Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 04

Story Info
Twins graduation and Celebration Sleep-Over.
23.9k words
4.76
73.7k
154

Part 4 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,320 Followers

Today was Friday and the twins have their graduation ceremony tonight. Dad had left on travel last night with a promise he would fly home for the ceremony and then he'd have to fly back to finish his job on Saturday and return home on Saturday night or Sunday morning.

Mom and the twins had just finished sucking a huge load from my balls and I was laying in a heap in a lounge chair by the pool. Mom and the girls retrieved their robes and went back in the house. They had phone calls to make to ensure everything was confirmed for tomorrow's party. I was curious about who they had invited. If they were in the twin's class, they were only a year behind me in school and I would probably know them. June and Julie, both tens or even elevens, were far-and-away the most beautiful girls in their class but they hung around with others who I'd say were at least eights. Last year, I would have considered them to be out of my class. Not so now.

Mom was the party hostess. I was warned to just stay out of the way.

I lounged naked in the backyard, moving from the lounge chair to a float in the pool to the hot tub and back again. Around noon, Julie came outside with a beer in her hand. She was fully dressed. She handed over the beer and then sat down on the bottom of my chair. I dropped my legs over each side to make room. I popped the tab and waited for her to say something. She just looked into my eyes with an occasional glance down at my flaccid dick.

Julie was my favorite sister. In spite of my gonky, lack of coordination and being a science and math nerd in high school, Julie had always treated me with respect and her friends never made fun of me when she was around. By contrast, June was the opposite. She would lead the fun making; at least if Julie wasn't there.

In high school, you're not allowed to change anything about yourself. You are pre-defined. If you come into high school labeled a nerd, you'll graduate labeled a nerd. Once in college though, you can change yourself. You're starting fresh and you can project confidence, even if you don't have it. I had learned that many people with tons of projected confidence had no good reason to have any at all. Lack of confidence was my problem back then. I made strides in that area during this past school year and now only a few weeks into summer break, thanks to Mom and the twins, I had a lot of confidence especially with women, even though I hadn't been with many women other than Mom and June and Julie. I figured that those three would be the most beautiful women I'd ever run into so, I projected that confidence outward.

Julie had a serious look on her face as she spoke, "When was the last time you saw Mom sleepwalking."

The last time was actually in the bathroom giving me and then Dad a tit job but I wasn't about to relate that incident to Julie. After some thought, I said, "The night Dad fucked Mom outside of your bedroom door."

Julie smiled as she reminisced about that night. "That was pretty hot wasn't it? That was weeks ago. I'm concerned that she might sleepwalk tomorrow night during the party. With Dad gone, you're the one who would have to stop her and guide her back to bed. What if she goes 'all-whore' with you like she did with Dad? June and I would find it very erotic, but I can only imagine what our friends would think."

I contemplated her dilemma and smiled to myself as a thought ran through my mind. The thought became a plan forming in the evil recesses of my brain. What if I faked another sleepwalking session? My flaccid dick lazily lifted up from between my thighs and inched onto my left hip as possibilities formed. Julie watched it go and she grinned up at me.

It would be a win-win for me. If Mom sleepwalked, I'd be the white knight riding to the rescue and Mom would probably suck or fuck my cock or both. Although doing that in front of company would not be cool. If she didn't sleepwalk, I could fake mine and who knows what would happen with seven hot babes gawking at my erection. At worst, either June or Julie would lead me back upstairs and put me back in bed and maybe even give me a blow job before returning to their party.

Julie looked at me and said, "What are you thinking right now, because it looks awful naughty?"

I laughed and said, "Oh nothing. I was just remembering that night by your door. It was pretty hot, wasn't it?" Julie looked at me like she didn't believe a word. I finished the beer and handed the empty can to her. She reached toward me like she was going to take the can but then pinched my glans between her thumb and index finger leaving indentations from her nails in the firm velvety flesh. She giggled as she took the can and got up.

When I came inside, no one was around. I went up to my room and found Mom in the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her while she fussed with her hair and makeup. She looked at me standing naked in the doorway and glanced down to my semi-hard cock and said, "Yummy. That looks nice, but it will have to wait. We're all getting ready for graduation. The shower is available. I'm almost done in here."

As I adjusted the shower temperature, Mom retreated from the bathroom with a single quick tweak on my cock. She giggled as I jumped. Mom would finish getting ready in her room. A half hour later I was in my room getting into my suit. I was the last one to come downstairs. Mom was gorgeous as always in an elegant yet sexy outfit. The twins were particularly beautiful as they had applied a little more makeup than usual. They were already in the caps and gowns standing tall in their stiletto heels. When Mom was out of view, Julie pulled open a couple of the lower snaps of her gown and revealed that she was naked underneath. Little did I know that when the girls modeled the gowns the other night it was a true dry run. Julie was anything but dry now. Her sex glistened with wetness. She giggled as my dick pushed at my zipper. I didn't try to hide it. In fact, I grabbed the crotch of my pants around my shaft and waggled it at her. She gave me a sultry smile and re-fastened the bottom snaps, just as Mom came around the corner. Julie didn't get caught but I did. Mom looked from my crotch to my face and said, "Put that away buster. Maybe later." I smoothed the front of my pants.

As we walked to the auditorium, Mom was hoping that Dad would already be there waiting for us. He wasn't. Mom looked around but there were more than a thousand people funneling down to two people handing out programs of events at the double-door entrance. We each took one and I shoved mine in my jacket pocket. Julie caught my attention with a look and she whispered, "The shit is going to hit the fan just about now."

She was right. June had opened her program and discovered that Julie was the valedictorian and she was in second place. She didn't blow like Julie thought she would. Her eyes flooded with tears and when Julie tried to hug her, she pulled away and ran to the auditorium floor. Julie looked sadly back at me. Mom was oblivious and had a confused look as she looked at Julie and then me. Julie said, "I'd better go find her. She's upset. I could see that Julie was upset too. I kissed and hugged Julie and she hurried after June.

We found our seats and Mom opened the program and then understood what was going on. Mom understood that the girls were competitive and there would have been hard feelings either way. Mom felt bad for June anyway.

I saw a guy that I knew making his way through the crowd. He had been in my class. We weren't friends but he had been Julie's boyfriend last year. I realized that I didn't know if they had maintained their relationship or not. His name was Steve. Knowing now about Julie's considerable experience with sex, I was certain that they had been sexually active last year and maybe this year too. Julie never talked about her boyfriends. Now, I attributed that to the probability that their relationship was purely physical.

Steve shook my hand and he said, "Hello," to Mom as he shook her hand and held it several ticks too long as he checked her out from head to toe. I didn't like the look on his face. I towered over him and Mom was considerably taller than him too. He told us that he had a sister in this graduating class. I didn't know him well enough to remember that.

Steve said that it was nice to see us and then he moved two rows down to his seat with his parents. He looked back a few times to check out Mom. Mom saw him looking and she leaned over to me and whispered, "He's a skeevy little bastard. I never liked him. I have never understood what Julie sees in him. She's still dating the little shit. I don't get it." She shook her head as if a shiver ran through her.

Just then Dad showed up. He was in his suit and looking a little bedraggled. He took his seat on the other side of Mom and they kissed and hugged. Mom's face revealed that she was pleased that Dad had made it. It was still a half-hour to showtime.

I scanned the floor where the graduates would be seated like they were in the bottom of a fishbowl. I saw June coming up the stairs toward us in her cap and gown and I wondered what was up. She wasn't looking at us and then she maneuvered down the row where Steve and his parents sat. She moved in close to Steve and kissed him passionately. He kissed her back and gave an embarrassed glance at his parents who were watching. I heard Steve's mother say, "Hello, Julie. How have you been? Congratulations on the valedictorian thing." I could see Steve's dad leaning forward as he checked out June. I couldn't fault him for that. June said hello to the parents and then kissed Steve again.

Apparently, they all thought June was Julie and June was going along with it. I looked at Mom as she looked at me. Mom leaned over to me and whispered, "What is June up to?" I shrugged my shoulders.

June stood up and took Steve's hand and pulled him up too. She said to his parents, "We'll be right back," and she pulled him to the isle and then turned upward. I turned to watch them go. At the top of the concourse, June bent down to his height and whispered in his ear. A huge grin formed on his face and he turned and walked to a door with a 'Rest Rooms' sign above it. He disappeared through the door. June stood where she was for a minute or two and then she headed for the door to the rest rooms too.

I knew that there would be girl's and boy's rest rooms inside. I got up and made my way to the aisle and turned up. I was curious as to what June was up to with Julie's boyfriend. I pulled open the outer door to the rest rooms and stepped into the hallway. It was considerably quieter than the hustle and bustle out in the auditorium. I quietly moved to the men's room door and listened. Nothing. I moved to the lady's room door and I could hear a male voice say, "Jesus Julie. You're the best cock-sucker in school." I could hear the unmistakable sounds of a blow job and it didn't sound like it was coming from a stall. They were at the sinks, in plain sight to anyone who came in. I couldn't open the door to visually confirm what I already knew.

I was startled when I felt a hand rest on my shoulder. I pulled back from the door and snapped around. My heart was in my throat. It was Julie, dressed in cap and gown. She looked up at me and whispered, "Is June in there?" I just nodded. "Is she with Steve?" I hesitated and then nodded again. "That little shit. She thinks she's paying me back for the valedictorian thing." I had guessed the same thing. "What are they doing now?" I moved my curled fingers to my open lips and moved it in and out as I pushed my tongue into my cheek. Julie covered her mouth with her hand and giggled. I was surprised by that reaction.

I whispered, "He thinks June is you." Julie nodded and giggled again.

From the lady's room came a loud groan and Steve announced that he was going to cum. Julie raised a finger in the air and pushed past me slamming the door open just as Steve grabbed June's head and held her in place as he fucked her face, launching his load. June's eyes went wide as she was overloaded with cum and they went double wide when she saw Julie and me standing in the open door. June was gagging as she tried to get away from Steve's cock. He seemed oblivious to our presence as he continued to pump his hips against June's face.

Cum blew out of her nose and then spewed out the corners of her mouth. She was a mess. There was cum on the brim of her cap and down the front of her gown. When Steve was done, he became fully aware of our presence and he looked from Julie to June and back again. With them both in the room, he recognized the difference and he said simply, "Oh shit." He released June's head and she fell backward to her ass. She yelped when her bare ass landed on the cold tile floor.

Steve went into 'it's not my fault' mode. Julie waved him off and said she knew. Steve was maneuvering for the door as he pushed his gooey and sticky cock back in his pants. I blocked his escape until Julie said he could go. Julie said, "Don't call me again." He didn't plead his case or even slow down as he pushed past me.

Julie sat down on the floor beside June and leaned in and kissed her gently. June tentatively returned the kiss and finally lifted her eyes to look at Julie. She said, "I'm so sorry Julie. I don't know what I was thinking. I just wanted to hurt you."

Julie kissed her again and said, "I know. I suspected you were up to something when you left the floor. At first, I thought you were going up to hug Dad, but when you moved in on Steve, I knew exactly what you were doing. I had to decide if you wanted me to see you doing this or not."

June mumbled, "I'm sorry. It was stupid. Can you forgive me?" Julie hugged June and then smiled and nodded.

I broke things up by announcing that the ceremony was about to start. Julie stood up and pulled June to her feet and examined the cum covered mess before her. She pulled out many paper towels and wet them in the sink and then meticulously wiped the cum from her gown and brim of her cap. It left obvious wet spots but they would dry soon enough.

Hand in hand they blew by me and out to the auditorium. They hurried down the aisle to the main floor and took their seats as their friends tittered about their tardiness. The twins were a year older than their friends and the difference in maturity was obvious as they composed themselves amidst all their giggling friends.

Dad had taken a promotion to an overseas position for a year when I was six and the twins were five. There were no English-speaking schools in the area and Mom and Dad decided to keep us out of school until we returned to the States. I lost a year in the first grade and the twins started Kindergarten at age six instead of five. It wasn't long before school administrators recognized the twin's aptitude and they proposed moving them a year ahead into my class. They objected because their friends would be left behind so Mom and Dad made the decision to leave them where they were and here they were, ranked first and second in their class.

Julie's speech was kind of a cookie-cutter graduation speech: We're adults now and we are heading full steam ahead into the world to make our future. She delivered it well and got a rousing round of applause. Mom and Dad were proud of their girls. After today, no one would ever care whether they were first of second in their class. They were going off to the same college in the fall and their rivalry would be renewed.

After the diplomas were passed out, the ceremony ended with the traditional tossing of the caps in the air. Dad said he had to get right back to the airport and he and Mom kissed and hugged and he patted me on the shoulder as he pushed his way against the exiting crowd toward the main floor. He found Julie and June in a crowd of hugging and kissing teens and gave them each a hug and a kiss. Then he was gone again.

Professional and family photographers were everywhere taking pictures of families and friends that they may never see again. Others would be life-long friends but those would be few. Mom and I waited for what seemed like hours. The twins were very popular with the boys and the girls. Everyone wanted photos with them. Mom and I finally moved down to the main floor to kind of move things along and they got the message. There were kisses and hugs galore. They were careful not to mention tomorrow's party so that no one would get their feelings hurt because they weren't invited.

On the way home, Julie called shotgun and June and I got in the back. It was dark. Mom and Julie were jabbering in the front seat and we were quiet in the back. Then June slid over next to me and whispered, "When I was sucking Julie's boyfriend's cock, I got really horny. I was going to fuck him but you guys ruined that plan. I sat through that entire ceremony with a soaking wet pussy squishing between my thighs. I'm really horny now and I want your cock. It's nearly twice the size of Steve's."

In the passing streetlights and car headlights, I could see the pleading look in her eyes. Before I could even think of a response my cock had already decided. I reached down to my crotch to adjust the position. June put her hand on top of mine and moved it aside. She took the zipper and pulled it down slowly so it wouldn't give us away. I was amused by that because we wouldn't get very far before Mom and Julie knew what we were doing.

June and Julie were still in their gowns. They had thought it would be funny to reveal their nakedness under the gowns to their friends. They hadn't considered that they were supposed to turn their caps and gowns in after the ceremony. They obviously couldn't do that so they promised to deliver them to the school tomorrow morning.

June pushed her hand inside my pants and grinned at me when she discovered that I had gone commando. She wrapped her fingers around my shaft and it throbbed in her hand. She looked up at my face and whispered, "I love how your cock moves around on its own." She pulled my cock out in to the air, dropped her head down in my lap and inhaled my glans to her lips. I groaned softly hoping I wouldn't alert Mom and Julie. They continued their conversation.

June pushed her lips nearly to the base and then stretched her lips out and pulled her lips into my pubic hair like an inch-worm moving down the stem of a flower. She held her position as long as she could and then she pulled up quickly leaving a huge wad of saliva behind. She grinned up at me as she used her right hand to rub it in to my shaft. Then she gripped my cock hard at the glans and pulled the skin tightly across the knob and shaft. I was hoping for another few deep dives with her mouth, but she was already pulling her gown aside so she could climb into my lap.

I stopped her and unbuckled my pants and lifted my hips to push my pants down to my knees. I didn't want cum stains and her juices soiling them. June was on her knees beside me when I sat back down. At first, I thought she would throw her right leg over my lap and sit down facing me. But instead, she moved her naked ass onto my lap and pulled her left leg across me. I reached around her torso and clamped my fingers onto her breasts. She adjusted her position and lifted herself as she reached down between her thighs to find my hard cock slapping on her pussy. She used her fingers to guide me to the spot and then she drove herself down on my cock.

We both groaned as quietly as we could as she stopped at the bottom of my shaft. June whispered, "Oh fuck, Dex. Your cock in amazing. As quiet as we were trying to be, the insertion groans gave us away. June was pressing her back against my chest as she lifted her hips and dropped them with her legs. I was looking forward over June's head at Mom's reflection in the rearview mirror. Her attention was now alternating between the road to us in the backseat. She smiled back at me and I smiled at her reflection. June's eyes were apparently closed as she pushed herself up and down my shaft. Her gown was completely separated and Mom could see my hands clamped onto June's tits, tweaking her erect nipples with my index fingers and thumbs.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,320 Followers