Submissive Shay and 3 Dominant men

Story Info
Seth listens through the door, Shay gets roughly dominated.
1.8k words
4.19
11.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuckkk, I came in her ass too...she did so good, I think we're done here."

Shay felt the girth of a very large cock pull swiftly from her ass making her whole body convulse as she gasped out quietly and winced. She was sore, but the soreness was overcome by a warm tingling feeling as she could feel the massive load of cum begin to drip from her ass down to her pussy and onto the bed sheets.

Shay lay collapsed on her stomach, panting into her pillow...her pussy wet and electric with post orgasm shakes, her ass warm, sore and still raised in the air, her mouth and lips and throat rubbed raw and wet from being repeatedly jammed over hard cock. She throbbed with a little pain, but the feelings of intense pleasure that jolted back and forth through her whole body made the combination ecstasy for her. She had been pushed to her limit- totally dominated, slapped, spat on, grabbed, spread, gaped, fucked in every hole, called a slut one second and a good little girl the next. The two large men standing over her breathing hard had pushed her right to the edge, not hurting her in any lasting or dangerous way but testing her boundaries, knowing how rough she liked and needed it.

She didn't even know their names, she just knew they were both large, just big broad men with big arms and legs and chests. One had a long smooth cock and the other a thick veiny one. As rough as they had been with her, they had a calm and low dominant demeanor about them. She thought of them as her blonde dominator, and her black one because their hair was their most distinctively different features. Other wise they were just two large rugged men who had just rough fucked her into another level of pleasure.

They were overpowering, yet always in control, like she knew they could take her right to the edge of where she could go physically but would pull back right there letting her release into the pleasure of her submissiveness.

Seth was the best at doing that to her, but Seth was waiting outside the door, belt in hand and his cock wet and throbbing from the petitie, bubble butt, athleticly shaped girl who had been sucking him vigorously the whole time Shay was getting fucked. Shay knew she had one last punishment to take, one more cock to plow her and one last leg shaking orgasm to ride out.

Black leaned in and whispered in her ear "I heard you beg when I pushed my cum into your ass bad girl, you always fight it a little in the beginning but I think you like that it hurts before you loosen up, gets you off like a good slut huh?".

Shay's tongue curled out of her dripping mouth with ecstasy as she almost breathed her response in a moan "it fuckinnnng hurts sir but you know how to make me squeal just right. You boys broke me in so good thank you big sirrr thank you hehe."

Blonde then grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked her head back.

"Ughhh" Shay moaned out feeling the sting as he pulled her open mouth to his.

"Not going to thank me too? Who made you squirt all over this bed? No thanks for that huh?"

"Ooooo" Shay moaned softly, her head careened back as she arched her back like a cat and brought her red marked and cum covered ass up to rub against his still hard and hanging cock.

"I'm sorry sir, you made me squirt so hard, I give you total control of me. Should I be punished for forgetting? I won't do it again..." she bit her lip submissively and looked back up at him.

"Let it go man." Black commented from the door as he was putting on his pants. "Her man is about to come in here with that belt and I don't know how much more she can handle than that. Something tells me listening to her getting beaten in and fucked for over an hour will probably have him horny as hell and ready to give it to her haha."

Blonde released her head and gently slapped the side of her face "good girl" he said in a kinder tone, "you did good, I hope you can take what you have coming next."

As the two men walked out leaving her laying there, she thought about what had just happened-

She had cum three times and squirted moaning like an absolute whore. She had her head held by one man while the other fucked her throat, had been hosted up between the two men, suspended and held in between them with one cock jamming in and out of her pussy the other pushing hard into her ass. Shay was a certified freak and she was down for a lot of rough stuff but she had never been DP'd before. It hurt almost too much at first but they had built up to it slowly and eventually she loosened up and gave in to the pure, wild pleasure of feeling two cocks fill her holes at once. Black had held her hair up in a fistful, choking her while standing over her and blonde at the same time had slapped her face and then grabbed her cheeks, forcing her mouth open so he could spit in it and then reach in and roughly play with her tongue with his thick fingers.

They had taken turns, pushing her head down on one man's cock while the other fucked her pussy hard from behind. She had been flipped onto her back while black kneeled over he making her lick his balls and ass, the whole while blonde had fucked her pussy deep, legs on shoulders his long cock practically touching the back of her tight pussy as he lunged in and out. That's what had made her squirt in her third orgasm of the session and she loved it.

They didn't strategically spank or whip her in any organized fashion, that was Seth's thing he was a discipline kink man through and through. She knew that counting her lashes, kneeling correctly through the punishment and taking the strokes over and over would be his part in this rough fuck session today. The men did however periodically slap her across the ass while she was getting railed from behind, a quick and sharp reminder to stay on her knees and moan good for them while she took it.

She heard someone come in and close the door. She looked up to see Seth, his face flushed from getting the most intense blow job of his life, belt in hand, a devilish smile on his face and a hungry look in his eyes.

This man knew her body best and just taking one look at his tall frame in the doorway she was instantly wet again and ready for it.

Seth's little mouth happy fuck toy, he called her Lips, had brought him to one of the hardest throat fucking orgasms he had ever had. It was almost unreal how rough he had been with her mouth as he was climaxing but she not only could take it, she craved it. Lips was short and slender but she had been a d1 college athlete so she was toned but had the most round perfect ass that stuck out behind her especially when she was on her knees. She had a cute, higher pitched voice and moaned and purred while she took him in his mouth. He had leaned against the door, listening to the grunts, the degrading names, the whimpers and moans and squeals and all the other sounds of Shays rough double teaming.

Lips had cutely and almost quietly hummed on his cock, her hand playing with his balls and two fingers rubbing toward and sometimes into his ass making his whole crotch radiate with pleasure. As Shay's squeals got louder from behind the door and both men were taking turns at the end finishing in her ass, Seth had started to feel his climax coming and was getting rougher with Lip's head. He grabbed a handful of her blonde wavy hair, put one leg up on his chair and angled his cock down into her mouth. He then started to push her head from behind, using her wet mouth and throat as a warm release to slam his cock down. Lips didn't protest or pull away, she just drooled and gagged, choking but never stopping him, her eyes closed breathing heavily out of her nose as he took up every inch of her throat.

"Girl, stick your ass out I want to whip you when I cum." Seth breathed out in a low husky voice as his breath quickened in pace nearing his orgasm. Lips obeyed him, her toned slender back curving in a small ark down to her perfect ass now stuck out in front of him. Seth felt a rising sensation in his groin and he knew he was about to cum. "Ugh fuck take it bad girl take meee." Seth slammed his cock into her throat and with his other hand brought his belt down over her presented ass.

"Mmmmmmmowwwwwwwweeee" Lips squeaked and squealed on his cock as his first spurt of cum rushed into her mouth.

"Fuccck" Seth yelled again as once more, a crack rang out from his belt coming down hard over her ass leaving another welt. Lips shuddered and whimpered choking down Seth's last burst of hot cum into her shaking body. She collapsed to the floor smiling and playing with the his cum all over her face and body. "Thank you sir hehe" she giggled and smiled cutely. "I love how thick and rough you are, I love swallowing all of you. You can make me your cum slut anytime you want." Seth patted her on the head and kissed her cheek, reassuring her she had been a good girl and he was satisfied.

Now he stood in the door, recovering and looking at Shay. He instantly could feel his cock stiffen again staring down at her used and wet body and her legs rubbing together in pleasure. She loved this so much, what would clearly be way to much for most women who call themselves freaks Shay would do for Seth before breakfast. She had deep submissive and primal desires and together, the two did whatever they needed to live out their best fantasies.

Running his hand along the belt Seth looked down at her-

"What am I going to do with you my girl." He said in a low and teasing voice flashing a smile at her. "You just got worked over by two very big cocks and you loved every second of it didn't you?"

Shay peeled her sweaty and cum covered body off the sheets one more time to behind her back and offer her ass out to a big dominant man behind her. Shay looked back over her shoulder at Seth and stuck her tongue out rubbing it with two fingers. She smiled-

"Whip me then fuck me again please sir." She breathed in barely a whisper.

"I need it sir...."