Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 16

Story Info
Public sex at Toll Booth brings a complaint. Cops cum.
14.5k words
4.71
28k
65

Part 16 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,306 Followers

As I walked up the driveway after Sylvia's younger sister, Reece, dropped me off. I was distracted by her suggestion that she and I go out together, and I was wrestling with whether I needed to clear that with Sylvia or not. Sylvia was giving me every signal that she and Fatima were the item and not Sylvia and me. As I made it to the front walk, I noticed that Dad's car was gone. Everyone else's car was in their regular spots.

I went straight up the stairs to my room and changed into a tank-top and flimsy nylon shorts. I checked to see if Mom was in her room taking a nap or something. She wasn't there. The lacey curtains on all the open windows were gently billowing into the room. I heard talking in the backyard and I parted the curtains on one window and looked out to see Mom laying topless in a lounge chair. She was talking with June and Julie, who were also topless. They were all wearing their thong sized bikini bottoms. I watched for a minute or so slowly stroking my erection from the crown down my shaft and under my balls and back up again. Reece's sexting blow job popped into my mind.

Julie apparently noticed the curtain pulled aside in Mom's bedroom window and she turned around to look. She saw me standing by the big chair and waved for me to come down. June noticed Julie's wave and looked back too. She giggled and looked at Mom as she said, "It's Dex. I guess he survived his date with Sylvia. He's up in your room jerking off at the window. I guess he likes what he sees."

I pushed my rigid cock back in my shorts, dropped the curtain and went downstairs. I grabbed one of Dad's beers from the refrigerator and went out to the backyard through the sun room. My dick preceded me as it tented my shorts. I made no effort to disguise it or try to make it go down.

Julie and June giggled as I found a straight-back lawn chair and sat down. I made a quick adjustment so that my erection pushed down my left leg. The girls and Mom all giggled as they waited to see if it would push out past my shorts.

The twins leaned back in their chairs and aimed their faces up at the sun. Mom pushed her tits together just to see if my cock would react. I made it react and she giggled as she dropped her head back to her chair. Her fingers stayed on her tits though and her index fingers circled her erect nipples. Goose bumps sprang up on her arms and torso and she shuddered and moaned. June and Julie both looked at Mom and giggled before returning to their sun-tanning.

I said, "Where's Dad?"

Without pulling her face from the sun, Mom said, "He went in to work. Sylvia called to ask him some questions about the preparations for next week and he decided to go in rather than talk her through it on the phone." If I didn't know Sylvia, I would be wondering if something was going on between them. Mom wasn't concerned.

I moved to a chaise lounge after my erection dissipated. When we got too hot, we went in the pool and then returned to the chairs. The twins asked about my date last night with Sylvia and they wanted some details to get themselves aroused again. They were their mother's daughters. I wasn't usually one to kiss and tell but they were persistent. Mom didn't seem interested in the slightest. I told them the whole story, even the sexy details. Julie commented on the Sylvia and Fatima connection. It was probably due to the way I told the story. June seemed more interested in Reece and again it was probably due to the way I told the story. Mom never engaged in the conversation but she seemed most interested in the blow job on the way from work to Sylvia's apartment and the couple at the red light. The sexting with Reece this morning seemed to spark an interest too.

By the time I had finished the story, both June and Julie had pulled their thong sized patches to the side of their pussies and were fingering themselves. Their eyes were shut as they were imagining themselves in the story too. My cock hardened as I watched them. I guess I wanted to be ready if the attention came my way.

Mom knew what the girls were doing. It was impossible not to from the squishing of fingers in their soaking wet pussies. She never pulled her face from the sun and when Julie moaned and whimpered into her orgasm, followed closely by June's; Mom just cooed and settled deeper in her chair with a grin on her face.

After a few minutes, the girls recovered and they both heaved in a huge breath of air and let out coos of contentment. After a while, my erection softened and nothing more was said for the rest of the afternoon until a bank of clouds moved in and covered the sun. Mom moaned as she opened her eyes. She looked at her watch and said, "It's time to get dinner going," and she pulled herself out of her chair and went inside. I scanned the sky to assess whether there would be any gaps in the clouds. They were moving quickly from the west to east. The twins popped their heads up to make the same assessment. Julie moaned just like Mom did and the three of us went inside to our rooms and changed.

The phone rang and Mom answered from the kitchen extension. It was Dad saying that we should go ahead with dinner. He was going to be late. I stayed in my room watching the Fatima/Sylvia video that I had transferred to my laptop. It was as erotic this time as the first and I jerked off into a wad of tissues.

Mom called us all to the dinner table and we took our usual seats. Dad's vacant seat seemed odd. Except when he was on travel, he never missed the family dinner. It was a ritual since I was old enough to remember. We ate to sparse conversation. Mom seemed distracted. She was still in her bikini top with a silk wrap around her waist. I was distracted by her high riding cleavage. I was dressed in my usual comfy clothes and the twins wore unmatching tie-died tee shirts and short-shorts that didn't cover their asses.

Mom was picking at her food with her fork. June and Julie finished eating and carried their plates to the kitchen bar. They continued on into the family room and started up the x-box. I had finished eating too but I sat there looking at Mom, curious about what was going through her mind. Then she looked at me with the most lascivious look on her face and said, "Go upstairs and get dressed. You and I are going out." She sucked her lower lip to her teeth and lightly nibbled on it. I could see in her eyes that she had something planned. She grinned and said, "Come on; let's get a move on." She shoved a forkful to her mouth, released her lower lip and pushed the food inside her mouth. She was now distracted by whatever her plan was. Her evil smile mixed with her sultry eyes and I knew she was up to no good. I couldn't get upstairs fast enough and she was right behind me.

I was downstairs, waiting, when Mom came down the stairs in a very sexy tube-top with no bra and a loose fitting mini-skirt. Her nipples were on high-beams. I had never once seen her dressed that way to go out in public. She scanned me to see if I was dressed properly and she smiled as she walked past me to the family room. The twins barely looked up from the video game and Mom said, "Dex and I are going out. We won't be very late. Clear the dinner table and wash the dishes." The girls both moaned about washing the dishes and then there was a semblance of an 'okay', and they were consumed by the video game again.

We were about to leave when June said, without pulling her concentration from the game, "Hey Mom. Why are you dressed like a hooker? You never go out dressed like that." Julie giggled and kept right on playing the game.

Mom scanned herself and protested June's assessment of her outfit. "I'm not dressed like a hooker. I admit it's a bit more casual than usual but we're just going for a ride. I don't plan on going inside anywhere." Then Mom changed the subject. "Put a plate in the oven for your father if he gets home before us." In unison, the twins uttered an 'okay'.

Mom took my hand and hurried for the front door dragging me along with her. She was obviously anxious to get her plan, whatever it was, in motion.

As we hurried off the portico, Mom said, "Let's take your car or you drive mine." She was already breathing erratically. I motioned toward mine. The keys were in it. She released my hand and ran around to the passenger door and slid into the seat. I eased into the driver's seat and started the car.

When I pulled out to the street I said, "Where to." Mom looked both ways and delayed her answer as she refined her plan. She finally grinned and told me to go left and head for the highway. I followed her instructions. I drove the speed limit and Mom fidgeted in her seat. Her face was flushed red and her breathing was getting more labored. She wasn't gasping for oxygen but she was getting there. I figured that she would let me in on her plan when the time was right. I just drove and listened to the music. Mom changed the radio channel to Sirius/XM 70's music. She had to dial it in manually because I didn't have a button programmed for that channel.

As I pulled up to a red light, Mom glanced over at me as she was hiking her mini-skirt up over her thighs. She wore no panties and I smiled at her grinning face. The fingers of her right hand went to her sex and I could hear them squishing through her sopping wet pussy even over the music. Her left hand went to my zipper. I was getting the picture now.

The sultry look at the dinner table told me that I should go commando and my hard cock pushed out through my pants as soon as the zipper was down. She reached into my pants and pulled my balls out too and then started slowly jerking me off. I groaned with her first pass down my shaft and she grinned at me.

A car with a middle-aged driver pulled up to my left. He casually glanced my way and his eyes went wide as Mom released my cock, pulled her hand from her pussy and came up high in her seat and stripped her tube-top off over her head. She shoved a pair of sunglasses on her face and grinned directly at the guy. Mom put on a show for the guy as he rolled down his passenger window. She pushed her tits together and fondled her nipples. I thought the guy was going to have a heart attack.

Meant only for the guy, Mom pointed down in my lap and then she dropped her head and inhaled my cock. I easily read his lips as they formed the word, 'fuck'. Then my head launched back against the headrest as Mom pushed my fat knob into her throat and held it there until she came up for air. She pulled off my cock and raised her head just far enough to see the guy. She was pushing the wad of foamy saliva back in her mouth. He motioned his head down to his lap and showed her his cock. He was furiously jacking himself off. Mom pulled her head up higher so she could see better and then grinned at him and rolled her tongue around her lips and pushed her index finger through her pursed lips and quickly pushed it in and out. The message was clear. While watching him jerking off, she pointed down to my lap and slowly dropped her head below the window and resumed her blow job but this time, she lifted her hips up so she was on her knees in her seat and pulled her mini-skirt to her waist, exposing the perfect globes of her ass.

I turned slightly in my seat to see the guys reaction to Mom's ass. It was what I would have expected. He slammed his head back against his headrest and launched his hips upward as cum sprayed across his steering wheel and dashboard. I told Mom what was happening and she giggled around my shaft. I wasn't very far away from my own climax and Mom was relentless. She wanted my load and she wanted to show it to the guy. I couldn't believe how long this red light was. Cross traffic had a green for left turning and then straight through and then the left arrow in my direction turned green and the guy didn't move. He had no one behind him. Neither did I.

I couldn't hold back any longer and my head slammed back as my hips fired up and a huge load of cum blasted into Mom's mouth. She was swallowing as fast as she could. She had retreated to the ridge and held me tight with her lips. My light turned green and I didn't make a move. I was in mid-orgasm and I didn't dare.

When she was sure I had launched my last shot, she pulled off and lifted her head above the driver's window again and grinned at the guy beside us. She let my pearly, white, gooey cum drool out the sides of her lips and down to her chin, where it defied gravity and clung there. The guy mouthed the word, 'fuck' again and started jerking on his flaccid cock. She pushed more cum onto her lips with her tongue and giggled. She sucked the cum on her lips back in her mouth and made a big show of swallowing it. The light changed to yellow and I accelerated through the intersection.

Mom cleared her throat and burst out laughing. "Oh my God, Dex. That was awesome." It was definitely awesome and my cock was harder than before Mom started. Mom looked around to see where we were and said, "Take the freeway, south. I have something else in mind." I glanced over at her naked torso and took note that the cum dangling from her chin had fallen into her cleavage and she was absent mindedly rubbing it over her tits.

She unzipped her mini-skirt and maneuvered her way out of it. She was completely naked and I had to be careful not to share too much of my concentration on her. She scooched her way further onto the center console on her side so she could see over the dashboard and jerk me off at the same time. We passed a sign that said 'Last exit before toll booth' and that seemed to be the go sign for her.

She grabbed her purse and pulled out a twenty-dollar bill and handed it to me and said, "Pay the toll with this." It was a seventy-five-cent toll. Then she ramped up the pace with her hand, looked at me with an evil grin and said, "Take your time at the toll booth." My cock hardened even further in her hand and she giggled and said, "I think you are into this 'getting caught risk thing' as much as I am."

I chuckled. 'She just might be correct,' I thought. I was sure that she couldn't get me up to another orgasm by the time we got to the toll booth, but when she came up on her knees in her seat with ass high in the air and face down in my crotch sucking feverishly on my cock again, I wasn't so sure anymore. The suction she was pulling was more than insistent. I knew Mom wanted to suck my jizz from me while I was waiting for my change from the toll booth attendant, so I got in the longest line.

Mom pulled up off my cock and looked over the dashboard. Cars were on both sides and the driver of the car to our right was staring at Mom's perfect ass and her wet pussy between her thighs. Mom eyes were on fire as she looked at me and said, "Cum for me Baby," and then pushed her lips down my shaft again. The cars inched forward and I had to concentrate on not smashing into the car in front of me. A gap opened in front of the car to my right because he didn't want to lose sight of Mom's ass and pussy.

I told her about the guy to our right and she pushed her right hand up between her thighs and started fingering her pussy and rosebud. The car behind him tooted its horn urging the guy to move forward. He ignored the horn. He was fumbling his hands in his lap and it soon became clear that he was jerking off too. I told Mom and she giggled around my cock and then started gagging and coughing. She came up to see what progress we had made and she looked to see the guy jerking off to our right.

Now the guy in the line to our left saw Mom's head above my lap and he grinned as he realized what was going on. Mom smiled at him and pushed back down my shaft again. I groaned as my knob pushed into her throat again.

It was my turn at the booth and I handed the middle-aged woman the twenty that Mom had given me. Mom was bobbing furiously up and down on my cock and I had a lot of trouble trying to be nonchalant about it. The toll booth woman protested the twenty and asked if I had anything smaller. I groaned as Mom pulled back to breathe. Cars behind me were honking their horns and the woman got flustered and turned her concentration to making change.

Mom could tell that she was going to be successful at getting another load from me right there at the booth. To make sure she was going to get caught, she pulled up my shaft and lifted her face up to the window and said to the woman, "Can you speed it up a little. The cars behind us are getting antsy."

The woman looked down slightly into the car and her eyes went wide. Mom was still jerking me off and her naked body was on full display. Mom became aware that the woman was staring down at my wet cock and she kind of presented my cock to her and said, "You want some? His cock his amazing." The woman sucked her lower lip to her teeth and held it there. Mom pushed her lips back down and when she pushed her throat onto the crown I was done. I launched a huge first shot along with a loud groan. Mom couldn't handle the strong blast and was forced to come off with cum pouring from her gagging mouth.

The woman was transfixed as her mouth dropped open and then yelled, "Oh my gawwddd." Mom grinned at the girl as several shots blasted straight up onto her face and then she aimed the rest to her tits. Horns continued and the woman had to pull herself back to her task of making change. Her gaze rapidly changed from her task to Mom cleaning my cock with her tongue.

The toll-booth woman finally handed over the change and Mom reached out the window to accept it. She had cum all over her hand and she wiped a big glob of it on the woman's hand and grinned at her. The woman snatched her hand back like she'd received a shock and her hand disappeared below the booth window. The shock of what had just happened wore off and the woman's face went stern and angry. She yelled out at us, "What you are doing is dangerous. You could kill someone. I'm calling the Police."

Mom sat back on her heels in her seat and burst out laughing. I didn't need this shrieking woman in my face so I accelerated out of the booth. I noticed in my sideview mirror that the woman was looking our way and writing something on a pad of paper. I figured she was recording my license plate number. Mom was thrilled and continued to laugh as she scooped cum off her chest and pushed it into her mouth. I was covered too and Mom's laughter got me laughing too.

Mom maneuvered her ass back in her seat and made no attempt to get dressed. My cock was still hard but it was slowly going soft. I pulled my 'cum-towel' from under the seat. I hadn't used it for quite a while. I wiped the cum from my shirt and pants and wiped down the steering wheel too. Mom pointed at a big glob of cum on the edge of the door and I wiped that up too. Mom said, "Jesus Dex. That was a huge load. I wasn't expecting that after you had cum earlier. It caught me by surprise.

I grinned at her and said, "It was a load, wasn't it?" Mom sat naked in her seat all the way home. Every so often she would inhale deeply as she savored the odor of cum on her skin. When we pulled into the driveway; Dad's car was still gone. I parked in my spot and got out and pushed my soft dick back in my pants. Mom gathered up her clothes and walked naked up the walk to the portico. The big spruce trees along the street block anyone from seeing. She stopped at the front door and pulled me to her and kissed me passionately for so long that my cock pulsed back up to a semi-erection again.

The front door opened and June was standing there gawking at Mom's nakedness. She said, "What have you guys been doing? No fair. We should have been included." Mom pushed past the protesting June and went up the stairs without a word. June turned her ire on me as she scanned down over my cum-stained clothes. She reached forward and placed her hand on my pants covering my semi-erection. She stepped out under the portico beside me and pushed her hand down in my pants and my semi-erection became a full erection. She giggled and said, "You are so easy. An ever-ready bunny." She stroked my hard cock several times and then said, "We should probably go inside, don't you think?" I nodded and let her lead me by the cock through the front door and through the house to the family room. She was walking backward, unbuckling my pants and pulling down my zipper as we went. I didn't stop her. Once there, June announced to Julie, "Look what I found on the front steps."

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,306 Followers