Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she grinned up at me and groaned out, "Fuck, Baby. I'm gonna cum again." We both exploded hard into our mutual orgasms at the same time. The timing couldn't have been better. Her pussy clenching milked me of four or five long powerful streams of cum followed by as many shots of diminished power. I gritted my teeth through the whole orgasm and when I finally opened my eyes to come back to the world, Mom was panting and grinning up at me.

I said, "Holy shit, Mom. That was incredible." She grinned and nodded as she lifted her face up to give me a passionate kiss. I lazily fucked her as my cock began to soften. I could feel cum pushing out of her, past my cock. She grabbed my cock with her vaginal muscles. I guess she was trying to hold back the cum oozing out of her but it did just the opposite.

She giggled and said, "We're making an awful mess." She kissed me again and continued, "At least I didn't squirt." I chuckled as I remembered the mess from the last time.

I rolled off her and my softening cock pulled out. She grabbed her hand to her sex and said, "Shit." She rolled the opposite way and ran to the bathroom. I heard the sink faucet running and then she came back into the bedroom with a wet facecloth pressed to her pussy. She crawled back on the bed and shoved her mouth onto my soft cock and licked her tongue up and down the shaft and then pulled off before she got me going again.

I put my arms behind my head and Mom snuggled up close with her face on my chest as she ran her fingertips through my ripped abs. We laid there like that for a half hour and then went to the bathroom and took a shower together. I moved her back so she had to sit down on the bench seat at the back of the shower stall and went down on my knees and put her knees up on my shoulder and ate her out. She started to object as I pushed my tongue into her pussy but she got into it quickly and she was moaning all over again. I sucked her swollen clitoris to my lips and nuzzled on it. That was all she could stand and she groaned into another orgasm. Her head rocked from side to side until she stopped clenching on my tongue. She wanted to pay me back with a blow job but I stopped her. I was curious about how things were going downstairs. We dried off and pulled our clothes back on.

We both crept down the stairs as quietly as possible. There were no sounds of sex coming from the family room, in fact no one was in the family room. We looked at each other wondering where everyone had gone. The next obvious place to check was the twin's room and we listened at the door for any sounds at all. Nothing. To be sure, Mom opened their door and peered inside. No one was there.

While Mom was looking in the twin's room, I turned around and looked out the windows to the backyard. "Mom! Found them." She walked up beside me and grinned when she saw the three of them in the hot tub. June was sitting on the back edge of the tub with her legs splayed wide as Dad was standing in one of the deep seats, driving his hips at her sex. He was holding her legs up and out. Julie was kneeling in the water behind him fondling his balls. They were all naked. June's mouth hung open and her head snapped forward with each collision of their bodies. Water slopped over the edge to the ground with each thrust. I glanced down at Mom and said, "That's a sexy sight to behold." Mom just nodded. She was breathing hard again. "Should we join them?"

Mom hesitated with her answer and then said, "No. It's pretty erotic from here." My hand was massaging my growing cock and Mom's hand joined mine while her other hand pushed down into her shorts. She trembled as her fingers found their target. I pulled my cock out the top of my shorts and held the base while Mom stroked my shaft in long strokes. We couldn't pull our eyes from the scene in the hot tub.

June had pulled Dad's hands to her tits and then held her hands over his. Julie was trying to suck on Dad's swinging balls but she couldn't catch them with her mouth. Mom and I both giggled when Julie resorted to rimming Dad's anus. His reaction was kind of humorous. He pulled away hard from Julie and slammed his cock into June. We couldn't hear what was going on, but June's mouth opened in an apparent scream as she leaned forward and threw her arms around Dad's neck and pulled herself off the edge of the tub onto his cock. She wrapped her legs around his ass and began humping on and off as hard as she could. She looked like she was screaming again.

Mom led me by my cock to the sun-room. We could see and hear from there. I dropped into a chair that faced perpendicular to the hot tub. Mom dropped her shorts and climbed into my lap facing me. I could see the action in the hot tub by turning my head to the left and Mom could see by turning to her right. She pushed herself up and guided my cock between her legs. I was thinking, 'Fuck. I guess four or five orgasms just aren't enough for her.' She wiggled her hips from side to side to fine tune her position and then she dropped herself down my shaft, expelling air as if my cock was plunging air out of her lungs. She dropped her head to my shoulder and whispered, "Oh my God, Dex. Your cock is wonderful." I snickered and kissed her on the shoulder. She didn't move a muscle except to turn her head to watch her husband fucking his daughter.

June screamed into an orgasm. It was a good thing we didn't have close neighbors. Then Dad used his hands cupping June's ass to slam themselves together and he bellowed out a loud groan. Mom smiled at the familiar sound as she slowly rocked her hips on and off my cock.

June laid her forehead on Dad's chest as she gasped for oxygen. Julie went back to work on his stationary balls until Dad moved away and turned around. He sat down in the hot water with June still on his cock. Julie sat beside Dad and June and Julie kissed each other and then they both kissed Dad.

Apparently, Dad had satisfied Julie while Mom and I were upstairs satisfying each other. Mom got their attention when she let out a loud moan as she quickened the rocking of her hips. The three of them got out of the tub and stood naked in the door to the sun room watching us. I realized that I still felt nervous about Dad watching me fuck his wife. Mom was certainly aroused watching her husband fuck his daughter. Mom felt their gaze and increased her pace in my lap and a minute later she groaned and throbbed through another orgasm. Her back was to them. I was looking right at them over Mom's shoulder. The twins knew that I hadn't cum and the looks on their faces all but screamed out their intentions.

Mom slowly recovered and then struggled off my cock and out of my lap. Her juices drooled down her thighs as she turned around to face Dad as June and Julie both went to their knees at Mom's feet and shared tonguing her pussy. Dad didn't eat pussy but watching the twins do it sure did arouse him and his flaccid hanging dick pulsed randomly.

Mom ignored the twins gobbling up her juices as she was concentrating on Dad's cock. In my position, I couldn't actually see anything except for Mom's incredible ass and parts of June and Julie between her slightly spread legs. Her hips began to rock forward and back again. Slowly, at first, but it was obvious that the twins were getting her aroused again. Mom's hands went to their heads to guide them. My cock was incredibly hard. The sexual tension was rapidly building.

Mom stepped forward and over the twins leaving them to scramble out of the way. She was staring down at Dad's erection as she approached him. The twins took up positions on either side of my chair and shared my cock between them. Mom squatted and gobbled up Dad's cock. He groaned as she pushed all the way down his shaft until her lips pushed up to his pubic hair. Julie did the same to me and then pulled off so June could do the same.

June slowly pulled her lips off my cock and turned back to look at Mom sucking Dad's cock. She looked back at me and said, "When you and Mom left the family room, I was so horny. I wanted Dad to fuck my ass. His hard cock isn't as scary as yours. I thought it wouldn't hurt as bad. Dad said that he doesn't do that. He doesn't eat pussy either." She chuckled and said, "He fucks pussy pretty well though. It'll be good to have a change of pace." Julie heard her as she sucked my cock and giggled on my shaft and gagged as she pulled off. Foamy saliva followed and she coughed and spit it on my cock and rubbed it in. She took a moment to look back at Mom sucking Dad's cock. He was fucking Mom's face like he always did when Mom was sleepwalking.

June pulled herself up into my lap to take Mom's position, forcing Julie off my cock. She slid her pussy down my shaft in stages, groaning as I penetrated her and again as the fattest circumference pushed in. Julie watched for a moment but her attention was pulled to Dad as he let out loud groan. His hips pumped his cock into Mom's face. Julie crawled on hands and knees to position herself so she could tongue Mom's pussy as she was squatted in front of Dad. Mom groaned from Julie's attack and Dad launched another load. Mom gagged hard as his cum exploded into her throat. She pulled back but not off. She collected herself and easily handled the rest of Dad's orgasm. His knees buckled and he almost went down.

June placed her hands on my shoulders and was using her legs to pivot her pussy on and off my cock. She leaned down to my ear and whispered, "Fuck my ass?" I looked at her, a bit surprised and nodded. She pulled off my cock and repositioned herself by rotated her hips around searching for the correct spot. I helped with my hands on her slim waist. She moved her hands down to my abs and grinned at me as she pushed her rosebud to my glans. She gritted her teeth and we both pushed. I was in and she stopped as she gasped for oxygen. Her eyes were as big as saucers. We had been here before. She held her position. I could feel her trembling as she tested the next step. She hesitated as Julie came up on her knees beside my chair urging June on. She cradled my balls in her left hand. June had a look of concentration on her face. She wasn't enjoying it yet but she was determined.

June rocked her hips from side to side and forward and back and pushed down another inch and stopped. Her teeth clenched and her eyes squeezed shut. I could feel her body relax and she pushed down further. She was going faster now. Her eyes opened and she stared into mine. There was a glimmer of a smile there. Julie spoke to June, "You're getting it June. Fuck, yeah. You like it, huh?" June turned to face Julie and she gave a noncommittal grin and nodded as she pushed herself the rest of the way onto my cock. She groaned hard with that final push and so did I. She stayed, sitting on my balls, for a minute or more before she slowly pulled herself back up to the ridge with just as much caution as on the way down. She reversed direction at the ridge and pushed back down much more deliberately. We weren't fucking yet but one more cycle and she started.

June smiled and muttered, "Fuck, Dex. Your cock is going to rip me in half." June was screaming as she fucked herself on my cock. Dad had taken a seat directly opposite me and June. Mom was sitting sideways in his lap with her right arm around his shoulder watching us. As my shaft came out of June's ass, Julie let it run through her fingers. The heat and pressure were incredible. She was crushing my cock and I pushed back by flexing my cock as best I could. June grimaced with each flex.

June's hands dropped off my abs to her sex and began diddling her clitoris. I was getting so close to my climax. I wasn't able to even delay it. I was going to lose my load at any moment. June looked like she was close too but if she didn't get-off before me, there was nothing I could do about it.

I started a long constant groan that built in volume and everyone knew I was going to blow any second. June didn't seem to notice as she was concentrating on her own climax. That familiar sensation washed over me and I was spewing cum into June's ass. My lungs seemed to lodge in my throat and every muscle in my body went rigid. June's lust filled eyes gazed down at mine as I clenched my jaw and groaned out, "YYYUNNGG," as my hips snapped upward. June let out a scream and I could feel her vaginal orgasm grabbing at her fingers. She didn't have an anal orgasm, and I didn't expect that she would. I had to hold onto to her. She went limp like a spastic 'Raggedy-Ann doll'. She groaned with each of my pulses of cum. Then she collapsed against my chest and I held her tight to me as we both gasped for air.

Julie came up on her knees and kissed June and then me. She said to June, "Pretty awesome isn't it?" June looked at her and slowly nodded. Mom and Dad went inside leaving the twins and me to ourselves. Julie climbed onto my lower thighs behind June and cradled her sister in her arms. We didn't do anything more except cuddle together in my chair. I tried not to move for fear that the chair would collapse under our combined weight.

Our new family dynamics was complete. We had had sex between each of us as the rest of us watched. Thankfully, Dad expressed no interest in having sex with me. Guy on guy sex was not my thing and I had never even had an urge to try it. I have no issue at all with guys who do but I am grossed out by the thought of it.

Dad got us all together in the family room and we discussed what had happened. He cautioned us to restrain ourselves when there were others, outside the family unit, present. I grinned at Mom as she dropped her eyes to examine her fingernails. There was a hint of a smile on her lips. She reveled in the risk taking. The possibility of getting caught only enhanced the experience for her. Now that Dad was in the fold, the chances of getting caught were nil. It wasn't beyond the pale to imagine that Mom would take her risk-taking public and drag some of us with her.

*****

[This story was supposed to be a one-chapter story, but like most of my other stories, it didn't turn out that way. This chapter was going to end the story. I struggled with whether to include Dad or not and I changed the end several times. Most commenters wanted Dad to stay out of it. Others wanted me to bring him in to the sexual storyline. Some wanted me to kill him off outright, but part of this story was about the heightened sense of arousal from the risks associated with sneaking around him. I could have easily made him an ogre, worthy of us sneaking behind his back, but that wasn't the theme. At times I suppose he appeared to be a totally oblivious dolt but I tried to create reasonable scenarios to account for that. At the very end, I decided to take the show public in spite of Dad's warning. How else could Mom get that surge of adrenaline that she craved from the risk of getting caught. Let's see how it turns out.]