Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as the girls were about to slide off Julie's chair to attack my cock, Mom strolled through the sun room in her new bikini and a towel draped over one arm. She was provocatively swaying her hips like only she can. I've seen her leave men in her wake swaying her hips like that and more often than not the men would be adjusting the crotch of their pants to accommodate their erections. She just had that affect on men; and women too.

As it turned out, Mom's provocative hip swaying was meant for Dad. He appeared in the sun room moments after Mom. He wore his bathing suit, clearly displaying an erection. I had to hand it to Dad. He was an 'ever-ready bunny' lately. He was rocking his head from side to side in the same rhythm as Mom's hips. He hurried to catch up to her and put his hands on her swaying hips. She giggled when he tried to push his erection against her ass as she walked.

Dad let Mom go and stopped at the hot tub. He dropped his bathing suit and ran his right hand along his erection as he watched Mom walk up to us. Dad stepped into the hot tub and sat down as he muttered, "AAAHHHH." He sat up and manipulated the control panel until the jet pumps started and then he sat back with his eyes shut.

Mom was about to sit down in June's lounge chair when she saw my erection in my shorts. I wasn't immune to the effects of Mom's swaying motion and my cock only got harder. "So, what's going on?" It was a rhetorical question and she continued, "That was pretty risky, what you two did to those Police Officers."

Both girls spun around in the one chair and June said, "You saw?" Mom nodded. She had a stern look on her face, but I thought it was contrived. "Sorry, Mom. I couldn't help myself. They were very attractive and the uniforms and all that equipment they wear." She fanned her face with her hand. "I was horny as hell. I know it was a risk." She grinned and looked at Julie and said, "Like mother, like daughter, I guess." Julie burst out laughing and Mom glared at her. Julie went silent and dropped her gaze to her fingers and picked at her nails.

Then Mom started laughing and we all joined in. She said, "If I wasn't happily married, I'd have taken a shot at them too. They were very handsome." That got us all laughing. Mom wanted all the information and she said, "What about their dicks?"

Julie laughed and said, "Mom, that's an inappropriate question." June placed her hands about six inches apart and Julie giggled and said, "About the size of Dad's." They burst out laughing again and all three of them looked down at the bulge in my shorts.

Mom stood up and peeled off her bikini and said, "You two take care of your brother. It looks like he's going to rip those shorts. I have a perfectly adequate penis over there in the hot tub."

We all watched Mom swaying her hips again as she walked naked to the edge of the hot tub. She turned back to look at us and she put her index finger to her lips as she carefully sat on the edge of the tub and swiveled her legs into the water. She carefully got into the water so that Dad wouldn't notice the change in water level. Mom positioned herself over his hips and squatted down so her ass was inches above his cock. The she grabbed his erection and pushed herself on before he could even react.

He was startled for moment and then he grinned at Mom and pulled her to him as he launched his hips upward. We couldn't hear anything over the noise of the pumps but Mom's chin came up as her head tilted back and her mouth fell open in an obvious groan. They were good together and I loved to watch them make love. Mom was grinding up and down on Dad's cock and he was assisting her with a grip on her waist. He was obviously groaning too.

June and Julie were consumed by the erotic scene in the hot tub, so, I pushed down my shorts and jerked on my cock. Dad leaned forward and pulled one of Mom's nipples to his lips. Her mouth fell open again in an obvious groan. He did the same to the other nipple and Mom was ramping up her pace. She was getting close. Water slopped over the edge of the hot tub as Mom was in a wave generating rhythm.

June and Julie had pulled their bikini bottoms to the side and one hand was digging through their sex. Their other hand had pushed up their tops above their breasts and they were both alternating from one tit to the other tweaking their nipples. As I jacked on my cock, I alternated my attention between Mom and Dad and then June and Julie.

I could feel my balls tighten and my orgasm swirled in and it was beyond stopping to wait for the twin's attention. They weren't paying any attention. I'm sure they planned to watching Mom and Dad get off and then they'd turn their attention to me. They would be too late. I stood up and made one step closer to the chair that June and Julie were both sitting on. Their bodies faced each other as June's head was turned to the left watching the activity in the hot tub. Julie's head was turned to the right doing the same. I moved in between them and while still jacking on my cock, I pushed it between their heads. They both startled and turned their heads so they were looking at the length of my cock with my hand flailing along the shaft. I said, "Can't wait. Gonna blow. Oh fuck, here it comes." Julie bent down and sucked my right testicle into her mouth. June giggled and did the same with the left one. They grabbed my cock, forcing my hand away and picked up the same pace with their hands.

I let out a loud groan as cum launched past their heads in a high arc to the chair behind them. The girls both giggled as they saw the blast of cum rocket from my cock. Another similar shot came a second later and another a second after that. Julie came off my testicle and said, "Jesus Christ, Dex." June giggled with her testicle still in her mouth. They both turned their heads to watch how far away my cum was flying.

After the first several blasts, the rest decreased in power and quantity until the final shot drooled down the underside of my cock. Julie was tonguing my right testicle and she pulled back and slurped that last shot onto her tongue. She shared it with June as they continued jerking on my cock hoping to get more but there wasn't any more and they finally released it. Julie puckered her lips onto my shaft half-way down and June did the same on her side. They broke that kiss and then kissed each other above my hard cock.

June and Julie looked back to see to a huge wad of cum spewed across the lounge chair behind them. The distance was at least five feet. They turned back to me and Julie said, "Why didn't you wait for us? I was looking forward to butt-fucking this thing."

I chuckled and said, "You snooze, you lose." June burst out laughing but Julie was not happy about the turn of events. Mom was sitting, unmoving, on Dad's lap. They were snuggling and kissing and paying no attention to us. I was glad to see them this way. All three of us kids would be gone in a few weeks and it would just be the two of them again. I was afraid that the new family dynamics had prompted their current sexual relationship and that it might dissipate when it was just the two of them. If that happened, I would suggest another visit to Dr. Issabella. I grinned to myself when I thought of her.

Mom and Dad got out of the hot tub and walked arm in arm through the sun room. Mom was intentionally exaggerating her hip sway to collide with Dad's hips on each step. They didn't even acknowledge us.

The girls pulled their tops off over their heads and laid out straight in the same lounge chair as they pulled the small patches of material to cover their sex. I returned to my chair as I stripped off my tee shirt and laid back horizontal on my back. I was naked and my cock was semi-hard still. I closed my eyes but I knew the girls were watching my cock bobbing slightly on my left hip. I decided to tease them a little and I fixed my mind on some recent sexual encounter. There are many to choose from. I settled on Friday night, tied to Sylvia's bed as she, Fatima and her little sister Reece had their way with me. My cock steadily rose off my thigh and rolled across my hip and up onto my stomach. I manually flexed it and it jumped up a couple of inches and settled back down again. I heard the twins giggle, so I knew they were watching. My cock hardened further and I didn't need to flex it to make it raise off my stomach. It lifted and stayed a few inches off my stomach. Bobbing higher from there.

In the dead still air of the hot afternoon, I heard the distinct squishing sounds of fingers in a sopping wet pussy. The sounds were in stereo and very soon came the sounds of heavy, erratic breathing. I was getting to them. I didn't need to open my eyes and turn to face them for confirmation. I let my cock slap down hard on my stomach and then lift back up again. I heard one of the twin's mumble, "Oh fuck."

Their lounge chair squeaked as the plastic stretchers compressed and then came a giggle followed by the sound of clothing coming off. The only clothing they had on was their bikini bottoms so they didn't make much noise as they slid down their legs. Suddenly, there was a touch on my right hip and one of the girls sat down heavily on my thighs just below my balls. A hand grabbed my rock-hard cock and pulled it firmly toward my feet like speed shifting a manual stick transmission into second gear.

When my cock is as hard as it was right then, it doesn't like to bend in that direction. I started to sit up to relieve the angle but a second body sat down hard on my stomach. I groaned hard as I expelled the air in my lungs. Another hand grabbed my cock and pulled it back toward my stomach. That felt better. The girls giggled as they struggled for control of my cock. I was trying to gather air back in my lungs. All I could see of the struggle was the back on one of the twins and I couldn't identify which one it was, not that it mattered.

When I got my lungs back, I yelled out, "Hey. Knock it off. That's my dick you're yanking on. Jesus Christ." The hands came off my dick and they giggled in stereo as my cock slapped back against the twin sitting on my stomach. I pushed her further down so she was sitting on my hips with her pussy against the base of my cock, while the shaft was forced up vertical against her tummy.

A voice, belonging to June said, "Hey look Julie, I have a cock." She giggled as both of her hands wrapped around my shaft and started slowly jerking on it.

Julie giggled too and said, "Yeh, well I wish you really had a cock like that." Julie used her legs to push herself higher on my thighs until her pussy pressed up against my balls. She cupped her hand and rolled her fingers around the ridge of my big knob like she was screwing a nut onto a bolt. The sensation was delicious.

Without a word from either of them, they maneuvered their pussies tight against the top and bottom sides of my cock at the base. I had to spread my legs slightly so my balls wouldn't get crushed by Julie. I reached around June and caressed her tits and palmed her nipples. She hunched forward and groaned hard as she pressed her tits against Julie's. My hands were trapped between their breasts and I turned them around to palm Julie's nipples. She groaned too.

June was stroking my cock between their bodies with one hand and Julie kept up her attack on my glans. Then, without any cue from either of them, they lifted themselves up as the pressed their pussies firmly against the top and bottom sides of my shaft. Julie was still twirling her fingers around the ridge. The top side of my cock has a fraction of the sensation of the underside, so June's pussy sliding along the top side basically provided something for Julie to press against on the bottom side as she slid up with June. They lifted high enough so that the ridge of my knob ran across their clits and they both shuddered and groaned in unison. They eased themselves back across the ridge, to groan again, and then more quickly slid down the pole. I groaned hard this time.

A slight breeze had raised in the tree tops and the rustling leaves blocked out the squishing noises as the twins held on to each other's hips to maximize the pressure they were applying to my cock. After several cycles, they bounced together on the top of my cock as they worked their clits on the velvety crown and ridge. They were stealing kisses between their gasps for air.

When their hips started firing at each other, with my cock between them, Julie groaned out, "Oh my God. I'm cumming." I couldn't really feel either of their orgasms as their motions became erratic. I took up the rhythm and started thrusting my cock up and down through their pussies.

While they were coming down from their highs, I was going up and my climax was imminent. I lifted my torso a little and grabbed Julie's hips and pulled her even tighter on my cock as cum fired up my shaft as I loudly groaned, 'UUUNNGGGG". Cum shot between their tits and splattered off their chins as their lips were locked in embrace. They screamed and separated quickly before the second stream shot up past their faces and fell back in their hair.

June pulled back a little to avoid the cum and in the process, my cock naturally fell away from Julie toward June and the remaining shots of jizz arced upward into June's face and then to her tits as they lost their power. June was initially shocked but then she laughed and leaned her face forward and down trying to catch it in her mouth.

Julie slid back on my thighs and bent down and put her lips on my knob to take a small shot and then she pushed all the way down and the last small shot launched directly into her throat. She gagged and pulled up quickly and coughed several times. June swiped at the cum across her tits and wiped her hand off on Julie's tits, pinching her nipples in the process. Julie giggled around her coughing jagg.

My cock softened and dropped onto June's thigh. The girls turned their attention to licking cum from each other's faces and bodies and plucking cum drops from their hair. When they were done and had pulled themselves up off my body, we all jumped into the pool to wash the remaining film of jizz from our bodies.

June and Julie carried their bikini tops inside and I carried my shorts and tee shirt. We stopped and watch Mom and Dad in the kitchen grab-assing each other and acting like teen-agers in love. We didn't want to interrupt so we crept silently around the dinning room to the hallway. The twins pushed themselves up close to me and kissed me and Julie said, "You still owe me."

I grinned at her and said, "Any time." She pinched the tip of my flaccid cock and I pinched her right nipple. We kissed again and I went up the stairs to take a shower.

I laid there in bed that night after everyone was in bed and lights were out. I thought about tomorrow morning with Ginger and how I'd incorporate the girls. I had an idea, if I could pull it off. I'd relay the plan to June and Julie when we got out of Dad's car tomorrow. It was a particularly hot and humid night out and the only sound in the house was the air-conditioning purring from the vent near the ceiling. There were no sounds of sex in the house, which had become unusual. I drifted in a dream of Sylvia and her sister Reece.