All Comments on 'Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 16'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Because this story has gone on as long as it has and I've read about Dex and the twins or Dex and his mom fucking so many times, I've gotten to the point that I'm scrolling past the regular sex scenes in the house and just stopping to read it it's someone else or something different like the car scene or the twins and the cops. Ginger, Dex and the twins sounds like it will be interesting, though.

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 4 years ago
What's next?

How about college? It'd be perfect, Reece, June, Julie, Dex, and the twin's teammates and coach at college. Have the girls start a sorority and have Dex become the "live-in maintenance guy" or something just to throw some fun and twists into the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ideas

Would love for the twins to go on a double date with Officers Jenkins and Sweet, ending in a foursome in the backyard by the pool, maybe even some driving blow jobs, bathroom sex and blowjobs under tables.

Would also like to see Sylvia and Reece come home with Dex and walk in on the twins fucking the parents in the living room.

As far as mom's risk taking behavior, her taking both the dad and Dex in an incestuous threesome with double penetration and spit roasting somewhere public would push her buttons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sex4lf57

Exactly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
more

I want to hear more about sylvia

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The risks

Didn’t they have a big family meeting where mom said they had to keep a low profile to protect dads job. Now mom is completely out of control jerking off strangers at raves, blowing the son in public and walking around naked in the front yard. I realize it’s fantasy but I’m still wondering if mom is going to cause a nuclear explosion.

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

1 again. Too much sharem in the harem.

Falstaff60Falstaff6012 months ago

Is it me or had Dex become nothing more than a walking talking penis, whose only purpose is to service the woman in his life? No one seems to really seriously ask him what he wants. "Oh look, there's our handy dandy dick for whenever we want." All the twins HS friends, all the family including cousins and aunts, all the women at work or who he is "dating" all treat him like this. Just a piece of meat on the hook.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous