All Comments on 'Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 15'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Thanks for continuing the series! Very hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dex learns his first work lesson....

Don't get your honey where you get your money! Sylvia was dishonest with him and not because of Tina but rather because instead of having an honest and open discussion she obviously (even to her younger sister) was trying to pass him off to someone else. It happens but now he has to face it at work. He needs to leave Reese alone until she moves out of her sisters apartment. Clean breaks are the best. Dex was developing feelings for Sylvia and he needs some distance to sort that out. A fuck buddy relationship might have been fine had it come about honestly. Big Zeke for the most part has dealt with human emotions realistically in this story, let's see if he follows suit with this. I've enjoyed the series so far. It's been fun and sexy but bringing in some real love and emotion would make it better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

I think Sylvia being secretive with Dax comes down to her not believing for one second that Dax isn't having incestuous sex, which she is now obviously opened to, by bringing her younger sister Reece into the picture.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Buy Buy Guy

With him gone any tension, conflict or consequence at the office left with him. Now we can finally start ignoring the workplace. Hell, Dex and Sylvia seem to have their days numbered too.That will allow more action with the titular character mom and her hyjinx.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Love this series. Your writing is superb. Storyline is excellent. Now I would love for Dex to find his other half like his mom and dad have I truly believe that could be Sylvia please don't break them up

thewiseman1967thewiseman1967over 4 years ago
Great story

I love this story, I've read a few good ones. This ranks up there in the best of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Explain Please

With in excess of 176,000 words available, WHY do you find it essential to utilize words that know are offensive in their use to religious Christian and Jews? Their use does NOT make you a "big" man, in fact it makes you appear to be a small, immature boy. Just because you were required as a small child to attend a religious school is no justification to attempt to use such words as GOD, JESUS, HEAVEN and HOLY in a context where they were never intended. Again, it makes you appear, small, childish and IMMATURE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A reply to the anonymous crybaby

Those words are used because those words are the ones real people use during sex. If you dont know that youre either a virgin or have never had anything close to a satisfying sex life. Probably just 5 minute missionary with no eye contact and the lights off

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

Huge 1. Definitely would have turned around and walked out when seeing Fati there. And would never have allowed them the bondage. And after they abandoned him to the other room….as soon as he was release he should have left. The story is tanking more with each installment.

Falstaff60Falstaff6012 months ago

Great story. If I had to critique I would say that one of the missing elements is the fact that after 15 chapters I really can't recall anyone, even among Dex's family, express any love for each other, beyond what happens in their sexual encounters. Also, I've gotten to the point of skipping over some of the familial sex scenes because they have become a little bit repetitive. Just my 2 cents and we know that's worth given inflation.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Always knew Sylvia is a no good bitch. He should fire her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous