Sleepy Captive

Story Info
A strong woman finds a willing male sub.
2.2k words
4.19
9.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was also published elsewhere by me.

***

Pittsburgh,

October, 2013

Simon Newell knew that Detective Samantha Kingston had fabricated evidence to ensure the female drug kingpin was arrested at the scene. When he wasn't doing tarot card readings, Simon sometimes worked as a part-time consultant for the Pittsburgh P.D. When a case had them flummoxed, they called Simon in to look at some files so he could give his viewpoint on the case(s).

Simon had gotten to know a lot of the Detectives over the past year of visiting the Detective Bureau, and he was especially smitten by Detective Samantha Kingston. Samantha was a strong, fiercely intelligent, tall, full bodied redhead a few years older than Simon's forty three years. like him, Samantha had also gone through a recent break-up and was now single. She had a temper that put a few men off, but not Simon.

A drug case Samantha had been working on had gone nowhere, until out of the blue, she single-handedly caught the male drug kingpin suspect. Instinct and intuition told him that Detective Samantha Kingston had knocked out the elusive suspect with a halothane-soaked cloth, then Samantha planted several kilos of cocaine at the scene, shortly before she called it in and made the arrest.

Simon tried sleeping on it all, but had another dream about Samantha...He was in a darkened warehouse, naked to his boxer shorts, a silicone ball gag in his mouth, tied to a four legged wooden chair. Looking straight ahead towards the rows of old fashioned round ceiling lights. Suddenly, Simon tensed as he heard the unmistakable sounds of high heeled shoes walking towards him...His heart pumping heavily when he spotted Samantha appear from the darkness and walk beneath one of the bright round circles of light. Her long dark red hair tied back in a ponytail, her dark purple lipstick and matching eye shadow make up...The shiny, bright red latex catsuit she wore beautifully accentuating her curves. Simon felt an uncomfortably strong level of arousal at the sight of Samantha in her latex catsuit, walking closer until she stopped by his chair.

"You're all mine now." Samantha told him with a smile. She folded her arms, delighting with watching him squirm in his tied position...Samantha walked around him, touching at his shoulder and back, the sounds of her high heel shoes echoing around the darkness. Lightly caressing his arm with latex fingers as she took her time walking around to face him, staring down at Simon.

"You're very cute, you know that?" Samantha asked him.

"Mmph." Simon softly sighed in acknowledgement.

Samantha Kingston nibbled her lower lip, exhaling out as she sat on his lap facing him, laughing when she felt his obvious arousal. She held his face and he welcomed her kiss on his bound lips...

Just when everything was getting super-duper-good, Simon woke up laughing, all thumping heartbeats and sweaty in his bed.

It was around two a.m. now and his memory of what Samantha had done softened his arousal. He lay back thinking about his next move while staring up at the swaying tree branch shadows playing on his apartment bedroom's ceiling.

So, for his conscience's sake, the next day Simon decided to at least quietly confront Det. Kingston in the Detective squad room break room and let her know he was aware of what she had done and that he wouldn't take it any further.

The next day arrived and Simon met up with the Detective in the break room. Samantha looked at his face: a mixture of sexual excitement and a little bit of disgust at his own pleasure of the memory of the erotic dream and of his knowledge of what she had done. After his security background check, it was widely known in the Department and elsewhere that Simon had a sleepy-fetish. Det. Samantha Kingston put down her coffee demurely and absently scratched at her neck. "Okay. What is it?" Simon took in a breath: "I have a good idea what you did yesterday..."

"Oh...Come on; do you think anyone's gonna believe that?" Samantha stated and shrugged, folding her arms. Another Detective came in, breaking the tension for a moment as he picked up some sugar packets and left. "I feel compelled to tell The Man what you did. You know I do. But I don't think I will..."

Samantha put her head down, nibbling on her lower lip, she raised her face and exhaled a laugh.

"Simon, look I know you don't judge anyone, ever. You let "bad guys" go all the time. I know you forgive me. Let's save each other a lot of fuss right now and you give me your word you'll forget about it? I know you'd rather not ever break your word, Simon. Come on..."

Simon looked away, wanting to let it go. To tell Samantha he secretly loved her and had been in love with her for years. Simon was a very kind, compassionate man with a big heart. He was lonely and couldn't help but be reminded of his dream now in Samantha's presence.

Simon sighed and began to walk away, facing Det. Kingston. "You're right, I wouldn't. I have to go away for a bit, Sam." Samantha watched him go with a knowing look.

The next morning, after a sleepless night full of troubling dreams, Simon drove into the P.D. parking lot, early, ready for a new day of consulting on horrific crime scenes and photos. Simon parked up and noticed Samantha's car already there. As he got out, he saw Samantha doing the same a few feet away from his space. Something made him notice that the CCTV camera was unplugged...Simon locked the car, holding a recyclable plastic bag containing his stuff for the day.

Detective Samantha Kingston spoke to Simon as she walked closer..."Hey, morning!"

"Good morning." Then, he remembered yesterday. "We'll talk later on, or something, okay?"

"Okay..." Samantha replied, her voice busy while she did something behind Simon.

The halothane-soaked cloth was already on Simon's surprised face before he realised Samantha had closed the distance: "What Th-...Mmmp...mmm!"

"Sshh, ssh, take it in. Deep breaths!" Samantha grunted in his right ear, holding him as the halothane burned his throat, caused him to hold his breath a little. Samantha's breath warming his ear, grunting with the effort of holding him. The world started to spin before his eyes - the halothane worked incredibly fast!

"Mmph...Nnoo...Nnnaohh...Nmm...mmm...mmm..." A creeping warmth moving up Simon's body. His eyes swam, Thumping darkness knocking Simon down, down, unable to breathe.

"That's it... Breathe it in. I know you, I know you love this...Sssh, sssh."

Simon's heart started thumping lower, lower...Darkness falling on him. Samantha's voice dropping in and out, his ears ringing. He realised he had a huge erection in his pants! A little pre-cum gushing out into his boxer shorts!

Darkness. He felt his limp body being moved. Samantha moving him into her car...

Simon woke up from the halothane over an hour later, half naked to his boxers on top of a soft bed.

"Huhhh...," he groaned, eyes opening.

"I know you probably just hate me right now." Samantha's voice beside him.

Simon frowned at his slight headache, slowly blinking his blurred vision clear. "Wha...what? No...don't hate you...Whhere..." Simon asked.

"Where are you? In my bedroom. I knocked you out with Halothane and brought you here. I said to everyone you took the day off and I had a uniform take your car back."

"What?...Oh, great." Simon looked around, realising he was half naked, but handcuffed comfortably, with pink fluffy-lined handcuffs to Samantha's bed! Oh, great, Simon thought, This isn't how I thought today would turn out! "What're you gonna do to me?" Simon asked her.

Samantha shrugged as though she wasn't certain what to do about his predicament, "I dunno. I figured I'd just keep you here for a while and talk you out of telling what you know."

Hearing her words, Simon's head flopped back on his pillow, "Great."

"Hey, I kinda didn't think you'd mind...I've read your security file. I know what you like, Simon..." Samantha couldn't hide her curious smirk.

Simon blushed with embarrassment, looking away from her.

Samantha walked over and sat on the top edge of the bed beside Simon's arm and chest. She caressed his face, "Hey, don't be embarrassed. It's nothin' to be ashamed of...You should see what most cops's kinks are. You'd be astounded." She said and seemed to lift Simon's mood. Just then, her cellphone beeped with a text message notification. Samantha turned and opened her cellphone to read the message... "Ah, crap." Samantha put her cellphone away and stood up.

"Whoah, whoah, whoah! Whattya doing?!" Simon asked, fearful of being left tied up.

"I gotta go to work. A homicide uptown...Look, you'll be alright. I'll probably be back in a few hours."

"Probably?!"

"I'll be back asap." Samantha promised, "Look, I bought these online just for you." She said and withdrew a bright red five inch silicone ball gag, fitted with a tough latex strap.

Oh my God...Simon thought, I gotta be dreaming right now. "Oh...Why gag me?"

"Because I can't have you yelling for help while I'm away. Just hold still and open wide." Samantha then leaned down with the gag, almost reaching Simon's mouth.

"I won't tell anyone! Wait, wait-"

"What now?"

"I'm thirsty after the sap you knocked me out with." Simon explained.

"Fine!...Hold on." Samantha left the bedroom to fetch him a glass of water and then helped Simon raise his head to gulp it down until the glass was empty.

"Ah!" Simon groaned aloud in relief.

"There, you good now? Just don't pee on my bed, okay?" Samantha asked then nibbled her lower lip as she placed the silicone ball gag in Simon's mouth and tightened it gently around the back of his head.

"Ohghh!...Cuhhm on!..." Simon groaned, feeling turned on.

"What was that?"

"Dnplh...levve meh hre...Mmm..." Was Simon's gagged reply.

"Ssh. I'll be back before you know it." Samantha rose to put on her coat, collect her keys. She looked to her bound captive before going out the door. "You know, seeing you helpless like this...Mmm..." She brushed at her neck then walked out of her bedroom. Simon listened to her running downstairs, then heard the door slam, followed a few minutes later by her outside car starting.

"Ohgh...grett..." Simon mumbled, dribbling saliva down his chin.

Simon slept a little while waiting and she returned three hours later when it was now dark and he needed to pee. Samantha reluctantly undid his ballgag, untied him and escorted him by gunpoint to the bathroom, where he took care of business. Then she brought him back to the bed and tied him back up with the ballgag back on. " I thought about you all day, you know that? I know you like me."

Simon nodded to her, "Yssh..."

"Yeah." Samantha smiled, leaning close, she kissed his ball gagged lips. "I like you too. Let's just see where this goes..." Samantha stared into his eyes as they mutually kissed, feeling herself getting further excited the longer they were kissing. She noticed his growing erection pushing up his boxers and delicately fondled him there.

A few moments later, both of them were in thrall to their passion and Samantha withdrew to quickly completely undress, untying her red hair so that it flowed across the top of her bare shoulders. I love you, Simon thought, marvelling at her beauty.

She pulled down Simon's boxers to his ankles and sucked on his erection before putting a condom on his four inch member. Then lowered herself onto him, moaning quietly as she felt him inside. Samantha got comfortable, laughing joyfully as they started a nice rhythym between them. Simon came first, then she did, Samantha pushed herself across her lover's wet chest, squashing her BC cup breasts against his flesh. She kissed her lover and saw tears running down his face...

"You okay?"

"Mmhmm." Simon replied and nodded.

She kissed him slowly. "You're so sweet...I brought you something else."

Samantha's face lit up and she grabbed for a plastic ziplock bag there on the bedside table, opening it to pull out a small thick cotton square folded handkerchief. Simon's nose wrinkled at an all too familiar chemical scent coming from the damp cloth. "You'll love this." Samantha promised and then pressed the halothane-soaked cloth over his surprised face.

"Mmph!" Simon screamed and frantically tried to escape, but was relaxed by Samantha's face inches close to the pungent Halothane-soaked cloth over his nose and gagged mouth. Her free hand caressing his face.

"Sssh...Sssh, relax...Breathe. That's it. Good boy." she told him and found herself coughing on the fumes from the cloth...Simon's eyes swam and he eventually passed out.

Samantha heard a ringing in her eyes, her vision blurred and there was a taste of Halothane in her nose and mouth...She lost track of time, her head uncontrollably dipped down and to her horror, now her soft nose and open mouth were pressed into the Halothane cloth, which was knocking her out.

"Ohh...n...no..." Samantha groaned fearfully and tried to hold her breath but it was too late and any moment she would pass out..."Oh...no.Uh..." Samantha somehow drew enough strength to pull her head to one side and it pulled the pungent anesthetic soaked cloth away from her face and Simon's also. The rag fell from her bed to the carpet. Samantha tried lifting her head in one last ditch effort before the swimming room around her vision was then engulfed in spinning darkness...

"Uhhh..." Samantha mumbled a final sigh as she passed out with her face and lips softly pressed against Simon's, both of them sleeping off the Halothane.

The End.