Sleepy Gene: Episode 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shrugged. "Panties and a shirt? Maybe sox. My feet are going to freeze."

"Done. The bedroom is stocked with boxers and t-shirts. I'll bring a few pairs of sox down for you."

"So it was a test then. What about the collar?"

"I think we can move beyond that. I didn't expect you to be quite so accommodating."

She said, "I kind of like it. Can I keep it?"

He nodded. "I'll find something a little more subtle for you to wear, but you can keep that one if you'd like."

"Time to get this over with then." She dropped her towel then walked into the hallway.

He lifted the tank's lid off the toilet. The peeling knife was sitting at the bottom. He replaced the lid then made his way to the bedroom. She was lying on the center of the bed. He crawled beside her then lightly kissed her lips. He put a hand on her taut stomach. She tensed up for a brief moment. "I'm not going to hurt you, Jess. Is that your real name?"

"Short for Jessica."

"I like nicknames so I'll stick with Jess."

"What's your nickname?"

"The people closest to me call me Sleepy, but I get called Hygiene most often." She huffed then rolled her eyes. "Good girl. Just relax and let me know if I do something that causes you pain." He slid his hand down a few inches. She again tensed up, but relaxed just as quickly.

"You need to just get started. I'm going to be jumpy. Just ignore me."

He kissed her cheek. "How do you know this isn't a mental thing? You expect everything to hurt so your brain makes it happen. I've still got clothes on. How bad could it possibly get at this point?"

"If you get started and be gentle then I can relax. It's hard when I know eventually you're going to try putting your little monster inside me."

"Let's take that off the table then. If you promise to give me head later, I won't try to fuck you right now."

She took a deep breath then sighed. "I think that would help."

"Good. Pretend like what I'm doing is supposed to feel good. If that doesn't work you should know this is going to make your job later a lot easier than last time." She nodded. He slid his hand between her legs. His finger slipped inside her to the second knuckle. He couldn't feel any trace of moisture.

"That's not comfortable, but it doesn't hurt."

"Do you masturbate?"

"Why would I do that?"

"Let me grab the lube." He rolled over then reached for the nightstand drawer.

"Please don't."

He pulled his bottle of lube out of the dresser. She had a look of genuine fear on her face. He said, "Let me guess, you've tried baby oil or petroleum jelly." She nodded. He said, "I guess that didn't go well, did it?"

"It felt like I was on fire for a week. We almost went to the hospital because of it."

He flipped open the lid then squirted some into his mouth. Her eyes widened as he swallowed. "This stuff is water based. It's edible and just as safe as saliva or tap water."

"Is it flavored?"

"It kind of tastes like a freshly used butt plug," he answered honestly. Her face went pale. He said, "That was a joke, Jess. If anything it tastes like city water. I'm more than happy to just lick my fingers, but I figured this would give us a head start. What do you think?" He ran his hand along her inner thigh.

"I guess a little would be okay."

He put a dab of the lube onto his middle finger then sat the bottle down on the nightstand. When he turned back to her he could tell that she was still nervous. He slid his finger along her pussy lips until he found her clit. He applied a light pressure in small circles. She started moaning. The noise sounded like she was either in pain or trying to stay silent. "Everything okay?"

"It's never felt like that before. What did you do?"

"You're enjoying it, right?" She nodded. "Tell me to stop if you need me to. I know what I'm doing so just relax and get as loud as you want." He went back to rubbing her clit. She started moaning again instantly. It only took a few minutes to wear away the lubricant. She took several deep breaths as he moistened his finger in his mouth. His saliva didn't last nearly as long as the lube had.

When he stopped a second time she wiggled her way up the bed. She reached over him to grab the bottle of lubricant. "I think we can try a little more of this." She slid back down into position then opened the cap. He held out two fingers. She applied a generous portion. He wiped some of the excess along her lips then started massaging her clit again. He was able to get her close to an orgasm before the lube started to dry up. He dipped a finger inside her. This time she was fairly wet. He went back to her clit. She started shuddering. Her moans turned to grunts. A few seconds later she collapsed onto the bed.

He kept a light pressure on her clit and kissed her on the lips. She didn't respond. "You're pretty wet now. I bet next time it'll be a little easier to get you going."

"Can you try putting it in me now?"

"Not this time, we already agreed."

She said, "Is it always going to feel that good?"

"That's how it's supposed to feel. We'll get you figured out."

"Can I do you now?"

He said, "That would be nice." He rolled onto his back. She moved between his legs then pulled his cock out. What she lacked in experience this time was made up for with enthusiasm. He watched her head bob up and down on his member then shot his load into her mouth. She again sucked down as much of his cum as she could before laying down in the crook of his arm.

12