Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He brought the conversation back to Sylvia and me and asked if I had asked her out. I smiled more to myself than him and contemplated whether or not to tell him. Then I said, "I'm seeing her for dinner tonight." He had a surprised look on his face when he glanced away from the road to me.

He chuckled. I knew he was thinking, 'That's my boy," or something like that. He pulled into the driveway to his usual spot and our conversation was over.

Dad sat right down at the dinner table. As usual, Mom had dinner ready to go when we came home. I begged off explaining that I had a dinner date. Mom and the twins looked at me with odd expressions on their faces, but they didn't say anything. I went upstairs and changed into much more casual clothes. I had an hour to waste and time slowed just like this morning while I waited for noon to come.

I stayed in my room pecking on my laptop searching for interesting events and venues to take Sylvia on our next date. Gone, were the days of going to the movies or to dinner on a date. That was too mundane. Everyone did that all the time. Today, you had to 'Wow!' the girl. It was about the experience. I thought about how much easier it must have been when Mom and Dad were dating: He is interested. She's not sure but accepts his request for a date. They spend time together and get to know each other. A romance develops. Then they fall in love and have sex or the other way around and they're a couple. Step-by-step. Today, everything seemed to be the exact opposite. Sex comes early and then you ponder whether it's just a physical relationship or whether you are in a relationship at all. It was complicated.

But not tonight. The complicated part would start tomorrow as I tried to read the tea-leaves and decide on the next step and it wouldn't be obvious what the next step should be, like in the old days.

After dinner, the twins both came up and sat down on my bed to query me about my date. They figured that it was with one of their friends who'd lobbied them to fix them up with me. They were sure that I was lying when I told them it wasn't with any of their friends. It was too early to tell them who. Within a month, he and Sylvia could be just friends or just lovers. They could have a future or not. I knew I'd be going nuts trying to tell.

I punched the address from the back of Sylvia's card into my car GPS and followed the instruction provided by the sexy female voice. It was a twenty-minute drive. She lived in an apartment complex on the fourth floor. I took the elevator. I found the right door and knocked. Sylvia answered the door wearing a brightly colored kimono. She was gorgeous. She gave me a big grin and reached out for my hand and pulled me inside and then closed the door and locked it. I had a vision of her bent over toward the door, while looking back at me with eyes full of lust as she locked the door with a big antique key and then dropping the key into her bra with a wicked, evil smile on her face.

I broke from my reverie as she invited me into the living room and offered me a drink. I sat and accepted her offer. She said, "Vodka and lemonade?"

I responded, "Scotch neat, if you have it." It was Dad's drink and I had heard that ordered in a spy movie and thought it sounded sexy. I had no idea what it would taste like. Sylvia smiled and poured two fingers in a scotch glass and handed it to me. I took a sip and I thought my esophagus and stomach would burst into flames. She giggled at my reaction. I knew she was expecting it. I looked at the amber colored liquid in the glass to see if it was displaying any flames. I set the glass on a coaster on the end table.

Sylvia fixed herself what she had initially offered to me, a vodka and lemonade and sat down beside me. "I didn't think you would like it. I only have it because my dad likes scotch. He doesn't visit often. It's a plane ride for him and he doesn't like to fly." She revealed that her mother had died when she was a little girl. Her father had never remarried. She was the middle of three sisters. The older sister was married while the younger was in college. She already knew all about me and my family; well... not everything.

The meal that she had going in the kitchen was Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo and it smelled amazing. She took her glass to the kitchen to tend to it. I followed her with my glass and sat at the kitchen table and watched her. She was definitely worth watching. Her kimono went to the floor and flowed as she moved. I fanaticized over what was under it and my dick began to move in my tight jeans. While she was turned to the stove, I made a quick and practiced adjustment.

The apartment was pretty big. There was a small dining room and the table was set with two settings of very expensive looking china and crystal. Two candles in Swarovski candle-holders further adorned the table. A full compliment of dinnerware sat on either side of the plates. This display told me a lot about her and it was consistent with everything I already knew. She was cultured but not snooty. Exposed to religion but not immersed in it. Very fashion conscious. She wore makeup but mostly on her eyes, which popped and trapped you like a deer in the headlights. She could wear none and still be beautiful.

I took another sip from my glass and the look on my face prompted Sylvia to say, "You don't need to drink that if you don't like it. Personally, I think it's disgusting." I gagged and set the glass on the kitchen table. She giggled and handed me her glass. I took a sip and knew right away what my drink of choice was. This was the first time I'd had anything alcoholic other than beer. Vodka was much easier to tolerate than Scotch. She dumped the Scotch in the sink and made me a drink like hers.

I took my seat at the dining room table and Sylvia lit the candles before she placed a silver serving dish in the center between the candles. She spread her kimono and sat in her seat. Without saying a word to me, she put her hand on the table, close to mine and bowed her head. I took her hand and bowed too. Sylvia said a quick prayer and I said, "Amen" in unison with her. She smiled at me as she pulled her hand out from under mine and reached for the serving utensils. I smiled back and thought, 'That was nice." In my house, we didn't say a prayer before we ate our meals, accept at Thanksgiving or Christmas when Aunt Mary and her daughters, Jillian and Jennifer visited.

The meal was excellent and we mostly ate and talked sparingly. I drank my vodka and lemonade and got up to make another. Sylvia declined my offer to make another for her. Her face was flushed already and I just assumed it was the alcohol. I could feel heat growing in my face too. I knew it wasn't just the alcohol.

After we had finished eating, Sylvia got up and started collecting the plates and glasses. I collected the rest and followed her to the sink and when we had gently placed everything on the counter, I moved in behind her and leaned down and kissed her on the neck at the junction with her left shoulder as my hands circled around her waist. Her head listed to the right as she let out a soft moan. I gently kissed my way up to her ear and nibbled on her earlobe. She pushed her hips back and pressed her ass against me. Her response to my advances caused an instant reaction in my pants. I pushed my hips forward to counter her pressure. I pulled her hair to the side and kissed the back of her neck as she dropped her chin to her chest and moaned again. I bent my knees slightly so I could rub my groin on her ass. We were both breathing erratically and I found myself wondering if we were going to have sex right there bent over the sink. That would have been fine with me. I wanted her so bad.

Sylvia let out a louder moan and then pulled herself back up to an erect posture like nothing had happened and said, "Hold on there, big boy. I have dessert. Go back to your seat while I get it ready." I had zero interest in dessert but I did as she asked.

I watched the candles flicker in the air currents. I gently blew toward them and smiled as the flames laid over horizontally for a moment and then recovered. From the kitchen, Sylvia said, "Are you ready. I think you'll like this."

I gently blew at the candles again and said, "I'm sure I wi..." I didn't finish the sentence before Sylvia appeared in the candlelight completely naked. Even my imagination hadn't prepared me for the vision standing before me. She was carrying a chocolate cream pie with a small lit candle in the middle. The pie was held just below her breasts and from my vantage point, the candle flickered between them. Her breasts were much rounder and fuller than her clothing had revealed. They were firm and there was a slight gap between them. Her torso tapered gently to a slim waist and then quickly flared to her hips. Her pubic mound was completely shaven bald. Her outer labia puckered slightly. The candlelight glistened off her wetness. I scanned her from head to toe taking enough time to make sure she knew I was interested but not too long to make her uncomfortable that I was looking for flaws. Fuck. I was interested and there were no flaws.

When my gaze returned to her eyes, she smiled and said, "Do you like what you see?" She rocked her hips from side to side.

That was about the stupidest question ever uttered. I decided that to answer it was just as stupid; so, I said, "Definitely. That pie looks delicious." She burst out laughing and came to the table in two long strides and set the pie down where her dinner plate had been.

She didn't sit down. She leaned over the pie with her hands on the table and arms locked and said, "You're awful." I grinned as I watched the candlelight illuminating her naked body. She said, "Hold on, the candle is because your birthday is coming up and I have a present that you might like." She unlocked her elbows and dropped slowly. At first, I thought she was sitting down in her chair but she went past that to her knees and she grinned as her lust filled eyes disappeared under the table. She was out of my sight when she said, "I wanted to do this at the restaurant today, but the tablecloth was too small."

Sylvia pushed between my knees under the table and her hands went to my belt. She wasted no time getting to her target. I could already feel that familiar sensation building and she hadn't touched me yet. When she pulled down my zipper, I was thankful that I had dressed commando tonight. My cock popped right out and slapped Sylvia on the nose. She giggled and said, "Push back from the table so you can watch." That was a great idea and I pushed my chair a couple feet back. Sylvia's naked body followed me and then she sat back on her heels. She hadn't touched my granite-hard cock with her hands. She did push her face to the underside and let it bounce up and down gently slapping her on first her left cheek and then her right. She bent down and gently sucked my left testicle into her mouth and got a loud groan from me. She giggled at my reaction. She batted it around with her tongue and then pulled off with a soft pop and did the same to the right. I groaned again.

Sylvia drilled the tip of her tongue into the base of my cock and licked her way up the underside and watched my reaction as she rolled her lips over the knob and pushed them down to the ridge and stopped. I muttered, "Fuck. I must be dreaming." She grinned around my cock and then pushed her lips further down the shaft. I moaned constantly as she descended. She stopped about half way down and pulled back up again. I still didn't know how far down she could go and I didn't care.

She bobbed up and down several times. Her gorgeous eyes watched my every facial contortion. Her eyes smiled and her compressed lips turned upward in a smile too. I was chanting in my mind, 'Don't cum. Don't cum. Don't cum'.

She pulled her lips back and off, catching the wad of foamy saliva that followed. She touched my cock for the first time to rub her saliva in for lubrication. She licked her lips and grinned as she said, "Cum for me Dex. I've got plans for you." She pushed herself down further than before and pulled back to the ridge and then pushed down even further and back to the ridge and then she pushed her nose into my pubic hair and I felt my cock push into her throat. She stayed there for several moments as her eyes watered. She poked her tongue out along the base of my cock to my balls and then she pulled back to the ridge gasping for air. She pulled off and groaned in a deep demonic voice, "I love your cock Dex. It's huge. I had to really work up to getting you all the way down." She spit on the glans and looked up at me and said, "I've been wet since lunch. I'm getting anxious for my turn. Cum for me now?"

She drove her lips down my shaft to my pubic hair and started a long stroke blow job from base to ridge and there was nothing I could do to stop my climax, even if I wanted to. She paused and locked her lips on the ridge and grinned as she knew I was about to blow. She held me with her lips and started jerking on my cock to finish me off. She was startled by the sheer power and volume of my first shot. She started swallowing immediately. Each subsequent shot was handled easily and she grinned around my cock as I groaned, "Uunnngggaaahhhh" with each one. She lashed her tongue around my shaft several times and then pulled off and picked any remaining cum from the 'eye' with the tip of her tongue.

With her position leaning into me, I hadn't realized that she was fingering her pussy and before she could get up off her knees she pitched forward with her face on my cock and her body went rigid as she let out a low-pitched groan. She had brought herself into her first orgasm of the evening. It wouldn't be her last and neither would mine.

As soon as she recovered from her orgasm, she started jerking on my cock to get it back up again. As soon as she started, she realized that it wasn't necessary. I was hard as a rock and she grinned up at me and whispered simply, "I knew it." She pulled herself up to her feet using my cock as leverage. She kissed me on the velvety crown as she went by. She stood there in front of me as I took in the view. Her body was amazing. Her breasts were bigger than I had thought and they were at attention. Her nipples were small and even though they were erect they didn't protrude more than a quarter-inch. I longed to get my tongue on them. Her own juices drooled down her inner thighs. Her bare pussy glistened. She still had heels on her feet, which made her posture even more erotic, if that was even possible.

Sylvia offered me her hand and I took it and stood up from the chair. My jeans started to fall and I just let them go to the floor. Sylvia giggled as I made no move to catch them. I kicked off my shoes and stepped out of the jeans. It was like I was in a trance. There was no sound. The peripheral view of the room went black and everything except Sylvia disappeared. She released my hand and gripped my still hard cock and led me through the living room to a short hall and pushed in her bedroom door. She had a queen size bed. I paid no attention to anything else in the room. She stopped at the foot of the bed and pulled herself against me and ran her hands up under my short-sleeved knit shirt and ran her fingers through the defined muscles of my chest and abs and then around to my back. Then she pulled my shirt up my torso and over my head. I assisted her efforts by raising my arms. After I discarded my socks, I was as naked as she was. She kissed my nipples and held her tits against my ribs as she gripped my cock with both hands

I moved her around so her back was to the bed and she had to sit down on the edge. She watched with those beautiful eyes glistening in the light from the hallway as I went down to my knees. She reluctantly released my cock. I leaned in and kissed each of her nipples which pulled a loud groan from deep in her throat. I flicked my tongue gently and she groaned again. Her fingers went to her sex and I gently pulled them back as I sat back on my heels and pushed my face where her fingers were going.

When my tongue flicked across her swollen clitoris, she lurched and whimpered as her arms locked behind her and she leaned back. I watched her facial contortions as I ran my tongue through her sopping wet pussy. Her sexy mouth fell open as a constant moan erupted. Her chin was pushed forward a little and her eyes were closed. While I worked her over with my tongue and then added my fingers, she was muttering, "Oh Jesus. Oh Jesus." In another minute she was screaming through another orgasm and I continued to drill my tongue into her pussy until she was finished. She was gasping for air and she let herself collapse to the bed. I gently kissed her naked sex and she flinched each time.

As soon as she could speak, she said, "Dex? Please. I need you in me. Please?" She slowly crab-walked to the middle of her bed. She pulled one of her pillows under her head so she could watch. I gripped my cock and was pleased that it was so hard. She watched as I crawled up on the bed between her spread legs and ran my fingers lightly up her inner thighs to her sex. Her hips pulsed up at me several times as she whimpered, "I don't think I've ever been this horny in my life. I need you."

She raised her knees and spread them further apart as she lifted her hips inviting me in. She reached her arms down along her torso and used her fingers to separate her outer lips exposing her pink inner folds. Her clitoris was fully exposed and erect. Her juices bubbled to the surface. I pulled her hips toward me and her ass slid up on my thighs. She lifted her hips to assist. She muttered again, "Please?"

I pushed my cock down to her pussy and knee walked into her. She pushed her hips toward me. She wasn't waiting for me to travel the short distance. Our sexes met in the middle and she screamed hard as my cock slid into her. "Oh my gawwddd, Dex. Fuck me. Jesus, Fuck me." She was nearly in tears pleading for my cock. I pushed all the way in and all the air in her lungs exploded out of her. She gasped a huge breath back in and held it as she frantically began driving her hips on and off me. I didn't join her actions; I had other plans.

She was fine, fucking my cock on her own and she groaned hard with each thrust. I could feel her using her butt muscles to do the work. I leaned forward running my hands up from her groin to her stomach to her breasts and she grabbed my hands and held them tightly to her tits as she thrashed on my cock.

I leaned further forward and kissed her on her lips. She had the wildest look in her eyes. I released her breasts and moved my hands under her armpits and pulled her up until she was sitting on my thighs. My cock was still inside her. Her feet remained on the bed until she realized that she couldn't contribute to the action that way and she pulled her feet down my thighs and came up on her knees. That position presented a whole new angle and she began thrusting herself hard on my cock as I thrust equally hard against her.

Her eyes opened and she grinned at me and said, "Hi." I grinned back and drove my cock hard into her pussy. Her mouth fell open and then she mumbled, "Oh my gawwdd. It feels like it's going to come up my throat." I repeated the action and I felt her entire body tense in my arms. Her eyes were wild as she looked directly into mine. A slight smile formed on her lips and as her body tightened further, she whimpered, "Here I go."

Her pussy grabbed my cock and started pulsing on it. I continued to fuck her but more gently. The look on her face was one of pure serenity. She muttered, "Oh Jesus. That's incredible. I knew it. Fuck. I knew it." She didn't reveal what she knew and I didn't ask. I was so fascinated by her facial contortions, as she seemed to ooze through her orgasm savoring every sensation, that I forgot about my own, which seemed fine because I never wanted this to end.