Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes flitted from one of my eyes to the other several times before she realized that I was teasing her. Her eyes lit up and she grinned before saying, "Yeah. I thought that was the best part too." Touché. We both laughed. She collected herself and said, "Are we on for Friday night?"

I smiled and said, "Friday night and Saturday afternoon if you're free. I've been asked to invite you to my birthday party on Saturday. Well, it's really a joint birthday party for my sisters and me. Our birthdays are close so this is what we have done for years. Mom is catering it. It should be a good time. Bring your bathing suit."

Sylvia grinned and nodded as she said, "It sounds like fun. I'd love to meet your mother and sisters." I smiled and nodded. She said, "Lunch today? It can't be a long one though. I want to flash you around at a few of the regular lunch haunts. Hopefully, the old guys will leave me alone if they think I'm seeing someone." Her smile washed from her face as she saw the look on mine. She understood immediately and she put her hand on mine and said, "Oh my God, Dex. I didn't mean it the way it came out. I'm so sorry."

I was hurt by what she had said. Was she only interested in being with me to keep the hound-dogs off her? Her apology helped but the thought was seeded. This was going to be harder to figure out than I had thought when I walked in here. I gave her a forced smile and said, "Lunch? At noon?"

She forced a smile back and nodded. I threw her an air kiss and went to my office using the ten-minute walk to analyze her statement.

At noon, I was at her office door. She had a sadness in her that hadn't been there when I walked into her office this morning. On the way, she apologized again and I just waved it away saying, "No big deal," even though it was and she could tell. It was a short five-minute ride so we didn't have time to get into it.

The clientele at the restaurant was nearly all company employees. I knew many of them. Three tables had been pushed together to accommodate a dozen mid-level managers. They only interacted with each other. There was no fraternization with the little people. Sylvia and I were easily the youngest people there. It was easy to figure out that we were the topic of conversation at the big-shot table. There were constant glances our way and it was becoming uncomfortable for both of us. I understood for the first time what she was going through. We talked and ate and I was trying hard to get back to yesterday but neither of us felt it. She put her hand on mine and leaned closer. All eyes from the big-shot table were on us as she leaned in and kissed me on the lips. It was a quick kiss but it felt like a bolt of electricity passed through me. I broke the embrace and she smiled at me as she still held my hand. I quickly glanced around the restaurant. No one was paying any attention except the big-shots and they all instantly pulled their eyes away from us, when I looked their way.

Sylvia had apologized for poorly wording her reasoning for coming here for lunch but that was exactly how she was playing this; to let the abusive goons know about us in as public a way as possible. A little anger wormed its way in but I could clearly see what she was going through. She was desperate to try anything. I was just feeling a little used.

On the quick drive back to work, we were silent. There was obvious tension in the air. When she shut off the engine, I started to get out but Sylvia put her right hand on my arm and held me. I dropped my weight back in the seat. Sylvia apologized again and explained that she hadn't started our friendship with anything in mind other than her attraction to me. She went on to say that she thought I was attracted to her too. That was certainly an understatement.

She explained that the constant verbal and physical abuse from the management perverts hanging around in her office all day was becoming a serious strain. She was going to have to quit and she didn't want to. She liked her job and she recognized that there were advancement possibilities. I maybe shouldn't have, but I told her that her boss told me that she'd be running the company. She gave me an embarrassed smile at that revelation.

She had only thought of this use for our relationship on the way to work this morning. She was willing to try anything. I listened and watched tears form in her eyes as she made her last statement. I smiled and lean over and kissed her and wiped a tear from the side of her nose. She plunged her lips hard onto mine and kissed me passionately and then she pulled back an inch and our foreheads rested against each other. I kissed her nose. She whispered, "I hope I haven't ruined everything." I kissed her nose again and she giggled.

I walked her back to her office and was about to leave when Dad came in. He didn't even slow down as he opened the door to his office and said, "I need to talk to both of you," as he motioned for us to follow him into his office. He didn't sit and neither did we. Dad looked at Sylvia, who had a concerned look on her face, and said, "I've just come from the CEO's office. We had a conversation about the harassment you've been enduring. Dad turned his attention to me and said, "I'm including you in this discussion because it was your idea, even though you let me think it was mine, plus you just happened to be here." He turned his attention back to Sylvia and said, "For the next week, I want you to document every incident of abuse and harassment. Note the names and times and any details that you are comfortable putting on paper. The CEO was appalled that this was going on and he promised to put a stop to it, but he would need some documented evidence." He looked at me as if seeking my approval for how he was handling the situation and I smiled at him. I was proud of him. This was a difficult situation for him to navigate. He looked back at Sylvia and said, "I'm very sorry about all of this Sylvia. I know much of what you have endured has come from my bosses and I admit that I was a coward for not dealing with them. You didn't want to involve HR because you were afraid of retribution from them and now, I confess that I was too. I'm sorry for that."

Dad and Sylvia shook hands and then Sylvia shocked Dad by hugging him. He nervously chuckled and didn't reciprocate, other than to tentatively place his hands lightly on Sylvia's back as though he were testing to see if the stove top was hot. She pulled back with an embarrassed smile and said, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. That was very unprofessional." She made a very brief eye contact with me and we left his office together. In her office, I thought her face would explode with a huge grin. She closed the door to her office and walked directly into my arms and started to cry. She whimpered, "Thank you Dex, for putting your dad on this solution. I hope we are still friends." Then she added, "... with benefits."

For the time being 'friends with benefits' was perfect. I kissed her on the forehead and she stretched up to kiss me on the lips. She returned to her desk and I grabbed the door knob to leave. There was an unexpected resistance to the knob and I released it. The door pushed inward forcing me back. A very short, fifty-something man in a nice suit almost ran into me before he was startled and looked way up at me. I recognized his face from the company management tree that was posted everywhere. I couldn't remember his name. He looked past me to Sylvia and said, "Hi there beautiful. Are you sure you won't have dinner with me tonight?"

I looked back at Sylvia and said, "It looks like you have your first log entry." She frowned as I walked past the guy. I could almost feel him staring at my back and then I heard Sylvia's office door latch shut. Hopefully, Sylvia had only one more week of this shit. It occurred to me that if some of these creeps got fired, maybe Dad would get another promotion. I stopped in the same men's room as yesterday and jerked off to memories of last night.

I was still day-dreaming of Sylvia as I strolled into my work area and Ginger, the group secretary, got my attention. "You have visitors. I hope it was alright to let them wait for you in your office." I couldn't imagine who would be visiting me at work and the confused look on my face prompted Ginger to grin and say, "They're very attractive young ladies. Twins."

I grinned back at Ginger and said, "Oh yeah. New hires. They are starting work here next week."

I started to turn toward my office when Ginger said, "It's nice to see some younger people around here for a change. It was becoming a retirement home." I grinned at her and went to my office.

Julie was sitting in my chair spinning around in circles. June was by the door and she closed and locked it after I walked in. "What are you guys doing here? Anxious to get to work?"

Julie laughed at that and said, "We had to come in to see HR people so they could get us setup to start first thing Monday morning. I guess they didn't want us spending a half day going through that process on company time."

June came up behind me and put her arms around me and grabbed my dick through my pants. She giggled at my startled reaction and said, "We figured that since we were here, we could get some of this." Julie laughed and nodded as she got up from my chair and came around the desk and dropped to her knees and pushed June's hands aside and unzipped my pants. Her fingers went into my boxers through the front gap and she came out with a hard cock. As June relieved me of my suitcoat, Julie looked up at me and grinned as she pushed her lips over my knob and steadily down my shaft.

June came around to my front behind Julie and reached her hands on either side of Julie's head and began jerking on my cock with both hands in a handshake grip. Julie's lips were forced back to the ridge and she grinned around it as June furiously stroked my erection. I groaned hard before I realized that it could probably be heard from outside my closed door. June was watching my facial contortion and she grinned and said, "We haven't seen much of you lately. We know Mom got a double deposit last night. She told us this morning. That must have been scary, having Dad right there fucking her doggy style." I nodded and groaned as June released my cock and Julie pushed me into her throat. She bobbed her head in long full-length strokes and then pulled off and passed my cock to June who was getting down on her knees beside Julie. June wasted no time getting into her blow job rhythm.

Julie cleared her throat and said, "Mom's getting hers and Dad's getting his and you're getting yours. Now we're getting ours." June gagged on my cock because she was laughing at what Julie had said. She pulled off and collected the saliva that followed. Julie unbuckled my belt and unfastened the button while June pushed my shirt up so she could finger my abs. They both had lust in their eyes. I offered no resistance but reminded myself to keep quiet. I kicked off my shoes as Julie pulled my pants and boxers to the floor. My cock pulled back through the slot in my boxers and then snapped up and caught Julie on the chin. She had a startled look on her face but she giggled as she grabbed my cock and jerked me off for a moment.

Both girls stood up and began stripping off their clothes in choreographed movements. When they were naked, they faced each other and began kissing and fondling the other's nipples which were already hard before they had even stripped off their bras.

June pulled away from Julie's fingers and cleared a space on my desk large enough for me to lay down. Julie guided me backward and down on my back. My cock was pointing at the ceiling as I went down and then it slapped down on my stomach before bobbing back up again. June grabbed it on the third bounce as Julie climbed up on the desk above me and threw her right leg across my hips. June guided my cock to the right spot and Julie pushed herself down the shaft and groaned as she descended. June shushed her and Julie ignored her.

Once Julie was sitting on my cock, June climbed up on the desk and planted her sex on my face. She was facing away from Julie and I could see her tits above me as she slid her hips forward and back across my probing tongue. I reached up and put my index finger on her rosebud and she instantly pulled away from it. She returned after a moment and looked down at me and said, "Do it." I pushed my finger slowly inside her anus and she tensed and softly groaned. She pushed a hand to her face to squelch any groans that got too loud. Julie reached around June's body and cradled her tits as she slammed her hips forward and back driving my cock to her depths.

At first, I thought that June was just driving her pussy on my tongue but then it became apparent that she was pushing her ass further onto my finger. I had almost forgot about it with Julie slamming her pussy on my cock while I drilled my tongue into June's pussy. The moans and groans were anything but suppressed. I was thankful that the secretary desk just outside my door had been vacant since my first day. Ginger and the other group secretaries all sat at the far end of the bull-pen area, outside my door.

June throbbed through a small orgasm. She grimaced and tensed but she kept right on going in search of a bigger one. Then she looked back behind her and said, "Switch?" Julie stopped her fucking motion and pulled herself up and let my wet cock slap down on my stomach. Then she stepped down off the desk. June pushed herself away from my face and moved down my body into the same position Julie had been in. She gripped my gooey cock and aimed it at her pussy and she sat down hard enough to drive an "Ooooffff" from my lungs. She muttered, "Gaawwdd, I love your cock, Dex."

Julie giggled as she climbed up on the desk straddled my face facing June. She positioned herself so that I could rim her anus while she began finger-fucking herself. I reached up and grabbed her breasts and fine tuned her position while June was furiously slamming her sex on mine. Other than my tongue I wasn't moving a muscle.

Julie leaned forward to kiss June but that movement pulled her anus off my mouth and she moved back into position. I was feeling the rumblings in my balls and I was surprised to hear June whisper, "Julie, I can feel it. He's about to blow." June had not been one to recognize when I was going to cum. Julie leaned forward again and rolled her hips so that her pussy was on my lips. My tongue was doing battle with her fingers until she went rigid on my face and exploded into a huge orgasm that soaked my face. She didn't squirt, thank God.

Julie was thrashing her hips on my face and then I could feel June launch into a much bigger orgasm and I was only seconds behind her. I was expecting that I would blow my load in June's pussy but she pulled herself off, replacing my cock with her fingers to finish off her orgasm. Julie shoved her lips on, the moment that June's pussy came off. June pushed herself down my thighs and leaned her head in beside Julie's. Julie took two shots and pulled off. June drove her lips down my shaft in just enough time to receive shots three and four. They swapped back and forth like that until I was spent. I had hardly moved and I was wasted. I was a puddle on the top of my desk staring at the ceiling while the twins took turns cleaning my cock with their tongues. Like usual, it didn't soften much after, and their tongue actions hardened it right back up again.

The phone on my desk rang and since it was right beside my head, it startled me. While still on my back with June and Julie perched on top, I answered the phone. It was Mom. "Are the girls there? They said they would stop by and visit with you after their HR thing."

Julie was pulling herself off my chest while June did the same on my thighs. Julie must have been able to hear Mom's voice because she muttered, "Damn Mom. We were just about to go another round." June giggled as they picked up their clothes from the floor.

Mom heard what Julie had muttered and said, "Dex. Are you guys doing what I think you're doing?" She didn't wait for a reply and continued, "You tell them to get their skinny little butts' home, right now." I held the phone out toward them so they could hear Mom ranting.

They snickered and June leaned into the receiver and said, "We're on our way." I stood and reached down for my pants and then put the receiver back to my ear. Mom was apologizing for the girls interrupting me at work. I told her it was not a problem and she giggled and said, "I bet it wasn't. I wish I was there." We said goodbye and I hung up the phone. The girls giggled as they finished dressing. They giggled again as they watched me struggling to get my erection into my pants in a comfortable position and get myself zipped up.

Julie suggested that they could help me with my discomfort and June burst out laughing and vigorously nodded her head. I waved them off and told them I needed to get back to work and they needed to go. I straightened my tie and ran my fingers through my hair like a comb. They stood at attention inviting me to inspect them to make sure they were presentable; that they hadn't tucked the back of their skirts into their panties or something like that. They did three-sixties and then I did the same. We were good to go. I opened the door and startled Ginger, who was sitting at the vacant desk outside my door. I was just as startled to see her there. Her face was obviously flushed even through the heavy makeup that she wore. She fumbled around in one of the desk drawers like she was looking for something and then closed it and opened another. She mumbled something like, "Where is that anyway?"

The girls paid no attention to Ginger and they both turned to me and said, "See you on Monday," as they walked away.

Ginger looked up at me and said, "Did your interviews go well?" Then she smiled and got up from the vacant-desk chair and walked back to her desk. I watched her go and she sat down at her desk and looked across the bull-pen area and grinned at me before her attention returned to her computer screen.

It was obvious that Ginger had heard everything or at least enough. I just hoped that she hadn't eavesdropped on the phone call from Mom. I didn't even know if the company phone system could do that. I'd have to ask Sylvia. She'd know. Then I looked down at the vacant-desk and there was no phone. 'Thank God.' I looked back over at Ginger and she was pecking away on her computer looking at me. She grinned and pushed her tongue into her right cheek a few times. Message delivered. I returned to my desk and dropped into the chair. My dick's total disregard for the concept of risk had gotten me into a new problem.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
bocahalbocahal5 months ago

As Tony the tiger would say GREAT!

shyspudshyspudabout 4 years ago

just when you think it could not possibly get even better and Dex has sex with the equally gorgeous Sylvia...yumm!

Hope this continues, perhaps marriage material?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Solid Story

Really enjoy your world building. it seemed random when you first gave us the interlude of the family living abroad causing them to be held back a year because of dad’s work and throw away lines about thanksgiving with aunt and cousins, only to be setting up the shared birthday party later. Or how Maddy was practicing with video for covert action with Dex. Mom's unwarranted worrying of dad's hot secretary as a threat, foreshadowing the fascinating Sylvia. Even the twins becoming Interns seemed odd at first but now it's appears to be foreboding as they'll be in the thick of the work plot.

Makes for a rich story that is obviously well thought out. Keep up the great work can't wait for the rest

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Party Time & Ginger Troubles

Your doing a great job with this story. Love how all the ladies are lost when they get a load of Dex's package. Aunt Mary and cousins Jillian and Jennifer won't stand a chance. Have to imagine there will be a bigger guest list as it's not a slumber party. More friends maybe a favorite teacher or two, Julie and June were valedictorian and salutatorian after all. And wouldn't it be a major faux pas not to invite their championship softball team and coaches. Surely they wouldn’t miss the social event of the summer.

Mom might even request a female bartender and female DJ to join Fatima as a gift for Dex claiming the fellas working the last party were ogling the girls too much. Then again Dex may need the back up because with Sylvia also cumming he'll be near dead before too long. Lord knows they'll be raring to go after working the last party. Perhaps dad hires a hypnotist for entertainment as a surprise. A master at inducting anyone but sloppy at bringing them fully out especially with all the distractions.

Maybe it sets off the twins sleepwalking or reintensifies moms episodes causing them to seek out the sleep disorder sex doctor.

Dex will need to be programmed to have the stamina and endurance he’d need to survive this party.

At work I enjoy the slow burn with Ginger that will probably have her demonstrating her mastery of dictation. But once she figures out the twins relationship to Dex he's gonna be praying he can pull off an inverted Jaz combo to help keep the secret. The girls might even be encouraged to get jobs for Sophie, Sarah, Amber, Di and Jaz plus cousins Jillian and Jennifer to help with the youthful movement. Ginger might even leverage her knowledge to get her daughter, sister or nieces jobs. And if they are left very suggestible (see above) this might lead Sylvia to not log a single entry as she’d love to date the office or help them inventory the men’s room stalls, Jerrod actually forgetting about the harassment issues when bullied to do so, and the girls becoming the most helpful interns ever volunteering for overtime and being personal assistance to the higher ups when they need to work from home.

However you go I'm sure it'll be as incredible as everything so far. Can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The Good Doctor

Dr. Jaffrey would make a great recurring character. Mom is surely gonna keep up the sleepwalking ruse, as you said she seems addicted to the thrill. With dad not aware she is faking it, he would be concerned mom is still having episodes and contact the good doctor for follow up visits.

Plus it feels like the the doc has unfinished business with mom and Dex. Defiantly Issabella needs to get her hands on, er, use hands on treatment with Julie and June. With the twins earlier history of sleep walking, hypnosis would make them putty in her, er, good subjects easy to induce and be highly suggestible.

It might be "ridiculous" for her to need to interview the friends from the sleepover because of Dex's "sleepwalking" incident. But Jaz and her mother have a legitimate reasons for Dex to recommend they see the doctor. Even Sylvia with her issues Dex could persuade her to seek out treatment and Doctor Jaffrey could help herself to, er, help them out. Of course the doctor might need Dex's help.

On a different note I concur dad should be left in the dark. The story would get repetitive with Dex hooking up with mom and the twins without the danger of getting caught. Plus while dad does not know you've let dad have fun with plenty off sex.

Similar stories either mistreat the father to make room for the protagonist to get all the action. Or are just another story with a family fucking without any concern. Either way the thrill would be lost. Both mom tricking dad into double teaming her with Dex and Julie riding his cock to orgasm in front of their oblivious father were priceless. We need to see mom's hide behind the kitchen counter blowjob and/or covert handjob again wth dad being his usual oblivious self.

"Twin Interns" has a point, the twins are going to turn that office upside down with their presence alone not to mention their antics. Could reverse any headway with dad's HR objective. Julie would be an aggressor while June would be passively accepting.

Regarding HR "What's Next?" has me confused as why they put so much effort to bring such real world morality into a comment on story with clearly flexible morales. The story is fantastic both as an adjective and in description. Not to mention a bit hypocritical as Sylvia and Ginger clearly are willing to play the office game with Dex.

Love what your doing can't wait to see more.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Fucking Mom, Sister and Neighbor Ch. 01 Max spies on Mom.in Incest/Taboo
Use Your Sisters Instead To stay out of hell, he'll have to stick it in his sisters.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories