She went to punch me again but I fended her hand away. "She did what she does. Honest to God. She dropped to inhale Dad's cock. She was two feet from me. I laid there with my eyes wide open expecting that Dad would realize any moment that I was watching them. He never noticed. He was too busy jack-hammering his cock in her mouth. She can deep throat Dad but she can't deep throat me, or I should say, she couldn't but she did today." Julie grinned and I said, "So, you shouldn't have to worry about tonight."

The look that passed over her face made me think that she was actually disappointed now that she seemed sure that Mom wouldn't disrupt their sleepover." She caught me looking down into her micro bikini top and punched me again before walking away. I returned to the picnic table and sat down across from the chef. She smiled at me and offered her right hand as she said, "Hi. I'm Fatima. I work for the company that your mother hired to put on this shin-dig."

I shook her offered hand and said, "I'm Dex. The twin's older brother. I'm home for the summer from college." I don't know why I felt compelled to say that, other than to let her know that I wasn't a dead-beat son, with no future. She smiled and sucked her index finger and then her middle finger into her mouth before wiping her hand on her napkin.

Dianna, or as she preferred, Di or Lady Di or whatever, appeared from inside and walked up to the picnic table and without even excusing herself for breaking up our conversation, said, "The French fries are cold. Di can't stand cold French fries. Di didn't like the spices you put on the hamburgers either."

Fatima stopped our conversation in mid-sentence and looked at 'Lady Di' with contempt in her eyes. Dianna stepped back from the table. Fatima stood up and excused herself. She turned, without addressing Di's complaint, and went inside. Di looked uncomfortable, as though she didn't know if she should follow Fatima or not. She looked at me and I looked at her until she finally turned on her heels and went back inside.

Several minutes later, Fatima sat back down across from me at the picnic table and resumed eating. I had finished mine. Sparks were flying in Fatima's eyes. She was clearly angry and not because she had been interrupted from her lunch. I was sure that was a common occurrence. She looked up from her plate and studied me for a moment and then spoke, "I hate people like her. Snobby bitch." She stopped talking and continued her assessing gaze.

I grinned and nodded my head and said, "It's the first characteristic that I noticed when I met her this morning." Fatima smiled with relief as though after making her initial comment, she would find out that Di was my girlfriend or something.

She said, "I should be used to dealing with people like her in this business. Girls like her called me "Fatty" when I was in high school." She watched me check her out and smiled, "I'm not fat anymore but I was then. I suppose, given my name and my plus-sized dresses, "Fatty" was an appropriate nick-name. High school girls are the meanest people on the planet, especially girls like 'Lady Di' over there." She added double finger air-quotes to her use of Dianna's self-ascribed moniker.

I finished my assessment of her slim figure and looked back up at her grinning face. She twisted in her seat to give me different angles to check her out and then she wiped her fingers on her napkin and used her hands to push her ample tits together. She laughed at the look on my face and then her face flushed with embarrassment. I laughed too as my uncontrollable dick hardened in my shorts. I was thankful that her view was blocked by the picnic table.

We chatted a while longer until June and Julie and their friends came back outside. I told Fatima that I was supposed to make myself scarce and she giggled and said, "Me too." My erection had disappeared, so I stood up and took our paper plates to the trash barrel. Fatima followed with the empty soda cans.

As we went back inside, it was hard not to notice that Sophie was now wearing June's micro-bikini. Her body was similar to the twins except Sophie has huge tits and the micro-bikini top, which barely contained the twin's tits, was totally not up to the task on Sophie. It was an accident waiting to happen and I couldn't tear my eyes away. My erection was back in an instant and I bumped into Fatima, cock first, who had stopped to look too. Fatima glanced down to see what had poked her in the lower back. I pulled my gaze from Sophie to excuse myself for colliding with Fatima but she was gawking at my tented shorts. I said, "Sorry," to her forehead.

She lifted her eyes to mine and I took note for the first time that they were almost black. I couldn't tear my eyes away from them. I hadn't even noticed them while we chatted at the picnic table. Fatima broke the trance as she said, "For what?" Her eyes dropped back down to my crotch while I adjusted the position of my cock. She looked back up with those eyes again and smiled before muttering, "Nice. Very nice." She gave me a very sultry smile and then turned back toward the kitchen.

I heard a splash and then a roar of laughter behind me and I tore my gaze from Fatima's swaying ass to see what had happened. I was not surprised to see that Sophie had lost her bikini top in the pool. Amber had retrieved the top as she knelt at the edge of the pool and she was ignoring Sophie's pleading for her to throw it back in. I could see where this was going. I went back to the picnic table to watch.

Sophie was getting angry as Amber teased her by holding the top just out of her reach and when Sophie jumped up to snatch it away from Amber, her big, round tits splashed out of the water and flopped up on her chest only to flop back down again when she plummeted back in the water. The girls were all chanting, "Sophie. Sophie. Sophie." I ran the palm of my hand down the crotch of my shorts as I watched.

Sophie swam to the pool stairs and without hesitation she walked out of the pool. It was like in the movies when the big titted woman walks out of the water with tit flesh bobbing and jiggling in slow motion. Sophie ignored the fact that she was topless and headed directly for Amber who was laughing and waving the bikini top at her. Sophie lunged for the top as her tits went everywhere. Amber laughed and threw the top to Sarah and so it went until somehow, the top landed on the picnic table and I picked it up. Sophie ran over as I stood up. The others were urging me to throw the top but I held it well above Sophie's reach while she put on an awesome display of bouncing tit-flesh as she jumped up to get it from me.

Then she changed her tactic. She walked in close to me and pushed her wet tits against my tee shirt and looked up into my eyes and then she grabbed my erection through my shorts. She grinned up at me as I bent over double in reaction. She snatched the micro-bikini top from my hand with her free hand and began rubbing my cock through my pants to the applause and roar of the others.

June came over and helped Sophie get back into the bikini top as Mom walked out in the yard and broke things up. Sophie released my cock and stood back and looked down at my tented erection. She looked back up and grinned at me. It seemed that everything she was thinking at that moment was written right there on her face and what I read there made me blush.

Mom took my hand and led me back inside to the hooting and hollering girls. Fatima was standing at the doorway watching as Mom led me past. Once inside, she turned around and got up in my face and said, "I told you to stay out of the way and then I see that you are the center of attention. I think you should just go to your room for the rest of the day."

I felt that I had been improperly chastised, especially in front of Fatima, but I complied and went up the stairs to my room. I gave an embarrassed smile to Fatima as I went.

I don't have a window to the backyard in my room so I went to Mom's room and watched the festivities from there. The party really got risqué after the bartender arrived and the girls had downed a few drinks. Mom was taking a risk serving alcohol to minors but because they were spending the night she relented to the twin's demands.

From my perch on the second floor, I watched as Jaz and Sarah went behind the hot tub and lit up a joint. From that distance, I could only tell it was a joint from the way they held it and passed it back and forth. No one ever smokes a joint holding it between their index and middle fingers like they would a cigarette. It became a three-way pass-around when June came over. She was wearing her own micro-bikini top again. They all stole glances to see if Mom was around.

The music had steadily gotten louder and Mom had not come out to get the DJ to turn the volume down like she had earlier. The girls were getting bombed and they were getting handsy with each other. Sophie and 'Lady Di' were in the hot tub and they had removed the other's bikini tops under the water and then they were in a lip-lock as their hands were obviously caressing the other's tits. My cock went instant hard. I had pulled a wing-backed arm chair over to the window so I could sit down. I watched the hot tubbers getting more passionate and I pulled up the leg of my shorts and began jerking myself off to the show. I had brought a towel knowing I would be doing this before long.

I noticed that other girls were watching Sophie and Dianna in the hot tub too so this was nothing new to this group of friends. It didn't take long to shoot my load into the towel. After that, my eyelids slowly grew heavy and I couldn't keep my eyes open. I drifted off to sleep with my dick still in my hand.

When I returned to a semi-consciousness, I felt a pressure on the end of my dick. There was no movement, just an unusual pressure and I realized that I had been in an erotic dream and the details had already faded away leaving me with an erection and this unusual pressure. I ran my hand up my shaft and collided with an obstruction and that brought me the rest of the way to consciousness. Once there, I knew what the obstruction was and I smiled as I opened my eyes.

I had expected Mom's lips to be locked on my glans but my eyes went wide open as Fatima's lips smiled up at me around my hard cock. She pulled back and flicked her tongue on the 'eye' and she whispered, "Nice. Very nice." I smiled down at her. I was a little disappointed that she was fully clothed. I was hoping to check out her once fatty figure further.

Fatima spread my legs and slid her body in closer and then pushed her mouth back on my cock and started in incredible blow job. Her black eyes captivated me again as she pushed her lips down my shaft about half-way and then pulled back up to the ridge and back down again. Her right hand was gripping the base to hold my cock in place while she sucked on it. I groaned out, "Oh fuck. You're incredible." Her eyes smiled as she kept up the same pace.

There was a roar of applause out in the yard but I couldn't tear my eyes away from hers to see what it was. She changed her pace several times to push herself deeper on my shaft and then opened her mouth wide as she furiously drove her head up and down emitting an, "aaawwwkkk, aawwkkk" on every push. She reached up my shorts with her free hand and fondled my balls with her fingers. She pulled her lips up my shaft and slurped the following wad of saliva back in her mouth and said, "Cum for me, Dex," as she pushed back on again. I groaned hard as I pushed my hips up to meet her descent.

I didn't want to cum. I wanted to watch Fatima suck my cock for the rest of time, but that's not how things work and I could feel my eruption coming on strong. Fatima felt it too and her eyes smiled at me as she started deep throating me with one finger wrapped around the base. Her ball fondling increased and moments later, I was groaning hard as I pumped stream after stream of cum into her mouth. She was an accomplished cock-sucker and she swallowed as I filled her up. Her black eyes went wide at first as she struggled to get that first swallow. Then she was okay.

When she was satisfied that I was done, she pulled her lips up my shaft and licked her tongue around the ridge. She licked her lips and plucked cum from the 'eye' with the tip of her tongue before pushing her lips down the shaft again licking me clean as she went.

I never got to see her naked body and she had nice tits too. After kissing me with her cum tasting lips she whispered, "You're a nice guy. I think I could go for a guy like you." She handed me a card and left the room. I just sat there reminiscing about her amazing blow job and then I looked at the card. It had her name and company name and the company phone number along with the company logo. I turned it over and she had written another phone number and the word 'cell' on the back. I smiled to myself and pushed her card into my pants pocket.

When my attention returned to the backyard, I noticed that the bartender was gone as were the bottles of booze. The damage was done though. All of the girls were dancing to the music on unsteady legs. Sophie was topless again and the others were tweaking her nipples as they danced past her. She was loving it as she lifted her boobs in her hands and pushed them toward the other girl's faces. Dianna took every opportunity to kiss Sophie's nipples as she staggered by.

I heard footsteps on the carpet and waited to see if Fatima had returned with other thoughts in mind. I had never put my cock back in my shorts and it was up again. Mom spoke from behind me and startled me a little. She said, "Have you been up here all afternoon jerking off?" Her hands came down on my shoulders as she kissed the top of my head.

I lifted my head as far back as I could and offered my lips to her and she kissed me. I said, "Duh? Have you seen what is going on out there? Of course, I'm sitting her jerking off."

Mom looked out the window to the backyard and said, "Pretty hot isn't it. I probably should have rethought the alcohol." She giggled and I got a whiff of booze on her breath. "I've been watching from downstairs and I was getting pretty steamed up. That Sophie doesn't mind flaunting her big tits, does she? Then I remembered that I had a tool up here to release the pressure." She kissed me on the head again and then came around and dropped herself into my lap facing me with her knees on the arms of the chair. She encircled the back of my neck with her hands and leaned in and kissed me with considerable passion.

Still perched on the arms of the chair, she started unbuttoning her semi-transparent silk blouse. She pulled the tails of the blouse out of her flowing, pleated skirt while I worked on her front clasp bra. I had done this before and I was much quicker this time. She pulled back the bra and her blouse to fully expose her breasts. She ran her hands under her breasts and lifted them to her lips and kissed each nipple while she pushed them together to further enhance her already abundant cleavage. To say the least, my cock was ready for action again as it was bouncing up and slapping on her sex and then slapping back down on my stomach. Mom moaned every time my cock rebounded off her clitoris.

She lifted her skirt to show me that she wasn't wearing any panties and the sight of my cock autonomously slapping on her pussy hardened it further. My eyes went back to her boobs when she dropped her skirt.

With no preliminaries, Mom reached between her legs and guided my cock to her vagina and groaned hard as she pushed herself on. With her knees perched on the chair arms she couldn't drop herself any further down my shaft than the glans so she fucked that for several strokes. We had done that before and I knew she like it. She leaned forward and pressed her forehead against mine and whispered, "Do that knob-fuck thing, Dex."

I joined the action by rapidly driving my glans in and out of her pussy. She let out a short scream and then shoved her hand to her mouth. She muttered around her hand, "Oh Jesus. I'm so horny. Fuck me hard, Baby." I did and she screamed into her hand again and again.

The look on her face, when she exploded into her orgasm, was purely erotic and mine followed close behind. I wasn't certain that she would ever stop. She clenched on my spasming cock long after I had shot my last salvo. Afterward, we sat forehead to forehead for at least two minutes unmoving except for our chests heaving to suck in oxygen. Once she got enough air, she started muttering, "Oh Jesus. That was amazing. Thank you, Baby. With the girl's antics, I really needed that."

Out in the yard, there was a commotion and Mom pulled back to see what was going on now. She pivoted into my lap pulling my spent cock from her pussy. Dianna and Sophie had become the center of their inebriated celebration. They were writhing around in the grass. They were both naked and kissing and grabbing each other everywhere they could reach. The others were cheering and urging them on. It wasn't very long before they had maneuvered themselves into a sixty-nine and then the fireworks really took off. The other girls were either fingering themselves or someone else as bikini tops were pulled up over tits and bottoms pulled aside in the crotch. Dianna and Sophie pushed each other higher and higher. Grunts and groans came from everywhere

Mom looked at me and said, "Oh dear. I should go break that up." She didn't move though, as we continued watching. Mom looked back at me and we both said in unison, "Nah." We laughed as Mom began fondling my cock again and I wasn't surprised that it slowly reacted to her attention.

Dianna and Sophie both detonated into their orgasms together and the cheers went up. The DJ hadn't come out from behind his station but he was stretching up to see as much as he could and he was jerking himself off. None of the girls even noticed as some had to sit down on the grass to finish themselves off. I wished that I had a video of this.

Mom let go of my cock and said, "I guess I have to break this up, as much as I hate to." She looked down at my cock pointing up at her face as she climbed out of my lap. She pointed at it and said, "Later?" as though she were talking directly to it and not me.

I grinned and nodded as I said, "Anytime." I could hear Mom's footsteps going down the stairs. Moments later, Mom appeared in the backyard. In her haste, she had forgot to redo her bra and button up her blouse. She noticed at the same instant that I did and she turned back toward the house fumbling her hands on her chest. I couldn't tell if any of the girls caught her or not. They were pretty much totally involved with the Dianna and Sophie thing, which was breaking up when Mom first appeared.

By the time Mom made her second attempt to break things up, they had already broken up. The DJ was hurrying to get his dick back in his pants and many of the girls had jumped into the pool to hide their disarray. Mom turned in circles looking for a target but all was in order. She motioned for June and Julie to follow her inside. I could see the smirk on their faces when Mom turned back toward the house. They fixed an innocent smile on their faces and went inside.

They appeared minutes later giggling face to face as they gathered the others around. Words were spoken but I couldn't hear them. Then they all laughed. They were all back in their bathing suits again and drying off from the pool. Several of them went inside. Dianna and Sophie renewed their passion in the hot tub in spite of what was a warning passed from Mom to the twins to the others. God only knows how the twins had tempered Mom's warning.