Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,320 Followers

The van was quiet with no indication of any activity. It was two-thirty in the morning. The air was still and heavy with humidity. Julie tested the siding door handle and it was unlocked. She slowly slid the door open and all five of us stepped aboard. Sarah was asleep between Jaz and Amber, who each had one of Sarah's mammoth boobs in their hands. All three were naked. Jillian moved in behind me and pulled my shorts to the floor and all four of them stripped off their long tee shirts and there were seven naked girls and me. That thought alone was enough to make my cock about as hard as it could get, although, I wasn't sure what I was going to do with seven horny girls. My best, I guess.

Jennifer pulled me by my erection toward the reclined bed and whispered, "Put it on Jaz' lips and let's see what she does. The van was illuminated quite well by the streetlights. I could see that Jaz's lips were slightly parted as she snored very softly. I leaned in and Jennifer dragged my firm glans across Jaz's lips. The snoring stopped instantly as her lips pursed. Jennifer giggled as she tried again. The others crowded around to see. Jillian and the twins were all diddling themselves with one hand and caressing their own nipples with the other.

Jaz snorted in some air and opened her mouth wide in a long yawn. She was partially awake. Jennifer didn't lose the opportunity and pushed my knob into Jaz' mouth mid-yawn. Jaz was awake then. She was initially startled and she pulled her head back away from my cock. I was thankful that she didn't opt to bite down hard on it. Her eyes cleared and she sat bolt upright startling Sarah and Amber who did the same as they became aware of the five of us standing around the bed.

As Jaz realized what was going on, she gasped, "Jesus Christ guys. You scared the shit out of me." Jennifer was still trying to feed my cock to Jaz and when she settled down, she smiled and said, "Is that for me?" Sarah and Amber were both sitting up against the seat back part of the bed looking at my cock bobbing, with a lot of help from Jennifer, in front of Jaz' face.

Jennifer grinned at Jaz and then everyone else in the van and said, "Let's just say that you can be first. Okay?" Jaz tore her eyes away from my bouncing hard-on and looked up at Jennifer. She smiled and vigorously nodded her head as she leaned forward and slid her lips onto my cock. Everyone else leaned in to get a good look.

It was Sarah's idea to form a daisy chain between themselves with me included. I was to stay in the same spot and the others would rotate past me so they could all have a crack at my cock. Each one would get six pussies and a cock for a few moments and then move on to the next person in the chain. I was on-board with any plan any of them had.

I looked over at June and Julie wondering how they were going to play this. Would they suck on my cock when they came around? From the looks on their faces, I was guessing that they were all in. I noticed that Sarah and Amber were looking at the twins too trying to gauge whether they would suck their brother's cock when the time came.

Jaz wasn't interested in a group thing. She was sucking hard on my cock, taking such a vacuum that her cheeks concaved as she pulled her lips up my shaft. I started groaned from Jaz' attack and I'm sure the others were afraid that Jaz would be the only person to get some. When she came up for air, Jennifer pulled me back away from Jaz. Sarah moved out of her position and helped Jennifer position me in her spot.

There was not going to be room for all of us to form a daisy chain on the bed even though it was the size of queen mattress. To get things moving, I maneuvered the person to my left into position. It didn't matter to me who it was but it turned out to be Amber. I dipped my tongue into her pussy and then flicked it across her clitoris. She heaved up her hips in response and then attacked June's pussy as she moved into position. On the other side of me there was arguing about who was getting my cock first. As expected, it was Sarah who sucked my cock in as far as she could and started bobbing her face up and down on it. Jaz took up a position behind Sarah, sucking on her pussy, so that she'd be the next in line for my cock. Jennifer knelt on the floor of the van and tongued Jaz' pussy. The others filled in the circle around the bed on the floor of the van. Jillian was the first to be positioned with her hips on the bed being drilled by a tongue and her torso draped down off the bed on her elbows drilling her tongue into another pussy.

The circle moved like the 'Wheel of Fortune' at first, with my cock being the thing that ticked off the posts as they went by. The wheel moved slowly but then Jillian suggested that everyone leap frog the person in front of them so they could all get a sample of everyone. They all liked that idea except for June, who was next in line for my cock. She accepted the new plan as it gave her another revolution to decide what she was going to do.

There was an awful lot of moaning and groaning as the wheel turned. I got to sample all of the pussies too. I spent a lot of my time concentrating on the pussy on my face and counting backwards trying desperately to hold off my orgasm.

Julie was the first of the twins to take her turn on my cock and by then she was wild-eyed with lust. She was so close to her orgasm that as she wrapped her hand around my cock to pull it to her lips, she humped up as her hips fired and she screeched out a high-pitched wail as she surged forward with her tits landing on my cock. She was heaving in air as fast as she could. No one else paid any attention to her and one by one the orgasms started like falling dominoes.

As hard as I tried to hold mine back, it became inevitable when Julie collapsed forward onto my cock. I was a little disappointed that she didn't get her mouth on it but in the long run, it was for the best. Julie's big-mouthed, so-called friends didn't get to see her blowing her brother but she did come away with her brother's jizz all over her chest.

The van became quiet after we all settled down from our orgasms and were breathing normally again. I couldn't keep my eyes open and I quickly fell asleep.

When I woke, it was still very dark. The first thing I noticed was that there were seven naked girls draped over me and each other on the small bed. There was a pressure on my groin and I quickly recognized the tugging motion. I couldn't tell if I woke with a morning woody or if someone had manipulated my cock to an erection, not that it mattered any. I lifted my head to see who was tugging on it and was surprised that it was Julie. She was looking right at me with my hard cock in her mouth. Her eyes smiled at me and she pulled off and moved her index finger to her lips telling me to be quiet. I glanced left and right and everyone else was sound asleep. I grinned down at Julie who had solved the problem of her friends witnessing her giving her brother a blow job. She pushed back on and resumed her motion. I dropped my head back to the bed and savored every moment of Julie's mouth, tongue and teeth and throat as she expertly worked me over.

I raised my head to look for June. She'd definitely want some of this too but she was as sound asleep as the others. Julie wasn't totally quiet as she occasionally slurped, sucked and smacked her mouth on my cock. I was able to stay silent until the moment came and I groaned hard into my lungs as cum launched up my shaft into Julie's grinning face. She swallowed quietly after each of my spastic surges of cum.

No one stirred and I settled back down in the same spot. Julie pulled her lips off my softening cock and licked her lips as she just smiled up at me. Then she pushed her lips back on and swirled her tongue around my shaft to clean me thoroughly.

I expected that she would cuddle back down into the throng of naked bodies and go back to sleep but she got off the bed and grabbed a long tee shirt and pulled it on. There were four such tee shirts on the floor and she didn't seem too concerned with whether she got hers or not. She threw me an air-kiss and quietly eased the sliding door open and pushed it half shut after she left. I dropped my head to the bed and fell back asleep figuring that someone else would be tugging on my cock before sun-up.

I woke at dawn to a weight on my chest. I opened my eyes to see what it was and saw Jaz looking down at me with one hand in the middle of my chest. Her other hand was guiding my new morning woody to her pussy as she had lifted her hips above mine with her knees pushed firmly to my waist. She groaned hard as she dropped down my shaft. I did too. She didn't waste a second as she started fucking my cock immediately. The look on her face above me was one of pure ecstasy. She sucked her lower lip between her teeth as she gasped air in and out between them. The look on her face told me that she was in heaven. Jaz had got the fuck that she pleaded for in yesterday's drunken delirium.

The bed was firm and didn't move much to disturb the others but it squeaked loudly as she rhythmically drove herself on and off my cock with her athletic thighs. One by one, the others came to, woken by the squeaking. I reached up and cupped Jaz' pancake titties and thumbed her long nipples. She smiled down at me as she became aware of the others watching her.

I expected that at least Sarah would want to break up Jaz's fuck so she could have some cock too but she and the others just rose to a sitting position on the bed and started fingering their own pussies. Jaz began to moan constantly as her orgasm marched in on her. I could have outlasted her but then the next one would climb on and the next and I had this thing about needing to get her off before I could let myself go and I doubted that I was going to get six of them off before I lost it. So, I hurried to catch up with Jaz. Looking around the van at five other naked babes helped immensely and I blew my load into Jaz' pussy moments after she burst into her orgasm. She was loudly groaning as she started and then she screamed hard with my first shot. I was thankful that the van's windows were shut. We both groaned through everyone of my shots as I thrusted my hips up into her on each one.

I was surprised when Sarah started applauding and Jaz grinned over at her. The others joined the applause and Jaz' face went a deeper shade of red as she let herself collapse down onto my chest as she gasped for air. I had hoped that my cock would go soft inside Jaz' pussy but when she dropped, she pulled off my hard cock and it sprang into the air and then slapped down between Jaz' butt-cheeks.

The others giggled for a moment and then Jillian grabbed my cock and sucked it deep into her throat as she lashed her tongue around the shaft all the way down. I was a little surprised when she pulled up to breathe, she pulled off and offered my cock to her sister, Jennifer, who did the same thing and pulled off and offered it to Amber, who stuffed as much as she could take into her mouth before passing it on to Sarah. Sarah swallowed my cock as she looked at June, who was watching intently. June imperceptibly shook her head and Sarah started her blow job without passing it on to anyone else and she stayed with it until, to my surprise, I blew another load into her mouth. She took it all and swallowed the small load when I was done.

Jaz rolled off my body and ran her fingers through her gooey sex pushing escaped cum around until June leaned forward and licked the pearly, white cum from Jaz' pussy. I guess in her mind taking my cum second-hand was okay while taking it first-hand was not; at least not in front of her 'friends'.

When we walked into the foyer in our sleep-wear, there was cooking noises coming from the kitchen. Mom and Aunt Mary were up, dressed in their robes, making breakfast for everyone. The Keurig Machine was pumping out cups of coffee non-stop and I grabbed one. I felt like I'd been dragged through a knot-hole.

I guess that Mom thought we were all in our rooms sleeping because she was surprised to see us all coming in from outside. I saw the confusion on her face and said, "We were checking out Sarah's van. Have you seen the inside? It's pretty amazing."

Mom gave me a look that said, "Quit bullshitting me buster." I just shut up and sat down at the dining room table to wait for the food to arrive. I looked down to my lap to avoid Mom's glaring eyes and noticed that wet cum stains were on the front of my shorts. Mom reached down and ran her index finger through the wetness and pushed it between her lips. She held it there and licked around and around it and then whispered, "I love the taste of cum in the morning." It was becoming her mantra. We smiled at each other and she went back to the kitchen.

We were apparently all pretty tired. We ate in silence. Dad was in the hot tub and didn't come to the dining table. I was glad because I wasn't sure I could look him in the face anyway.

Sarah, Amber and Jaz left first, tooting their horn as they headed toward Jaz's house to drop her off. There were lots of hugs and kisses all around when Aunt Mary and her girls were ready to go. We all agreed that we needed to get together more often than every two years. Jillian and Jennifer both giggled as they each grabbed a handful of Dad's junk and then mine before they went out the front door. The air was pretty thick when Mom and Dad and the twins and I went back in the house. I had no clue how this was going to go.

It went quite well actually. Dad explained how his sexual relationship with his sister started when he was eighteen and Mary was home from college for the summer. His mother had caught them in bed together and to their shock had joined them. They had three-ways frequently and his dad had never found out, even though Mary had expressed an interest in getting it on with him too. When he died several years ago of a heart attack, Mary regretted her decision. Dad had maintained a sexual relationship with Aunt Mary and his mother all these years until his mother was diagnosed with dementia and had to go to a home for special care. She was only sixty then. Mom obviously knew every detail of Dad's story already.

Mom told our tale for the sake of Dad. Us kids knew the story. I smiled when I realized that Mom was leaving out certain details. He listened intently and the twins and I held our breaths as the details rolled out.

When Mom and Dad were talked out there was only one thing left unsaid. I could see that June and Julie were anxious about something and it should have been obvious to all of us. What about Dad and the twins. The details of Mom and me and the twins and me had already been spilled. Dad seemed to be okay with all of it and the erection in his shorts seemed to confirm it. Mom was sitting beside Dad on the sofa gently stroking his erection through his pants.

Mom was the first to realize that the twin's role in our new family dynamics had not been discussed and she made the first move to resolve that issue. She looked at Dad as she unfastened his belt and unzipped his shorts. He lifted himself slightly and Mom pulled his shorts and underwear over his knees to the floor. He sat back against the sofa as Mom began stroking his cock. June and Julie couldn't take their eyes from it but they made no move to get a closer look. They had both sucked their lower lip between their teeth as they watched Mom stroking his cock. Their faces were bright red and I didn't get the sense that it was caused my sexual anticipation. This was a big a step for them and they were given a choice. It was up to them whether they would take that step. I wasn't part of this and I just sat back and watched to see what would happen.

Dad looked at Mom kneeling beside him and gave her a subtle nod. Mom nodded back and released his cock and stood up. She motioned for me to come with her. Dad's cock bobbed up and down and June and Julie just stared at it.

Mom took my hand and led me up the stairs. I really wanted to watch what was going to happen between Dad and the twins, but when Mom led me into her bedroom and undressed herself and then me, I couldn't have cared less about what Dad and the girls were doing. My cock was doing all the thinking for me.

Mom guided me onto her bed and I sprawled out on my back and positioned myself for her to mount me reverse-cowgirl style. She climbed up beside me and kissed me and then threw her right leg across my chest and backed her pussy to my face. I eagerly drilled my tongue into her and she groaned and rolled her head to the side as she went down on her elbows and dragged her face along my cock. I could feel her firm nipples pushing to my abs and she intentionally dragged them along the peaks and valleys of the muscles.

She gently took my cock in her hand and guided it into her mouth. I humped up my hips and groaned out, "Fuck, Mom. You're the best." She giggled around my shaft and began a full depth blow job. The sensation of my knob pushing into her throat and then pulling back out again was amazing.

Mom groaned hard around my cock as I drilled my tongue into her pussy and then pulled out and flicked it across her sensitive clit. She pushed her hips down in search of more tongue and I gave her all I had.

Way off on the periphery of my conscious mind, an orgasm began to swirl. Mom's hips began to twist and gyrate on my mouth. I was trying hard to get her off but she suddenly pulled off my cock and rolled her body off mine and turned around to align with my body. She rolled toward me and we kissed passionately. She pulled me with her as she rolled to her back and spread her legs. I rolled in between them and came up on my knees and guided my cock to her pussy. I teased her a little by dragging my knob through her sex and she urgently muttered, "Oh gawd, Dex. Fuck me. NOOOWWWWW."

I smiled down at her as I laid my torso lightly on her chest and dragged my chest across her rock-hard nipples. Her eyes were wild with lust and she let out a screeched when I pushed my cock deep into her pussy. Mom gritted her teeth and seethed air between them as I established a normal fucking rhythm, leaving room to slow down or speed up. She locked her legs over my thighs and wrapped her arms around my back and pulled herself up tighter to me as she slammed her hips up as I came down. I looked down into her eyes and smiled. I could almost see the flames in them. She started whimpering as she tried to increase the pace and I gave her what she wanted. She responded with a series of "YES... YES... YES," screamed out from deep in her diaphragm. She was heaving in air.

She was desperately gasping as she groaned out, "Oh fuck, Dex. I'm gonna cum. OOOHHHHHH my gggawwddd. HURRRRRYYYYY." I hurried but I knew I wasn't going to catch up with her. I had lost concentration on my orgasm because I was fascinated by hers.

I drilled my cock into her as she pulsed hard on it. She was pulling me in with her legs at the same rhythm as her vaginal clenches. I wondered if she would ever stop and it became apparent that she had exploded into a second orgasm. She screamed again and lost her coordination as she thrashed on and off my cock in no particular rhythm. Her eyes burned up into mine as she gasped for oxygen. She lifted her head off her pillow and buried her face in the crook of my neck and shoulder and screamed hard, using the crook to stifle it.

My orgasm was coming in hard. I didn't think I could catch the remnants of her second orgasm but it was coming on non-the-less. I was slamming my cock home. I was anxious to launch my load into her and the look on her face told me that she was fully aware of what was about to happen. She had long since lost her strength and she was just riding this out as her body responded to my momentum.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,320 Followers