Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept rocking my hips up into her as she pulled herself to me pressing her firm tits to my chest. She pushed her face into the cradle of my neck and shoulder and kissed my ear. She whispered, "You can cum in me. I'm on the pill." I could feel her juices drool down my cock to my balls. I was amazed at how wet she was.

She pulled her feet up my thighs again and folded her legs around my ass and used her legs to pull herself to aid my efforts. We were both gasping for air and despite the cool air from the air-conditioning vent above the bed, we were both perspiring.

I slid her off my cock and she went reluctantly with a frown on her face, but her frown was short lived as I maneuvered her into a doggy position on her hands and knees. She looked back at me as I pushed into her and she groaned and dropped her head to the bed trying to watch the action from between her hanging tits. I helped by reaching down and pulling them to the side while I thumbed her nipples. She moaned constantly and I could feel my orgasms building. I pushed it back as best I could. I had other things I wanted to do. I started counting in my mind as my hips pulled back and slammed forward prompting a moan, followed by "Oh gawwdd," with each thrust.

I felt her body tensing again and I stopped. She tried to keep it going with her own movements but I held her hips firmly. She whimpered, "Please Dex. I'm almost there. Just a little more. Please." I pulled my cock from her pussy and contemplated fucking her ass but I quickly ruled that out. Too soon.

I dropped down on my back and held my rigid cock pointing straight at the ceiling. It was throbbing as Sylvia quickly pivoted around and pushed her pussy back on my cock in a cowgirl position facing me. She grinned because now she had control and she humped up and down until she exploded hard into another orgasm. It didn't take long. I guess my orgasm, that was so close while in the doggy position, hadn't gone far when we changed positions.

Her hands were on my chest pushing against me to drive her hips up and down. She screamed when her orgasm grabbed her. It was more powerful than her first one. Her pussy pulsed quickly on my shaft reminding me of my own orgasm. Her hip movement became spastic and I assisted her motion with my hands. I expected her to be tiring but she didn't seem to. She was still slamming her pussy onto my cock and that familiar sensation was forcing its way into my consciousness. I had one more position planned and I whispered, "Turn around."

Sylvia grinned down at me and without even pulling off my cock, she walked her way around the pole in her pussy and I was looking at her amazing ass. She bent forward, placing her hands on my knees and started rocking her hips forward and back. I watched my cock appear and disappear as she fucked me. She let out a screech and threw her hair from side to side. I reached around her and cradled her hanging tits and she really went to work then.

I used every trick I knew to hold my orgasms back but I knew it was all a lost cause and then I let myself go and cum boiled out of my balls and launched up my shaft into her pussy. She was on the back thrust driving me deep in her when my first salvo erupted. She screamed, "Yes. Yes." I knew it was a big one and her 'yes's' turned to a long groan followed by another as the second hard stream of cum blew into her. She was going nuts and then I felt her pussy clenching faster than my pulsing cum shots. She groaned, "Oh my gawwd. That's amazing. Fuck." Her entire body seized and she raised up on my cock and then collapsed backward with her back to my chest.

I clutched her tits and she grabbed my hands to hold them there. Just the knob of my cock stayed in her pussy. Her clenching continued for a few moments and then stopped. We were both fighting for oxygen and it didn't seem like there was enough in the room. Her body was slick with perspiration. I tried to push my cock further into her pussy but it was softening and it was like pushing a rope.

With just the head inside her, we laid there for fifteen minutes or so as our breathing came back to normal. All was quiet except the air-conditioner until Sylvia spoke. Her head was on my shoulder with her face turned into mine. She said, "That was more incredible than I ever imagined. Holy shit Dex." I dragged my fingertips around the flesh of her tits that were sprawled across her chest. I didn't say anything. She was quiet a moment and then stunned me as she said, "That was my first live fuck and I had expectations, but Holy shit, WOW. My dildos never prepared me for that. Do you suppose it was because of your size? You are much bigger than my dildos. They always say that size doesn't matter but, WOW." I chuckled but I was thrown by her statement. How was it possible that a twenty-something, gorgeous woman like Sylvia had not experienced real intercourse before tonight?

I was quiet a moment trying to tactfully phrase a question when she pulled her hips up and off my soft cock. She scooched off my body to her side facing me. Her beautiful eyes drilled into mine. I turned on my side facing her and she told me her story: Technically, this was her second fuck. On her eighteenth birthday, she was raped by her favorite uncle. It was a horrifying experience made even worse by the fact that her aunt had held her down. She couldn't even scream with her aunt's pussy in her face. In spite of her aunt's efforts to get satisfaction, Sylvia had offered her nothing as she struggled under their combined weight. Her uncle didn't take long before he pulled out and maneuvered around to cum in her aunt's mouth, which she then let drool from her lips into Sylvia's face. She didn't even realize it until it was over and she was looking in the mirror.

They convinced Sylvia that she was asking for it and it was her own fault. She was so embarrassed that she told no one. She had been on the pill as she was pondering having sex with her then boyfriend who was more than anxious. After the incident with the uncle and aunt she was traumatized and she shunned the boyfriend's advances. He stuck around for the blow jobs for a while.

In college it wasn't any better even though she resolved to leave her old life behind. Guys didn't ask her out because she was unapproachable and most guys were intimidated by her beauty. I could certainly understand that because I had been one of those guys a year ago. If some guy had the confidence to ask her out, she'd give them a blow job or a hand job but she never let them get in her pants.

She satisfied her sexual urges by masturbating and experimenting with lesbian sex with her roommate. She didn't consider herself to be a lesbian even though most of her one on one sexual relations where with her roommate.

After college she moved here to take this job and she resolved again to change her life. She wasn't interested in another lesbian relationship and masturbation was driving her nuts, so she experimented with dildos of various types and sizes. They helped some, but she wondered what a real cock would feel like. She had willed the memory of her uncle's cock from her mind. She was privately thrilled to hear that her aunt and uncle were killed in a car accident during her sophomore year in college. She refused to go to their funeral in spite of her father's insistence.

She didn't cry at any point in her story although she struggled through the rape part. She had come to grips with the ordeal and was moving on in her life. Tonight, was an important step and she thanked me with a long passionate kiss on the lips.

I held her close to me as I processed her story. It brought tears to my eyes even though none came to hers. She asked if I could stay the night and I wanted to so badly. But, I couldn't and she knew I couldn't. I hated to pull myself away from her but I did and I pulled my shirt on and found my jeans and shoes by the dining room table. Sylvia followed me as I collected my clothes. She was still naked and she didn't seem to mind the cum drooling down her legs.

When I was dressed, she pushed her tits to my chest and stretched up for a kiss. Then she said, "You didn't get any birthday pie."

I said, "I got all the pie I wanted." She giggled and kissed me again.

At the door she held me tight to her with her face to my chest. She looked up at me and said, "I hope we can do this again." I grinned and nodded and slipped out the front door while I still had the will to leave.

It was later than my usual bedtime, when I got home, but not by a lot. Mom and the twins were up watching TV. Dad had apparently gone to bed. I sat on the sofa beside Mom and the three of them grilled me about my date. June said, "You're home kind of early. It didn't go well?" Mom took a quick sniff and grinned at me. She knew that my date had gone very well. I smiled back at her.

I got up and said, "Well, I'm beat. I'm going to bed."

I was at the bottom stair when Mom hurried up behind me and grabbed my hand on the bannister. She whispered, "Don't take a shower until morning. Okay?" The confused look on my face prompted her to go on, "I'm going to fake sleepwalking like you did and I want to taste your date. Your scent is driving me crazy. Your father is probably going to come get me so you have to fake an outrage or sleep or something."

I quickly responded in a whisper, "Mom you can't do that. We'll get caught for sure. I doubt I can convince Dad that you're assaulting me in my sleep."

Mom smiled at me and whispered, "The getting caught makes it even hotter. Just make believe that you didn't even wake up. Groan a little in your sleep or something."

I objected again to her crazy plan. Nothing good could come from it. She just smiled at me and nodded as she turned around and headed back to the family room. I stood there on the bottom stair and watched her go. She looked back and grinned at me.

I didn't take a shower as she requested and I stripped naked and slipped under my covers. I laid there hoping that Mom would rethink her crazy plan, but my dick obviously hoped that she would go through with it. I envisioned an angel on one shoulder with the wings and halo saying, "Don't do it, Dex," while the devil perched on my other shoulder with horns on the end of a circumcised penis saying, "Do it, Dex." The devil was winning. My dick hardened as I walked through what I was going to do when Dad came to pull Mom off my cock to take her back to bed. I had no idea what Mom would do then.

Mom came up to bed shortly after me and she went to her room without turning on the hall light. I laid there for more than an hour fretting about all the things that could go wrong with Mom's plan: Maybe she won't be able to fool Dad. Her eyes will look different than when she really was sleepwalking. Would it be logical to not wake up the moment she encircled my cock with her lips? Was it logical that I wouldn't wake as she gave me a blow job? Would it be better if I acted horrified that Mom had forced herself on my cock when Dad comes in? I didn't think I could pull that off. Would Dad try to guide her back to bed or would he be so horrified by what she was doing that he'd wake her up like he did when Mom was going after the twins? If he didn't wake her and she pulled back from my cock would she turn and suck on his cock like she had done in the hallway that first night? My mind was overwhelmed by all the possibilities and I drifted off to a fitful sleep.

I woke with a start with Mom's lips on mine. The hallway light was off but I could tell, in the dim light from the streetlight, that she was naked like she had always been when sleepwalking. She set an index finger on my lips indicating that I not make any noises. She dropped to her knees and pushed her face under my covers and sucked my hardening cock into her mouth. I looked toward the hall to see if Dad was already searching for her. The only noise was the slurping and smacking noises of Mom's lips on my cock. I pressed my head into my pillow and lifted my hips to push more cock into her mouth. She worked her lips up and down my cock and then pushed my cock into her throat. She gagged slightly but stayed there. Mom said that she'd get better and she was now deep throating my cock. I let out a groan just as I heard the door to her bedroom click open and I could vaguely see a form move out into the hall. It was game time. I was sure that life would never be the same.

Dad turned to the left and hurried down the stairs. A minute later he came back up the stairs. He turned on the light in the bathroom and I could see that he already had an erection. He was obviously anticipating sex from his sleepwalking wife. He shut the light off and came down the hall toward my room. There was nowhere else to look. He was feeling his way down the hall. I opted to pretend that I was asleep. Mom's head was raising and dropping my covers as she bobbed up and down on my cock.

Apparently turning on the bathroom light had erased Dad's night-vision as he didn't react to the covers moving up and down over Mom's head with her bare ass up in the air above her knees. My eyes were open in slits pretending to be asleep. Dad reached around in the dark and touched Mom's bare ass. Mom pulled back from under the covers and pivoted her body to push her face to Dad's cock.

Dad was apparently still night-blind and he couldn't make out what was happening and he groaned hard when Mom sucked his cock in and easily swallowed all of him. She started blowing him and he whispered, "Oh Maddy, you're not starting this again are you?" I could see him place his hands on her head and he started rocking his hips to fuck her face. He had been here before in the same scenario and he had totally ignored me. I started stroking my cock. It was slick with Mom's saliva.

Mom pulled off Dad's cock and pivoted back around to present her ass to Dad. He was eager to accept it and he dropped to his knees behind her and pushed his erection into her pussy, eliciting a load groan from her. While Dad was getting into position, Mom moved closer to my bed and lifted the covers off me, exposing my rock-hard cock. With Dad pummeling her pussy in a doggy position she braced herself with her forearms on the edge of my bed and pushed her lips over my cock. Dad couldn't see anything Mom was doing because her head was in the way and she was using Dad's thrusts to force her lips down and up my shaft to Dad's rhythm.

I couldn't believe what was happening. Dad was oblivious to Mom sucking on my cock while he fucked her. She was groaning around my cock and he was groaning as he pounded his cock into her pussy. I couldn't make a sound as I continued to pretend to be asleep. This time Dad was looking down at my face watching for any hints that I was awake. I gave him nothing.

Dad was the first to groan into his orgasm and I followed only seconds after. Mom was getting filled with cum from both ends and that was enough for her as she groaned hard into her own orgasm. Mom didn't pull her lips off my glans until she was sure I was done and then she backed up into Dad and he dropped back on his feet pulling his cock from Mom's pussy.

Mom looked at my face and grinned as she licked around her lips to make sure that if Dad kissed her, she wouldn't have cum on her lips. There was nothing she could do about her breath smelling like cum.

Dad got up and helped Mom to her feet. She smiled down at me again. I couldn't tell what she was doing with her eyes. They may have been closed. It was too dark to tell. I moaned and turned over to face the wall. I intentionally mumbled like I was involved in a dream. Dad guided Mom out of my room.

I turned onto my back and watched as Dad disappeared into their room and the door clicked shut. I couldn't believe that Mom had pulled this off. She was getting crazy with the added sensation of risk. I pulled a wad of tissues from the box and jerked off under my covers for my sixth ejaculation of the day and fourth in a few hours. My balls objected a little but I ignored them and drifted off to sleep.

I dreamed of what had happened except the venue was Mom and Dad's room and Mom was sucking Dad's cock and I was fucking her ass in a doggy position. Dad was looking up at me and saying, "Fuck her ass, Dex. She wants me to do it, but I don't do that."

I woke as usual with Mom squatting by my bed kissing me. It was just getting light out and I could see that Mom wore her robe but had not synched it around her waist. As I came to, Mom said, "Your date last night was very tasty. I could smell her perfume on your balls. Very expensive. Is she someone I know?"

I chuckled and didn't know how to answer her question. She did, but she didn't. I said, "I don't think you have ever met her."

Mom said, "You should invite her to your birthday party on Saturday." She stood up and said, "Your Dad didn't say a word about last night but he woke up horny this morning. He sent me every message he could think of until I gave him a blow job to start his day. He'll be in a good mood today." She chuckled.

I laughed and said, "His employees may pay you to give him one every morning." We both laughed. I had awakened with a morning woody but Mom ignored it and it was gone now. She flashed her tits at me and left. I pulled myself to my feet and went to the shower. Dad came in and rummaged through the medicine cabinet and told me to move it as he left. Five minutes later, I was dressed and dropping myself into my chair.

June and Julie were in their seats dressed in their robes. Julie looked across the table at me and said, "It was Sarah wasn't it. She rang your bell and you went back for another, huh?"

Before I could respond, Dad spoke up and said, "That will be enough of that kind of talk, Julie." He gave her a look that would melt steel.

She buried her gaze in her bowl of cereal and mumbled, "Sorry." Dad kept his stare on her waiting for her to look up. Julie knew better than to look up. She pushed her cereal around in her bowl and stole glances at Mom hoping she would save her. Mom didn't even glance at her.

On the ride to work, Dad joined the inquisition. The difference was that he already knew who I had the date with. He asked how the date went with Sylvia. I answered that we both had a great time. "That's good. I am getting a feeling that she is unhappy working here. As far as I know, she doesn't have any family even close by. I'm sure she is lonely. I'm hoping that she will stay. I've got plans for her. She is very professional and very sharp and thinks outside the box. There's not many around here that can say that. She could be running the company in ten to twenty years. I just have to keep my colleagues and bosses out of her office. I'll throw them to the wolves in HR, if I have to. The shit will hit the fan then."

I decided to walk with Dad to his office to start the process of determining if last night was a one-nighter or not. Dad walked into his outer office and Sylvia was already at her desk. She smiled and greeted Dad and then she broke into a grin as I walked in behind him. Sylvia looked at Dad and said, "You don't have a meeting with Dex scheduled in your calendar."

Dad laughed and said, "He's here to see you." She grinned and Dad opened his office door and looked back at me and grinned before he disappeared inside. Sylvia looked up at me like she was trying to gauge where my head was as much as I was. It was just as hard for girls to navigate the dating scene; maybe harder because, unlike the old-days, they participated in the pursuit as much as the guys.

I took the pressure off her by sitting in the chair by her desk. I leaned toward her and kissed her on the lips. She returned the kiss and then grinned at me. I said, "Last night was incredible. The Chicken Alfredo was amazing."