All Comments on 'Sleighless Ch. 02'

by bqnk

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Wolftight21Wolftight21over 7 years ago
Well.

That was unexpected.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 7 years ago
Holy Herma - FUR - dite!

Fur. Horns, and a tail, too. Yiffen' yimminy! A cowgirl and futa, too! Santa is a hermaphrodite furry who wears a slave collar. No doubt into whips and leather, too? Remember, Santa has always wielded the whip. And seeing the tags, sometimes likes being a Bottom now? Too, there must be plans for those humongous titties to lactate. Who am I kidding? Santa will spray milk from his nipples like fire hoses. Wondering how cookies will play into it.

Three major sub kinks in one. Okay, wrapped up with a bow, so add in the holiday kink. And Byron? An homage to the bad boy of debauchery from the Romantic period? When Santa returns, Tinsel will no doubt get hosed and creamed until she sparkles. And if she's really good, she and Mrs Claus get their own personal furry baby bump? Oh, deer! Will Donner be next? (The kink meter is spinning like crazy now.) And Santa will forsake children for adults, as now you must be eighteen for St Nick to visit -- and to get one Santa's special toys from his magic sack! Will uber-wealthy Max Flow be rewarded for his entrepreneurial materialism? Or - the little Dickens! - will Santa's special sauce anally delivered transform Max into a new man and persuade him to save Tiny Tim? The kink meter just broke.

Color me stunned.

Not my usual cup of tea, but I'm intrigued by your devious mind. Next chapter?

bqnkbqnkover 7 years agoAuthor
By Dickens!

Loved your exuberant comment TJ!

The whole shebang is up at Amzn and Smshwds. I will try to post another cut here though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Aww

Aww no! Not poor vixen. She is my favourite reindeer. Please say she comes back!

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago
Likkerotica

This is exactly why I read this site when I'm drinking. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbqnk@bqnk
355 Followers
Please check out my new book The Gift: A His & Her Gender Transformation & Feminization Adventure (M2F, F2M, Feminization, Highly Detailed) - out now on Amazon, Gumroad and Smashwords! Author of the books: I Am Jakes Mom (Series) Pleasant Moo Farms Pleasant Moo Two Becoming...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES