Sleepwalking Riley and Brother Bob

Story Info
Wilma gets more information about sex in the family.
2.5k words
4.19
9.6k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 01/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sleepwalking Riley and Brother Bob in the Fold

Actually, the next morning was really pretty sweet. Ralph and I were having coffee and toast and just waiting for Riley to join us for breakfast. He was only going to be at home for two more weeks and then he was headed back to college. We were, admittedly, a little nervous about how this morning meeting would go, but we were still smiling about all of the sexual activities from the night. Finally, a sheepish Riley decided to join us at the breakfast table.

"Good Morning. Is it a good morning for the two of you? I'm very embarrassed about last night."

"Don't be silly, Riley, we are all adults in this household, and we just did what we did and enjoyed it. Your mom probably looks younger right now than she did five years ago. What we did last night was just a tonic for her. Wasn't it, Wilma?"

"Good grief, yes. I've never been so excited and happy in bed in my life. Two lovers! Two! And they both loved me. I'd say that was pretty good, and if you don't kiss me good morning, Riley, I'm going to think you don't really love me like you say you do."

"Mom, don't think that... here I come."

He did reach over to kiss me and I grabbed the back of his head when he did that and stuck my naughty tongue into his mouth and reached down to fondle his genitals. I don't need to tell you that his dick was already hard, do I? It was a rock.

"My goodness, Ralph, I think Riley has another morning erection... what in the world should we do to help him with that problem?"

"Wilma, I think we both know that you have all the tools to help him ease that problem... Of course some of those tools are what causes the issue as well... why don't we adjourn to the bedroom again to see if there is a solution. Want to Riley?"

That was a question that was answered very quickly by Riley grabbing my hand and pulling me up and with him to the bedroom. I just had my robe on at the time and as soon as we were by the bed Riley pulled the knot apart and the robe came open so he could feast his eyes on my body that was now in daylight. He quickly pulled his pajama bottoms and top off so he could be just as naked as I was. I think he is a very quick learner because he kissed me again and this time it was his tongue coming into my mouth while his hands were massaging my boobs and making those nipples extend themselves again and getting his searching fingers moving through the hair around my pussy until he found that lovely, excitable clitoris responding to his touches. We just fell on the bed and he wasted no time at all with preliminaries as they weren't necessary in the slightest. I opened my legs and raised my knees so he could have easy access to my very wet cunt. Ralph didn't need to guide his dick this time. He had it directed to the right opening and was soon firmly ensconced once again in my hot, wet pussy. His pubic hairs were meshed with mine and his testicles banged against my ass as he began fucking with some intensity.

"Oh, Mom, this is just delicious. I love fucking you... I love fucking. Do you like my cock fucking your pussy? It is so hot and went and it just seems to suck on my dick."

"Riley, you are just a good fucker! Damn... getting your mother all hot and bothered and putting a big smile on your dad's face as he waits his turn.. Fuck it good, Riley, fuck it good.... Fuuuuuccckkkk! I'm coming again!"

Come I did. I was just on fire and then Riley started pumping his semen into me. I thought we had done a good job of draining his balls last night, but youth is just full of sperm and Riley was a fine example of how much come could be expelled from those balls that were now jammed up against my ass again. I'm sure my heels pulling his ass further into me was probably a help as well. This time Ralph didn't have his dick out ready to replace Riley... but he applauded our efforts.

"That was wonderful you two! I wish I could join in again, but I still need to preserve a bit of energy as we have a full day to go through and just a few more weeks before Riley heads back to college, so let's go have breakfast. We have more good times ahead of us."

He was right. Riley rolled his sweaty body off my sweaty body and we both headed for the shower. I suggested to Riley that he use his own bathroom for his shower. If he joined me in our shower I might not get back out very quickly.

That is what we did. We cleaned up. Had our breakfast that now became brunch and attempted to act like a normal family for the rest of the day. Truth be told, for the next two weeks we all got in a lot of sex and enjoyed it very much.

The other thing I should mention is that my brother, Bob, had recently moved into our neighborhood and was accustomed to just coming over to say 'hi' at any time and we liked it. Bob was about ten years younger than I was. The parents always called him the 'surprise' as they didn't think there were going to be any other kids after me. But I did help raise him while I was still at home. I wasn't aware of Bob's radar about our situation and didn't even think about it as Ralph, Riley and I were very circumspect with our behaviors... or, at least we thought we were. Apparently we weren't.

Bob dropped by on Monday after Riley had returned to school. He brought over some burgers and fries to share with me. It was nice of him to call and tell me he was doing that. Ralph was at work, so it was just the two of us and we knew we had some catching up to do. We chatted harmlessly during the lunch and when he had helped clean up, he opened a beer and offered one to me as well. I usually am not much of a beer drinker, but today was still a very warm day and I took him up on the offer.

We went into the living room with our beers and sat down on the sofa.

"So, Wilma, am I right, have you been fucking Riley and Ralph?"

I was absolutely floored. "Bob, what in the world are you saying?"

"Oh, come on, Wilma, I think I saw enough of the three of you together for the last few days to know that something is up the way you all smile at each other and touch each other so often."

"We do?"

"Yes, you do, and it isn't like it was before, so I really think something is up in the family and frankly, it really turns me on. Kind of like old times."

"Old Times? What in the world do you mean?"

"I mean like when we were growing up. You know what Mom did for me on my 18th birthday? Do you?"

"No, Bob, not even an inkling." But that wasn't exactly true. I was beginning to think Bob was going to tell me something that I probably could figure out, but I was still going to let him tell me."

"On the morning of my 18th birthday Mother came into my room wearing a robe over her nightgown. I was already awake so I did notice that and besides she never came into my bedroom, but would usually just call upstairs to let me know breakfast was soon on the table. This morning she came in and actually gave me a kiss on the mouth and wished me a happy birthday. Never done that before. Then she said she and Dad had made a decision about what to give me for my birthday. I asked what that was and she just smiled at me and undid her robe and pulled her nightgown over her head. She said, "Bob, today your present is going to be me."

I just smiled back at Bob at that recollection. I would soon tell him about my birthday present, but for now the floor was all his.

"Does that surprise you? That language from Mom?"

"Yes and no, but go on with your story."

"So she is now standing by the bed without a stitch of clothing on and I'm trying to get it all in my head without being nutty, but I had not yet seen a grown mature woman. I had seen girls when we were much younger and were still playing doctor and nurse, but this was so different. Mom had these really nice boobies that were still pretty darned firm and I keep looking at the amount of hair she had on her pussy, I had no idea. I knew guys had pubic hair, but I really didn't know that about women. I apparently had lead a very sheltered life. Anyway, she said that she and Dad had agreed it would be a good idea for me to learn about sex from someone who liked it and who loved me and that she was going to be a willing participant in my education. This would be very hands on. She said, "Bob, these are my breasts. They are called other things like boobies and tits and I really don't care what you call them, but when you handle them you should be sure to pay attention to the woman to see what she likes done with her breasts."

Amazing the things you can learn about your mother.

She said, "Bob, I want you to feel my breasts. Take care of the nipples. If you start to see them sticking out, you'll know you've done something very good for them. You can also kiss and suck on them. That also feels good. I hear there are some women who like them twisted and pinched, but I'm not one of them. You are doing quite nicely. I also think this play is having affecting your penis a bit. It is pretty stiff, isn't it?"

"Of course she was right, I had a raging hardon and I would have just rushed into the bathroom and masturbated furiously if she hadn't been there. I suspect she knew that so she took me on the next journey."

She said, "Bob, now I want you to bring your hand to my vagina. Yes, that hairy little slit between my legs. That also has a lot of names. Mostly this is called a pussy or a cunt, but it also has lots of other names. For now, you can call it what you want and as you can feel, there really are two big lips that surround the opening. Yes, that is the opening... and at the top of the pussy there is a little knob that is my clitoris and it is very sensitive as you can tell from the way my pussy is reacting to your fingering. Go ahead and put a finger into the opening. Feel how smooth and wet that is? That is just getting ready for a penis to be inserted inside. It was just made for fucking and since we think you've never had a girl or a woman, we thought it would be nice to give you some lessons. It will feel good for all of us. Now, I'm going to get into the bed with you because that is a nice way to do it and the first time we do it, we'll do it in what is known as the 'missionary' position. I will be on the bottom and you will get on top of me and you will get between my legs and insert your cock into my pussy."

"Wilma, that is just what I did. She told me to not worry about doing other things first, as she and her body were all primed for my dick. I got on top and holy moly my cock just went in so easily and she was so helpful with getting it all in. She told me that she loved having my cock fucking her pussy and that I should just cram as much of my dick into her cunt that I could and oh my goodness, I surely tried. She just fucked me dry and then told me I was a pretty good fucker for a newbie and that I could shower up and come down for breakfast when I was ready, What do you think of that, and my goodness, that story has just given me a raging stiff dick. Want to see it?'

Want to see it? Of course I did. Did he think he could tell me a hot story about fucking without also wanting to fuck? Nope. I don't think he did. I think he knew very well what he was doing and what he really wanted to do was to now fuck his big sister. I think he knew his big sister wasn't going to object and he was pretty sure she had a story to tell him as well. But right now, he had already gotten his hand up my skirt and had used his other hand to unbutton my blouse. Before I knew it my panties had been pushed aside and he had two fingers going in and out of my snatch while he was kissing and sucking on my tits. I didn't waste any time getting his pants down and his dick out.

It was a pretty darned nice specimen of a dick and it was surely stiff. I reached down and pulled my panties off. I know that some women just pull them aside, but I never did like that. I wanted complete access to that dick in my pussy. I pushed Bob back and just straddled his cock and getting it started into my vaginal canal was all it needed as I dropped down on it until my pussy lips were smashed against his pubic hairs. Neither of us said a word as he and worked together to have a memorable hard fuck. True family bonding and now I had another cock at my disposal. Life is pretty good and just keeps being more interesting. I'll see if I can share more of my family secrets at another time, but right now, it looks like I'll have a full calendar keeping the men in my life happy and satisfied. I know I'm getting satisfied and it is fun keeping it all in the family.