Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom continued, "Anyway, I was there but not in the bed. I was masturbating as I watched them from a chair. I guess I'm a bit of a voyeur. The girls were initially shocked, as were we. I was further shocked when Mary rolled off your father's cock and pulled down the covers and exposed it to them and started jerking on his wet shaft. I thought your dad would die right there. Jillian was nineteen and in college and Jennifer was eighteen. They were fascinated by his cock, which is much smaller than yours, I might add. They crawled onto the bed to get a closer look." I was envisioning her tale and my cock grew harder in her hand. She began thumbing my 'spot' through the material of my shorts and I groaned hard.

She continued, "Your father pushed Mary's hand off his cock and tried to pull the covers up but Jillian held the covers down and wrapped her fingers around his shaft. He was gasping for air. I was frozen in the chair. Jillian bent lower toward his pulsing erection. I thought she just wanted to see it up close in her hand, but then she pushed her lips on the head and began jerking him off. Jennifer joined in then and they were sharing his cock back and forth until he ejaculated in Jillian's face. She was shocked at first and then let some shoot into her mouth. She grinned and aimed his cock at Jennifer and she caught some too. Mary and I were transfixed. We couldn't move as we watched it play out like it was a porno-movie. Your father apologized to the girls for cumming on their faces and they both laughed. It was kind of funny. He later told me that he didn't know what else to do. Anyway, they've been involved since, whenever we get together."

Mom didn't say anything about Jillian and Jennifer having sex with her but I had seen it on the video. I just let it go. Besides, my erection was taking center stage. I could feel my orgasm building in my balls as she stroked my cock. Mom could too because she increased her pace. I got the sense that Mom was going to let me cum in my shorts but at the last second, she yanked my shorts out away from me and bent down and pursed her lips over the tip and received my load.

She gagged as the first powerful shot landed at the back of her throat. She coughed to clear it but the next shot followed close behind and she was getting behind in dealing with it. She released my cock and used her hand to collect the cum that had escaped her mouth as she pulled off to cough and gag. She had quite a load of pearly, white cum in her hand as she looked up at me. Her lips curled up in a mischievous smile and she pulled her tits out of her bikini top and slathered the cum across both of them and continued rubbing the cum into her skin like it was body cream. Then she licked the palm of her hand clean and pulled her tits back into place in her bikini.

She sat back up on the bed and leaned over to kiss me with her cummy lips and I stopped her and said, "So you've been having sex with Jillian and Jennifer longer than with us?" Mom looked at me for a moment and just nodded.

Mom said, "How did you find out about them being involved?"

I shrugged and said, "It wasn't hard to figure out with the hand signals at the picnic tables today and I saw them run up the stairs after Dad disappeared and then you and then Aunt Mary." Mom just smiled. There was no way she could ever find out that I had their entire 'fuck n' suck' session on video and that thought caused my dick to stir again.

I had no more questions. I promised not to say anything to the twins, but they would have had to be blind not to know already. They were as observant about such things as Mom was. She stood up and walked to my bureau to check herself in the mirror. She tugged on her bikini top to straighten it and dipped her chin to her neck and inhaled the odor of my cum. I don't know why she does that. In my mind, only trouble could come from it. Aunt Mary would like it but Dad would obviously know what the odor was and life, as I knew it, would be over.

I guess with the alcohol and the sun and food, everyone was heading to their beds early. It was dark outside but just barely. Jillian and Jennifer moved me into a chair so they could make the sofa into a bed and they worked together to get the bedding in place. Everyone else was gone. The TV was off and it was totally quiet. The only sound was Jillian and Jennifer giggling as they turned to face me and then stripped off their bikinis. They both ran their hands up their curves and over their breasts to caress their nipples. They had sultry looks on their faces as they crawled onto the sofa/bed waggling their asses at me. I could see that their pussies were sopping wet with anticipation. My cock didn't take very long to react. They positioned themselves on the edges of the sofa-bed and both patted the space between them indicating that there was room for me.

I contemplated for only a few moments on what I should do. The imaginary horned-penis on my shoulder won again and I stood up and pulled off my tank top and dropped my shorts after compressing my erection to my stomach. When I was naked, I dropped my hands to my side and my cock dropped a few inches to bob out in front of me. Jillian and Jennifer turned their heads to look at each other and then looked back at me with huge grins on their faces. I crawled up between them and sat with my legs extended down the middle of the bed and leaned against the back of the sofa. My cock bounced several times right in front of their faces.

Jillian angled herself around and pushed her lips on my cock and dragged her teeth back and forth over the velvety crown. Jennifer came in on her side and pushed her lips to the shaft and ran her tongue along the more sensitive underside. I leaned toward Jillian's side so I could watch it all. Jillian saw me watching and she grinned around my knob before rotating her head off my crown and moved her lips down my shaft opposite Jennifer. They both got in synch and ran their lips and tongues up and down my shaft from tip to balls. I could feel their tongues doing battle along the bottom side of my cock.

Jennifer took her turn as she rolled her lips onto my crown and pushed down as far as she could before she gagged. Jillian giggled when Jennifer yanked her lips back off my cock to cough and clear her throat. Jillian caught the foamy saliva from Jennifer's mouth as she came off my cock. She rubbed the saliva on my cock and furiously began jerking me off. When Jennifer had recovered, she joined in and they both jacked my cock until I exploded into a climax. They didn't try to catch the cum with their mouths and they jointly aimed the powerful, high arcing shots of cum to their tits. It felt like my lungs were going to blow out through the end of my cock. I groaned out a loud, "UUUUNNNGGGGHHH" with the first shot as my hips launched upward.

When I finished pulsing a half-dozen shots at them, my loud groans and the squeals of the girls brought June and Julie running from their room. They leaped up on the sofa-bed at the feet of Jillian and Jennifer and immediately went after the cum on their tits. Julie became entwined with Jillian and June went after Jennifer. It was fascinating to watch as I became irrelevant. The laughter between the four of them became moans of passion. By the time I was able to extricate myself, they were in a pair of sixty-nines. I stood at the foot of the bed with my softening cock in my hand and watched as their moans turned to groans. As I backed away, their sixty-nine positions morphed into a foursome daisy-chain. It was pretty hot, but my mind was on Mom's earlier comment about having plans for me and I wanted to be ready for whatever that was. I tore myself away from the erotic vision on the sofa-bed and grabbed my tank top and shorts off the floor and went up the stairs to my room.

There was no indication that anything erotic was going on in Dad's office or Mom and Dad's room. I made a quick pass through the bathroom and then crawled into my bed and laid there on top of my covers to make it easier for Mom's plan, whatever that was going to be. I thought she was being too bold in her pursuit of my cock with Dad in the house but she had gotten away with it a few times already. One of these times, we were going to get caught.

I fell asleep thinking that with the discovery of Dad and Aunt Mary's trysts and then adding in Jillian and Jennifer, that maybe it wouldn't be such a big deal if Dad caught Mom and me together. I didn't want to test that theory anytime soon.

Several hours later, I woke in the dark. I looked toward the hallway to see if anyone was there, but as my grogginess cleared, I realized that someone was already in my room. Whatever Mom's plan was apparently was underway. My cock lifted off my left hip and slid up onto my stomach before it lifted into the air waiting for Mom to find it. I was a little confused because it seemed that there were more than just Mom in the room. I saw movement in the dark and then a hand landed on my ribs and quickly moved down to my cock. I saw more movement but it couldn't have been the same person who now cradled my cock.

I felt a weight come onto the bed beside my head and then it became clear, at least in my mind, that it was Mom and Aunt Mary. That was confirmed when a pair of lips found mine and kissed me. It was Aunt Mary. She broke our embrace and move to sit her pussy down on my face. I didn't object and immediately jabbed my tongue at her clitoris and she moaned hard in response. She was soaking wet.

I dragged my tongue back through her pussy and drove it inside as far as I could. She moaned out, "Oh my gggawwdd, Maddy. You're the luckiest woman I know." I heard Mom giggle as she started jerking on my cock. Aunt Mary was facing my feet and she started grinding her pussy along my face. She found my chin and ground her clitoris on it. This presented her anus to my tongue and I rimmed her rosebud as she muttered, "Oh fuck. Oh fuck." She slid back again and I continued tonguing her pussy.

Mom climbed onto the bed between my legs and pushed her lips over my cock and deep-throated me as I groaned into Aunt Mary's pussy. Mom held me in her throat until she had to come up for air. I lifted my hips to push against Mom's face and she pulled back and lashed her tongue around the ridgeline and then pulled off. She spit the saliva that came out of her mouth back on my cock and stroked it with both hands.

Then Mom moved her knees over my thighs and slid them up to my waist and sat down on my raging hard cock. I lifted my knees and used my legs to push my hips hard against her and she lifted off me and reached between her legs to guided my cock to her pussy. She slid on with a loud groan and groaned again as she slid down my shaft. I put one hand on Aunt Mary's hanging tits and the other on Mom's not-so-hanging tits. They both leaned toward each other and I could hear them kissing as Mom slowly fucked me. I wanted this to last forever so I didn't increase the pace. I let Mom set the pace. I was struggling to keep my concentration on both women. It was harder to do than it sounds.

I was disappointed when Mom pulled up and off my gooey cock. She climbed off me and then off the bed and I was thinking, 'Shit Mom'. I heard her whispering and assumed that she was whispering to Aunt Mary. It was tough to hear anything clearly with Aunt Mary's thighs over my ears. Then Mom climbed back on the bed and positioned her legs across my body facing my feet. I was pleased. Mom was positioning herself for a reverse cow-girl. She liked that position.

I wasn't totally surprised when Mom guided her body lower on my hips and when she pushed down on my cock, I knew she wanted my cock in her ass. I pushed up to give her something to push against and she slid down my cock with a loud groan and then muttered, "Oh fuck. I love this huge cock in my ass." She leaned back to brace herself with her hands on my chest and pulled her feet to my knees and used her legs to drive herself up and down my shaft. The pressure and heat were incredible. I loved fucking her ass as much as she did. I was losing concentration on Aunt Mary's pussy and she squirmed around on my face to remind me. My tongue was getting tired.

Mom was really getting into getting her butt reamed and she was gasping for air as she lifted her ass off my cock with her legs and then let gravity drive her back down again. Aunt Mary screamed into her orgasm and was thrashing all over my face as her juices cascaded down over my cheeks to my neck. She could have been squirting, but it was a little one if she was.

Mom let her arms go and she lowered her back onto my chest and reached up and pulled Aunt Mary off my face onto hers. I could hear Mom's mouth slurping Aunt Mary's juices. I sucked in oxygen and started pushing my cock up into Mom's ass to aid her action. I could feel some stirrings in my groin. My balls were pulling up tight.

Then everything went crazy. I felt another weight at the foot of the bed. With Aunt Mary's scream and Mom's loud groans, I was sure that we had woken someone and they were here to join the action. I had no clue who it was. I felt the weight move up between my legs to my knees and then it became clear who else was there.

Mom was groaning hard as she lifted her ass up to the ridge of my cock and when she came back down again, there was a new pressure and when that new pressure slid along my cock, my mind exploded with the realization that Mom had another cock in her pussy.

Mom's groaning doubled as the cock in her pussy, which could only be Dad's cock, started fucking her hard. She was still trying to fuck my cock and our motions were all out of synch. When she pushed my cock all the way inside her ass and Dad pushed his cock all the way into her pussy at the same time, she screamed so loud, I was sure the cops would come.

Instead, the hall light suddenly came on and the thundering feet up the stairs ended with my bedroom light coming on and I could see June and Julie followed by Jillian and Jennifer standing in the doorway. Jillian said, "Holy shit. That's fucking hot." No one else said a word as Mom exploded into a combined anal and vaginal orgasm. The sliding action of Dad's and my cock along each other drove me into my orgasm and I lifted Mom's body with my hips as I drove my cock as deep as I could get it. Mom screamed again as I began blowing my load into her. She was writhing with her anal and vaginal spasms and I could feel Dad cumming in Mom's pussy.

With Aunt Mary squirming on Mom's face while she was gasping for air around her pussy, I still couldn't see Dad kneeling between my legs, fucking Mom's pussy. I could hear him groaning as he pulsed his load into her. I could feel each pulse through my cock in her ass.

Aunt Mary pulled herself off Mom's face and went to her knees beside the bed and leaned in and suckled on Mom's firm tits. Mom wrapped her arms around Aunt Mary's head and held on like she was an anchor.

Finally, Mom said, "Oh my God, Mary. That was fucking awesome. You have to try it."

Julie, who was still standing at the doorway with the others, said, "I'm next. Fuck that was unbelievable."

Dad spoke up, which was the first absolute confirmation that he was in fact fucking Mom's pussy, "There's not going to be a next. Not for a while anyway." Then he pulled his cock from Mom's pussy and said, "Maddy, honey. Are you alright? She tried to sit up but couldn't. My semi-erect cock was still imbedded in her ass. I pushed her up and she pulled her feet back behind her and leaned toward Dad so she could pull off my softening cock. Cum poured out of her gaping sphincter and down my balls to my bed. She shoved her left hand to her pussy to hold in Dad's load and struggled to get off my body to the floor. She pushed her way through the four girls and hurried to the bathroom. Aunt Mary followed in her wake.

Dad was still on his knees between my legs and we both seemed to realize how awkward that was at the same time. He backed up as he grabbed his cock with his right hand. I pulled my legs up and swiveled my feet to the floor. My mind was in overdrive and my lungs felt like they were in my throat as I gasped for air. I was searching for something to say to him, but I couldn't think of anything appropriate. It seemed like there was a vacuum in the room, sucking all the air out. The girls had drifted back down the hallway to the bathroom and congregated there until Aunt Mary shooed them toward the stairs.

Dad sat down at the foot of my bed and said, "We will have to talk and soon, but right now, I want you to know that your mother has talked to me about her needs that for whatever reasons, I am unable to satisfy. I have feared that she would find satisfaction elsewhere. Our sex life has really improved of late but there is still that problem lurking on the perimeter. She confessed that you're satisfying those needs. Strangely, her confession turned me on. This whole scenario was your mother's and Mary's idea." He smiled at me and continued, "I've never been part of a DP. That was incredible huh?"

"Your mom says that you know about Aunt Mary and me and her daughters too." I was nearly hyperventilating but I smiled and nodded. Maybe I wouldn't die after all. Dad stood up and tousled my hair with his fingers like I was a little kid who had just hit a home run. His dick hung between his legs as he got to the door and he turned and said, "Keep doing what you're doing. If your mother's happy, we're all happy. I'll talk to your sisters tomorrow after everyone has left." He hesitated a moment and continued, "Keep me involved if you can. I'll understand if it creeps you out." He didn't wait for any comment from me and I didn't know what to say anyway. He went to the bathroom and moments later I heard the shower come on.

Two minutes later, the twins came thundering up the stairs again and closed my door behind them. They were buzzing with questions and comments. I didn't hear any of them. Blood was still throbbing through my ears. Later, I would conclude that I was in shock at this turn of events.

To get my attention, Julie went to her knees between mine and picked up my flaccid cock and slurped it into her mouth. She didn't seem to mind where my cock had just been. She looked up at me and grinned as my cock did what it does. She had my attention. She pulled her lips off my hard cock and said, "What the fuck is going on? How come you're still alive?" She giggled at that and June did too.

I said, "Dad said that he'd talk to you guys tomorrow. He told me to keep doing what I'm doing and that if Mom's happy, we are all happy." The girls looked at each other and nodded in agreement. "Do you guys know about Dad's sexual relationship with Aunt Mary and her daughters?"

June and Julie smirked at each other and June said, "We suspected as much but we couldn't get any confirmation from Jillian or Jennifer. Did you see them?"

I contemplated showing my video to them but thought better of it and said, "Sort of. Dad, Mom, Aunt Mary and the girls were all in bed together earlier today after lunch. I didn't actually see it but I heard it." June and Julie both grinned at each other and then offered their raised hands for a 'high-five'.

June didn't want me to lose my erection and she started jerking me off. Julie got up and said, "We should all go see if the van is rocking out front." June broke into a huge grin and reached down and grabbed my shorts off the floor and helped me pull them up. My erection tented the shorts in front of me as I took their hands and they pulled me up to my feet. I was kind of intrigued by the thought of three more beautiful women and maybe five after satisfying Mom and Aunt Mary.

We crept past the bathroom door after closing my bedroom door. Moaning, coming from the shower, told us all we needed to know. At the bottom of the stairs, Jillian and Jennifer were milling around waiting for the twins to let them know what was going on. We didn't stop to discuss anything with them. Julie grabbed Jillian by the hand and led her to the front door and we all went out to the front yard.